[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 73

File: 2spooky4me.jpg (11KB, 299x249px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
11KB, 299x249px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17127099
>>
File: 2_5.png (239KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
2_5.png
239KB, 800x650px
Zion
Taurus

Where should I take my life from here?
>>
File: ra.jpg (78KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
78KB, 307x409px
If anyone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sema'ira
Leo
21/t

What can I do to improve my relationships with my gods? Where should I go next spiritually?
>>
If someone could get around to this I'd appreciate it.

>>17139465

If not it's fine.

Thank you.
>>
Jonathan, 20 years old, Pisces. Could someone do a general reading? Anything is apreciated...
>>
>>17136192

whenever someone can, i'd like a reading too.
>>
File: tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif (871KB, 500x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif
871KB, 500x184px
Good day /div/

Ill do TWO readings today, anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now
>If a third person is involved give them a nickname that you like

Hope i can help!

Note: It might take me a while doing the readings, so please be patient.
>>
>>17139871

Male
Leo
Will the path of the Sword introduce me to the right woman?
Impatient
>>
>>17139871
WELCOME BACK
>>
>>17139878

I know its been a while.
>>
>>17139871

Up for a health reading? If so,

> Gender, Sign
Male, Virgo.

> Word
Confused.

> Query
Should I start my meds again or just fuck it all and hope I don't end up dead?
>>
>>17139871
M
Leo
Should I find a career here on land or should I go out to sea?
Destiny
>>
>Gender male
>Sign Aries
>Query did my high school crush really want to date me (interracial arranged marriage and told parents wouldn't allow)
>A word that describes how you feel right now intrigued by this
>If a third person is involved give them a nickname that you like C
>>
>>17139871

>>17136192
i'm female, and a Scorpio.
>>
>>17139871

Hey m8, this is me >>17139897

If you could, please disregard my query and do >>17139911 's; she's been waiting for a long time now.

Thanks ^_^
>>
>>17139894

Hi, would really appreciate if you could read, please.

John
23 years old
Virgo
Southeast Asian
Undercut black hair, brown skin
Wears glasses
Stands around 5'8

What to look forward to in 2016? What should I be wary of?
>>
>>17139871
Hey NewHelp! How are you?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 302x167px
>>17139875
>path of the Sword
Be modern, you should chose a path of fire-gun
>>
>>17139923

th-thank you.
>>
File: wheel_of_fortune.jpg (171KB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_of_fortune.jpg
171KB, 200x360px
>>17139875

I could do a yes or no reading but i feel i rather do a true spread. and an yes/no single card reading afterwards.

>The Heriophant: The Fact

Interesting card. It seems to me that indeed you are questioning your belief on this situation. However you are actually doing so in the right way. You are deep down conscious of what you are doing (Either if its wrong or right).

>Wheel of Fortune (R):Feelings

However you are having a lot of step backs, perhaps you are giving too much of a though on this, always spining on your head and clouding your mind.... or perhaps you just feel you are having shitty luck.

Dont worry too much on this, remember that the wheel of luck is always spinning, you will eventually get on the top.

>Six of Wands (R): Belief or Assumptions

You feel you have a lack of recognition... hmmm maybe you think you cant recognize the right woman or she wont recognize you? this is probably a faulty belief that you need to work it out

Now a single card reading as a yes or no/likely outcome of this system.

>Queen of Wands (R)

Oh you will meet a woman indeed, almost sure... however i cant tell if its the right one. Shee seems to be a bit self-centered and/or manipulative. She will probably be smoking hot though. or at least above average.

Be careful with her and it might work just fine, her traits are similar to Leo in many ways (even though the card is Aries)

Hope it helped impatient Anon, ill say things look just fine.
>>
>>17139973

Thank you very much!
>>
File: cups05.jpg (79KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups05.jpg
79KB, 350x600px
>>17139931

Oh Hey DC! glad to see you :D
I feel aweful, but thats just the hangover talking.

Went to Las Vegas this weekend, Arrived Miami today and had to work with hangover and nearly no sleep :(

The trip was fun though so no complains there.

