[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental People Encounters Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 3781220.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3781220.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
can we have one like this again ? http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/58399

(greentext if possible)
>>
>>17149871
if you want to have expericences with the mentally ill just talk to literally anyone on this board
>>
>>17149884
/thread.
>>
Ohey since I live in front of a mental hospital I have a few anecdotes to share. Nothing spoopy but still.

>when I was in middle school I'd "use" a mental guy that was incredibly punctual to check wether I was late or not. If I crossed him before I had reached the bridge I was late. He walked in a robotic manner with his mouth wide open.

>I once had to told the guard that they had a crazy loose after I saw a dude in pajama yelling that the third reich shall start anew while running

>there was the old crazy cat lady (she was there because she heard the devil talking to her or something like that) who would look after an imaginary black cat called "mistigri" all day. There was no black cat known to the staff here.
>>
What >>17149884 said.

>>17149214
>>17146677
>>17149265
>>17147563
>>17148458
>>17149645
>>
>>17149932
>>17149884

Op here i ment experiences like the ones annon posted >>17149913

or the ones people told in the old thread i referenced before http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/58399
>>
>>17149953
Welp, that's all I've got.

But on the other hand, try to see the most outrageously ridicule threads of /x/ and ask yourself what life could have led one human to believe in what he believes. It's entertaining and sometimes sad.
>>
>>17149871
The OP of the archived thread is one of the most autistic things I've ever read in my life
>>
I have yet to meet a mental person. People are dumb ass shit.
>>
>>17149884
This or pretend to be black on /pol/ and see people go full retard
>>
Bump, this seems interesting.
>>
> be 17
> in psychiatric ward for suicide attempt
> meet a girl around my age, we're friendly with each other
> a few weeks later she stops talking
> sits away from everyone else during meals but stares me down with a terrifying look on her face like she wants to kill me
> my parents take me on an outing
> on the way back we see a bunch of emergency vehicles by the river near the hospital
> get back to the ward and everyone is losing their shit
> that girl escaped and tried to kill herself
> she was wheeled in later, covered in water
> I didn't see her again
>>
>>17150729
> older middle aged lady
> maybe bipolar? idk why she was there
> constantly forming conspiracy theories about how the doctors were trying to control us
> otherwise a nice lady I guess, talkative
> one day she loses her shit because a nurse gave her pills
> they had to lock us in the common area because she was making threats and being violent to the nurses
> goes into solitary for a few hours
> after she got out she calmly told me that she felt like she'd been there for weeks
> barely talked after that. it was like she was a different person
>>
>>17150818
> middle aged native lady
> rarely talked or even made eye contact
> wandered around saying "fucking make me laugh" over and over and over again
>>
>>17150909
> youngish native guy
> also mostly out of touch with reality
> would wander around and "pretend" to do things. he changed an imaginary baby a lot

> swiss lady
> was there because of suicidal behaviour maybe?
> really freaked out about being there and really uncooperative
> they wouldn't let her outside because she wasnt trying to get better or behave
> so she would sit in the common area all day crying because she just wanted fresh air and to go home to her son
>>
>>17151013
> I was having a bad day one time
> was sitting at the window looking outside and crying a little bit
> my roommate walks in
> "don't try to kill yourself, its not high enough"
> walks out of the room cackling
>>
File: 1443672331994.gif (572KB, 1394x988px) Image search: [Google]
1443672331994.gif
572KB, 1394x988px
>be me
>locked up in low functioning psych unit
>roommate is probably homeless
>he mutters to himself constantly
>every night he keeps me up for hours while he empties the cigarettes he's hoarded onto our shared table, tears pages off the only book i have to read, and rolls his own mega cigarettes that he hides in his shoes
>he talks to himself at me for hours about his pedophile friend and killing cops
>still a better roommate than most of my previous ones
>>
>>17151406
Do you have any more stories?
>>
File: 005-Hamdo.jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
005-Hamdo.jpg
12KB, 300x200px
>>17151501
>continue to be me
>same stint in the hospital as above
>we share the smoking patio with the women in the next unit over, but can't be out there at the same time
>one of the girls, this "petite" chick is practically in heat
>plasters herself up against the window trying to see guys
>one day the staff is a little lax in closing the doors to the women's unit
>she bolts
>runs into our unit
>staff going fucking nuts, nurses and the big black-shirted orderly dudes running everywhere trying to chase her down/find her
>finally corner her and take her back
>she gets put on new meds or something, disappears for a while and then is practically a zombie when we see her again
>no fun allowed

I don't know, there aren't many good stories to be told. Nothing interesting happened any other time I was in there besides regular low-grade craziness like people talking to themselves and starting fights.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.