[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories? Anyone have the balls to use one? I keep getting this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: board.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
board.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
Stories? Anyone have the balls to use one? I keep getting this guy named Jerry who drowned.
>>
Pray to Archangel Michael and stop doing this stuff mate
>>
i keep getting hasbro who made the stupid things
>>
File: 1287478.png (961KB, 839x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961KB, 839x2406px
>>
>>17143949
>have the balls to use one
>literally the easiest, safest, and simplest "paranormal" activity to do
Someone's on break. How's high school treating ya?
>>
I have three boards, and I used to be quite interested in spirit boards. Unfortunately nothing ever really happens. I've used them quite a lot, properly and improperly. It's not supernatural or even a gateway to the supernatural. Myths and rumors about them are very plentiful, but when you research them, you'll find that they are all just based on a successful marketing campaign. Being scared of a spirit board is idiotic.

>>17143986
This graphic is retarded, yet it gets posted in every Ouija thread. I'm assuming it's just a meme and people don't actually take it seriously?
>>
>>17143986
I've been looking for this pic thanks anon
>>
>>17144052
If you don't believe in spirits what the fuck are you doing with three different boards?
>>
>>17144066
Who says I didn't want to believe? I wanted it to work very much.

Also you can be interested in the occult without actually believing in it.
>>
>>17143986
I have purposely gone against every one of these rules in the picture. These are also just a couple of the many rules and superstitions that surround spirit boards. Some directly contradict each other. Either way, nothing bad has ever happened from going against these "rules."

There are also many different "proper" ways to dispose of a spirit board, also many of which contradict with each other. All of them are bunk.

Also the picture with the big X gong through it? That board was made by an artist who makes spirit boards. It was literally designed to look like that, it wasn't a failed spooky attempt to destroy the board.

The picture is full of shit and I have no idea why people keep posting it.
>>
>>17144083
If you don't believe in it, you can be very interested and all that, but don't expect much things happening to you
>>
>>17144107
So as long as your state of mind thinks nothing will happen, then nothing will happen? So ouija boards literally have no power and it's all just figments of your own mind manipulating the board? I'm glad we agree.

Besides, I used to believe in this shit. Nothing ever happened then either.
>>
File: pink_knight.png (153KB, 1638x1435px) Image search: [Google]
pink_knight.png
153KB, 1638x1435px
>>17144101
Oh look, A Brave Fedora here to save /x/!!
>>
>>17144219
>somebody with real world experience on the subject that disagrees with what i want to believe?
>better make up some smug random shit to make myself feel better
>>
>>17144243
>real world experience

No proof offered, just says "I did this and this", expects world to believe him because of the fedora

inb4 don't rag on my hat!!!
>>
>>17144130
>So as long as your state of mind thinks nothing will happen, then nothing will happen? So ouija boards literally have no power and it's all just figments of your own mind manipulating the board?
No you idiot.

The supernatural isn't going to be very interested in communicating with someone who doesn't pay them mind.
>>
>>17144392
You realize how fucking retarded you sound, right?

Oh gee whiz, ouija boards are so powerful and scary! Unless you don't believe. Or aren't paying close attention at the time. Or if you look at your phone. Or if you don't clap two times and spin around first.

I'm glad you get to make arbitrary rules for the supernatural.
>>
>>17144249
You sound like the biggest fedora tipper in the thread.

>No proof offered, just says "I did this and this", expects world to believe him because of the fedora
You just described the entirety of /x/.
>>
>>17143949
You'll find that most encounters with a Ouija Board are in fact from Zozo.
>>
I fuck with Demons all day everyday. And your world is doom.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.