[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I haunt a place by commiting suicide in it ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: rare_pepe.jpg (34KB, 736x789px) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe.jpg
34KB, 736x789px
Can I haunt a place by commiting suicide in it ?
>>
Possibly, is it worth the risk?

Is life that bad?
>>
>Can I haunt a place by commiting suicide in it ?

Only one way to find out OP
>>
>>17150573
Not particularly, you might not have control over what happens after you commit suicide. The soul purpose we come to this realm is to learn and better ourselves under one cercumstance: you can't commit suicide. If you do, you broke the promise and can't "pass on" so you'll have to reincarnate at some point. Even if you haunt your place forever, you'll never be able to leave this reality until you reincarnate and live a full life of learning.
>>
>>17150586
Yes
>>17150588
That's what I'm going to do,but how to ensure it works ?
>>
>>17150573
Kill yourself and tell us
>>
If you wish to strong enough before you die, yes, you can.
>>
>>17150605
No matter what you'll be forced to live a full life eventually
>>
>>17150618
Are some methods better than others ? Hanging, gunshot, stabbing,poison, self-immolation ?
>>
How to Guide: http://www.depressed.net/suicide/
>>
>OP is actually going to fucking kill himself because /x/ convinced him it was a good idea
>>
Nope, I decided to kill myself before, but better use that to haunt something
>>
>>17150642
It depends on person. Faster methods are good of you are sure you can make your haunting wish last thought you have. Hovever methods that take more time require you to keep thinking about this wish trough every second of your death.
>>
So gunshot , or perhaps a fast poison.
Do being unconscious before dying is a problem ?
>>
File: devilpepe.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilpepe.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>17150666
>>
>>17150696
You can always try and get help and not go that route. However if you're determined I don't feel it's my place to talk you out of it. I'd do some research on it, I feel the event will be traumatic regardless but maybe the more traumatic the more likely for you to haunt. Maybe try and do it in front of a crowd so it leaves a larger psychic print in the area.
>>
>>17150714
Might be, you need to be focused on your wish at the moment of your death. However it can still work if you're not.
>>
>>17150718
Doing it in front of a crowd could make it difficult to focus, which is probably important, as >>17150746 said.
I'll probably do it alone, suicides always leave a big psychic print anyway.
>>
Still alive OP ?
>>
>>17150845
OP is kill
>>
>>17150573
There is only one certainty if you commit suicide in a place: you will be dead.
>>
File: five-of-cups 2.jpg (28KB, 240x409px) Image search: [Google]
five-of-cups 2.jpg
28KB, 240x409px
>>
File: 1342571846187.jpg (68KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1342571846187.jpg
68KB, 480x480px
>>
No you will experience your suicide for eternity
>>
>>17151007
I may be gaining more than i'm losing

If it works, I'll try to make you know, even if I still don't know how
>>
File: cups05.jpg (79KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups05.jpg
79KB, 350x600px
>>17151028
>>
Rip Op
>>
I know for sure.
You wont.We have tryied that with killing somebody that wished himself to be here for eternity.For god sake,he have been in over 2 realms,and we couldnt track him.

Better,curse some object that by your dead somebody can still recall you.This actually works in better way that you wpuld think.
>>
>>17150573
how much hate do you have in you?
>>
>>17150573
just don't move on and i'm sure you can fuck with whoever you want although i'm sure this completley goes against any kind of enlightenment
>>
OP, if you're not dead yet, could you haunt an item for me? Ive always wanted to own something haunted.
>>
>>17151108
wow shitty album
>>
i guess you need to fill the place with some dark energy first
>>
>>17150573
There is a reason strong emotional energy is needed to tie a spirit to a particular location, when your dead you can pretty much haunt whatever the fuck you want. So if you wanna haunt the shit outta that place then yeah go right the fuck ahead, but you dont need to kill yourself inside the place to do it. As a matter of fact, you dont even need to kill yourself. Just die, then go back to a point in time where you thought it would be funny to scare someone then do it. Time has no meaning for the dead.
>>
OP here.
It worked... sort of.
I don't know how much time it's going to work, but it seems I owe you one, so i'll answer some of your questions, if you have any, and explain my situation to you.
Most of you were right, I happen to be tied to an object, which is the last object i looked upon, but i can move fairly freely around it, perhaps 100-200 metres.
I don't know how much time I'm going to stay that way, since I haven't seen another spirit since the beginning, so perhaps we disappear after some time, so please , if you know how to ensure that i don't fade into nothingness, please tell me how.
Anyway, i discovered a fairly interesting thing: objects aren't the only things we can possess: by luck, my roommate happened to be the first to discover my body, so I can make use of him to type, but I'll eventually have to let go.
I'll make him take the object i'm connected to, to ensure he stays at "control range", and my object doesn't get broken.
It's a fairly strange situation, between huge power and infinite weakness, and it may not last long.
>>
>>17153965
Lousy roleplaying, OP. You killed the thread, but not yourself.
>>
>>17150642
If life ever fucks me a little too far I'm gonna self immolate. Maybe if I get fired or I owe next tax season
>>
File: letitrip.gif (2MB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
letitrip.gif
2MB, 100x100px
>>17150601
>soul purpose
not sure if retard or kek
>>
>>17153965
shut the fuck up moron
>>
>>17154016
>>17154117
Well, then goodbye
>>
File: lain11.jpg (68KB, 607x851px) Image search: [Google]
lain11.jpg
68KB, 607x851px
I'd commit suicide if I wasn't so stupid.
>>
>>17150715
Holy shit a .gif!

That's like the holos of pepes.
>>
>>17150573
>>17150605
>>17150642
>>17153965 lol
You have to do it in a way that freaks everyone out and makes them say creepy shit
>you know this place is haunted?
>yeah there was this 12 year old boy who was a little (ok a lot lol) gay and he committed suicide
>why?
>apparently he had found some secret room in the building and crawled into it
>he wasn't the same after that and nobody could get him to say where the room was
>they found him hanging in his room
>both his legs were broken and he was hanging 8 feet up
>nobody knows how he got up there
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.