[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleiadians thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

Post anything related to Pleiadians. I have a couple pictures to start.
>>
>>
pleaides what?
>>
>>
>>
File: 1440490269789.jpg (71KB, 507x375px) Image search: [Google]
1440490269789.jpg
71KB, 507x375px
Pleiadians - I.F.O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaqQJoavrPw
>>
>>17151685
I don't think they're Pleiadians... More like Arcturians (I believe I'm an Arcturian Starseed)

OP, do you think you're an Pleiadian starseed? If so, why would you like to have blonde hair and blue eyes? :P
>>
>>17151740
I already have blonde hair and blue eyes! Lol I wish I was a pleiadian starseed. Why do you think your an acturian starseed?
>>
>>17151729
ifo is a great album, mate. so is family of light
>>
>>17151665
Thats your mom.
>>
>>17151797
Picture with /x/ paper or you are a fat nikker.
>>
saw Venus passing thru them once. I was high af and I thought something bad was going to happen but when I calmed down I checked the NASA website. It was the most brilliant light I have ever seen in the night sky. Very twinkly.
>>
>>17151797
If you wish you are a Pleaidian starseed then you are one! :)

I believe that I'm also and Andromedan and Draconian starseed, and not just Arcturian.
> I first believed I was an Andromedan starseed because the name 'Andromedans' resonates with me. And I'm drawn to these tall blue people. They said in their culture that they're family oriented, wise and kind people who encourage others to hope raise awareness.
> I believe I'm Arcturian because I am, but can't confirm yet
> I believe I'm also Draconian because I love eating meat, I love snakes, dragons and reptiles. But I don't like the backlash they get from my Christian family :(
>>
>>17151827
Its hard to see but I have dark blue eyes and dark blonde hair.
>>
>>17151842
Smh imo desu senpai
>>
Lol I'm a fat nikker cuz I forgot the paper be back.
>>
>>17151842
Well thats interesting! What does it mean?
>>17151827
>>
>>17151898
You should search up other starseed races out there. Or join a starseed forum.

And what it means to be a starseed is the certain individual that you once incarnated from your past life.
>>
>>17151898
You didnt leave me christmass presents ;(
>>
>>17151926
Any suggestions for a forum?
>>
>>17152083

it's like you want to fuck you and die
>>
you know we're just humans, right?
>>
>>17151842
That's not how any of that works. Your guides can tell you because they most likely knew you prior to human existence.

Mine told me this and what or who I was, name and etc. Just because you like meat and snakes doesn't mean you're a, "hurt durr must mean I'm a Draco starseed!"

No, that's not how it works. You must be new to SS, I suggest you meditate on it more and have it come to you, rather than jump to conclusions please.
>>
Enjoy guise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSU5AzQPTCQ
>>
>>17151845
>dark blue
>dark blonde

Yeah bro. Or light brown on both accounts.
>>
>>17151740
>I believe I'm an Arcturian Starseed)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.