[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debian Creator Ian Murdock Commits Suicide After Cop Shenanigans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: le dead linux man.jpg (54KB, 1079x764px) Image search: [Google]
le dead linux man.jpg
54KB, 1079x764px
http://www.businessinsider.com/debian-founder-ian-murdock-has-died-at-42-2015-12?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=referral

Also his tweets before his Twitter account was deleted:

http://pastebin.com/yk8bgru5
>>
Did we get a confirmation of his death?
>>
wow that's really fucking spooky and paranormal
>>
Read the pastebin. The only scary thing about that is how shitty his spelling and grammar are.
>>
>>17150479
>Did we get a confirmation of his death?

What is google?

https://bits.debian.org/2015/12/mourning-ian-murdock.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Murdock
http://linux.slashdot.org/story/15/12/30/1938222/debian-founder-ian-murdock-has-died
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg (23KB, 882x387px) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg
23KB, 882x387px
>>17150479
From several mainstream presses at least, who got their info from cops. Presumably.

>>17150487
>>17150501
Sorry you dumb niggers but before neo-/x/ this board used to be good and about conspiracy theories and spoopy real/potentially paranormal or at least freaky stuff, not tarot and tulpas. This story has spooky implications. Perhaps you should check out a nice "ask a vampire anything" thread instead.
>>
>>17150443
>http://pastebin.com/yk8bgru5
It says to check his blog but there are no entries past September
>>
if he didn't want his stories to die with him then why did he die lol

this guy sounds retarded as fuck
>>
>>17150506
what are credible sources?

I used google. I found only incredible, sensationalist news outlets, and a wikipedia article.
>>
>>17150515
This.

Get the fuck out if all you want to do is roleplay and shitpost.
>>
>>17150515
>neo /x/

I feel the pain too man its been really shitty recently more than usual
>>
>>17150515
this so fuckin much. so much autismo tulpa/roleplay shit in here nowadays
>>
>>17150518
yeah I thought that as well.

read the paste bin, he writes like he learned English the day before he wrote it.
>>
File: face-palm-300x300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
face-palm-300x300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>17150520

Fuck, fine he's not really dead then because you're baffled by The Internet.
>>
Debian founder Ian Murdock killed himself. He went insane after an arrest and announced his suicide on Twitter last monday.

>Debian GNU/Linux founder Ian Murdock has died. He was 42.

>Murdock, who lived in San Francisco, is best known for founding the open-source distro in 1993. He had just started working for tech startup Docker in the city.

>On Monday afternoon, he posted a string of distressing and erratic tweets, claiming he had been arrested at his home by police, accused of assaulting an officer, taken to hospital, and later bailed. He also threatened to kill himself. After people reached out to him, Murdock appeared to calm down, and vowed instead to clear his name. Murdock died that night. His Twitter account has since been disabled.

Debian:

https://bits.debian.org/2015/12/mourning-ian-murdock.html

Docker:

https://archive.is/YKilB

https://blog.docker.com/2015/12/ian-murdock/ – deleted

News article:

https://archive.is/eJ7YH

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/12/30/ian_murdock_debian_founder/

His Twitter rant:

http://pastebin.com/yk8bgru5
>>
No. Look at the achieves of twitter and the information you cannot see because it was scrubbed from internet as soon as they realized they fucked up.

Look at the comments being censored from twitter.

The scenario appears to be setup. With his neighbor making noises, him going to neighborhood to knock on door, police showing up, then beating him (staged altercation), then his house was raided/SWAT and he was searched.

That is when they obtain his twitter password and the debian signing keys and other information.

He gets back from hospital, then erratic tweets appear and then he dies in "suicide".

If someone will not comply with a FISA court order, they will kill them if there is a risk that they will goto the media (like some of the other tech people have). Especially or a project like Debian.

They often kill people to make an example out of them, so other people dont oppose the agenda.

