[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1357753941633.png (584KB, 550x746px) Image search: [Google]
1357753941633.png
584KB, 550x746px
What's your favorite conspiracy? Which ones do you think are true? Which ones are total bullshit but amusing?
>>
>>17144157
CERN CERN CERN CERN CERN CERN CERN CERN
>>
alex jones is bill hicks
>>
>>17144157
>What's your favorite conspiracy?
Don't have one.
>Which ones do you think are true?
9/11 was an inside job.
>Which ones are total bullshit but amusing?
Reptilians.
>>
>>17144171
What has CERN done?
>>
File: 911 bills.jpg (34KB, 869x217px) Image search: [Google]
911 bills.jpg
34KB, 869x217px
911 has been planned since these bills were minted in 1963

The Twin Towers were erected in 1973
>>
>>17144173
oh wow... good one

http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/the-conspiracy-theory-that-alex-jones-is-actually-legendary-long-dead-texas-comedian-bill-hicks/
>>
Hallow moon is probably the funniest i've heard of tbqh senpai
>>
>>17144157
Paul McCartney died and then the illuminati replaced him, right before Sgt Peppers was recorded.

Billy Shears went on to write much better songs than Paul ever did.
>>
File: 1451170868323.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
1451170868323.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
>>17144157
I think the real conspiracy is that we are all in a system of cause and effect, evolved from organisms that first responded to stimuli, then after mastering that, evolved into systems of cooperation with like organisms, after having stabilized this with hierarchy for perpetual sustained cooperation. These organisms we descend from began to correlate the response to external stimuli with identity as one's life was slowly beginning to shift from revolving around hunger, lust, and fear, to experiencing focus on the task at hand within the social system, which was enhanced by the external stimuli that once dominated our attention. As this system continued to play out, with the individual becoming seemingly more self sufficient as time goes on, with varying degree of social power exchange, the inherit system of hierarchy was never reformed. At this point in time, it's almost nobody's fault that they were born into the higher class that was available for their ancestors to enter into due to social structure cause and effect. It's a more frightening thought that our social structure is a vehicle beyond our ability to control unless we get around 5-6 billion very under educated, western meets antiquity culture fed people to seriously consider the ramifications of such a large system of numbers co-dependant.
>>
>>17144157
The real world is actually pretty boring

You're not going to be swept off into a magical adventure with aliens or demons or secret societies

This fact is covered up by millions of posters every day
>>
>>17144229
stop posting your shitty RP
>>
>>17144237
Not True... Real world can be just as magical as aliens or demons.. Every interaction you can legitimately meet God through the mind of another person.. just exchanging the entirety of your experience up to this point of meeting with a stranger is a divine experience and will bring you so much insight to the world you share it will feel as if you have tapped into an external source.. which you kind of did. =) irl tho.
>>
>>17144237
all that poison shit is actually some weird combination of:
sacrificial magick [it works, killing people makes money and power]
earth cleaning itself [manufacture 10000 gallons of pesticide or live virus and the earth is gonna just give it to us and pay you for doing it]
meme magick
reptilians [snake brain primary purpose? cheat death. even if it means building a ufo to fly off when earth dies. even if it means testing chemicals on apes to extend there life to the age of 500+]

theres a ton of examples
fluoride, live virus
sweet n low conspiracy
aspertame
mercury
pesticide on food
gmo food
pesiticide in cigarettes
bleach in water
etc etc, the more they make the more it sells (all of it actually)
>>
>>17144242
Nothing RP about primate evolution into sentience from hominid life into civil life. and how it naturally progressed.. do research and find out how that people's brain structure hasn't changed in 10000 years and we are indeed creatures of habit.. its not so fucking big of a step to say that animals coming into sentient thought will put into motion a chain of events that will go unchecked by their children.
>>
My favorite Conspiracy Theory is that the International Space Station is only at 400 kilometer from earth and that we went to the moon in 1960s'. XD
>>
>>17145200
Don't get it desu
>>
>>17144157
The flat earth one amuses me.

>hnnng its all NASAs fault

What about ESA?

>hue hue they work for NASA too

What about aeroplanes? I see the curve from an aeroplane window.

>hurr hurr thats just curved glass put there by NASA

What if I sail around the world in a straight line and arrive back where I started without closing my eyes or bumping into NASA on the way?

>fuck you shill cunt thats not science, youtube is science
>>
>>17144157
That templars makes themselves gods by manipulating the stocks, prices, leaders and making world wide conflicts and slowly motivating people to move forward to destruction of our planet.
>>
>>17144157
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
I believe in meme magic.
Not even joking I think the collective focus of so many individuals on 4chan influences reality
>>
Propaganda Due aka P2. See Licio Gelli, Michele Sindona, Roberto Calvi, Paul Marcinkus, Vatican Bank, etc.
>>
File: lab-rat-on-gmo.jpg (29KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
lab-rat-on-gmo.jpg
29KB, 395x395px
>>17144157
Vaccines and GMO. Going to be pretty funny in a few years when all the people that think its safe to eat all kinds of shit and injecting crap in to their body without any adverse effects what so ever.
>muuh cancer
>muh autistic child
>muuuuuuh damaged sperm
Kek, should have listened to the ''nutters'' instead of just laughing it of.
I mean do you really think it safe to eat shit that litteraly kills insects and other plants? How naive can you be? This is just a no-brainer.

