[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird/ paranormal dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 621x800px
I've been having these very odd dreams and I don't know what they mean.
>>
Catalog Retard
>>
It is always best to remember what emotions you feel in your dreams and find situations in your life where similar emotions arise.

This is key to interpreting you dream in context to your life.

For example, if you have dreams of being chased, think of what emotions you are having when this is happening. It might be a type of fear. Then look at your life situation and think to any moment where you may feel that same brand of fear. That situation will be what your dreams are reflections of.

So no matter how odd or how far out of context your dreams may seem, you can always count on your emotions to help make sense of it.
>>
So a really long time ago I was having a normal dream. I walked inside my house in the dream and my sister started talking to me. In the middle of her sentence I said "stop....wait.." And she says "what do you mean?" Then I look her in the eyes and say "this is a dream". Suddenly the entire room around me goes black. I see a girl walk up to me. She looks like she's a teenager. The weird thing is she's not real, but more like a cartoon. Even weirder is she's drawn the way I draw. This was very odd since I never dream in cartoons. She walks up to me. She has hair similar to Luna's from mlp. Her hair is one flowing mass of what looks like purple matter with white dots in it. She's wearing a dress that's more casual looking. (I might post a drawing of this) she looks at me and says "I am ur Dreams" she started circling me. "I control you when ur not awake. Everything you see while you sleep is by me. I'm always here and I decide everything that you do and see while you sleep. All you have to do to escape is just.... Wake..... UP." She says this right into my ear and I snap awake instantly. I found this very odd but I brushed it off as a weird dream. Well, nearly a year later I was having a regular dream as normal. Suddenly, though, I once again looked around and said "this is a dream..." Suddenly the reality around me began to crack and glass shattering was heard as everything around me shattered to pieces and I was once again in the black void. I see the girl again in the distance. Although this time she looks much younger and has short, blue hair with big bangs. She's wearing a different dress. My vision rapidly heads towards her faster and faster and I can hear her growl angrily as she has a very angry look. When I'm about to smack right into her I bolt awake. Now I found it odd I had another dream like this so much later but I still didn't think much off it. Well last night, which is about a year later then the last dream, I had another strange dream.
>>
I had gone to sleep late that night and didn't want to sleep in too late. So, I told my sister to wake me up if I slept past 12:00. I went to sleep and had a regular dream. It was going find until my dream suddenly cut to black and I was plunged into a weird dimly lit void of a room. There was a women seen from behind with a white sheet wrapped around each arm and scooping along her back. Both of her arms are on opposite shoulder. She has light brown hair that flowed upwards. She turned her head, looks at me, and smiles smugly. She extends one arm to reveal she has a crumbled piece of paper between her fingers. She smiles evilly and lets the paper go. I instantly wake up. It felt exactly how the other drams felt. What does this all mean?
>>
In the dream above I woke up at exactly 11:56
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.