You do not understand. The government is fighting World War III right now and considers anyone opposing them to be a terrorist. They are in a cyber war with China and Russia. They are also in a war against their citizens to keep them tracked and under control.

There is a lot that is happening behind the scenes that is not reported to the media or public. There were indications of Russian satellites being shot down and chemical plant explosions and even use of tactical nuclear weapons in Yemen.

The wars are kept out of the media and are mostly proxy wars and the government does not want public to interfere and wants to keep it hidden. Several hundred journalists have been killed in the middle east, by military and intelligence and corporations because they do not want public to know what is happening.

Aaron Schwartz opposed CISA/CISPA and was killed.

CISA just passed and then China passed their own version of CISA/CISPA.

These countries are weaponing the internet and trying to gain any advantage they can.
>>
The US is flying B52 bombers over islands in the South China sea and having ships maneuver so close to Chinese naval ships, they think they are going to get rammed unless they moved out of the way.

There is also a power struggle going on within the intelligence community, military and internationally. The globalist faction is meeting increasing resistance and is only keeping control of the media via intimidation/threats and bribery.

Domestically, a person published an article that revealed bank fraud that was considered a "systematic threat to national security" and their wive and two children get a bullet to the back of the head within eight hours and the article gets pulled. Hundreds of bankers are being murdered or killed off and there is an insider witch hunt for leakers and potential whistle blowers. They are killing people to make examples and keep people quite.

Unless it was proved he suicided himself willingly (such as video of him hanging him), we have to assume that this is another Aaron Swartz and FISA court bullshit.
>>
File: 1451519768841.png (48KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451519768841.png
48KB, 200x300px
Considering he shot himself in the head, the company needs to rethink the official photo of him in front of their Logo. [ see pic ]
>>
File: the lel times.jpg (124KB, 700x436px) Image search: [Google]
the lel times.jpg
124KB, 700x436px
>>17150901
ebic
>>
So presumable he got suicided over not complying to backdoor the od?
Something like that?

If stories like these can't even get traction here, they have no chance anywhere
>>
File: 1442620916778.jpg (378KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1442620916778.jpg
378KB, 936x936px
>>17151272
I'm as paranoid as the next /x/-phile, but I just get a feeling he was just a troubled soul and had a psychotic break. Occam's Razor, nigga.
>>
>>17151272
os*
>>
>>17151285
Multimillionare gets beat up by cops and.decides to kill himself
doesn't seem like a much simpler solution vs. killed for being inconvenient
>>
File: 1451444514588.png (149KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1451444514588.png
149KB, 500x284px
>>17150901
What if they knew?
>>
>>17150515
you speak the truth
>>
>>17151285
this. can we please give the story at least a week to develop before we start making gay conspiracies?
>>
>>17150692
you've given me quite the fright if this is true

Any other horrific things happening?
>>
>>17151285
Occam's razor is not scientific proof of anything, it's a helpful way to parse truth from fiction - remember though, we can paint this story to make both sides look more plausible if we add or remove details from either side
>>
>>17150443
>im commiting suicide
>6 retweets
>4 likes
>>
>>17151462
>we can paint this story to make both sides look more plausible if we add or remove details from either side
sounds like roleplaying m8
>>
>>17151462
neither is spit balling implausible scenarios in an anonymous image board.
>>
>>17150692
>bank fraud that was considered a "systematic threat to national security"
what was this all about?
>>
>>17151478
if only he had gotten more likes, he might not have done it
>>
>>17151479
Not really, all I'm suggesting is that because this a story in which we have little first hand evidence, we can present details for either side of the argument (that this was a conspiracy or not) that suggest that the opposing side is far from plausible. It's times like this that I'm reminded of that Nietzsche quote, " there are no facts, only interpretations." I don't think you're wrong for posing the idea that this being a conspiracy is bullshit, but at the same time, remember that it's easy to be swayed in either direction with enough coercion.
>>
If anyone could be bothered, a paste dump of his twitter history for like a year would be good, even more.