How are YOU by the way? have you keep practicing your readings?
>>
File: fx.gif (508KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
fx.gif
508KB, 500x264px
>>17139911
You are next femanon. Hope i can help :)
>>
File: image.jpg (445KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445KB, 2048x1365px
Hey, Hijinks here again - will chat divination practice and theory to anyone interested.
>>
>>17139993

thank you in advance, i'd really aprpeciate it!
>>
Yo, can anyone do a love reading for me?

>Female
>Leo
>19

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Homer tip.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Homer tip.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
>>17139911

Oh this seems like a nice oportunity to try the ''Meaningful Work'' Spread. This one is a bit hard for me since i rarely do it but i think it should be fine.

Lets see

>The Tower: My values

Ok, it seems to me that what you value in a work place is something related to shaking things up.

Whit this i mean that you probably value a job that takes you out of the mundane or something completely different of what you think you are good for or use to.

>Six of Wands (R): Your Talents

Interesting card... it seems to me that again your talents are in things that people (or even you) might not be able to recognize them.

Either that or perhaps its talking that you work better by your self, without the need of criticism from others. this one is hard to tell.

>The Hanged Man: Your Passion

Ok, so far ill say that you indeed need to look for something new,

Your passion is related to new perspectives. However you will probably have to do some sort of sacrifice in order to obtain it.

>The Star: First Step

Its time to heal, to star something new for you. Have hope, pretty much thats what the star is all about.

Remember that after the darkest times there is always a new dawn. Do what is practically right while visualizing a new future.

>Ace of Pentacles: Short Term Foccus

Simple enough, this card talks about new investments and setting roots. Look for something that will be lasting if you nuture it enough. A healthy beginning.

>Knight of Cups: Long Term

For the nex year, you should try to look for something or someone spiritual.

Hmmm the whole reading screems some form of art or something that its related to critic and new approach. Would that be something you are interested in?

If not well, the knight of cups might even talk about a romantic partner. Someone really sensitive.

Well, sorry for the late reply (got bussie in here) and hope this reading gives you some form of clarity.

Again hope it helped and good luck!
>>
>>17139871
female
libra
love reading
melancholy
hermit
>>
File: opalize.jpg (66KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
opalize.jpg
66KB, 640x515px
I'm going to do one reading (scrying, possibly with some other methods involved as well)

I'll need
>gender, age
>query
>piece of art related to the query (image, poem, song, etc)

Sell yourself to me anons, I will pick whichever one interests me most in about 10-15 minutes
>>
File: 1394269650795.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1394269650795.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17140186
>Female, 23
>Should I stick with my current, considered path or whether should I deviate at some point or whether I'll be forced to deviate? I am dead set on it, but I am unsure whether it will be worth it in the end.
>>
File: five-of-cups 2.jpg (28KB, 240x409px) Image search: [Google]
five-of-cups 2.jpg
28KB, 240x409px
>>17140186
>Male
>25

I am always too critic about my own readings. I feel that i can do better but i find really hard to improve.

Will i get good eventually? any description or advice on the road would be nice (specially from scrying)

Pic somehow related.

Thanks anon reader.
>>
File: hm.jpg (216KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
216KB, 960x720px
>>17140186
female
libra
love reading
>>
>>17140201
oh, age 18 btw
>>
File: Happy-Friendship-day-20132[1].jpg (17KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Friendship-day-20132[1].jpg
17KB, 650x412px
>>17140186
female 19
will me and hever be friends?
>>
>>17140186
Male

Well, a lot of things are sort of falling apart right now. Honestly, though I want them to fall apart. I think I need it. I really need everything to just get ridiculously fucked up to force me into action. I'm unsure what to do. I don't know what I'm capable of or what's just illusion. I want to take action, but I don't know what that action should be.
>>
File: six of p.jpg (91KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
six of p.jpg
91KB, 350x600px
>>17139897
I dont do health readings. Sorry, i dont feel capable enough.

>>17139904
>>17139907
>>17139928

You guys still around? i might have time for one or two more readings

Again, it might take me a while.
>>
>>17140252
I'm still around, here's my post >>17139904
>>
bjumping for readers
>>
>>17140252
Male 24

Any luck on my current path?
>>
Female
Leo
Will i find love in the near future?
Tired
>>
File: 407.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>17140186
20 male
Will i ever be able to find happines?
i feel like i was born here to suffer, my life is shit.
I curse everyway i was born
>>
>>17140276

>Ace of Pentacles (R)
>Four of Swords (R)
>Knight of Wands

If you chose sea, you will learn to be more cautious with your money, material life but it will make you mentally tire and having mixed emotions/frustration that you might project into others.

