[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spooky native "trick"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Ever sense I was a wee lad my grandmother (a hundred percent seminole native)
Told need a cautionary tale.
She would tell me stories about how dogs, cats, and most animals can see what's not there.
Ghosts, demons,ect.
And if I wanted to ever see the things I wasn't meant to see, I could take the eye booger off a dog or a cat and rub it in my eyes and I'll get to see what they see.
I did it once on a dare at a stomp dance.
>>
What ever I'll share any way
> be ten other stupid Indian kids convince me to do it
> do it and walk to the old fire pit with the kids
> one kid decides to hide behind old log to jump and scare me
> see a tall man standing by the log and I freeze in fear
> kid jumps out to scare me but doesn't faze me
> they don't see him
> fuckweredead.gif
>I scream what feels like ten minutes later when every one's worried I'm not moving
>I start running for my life they soon follow
> eye booger shit send to last days
> see shadows and shit for two days
> never tell my dad because I think he'll get mad
> tell grandma about the tall guy
> she takes me to get cleaned
Pt1
>>
> meet some old leathery guy
> he cleanses me with some smoke from a pipe
> stop seeing shit
> never do it again

I'd like some one else to try this. Being inawoods may help
>>
>>17150099
I would try it if I had a dog.
>>
File: 1440829.jpg (243KB, 502x336px) Image search: [Google]
1440829.jpg
243KB, 502x336px
>>17150017
>take the eye booger off a dog or a cat and rub it in my eyes

Eye Infection, The Thread
>>
>>17150017
rubbign dog drippings in ur eyes is a good way to catch sum diseases u dumb injun lmao :D
>>
You rub it in the eye kid. Wiping it clean with something like a antibacterial wipe won't get rid of the "effects"
So you can avoid infection
>>
Cool
>>
my dog has conjunctivitis so i'd rather not
>>
Its shit like this why we exterminated your people
>>
>>17150092
It was the toilet witch lmao
>>
>>17150017

>take the eye booger off a dog or a cat and rub it in my eyes and I'll get to see what they see.

I honestly don't think that's a good idea.

>Do you want an eye infection?
>Because that's how you get eye infections
>>
Native has this one new trick. White people hate him.
>>
>>17150017
I had an aunt who told me the same thing, i'm mexican tho not native
>>
>>17150128
underrated post + barf
>>
Can some absolute madman anon do it already??
>>
>>17154170
lol gross
also this is 4chan dont expect that its not bait for a eye infection
>>
>>17151969
Shut the fuck up you uncultured tard. It's shit like this why you mad you can't see spoopy stuff. Btw, never heard of OP native story.
PS, every tribe has their own stories, hope a wenidgo in 4 days gets you.
>>
>>17150017
My grandmother told me the same shit OP, except she's from Ecuador
>>
>>17155062
Actually she said rub it underneath the idea but basically the same thing
>>
File: Oneweirdtrick.jpg (37KB, 304x251px) Image search: [Google]
Oneweirdtrick.jpg
37KB, 304x251px
>>17150017
this one spooky native trick can help you trim inches off your waistline and make contact with ghosts and shit.

Actual doctors hate him!

Click here to see if you have a mouse.
>>
>>17150017
also, wtf is it with all these "spooky native tricks"...if natives had tricks that matter and/or worked, we'd live in the united states of redman featherhead, not the united states of relevant country.

Like fucking srsly, of all these go-go gadget retard tricks, maybe if featherhead firewater had paid more attention in gunpowder and steel production class instead of eating animal mucus class, maybe professor trailoftears would still have a country and not a few zoo exhibits -- i mean "reservations" -- to live on.
>>
>>17155045

You think op isn't just trying tobretards to wipe eye shit from their animals I their eyes? This isn't something any natives believed in.
>>
>>17150017

Filipino here. We actually have the same lore. Old people have always said that and I have heard so many stories about it while growing up. It's freaky how we have similar beliefs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.