If this was a bump 'n sweep, it'll probably be something coming soon, not fully implemented, he wasn't 100% outspoken against YET. Focusing on him is a side effect of sensationalized news. Clues, if this was a ponspiritato, would rather be found closer to those he worked with or for, rather than himself.

Pity x ain't what she used to be
ain't what she used to be
ain't what she used to be
>>
>>17151535

Oct 25, 2012 CNBC runs article about $43,000,000,000,000 federal court lawsuit by Spire Law Group LLC against a racketeering group that includes the HIGHEST members of the federal gov't and the banking industry on behalf of every foreclosed homeowner in the US.

Later that same day the housekeeper/ babysitter for CNBC Exec Kevin Krim goes full blown Sirhan Sirhan and murders his two children in her care.

Even later the CNBC article posted about the lawsuit is taken down and disappears. All that is left are screen shots.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2012/10/43-trillion-dollar-suit-against-us-govt.html
>>
>>17151819
It should also be noted that the perpetrator cut her own throat. Fancy that.
>>
>>17151819

Cont'd for a few add'l notes:

The child murderess/ housekeeper attempted to kill herself after murdering the children, but failed. She is hospitalized and put into a medically induced coma.

The lawsuit was under a total media blackout until it was quietly transferred to a California federal court and then ultimately dismissed without prejudice and zero media scrutiny.

JUST LOOK AT THE PEOPLE NAMED IN THIS FUCKING LAWSUIT. I don't know how the plaintiffs and attorneys didn't get whacked.
>>
>>17151819
but this article makes no fucking sense. 43 trillion dollars? That's like a 1/5th of the US total assets
>>
>>17151892

I can't speak for the veracity of the lawsuit, but the fact remains that the article was posted on CNBC's website. The CNBC execs kids were murdered the very same day. The murderess tries to kill herself, and is put into a coma. Then the article comes down.

It's not unreasonable to look for fire when smoke is billowing out of the windows.

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42012/activists-suggest-cnbc-exec-kids-murder-a-hit-by-bankers/
>>
delete this
>>
I hope others are following this. Info is limited but I'm extremely interested.
>>
I don't know what happened between him and the police could someone explain?
>>
>>17150531
nah he writes like he was having a psychotic break

i'd like to think that the powers that be are out to kill the leaders of the open source movement (like the movie antitrust!!!!) but it's more likely that this semi-notable guy was able to live tweet his suicide-inducing decent into insanity that just happened to garner a police-themed tinge as the system responded to his antics
>>
>>17152294
Or maybe he is writing like someone else is posting shit on his account after giving him a quiet pill.
>>
Im suprised more people aren't talking about this, this dude had a good life and he just killed him self after getting attacked by cops?

Does anyone have a source on why the cops attacked him or what the situation was? This seems really strange
>>
Can someone explain what his job was and why people would want him dead to me like I'm a retard? (I am a retard.) Keep it simple for my dumb ass.

I was watching him go nuts live. Damn, I thought he was just drunk and being stupid. This is weird.
>>
God damn, this is honestly insane.
>>
File: 4L_2cOLpktF.jpg (190KB, 950x621px) Image search: [Google]
4L_2cOLpktF.jpg
190KB, 950x621px
>>17150665
Makes sense because everybody I know is gangstalked and even my favorite twitch streamers and esport player Nadeshot is also evidently getting gangstalked. Something is definitely going on; where is the fucking outrage ?
>>
File: 4L_qSaUkjo8.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qSaUkjo8.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>17153862
Yeah, Everyone Is all of a sudden getting gangstalked and even my friends too are being targeted too What the actual fuck is going on Holy shit
>>
>>17151478
How do you decide to like a suicidal post? Does hitting like mean "go ahead kill yourself. I like that" or does it mean "don't kill yourself. I like you"?
>>
I find it odd that someone would even supposedly announce a suicide like that... The guy went from being your average joe to a manic depressive outspoken maniac in no time. There is no doubt a cover up here...
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.