It will be really hard but you have a chance to grow from this.

>Queen of Wands
>Two of Pentacles
>Four of Wands

If you chose land however, you will be more downt to earth and close to home. This might be related to a mother figure that could also help you.

You will eventually feel more adapted to your materialistic life, and able to be more stuff at the same time.

However, you will have troubles finding rewards from your work... not as you wont get it but more like not enough to celebrate it. i dont know if i am explaining myself.

Again this might also be related to your home. Perhaps you want to move out from your parents house? if so then this choice will make things a bit more difficult in the short time.

Two more cards for likely outcomes

>The Tower

Ok, seems to me that you indeed want to live your house. This will do the trick, but it will be chaotic and unexpected for you...

>The Devil

Guilty pleasures if you chose land. You will still be attached to an unhealthy life but it would be simpler.

None of the two choices seems easy anon, but i hope it helped.
>>
>>17139871
Male
Sagittarius
What will happen to me spiritually in the dark retreat I'm about to undertake?
Anxious
Twin
>>
>>17140305

look what i need

>>17139871

>>17140306
You are next femanon.
>>
Male
Ares
Will she come back?
Confused
Lu
>>
>>17140336
Didnt notice my horrible english, Sorry

Live = Leave
Be able to DO more stuff
>>
File: war4.jpg (86KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
war4.jpg
86KB, 1200x600px
>>17140336
I dont know if you will do more readings but I might need some guidance or something

> Gender, Sign
Male, Pisces

> Word
arrow

> Query
How dangerous is going to be 2016 for me? Am I in some imminent hide danger that life threatening?
>>
>>17140306

>Knight of Pentacles
>The Heriophant
>Six of Cups (R)
>Knight of Wands

Interesting reading. Are you considering someone right now?

You are indeed in your way to find someone, however it seems to me that either you are being too serious or not serious enough.

Its hard for me to tell wich part is because The Heriophants, makes me believe that being responsible and conscious is going to be a bit hard for you on your love life... but i cant quite tell why (If you are or not bein responsible or not)

Since you are a Leo, ill say you are not. No offense.

The Six of Cups advises to let the past go. did you had a bad break up that is still in your mind? try not having a selective memory.

The likely outcome is probably the more interesting card since it is a court card.

On a firs tough ill say you will meat a new person, this guy is probably someone really playful and passionate. A risk taker... maybe even a bit too much, giving him/her a short attention span. Probably a Sagittarius but dont take my word on that.

On the other hand, it might talk about you being this person, wich i dont think its the case but ill mention it just in case.

Anyways, ill say it is a positive reading. and hope you enjoy.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>17139871
Female
Virgo
Ugly
Will Georgia and I ever be friends?
>>
Can someone give me a reading? Im a male Pisces.
>>
>>17140446
Thanks so much!
I'm not considering anyone right now. I did have a bad break up in August and he's still kinda on my mind.
>>
>>17139871
I hate to use my trip to try to muscle in, but I'm sort of desperate here. My bags are packed and in my car; I can leave at a moment's notice, but I've gotten some resistance. In spite of said resistance, I'd still like to go. What happens if I do?

Sagittarius male and anxious. Call her K
>>
>>17140535
Oh shit give me 15m bruh i cant answer that fast i am still at my job but will leave in about that time
>>
>Female
>Virgo Sun
>Pisces Moon
>born on the full moon

What is my hero status, spiritually?
>>
>>17140535
Miss u BV
>>
>>17140687
When you have a moment can you give me a reading? I dont want to say too much incase I get a conflicting reading. Im 30 y/o. Pisces/male. What do u see in the next year or two for me? Thanks a million in advance.
>>
>>17140723
sure just after BVs
>>
>>17140755
Np. Take your time. Thanks again.
>>
>>17140723
Please don't forget about me. This is my post >>17140352

Thanks in advance! :)
>>
>>17140791
meant for >>17140755
my bad
>>
>>17140535

>Vive of Wands (R)
>The Temperance
>Two of Swords

Ok I'll start writing the interpretation.
>>
Hello I really need help! Female 5'0 Scorpio black hair tan skin brown eyes... I need a reading on my current situation please! I got myself into a lot of trouble and don't know what to do to move on with my life please help... thank you!
>>
>>17140535

Hmmm mediation will be an important and maybe even difficult situation.