Vaccines, GMO, fluoride, 9/11 + a ton of false flags etc.

I would say flat earth but that is not really a conspiracy theory. Unless some one actually think that there a people conspiring in secret to make the earth flat..
>>
>>17144157
NWO
>>
>>17148123
See: Double Slit experiment.

>looking at it changes the outcome
>not looking at it changes the outcome

We DO alter reality through interaction. In a way, we create reality by "knowing".

So you're probably closer to the truth than you thought you were.
>>
Pretty damn sure the fluoride in water and the MSG ones are a result from the nocebo effect. Give your friend who believes fluoride is bad some distilled water saying it contains fluoride. Then watch him develop symptoms. The, give him some fluorinated water saying it's distilled and watch him have no symptoms.
>>
ayy lmao's and their subversive agenda on earth
mind control, false flags, nwo, reptilian jews
I once got into a conversation with a woman who sold gem stones and among them, fossils. She believed with all her hearth that the earth was only 6,000 years old. I asked her what fossils were, and she said they were "tests of faith." I believe in God, but that struck me as just fucking silly.
>>
MK Ultra related shootings
9/11, Petrodollar wars
Reptillians
>>
>>17148366
>tfw you will never be involved in MK Ultra experiments
feels bad man
>>
>>17148369
>when you're not even good enough to be an infamous murderer
the struggle is real
>>
>>17148317
Yeah, then put him in a room filled with carbon dioxide and tell him he is breathing oxygen.
>>
Govt agents starting threads on 4chang.
>>
>>17148395
The general rule is:
-Safe things can become dangerous by their belief.
-Dangerous things are still dangerous.
>>
Moon is a hologram.
>>
>>17148426
The moon was eazy e all along
>>
>>17148426
the moon slept on my couch last night.
>>
Most posters here aren't qualified to talk about their beliefs because they don't have adequate knowledge on it and have a cognitive bias against anything that claims their opinion is wrong.
>>
>>17148435
That goes far beyond just posters here, I think
>>
>>17148419
Ok, enjoy keep eating fluoride then.

Enjoy your alzheimers mate.
>>
>>17148448
[citation needed]
>>
>>17148451
[common sense needed]
>>
>>17148521
common sense is directly influenced over evidence. a while ago in china, it was probably common sense that drinking mercury would give you a shot at living forever. now we know that you die from drinking mercury. EVIDENCE IS NEEDED FOR COMMON SENSE
>>
>>17148530
Uh oh. I think I read it backwards
>>
>>17148535
this is the 178th time a conspiracyfag has given me no evidence and tried to re-direct the conversation. gg /x/, it was a mistake to think anybody here is competent enough for a good argument.
>>
>>17148542
I was just kidding about the mercury thing, anon. I can cite sources for the shit I mentioned earlier, but no one asked
>>
all of these posts are me.
>>17148542
>>17148530
>>17148451
>>17148435
>>17148419
>>17148369
how believable is my shilling?
>>
File: 2015-12-30 02_46_35-screenshot.png (13KB, 359x266px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30 02_46_35-screenshot.png
13KB, 359x266px
>>17148552
here's the proof
>>
>>17148552
>>17148553
I FUCKING KNEW FBI AGENTS WERE MAKING SHIT UP
>>
File: ferg.jpg (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ferg.jpg
21KB, 480x640px
>>17148552
Pretty decent
>>
>>17148558
>implying i'm not just doing this for fun
>>
>>17148561
you can't trick me faggot
>>
>>17148558
>being this paranoid
>>
I was hoping you'd press harder for cited sources. For the sake of the board. Oh well
>>
>>17148568
meant to reply to
>>17148566
also, not everyone's an fbi agent
>>
>>17148573
>>17148568
>>17148566
>>17148561
>>17148559
>>17148558
did that argument seem realistic?
>>
>>17148579
didn't mean to include
>>17148559
>>
>>17148579
The argument where you demanded that people back up their outrageous claims? Yes. Well, it seemed sensible. "Realistic" doesn't mean the same thing as usual on /x/, apparently
>>
>>17148583
Got it, never mind
>>
>>17144179
Berenstain shit start to hit heavily after cern
>>
>>17144288
Yep the next step in natural evolution is relearning how to use the brain .
>>
>>17144157
The moon and Iapetus are both artificial constructs and may hold a lot of ancient tech
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.