You are compromising here a LOT, at least emotionally. That said the fact talks about arguments and so does the belief.

The fact might even suggest such arguments but my experience with the Two of Swords is never a pleasant one and I feel you are going to be stuck ok such scenario.

I'll draw one more card for a likely outcome

>Six of Pentacles

You'll have to find a balance, this goes hand to hand with the rest of the reading and gives me a clearer picture.

You will have to so your part, but in a way were you can find a balance in what you give and what you receive.

Who is the one asking here? And who is the one receiving? Hard to tell but you surely know.

Arguments are likely to be unavoidable but they might be able to be managed in a positive way for you.

Hope it helped, and I would give it a shot if I were you.

Good luck friend and sorry for the rushed reading. I'll get home in 15 more if you want more detail.
>>
>>17140874
How many stds you got from fucking 100 guys
>>
>>17140880
Thank you very much, friend. It largely confirms what I already know. And you're dead on about me compromising, but...
>quien bien te quiere, te hará llorar; mientras hay vida, hay esperanza

>>17140721
I have an email, you know:
[email protected]
I'll probably get cracking on my backlog and start replying to emails when I return.
>>
>>17140987
>dropped trip
>>
>>17139659
Can I get a reading, please? Female, 26, 5 ft 4, black hair, light-medium skin, big eyes, chubby cheeks, small nose
>>
>>17139982
I haven't been practicing during this vacationing but other stuff, spiritually, is becoming more clear. Hope to have my new cards sometime after this trip and I can really start. Oh Florida lol. Hangovers are never fun lol. Maybe I can use you to test out the new cards :D
>>
>>17140178

thank you so much for the reading, i really appreciate it!

i always thought that i needed to a "solid" job. something that will bring in money as long as i show up and do what needs to be done. but quite honestly, i don't care for most work. i much prefer to work alone, and even better, away from most people. too many people around overwhelm me.

what i want to do is an independent project in writing. it's been on my mind for nearly a decade, but just now i've been trying to move forward, though it feels like i've been stumbling and failing the whole way. i've spent so much money, and i'm already having a hard time to make ends meet as it is...

my fear has just always been that what i want won't take, and i'll end up failing horribly and having spent all my money without success. i want to set my "roots" in this, but things just look bleak to me.

overall, i think the reading has helped if i interpreted it right. i'm sometimes a little thick-headed and have a hard time understanding what people mean.

thank you again!
>>
>>17141221
It's probably a tough businesses, so maybe a fall back plan involving writing, where your left alone?
>>
>>17141232

i'm thinking just some kind of office work, maybe. i think i'll mostly be left alone. as for the writing portion, i plan to do that in every minute that i have free. i know for sure the writing is all my work, with little dependency on others.
>>
>>17140987
Damn dude that hit me to the very core.
Sending any possible blessing and positivity I can your way best of luck man.
>>
>>17140880
Still doing readings?
>>
File: 02 Disks.jpg (42KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
02 Disks.jpg
42KB, 300x447px
>>17140987

Seeing that you are on a trip reminds me of that 2 of disks which I Interpreted as opening to changes would bring good things, hope it does! If you know, you are looking for it...

Remember you got a bunch of people eager to give advice and help, counting myself, just ask away... May you live long and prosper BV, good luck!
>>
>>17140336
Thanks for the reading NewHelp! Both are tough choices but I know I'll make the right choice when the time comes
>>
ughhhhhhh div stop being so boring
>>
>>17142718
Nevarh! Your the boring one ever think of that.
>>
File: 1449785776429.jpg (73KB, 600x858px) Image search: [Google]
1449785776429.jpg
73KB, 600x858px
>>17142784
I-I'm not boring
wutchu talkn about I'm a good time
>>
>>17142871
it would seem there be a dick there somewhere
>>
>>17142884
Under the glorious mane
>>
>>17140880
NewHelp I've missed you, hope everything is fine with you. :)

Happy Holidays
>>
>>17143684
oh hey Lath! yeah everything is good! life just got me busy.

How are you btw?
>>
>>17142871
Why isn't he wearing pants?!
>>
>>17141215
that would be really cool! wich deck are you looking for? anything exotic? or something more simple?

I am still using my plain ol Rider Waite. Ill move to something new next year hopefully.

>>17140987

Well friend hope everything turns out great.

> mientras hay vida, hay esperanza

Great.
>>
Frost, male virgo, spiritualist with light empathic senses

What sort of situations do you see in my near future? Also, there's this shy girl that I can tell is dealing with some shit, but I dont even get a chance to talk to her on a run-into basis. Should I take an approach there or just leave it be for the time being?
>>
>>17143754
A colorful one for sure lol
>>
wut
>>
>>17144274

wut
>>
File: light.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
Got time for ONE reading.

anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>A word that describes how you feel
>If a third person is involved give them a nickname that you like.

Hope i can help.

NOTE: As always it might take me some time to answer, also i will give pending questions from yesterday priority.
>>
>>17144306
Male, Pisces
>>
>>17144399
>A word that describes how you feel

Also what do you want to know? or just a general reading?
>>
>>17144438
Just a general reading of what you see coming my way in the next year or two with love, career, money and if you see any setbacks. Thanks
>>
File: 1449619297490.jpg (123KB, 739x770px) Image search: [Google]
1449619297490.jpg
123KB, 739x770px
>>17144454
Oh ill try a new year spread. Never done it before, but lets see how it goes.

Its a bit long so give me time.
>>
>>17144306

Gosh, I post early but always check back too late to link my post
>>
>>17143783
"Hey what's your name?"
"I'm Alice"
"Anthony"
"Nice to meet you"
"It's nice to meet you too"
>>
>>17144306
male
gemini
tired
Query: help me find happiness
>>
File: 1451265828584.gif (369KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1451265828584.gif
369KB, 800x450px
Who wants some one card readings? Fair warning: don't expect anything much from these, because they're just that, one card readings.

>name
>gender
>query
>>
>>17144503

Right here, please

>>17143783
>>
>>17144503

mr.sans as in undertale sans?
>>
File: 1451296481645.png (488KB, 709x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1451296481645.png
488KB, 709x1049px
>>17143783
>>17144517
>what will happen if you will take an approach

Adjustment.

Also known as the Justice in Rider-Waite. I don't see this going anywhere bad if you will actually go for it. It may actually be a good thing for you, or for her. A break in the monotony, but at the same time I can't say whether it'll be the case for you, or whether it'll be the case for her. Don't push it too much if she's dealing with some shit.

>what will happen if you will leave it be.

The Aeon.

It's also the card for Judgement in Rider-Waite. You know, I'd say go and talk her up a bit, because this almost seems like it's going to sit on your head for a while, and if you don't do anything it's going to bother you.

Seriously, just go and talk her up. Don't be too pushy, but extend a helping hand if she looks like she needs some help dealing with this ''shit''.

>>17144546
the one and only. greetings.
>>
>>17144454

>January

The Judgement

Its a time of reviewing. Transition if you will.

An aspect in your life is coming to an end. It is advised to see where you are and why. Change ins unavoidable so you will do better by being accountable from your actions and learning from the experience.

>February
Knight of Swords (R)

Arguments or discussions might be unfavorable to you this month. Be wary of a male figure trying to lie to you, and again try to avoid discussions.

>March
Three of Wands (R)

Is this a special month for you? something planed for this month? if so try preparing yourself better for this.

This card reversed talks about laking skills or thinking small. I have a feeling that this might be related to a trip or vacation but i am not sure. Just check if everything is in line.

If its not a trip it might mean being turned down for a job or some form of educational program. If thats the case, just take it as a sign that you are not ready yet. PREPARE MORE.

>April

Eight of Pentacles

This is a card of mastery trough practice. If you indeed get a new job, then this month will be good to keep learning of the craft.

If is not job related, then it talks about mantening focus on your goals.

PART 1/3
>>
>>17144503
pam (not my full name tho)
female
love reading
>>
>>17144503
Haley
Female
How will new year's eve go for me?
>>
>>17144306

please?
>>17140185
>>
>>17144503
Andres
Male

Will i improve at this project? just advice or a general idea could do the trick.

Thanks.
>>
>>17144551

I'm trying. Like I said I feel restricted in my ability to talk to her right now... she's a co-worker >.>
>>
File: index.png (7KB, 180x279px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
7KB, 180x279px
>>17144503

i think i'll go by olivia today
female
am i going to be all alone on valentine's day this year or will i finally have a date?

thank you mr.sans
>>
File: 1451234223788.png (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451234223788.png
2MB, 1280x1600px
>>17144565
>current state

10 of Cups (Satiety).

You seem to be in a good position at the current moment, at least it seems like one to reflect upon your past things that have been done in regards of love. Think back upon previous experiences and see what there is to be learned. Or just you know, think back on good times spent.

>near future

The Universe.

Good news a comin', it seems. Things should go fairly well for you in that regard, a sense of completion, tempted to say. But yeah, it seems to be looking out fairly well. Can't say there's a charming prince coming for you, but it's going to be nice.

>>17144576
>>17144588
>>17144594
Yeah, you three wait up. I didn't expect so many people to show up this quickly, unlike last two times that I did readings.

>>17144590
You think so? Just look for an opportunity, but for dear god don't come off as a pushy co-worker. Some people are just paranoid of that happening, especially since you mentioned that she's a shy one. Good luck.
>>
>>17144607
I am looking for a romance reading.
Male, leo, 22.
Will provide additional information if needed.
>>
File: 1451236620781.gif (19KB, 123x195px) Image search: [Google]
1451236620781.gif
19KB, 123x195px
>>17144576
Prince of Cups and The Priestess.

I had to draw two, because I am still uncertain how I should interpret court cards in the Thoth deck. Court cards generally symbolize people, so this particular one would symbolize a man who is open-minded, introverted. Essentially a pretty closed down one.

If that's not the case or you don't know what I'm talking about or what I'm even interpreting, then I'll interpret two cards at the same time: it's going to be a very calm and quiet eve for you. Lots of thinking and what not. Maybe a little bit too much, but it may be for the best.
>>
>>17144634
Just read the Book of Thoth. There are very detailed interpretations of the court cards, up to the last minute detail.
>>
>>17144454
>May
Ace of Swords

An opportunity to solve some problems will present.

This is likely to be in the form of some true or realization that you will learn. For example discovering a lie or realizing that there is something you need to let go in order to advance. Like all aces, you will need to grasp it in order to work.

>June

Ace of Wands

A new oportunithy related to birth/sexuality or inspiration/self-image will present.

Birth could be literally or metaphorically.

A good month indeed, this is likely to be related to some exiting news. The best thing that you can be is courageous.

>July

Three of Cups

This month is for celebration and enjoyment with friends.

Odds are that this is related to some form of party like a wedding. If not then it might even talk about a corresponded love. I think its the former though.

>August

Five of Cups

A time of loss and mourning sadly. This loss might even be voluntary but that wont make it any easier.

It comes off considering the previous month seemed enjoyable, but i think it might even be related.

(part2/3)
>>
File: 1451265598672.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451265598672.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>17144588
>will there be improvement

The Sun.

Overcoming the darkness and finally getting out of it, giving light and life to everything around. It seems like a yes to me, however I would say that you should still keep going for it. Easy to fall asleep on the bed of laurels, etc etc...

>general idea/advice

Four of Disks (Power).

Look at what you have already gotten through with that project, appreciate your efforts that you put into, then put all that you have or can imagine to pushing towards your goal. Whatever it may be. It's more along the lines of a mental, mindset thing, appreciation. Also a possibility that you need to put down more stability in some sort of a manner. Make things more stable if they aren't yet.

Looking good, looking good. Keep it up.

>>17144642
I'm already reading it, but I haven't gotten to the court card part just yet. I am considering just skipping to it, but at the same time I know that's just going to confuse me more in some ways.
>>
>>17144503
Matthew
Male
I feel like I have important things to do in life. So far a few things have presented themselves but I'm wondering if everything will just fall into place as it always has.
>>
>>17144634
Hm thank you very much Mr.Sans.
I got what you're talking about.
>>
>>17144655
Appreciated! can do a reading in return if you like.

>>17144648
>>17144588

>Dropping trips
>>
File: 1451217366096.jpg (68KB, 916x873px) Image search: [Google]
1451217366096.jpg
68KB, 916x873px
>>17144594
>how will your Valentine's day go by

The Chariot.

Not exactly the most restful day; there's definitely going to be some movement and some action. I kept in mind that little tidbit about love, so it's highly likely that you will have somebody around with you during that day. A date, perhaps?

I know you will probably not remember, but drop a post in the thread after Valentines if anything worked out or not. I'm curious to know.

>>17144672
Did you now? I suppose that's fair enough then. Have a pleasant New Year's Eve, Haley.
>>
>>17144676

thanks mr.sans, if i remember i'll definitely leave a post after v-day. i just hope it's not a lonely one again.
>>
Lexa
Female
What is my purpose?
>>
>>17144503
brandon, male, love reading please
>>
File: 1451400072008.jpg (135KB, 1202x890px) Image search: [Google]
1451400072008.jpg
135KB, 1202x890px
>>17144618
No additional information required, but I do prefer having a name around. It's easier to focus on someone when they actually have some sort of a name to go off of.

>current situation

Ace of Disks.

There's ground for a fresh beginning of a material sort. It would be silly to say that it's only about money and what not, but it's more along the lines of something material in general. Something attached to this world and not the spiritual.

>near future in regards of romance

Nine of Cups (Happiness).

Right what it says on the lid of the tin. Something will go fairly well for you in this regard. A sense of happiness, a sense of joy. My gut feeling says you won't feel any sort of contentment just yet, but you should find some sort of happiness.

>>17144693
Thanks, 'Olivia'. I will be around at that time in the thread, and if not, just leave a post referring to me. I'm definitely not going to be out and having fun with people, that I know. Good luck to ya.
>>
File: 46.png (10KB, 83x116px) Image search: [Google]
46.png
10KB, 83x116px
>>17144503
You still doing these, Sansy? You can just ignore me if no.

Isaac
Male
Should I keep going with the person I'm currently dating? They make me feel bad a lot, even if they don't intend it. And all my friends say they're abusive, even if they don't abuse me personally.
>>
>>17144503
Oscar
Male
Will I ever be happy?
>>
>>17144725
Thanks man.
Sincerely, BlightHatred.
>>
>September

Queen of Wands (R)

A woman might be playing you or hurting you. This card with the pas three months makes up for a theme. A woman.

If thats the case, it will be someone that you clearly love, but its ought to be a really bumpy ride with lots of sudden ups and downs.

> October

Two of Pentacles (R)

You will be emotionally overwhelmed (or even materially). Having to deal with many things at the same time that you wont be able to deal correctly with anything.

>November

Three of Swords

Sadly it doesn't get better at this point.

there will be some form of broken heart. With this i could be literally as an heart surgery or of curse metaphorically (betray and loss).
If it is a surgery, it probably go well i think.

Not much else i can get from this one, but it will probably suck, you might have to do a necessary sacrifice in order to keep going.

>December

The Chariot (R)

.... well, my advice is to check your car and drive carefully.

Also (and hopefully) it might talk about being nervous and not being able to foccus your energy on what you really want.

If thats the case, is probably that your onw fears are actually liming your self more than the real situation. Try to be optimistic.

And one card for the Theam of the year

>The Temperance

It will be an interesting year for you, a lot of trial and error. Mostly ill say your fate will be bound to one or more people, specially in an emotional way.

Not a bad theme, kind of a testing year, finding balance for what you really want.
Anyways, hope it helped and remember that the future isnt set in stone.

We might not be able to control what life puts in front of us but we can chose how to react to it.

Good Luck anon.
>>
File: il_340x270.630278467_43zh.jpg (64KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.630278467_43zh.jpg
64KB, 340x270px
>>17144503
Maddy
Will my friend continue to drift from me?
>>
File: 1451256560897.gif (1002KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451256560897.gif
1002KB, 1280x720px
>>17144671
Everything will just fall into place, more like my entire deck will just fall out of my hands when I shuffle it.

The Hanged Man.

A card about peace and stillness. Relaxation. Thinking about that, which you need to think. It definitely has quite a few religious undertones associated with this card, one being of Jesus hanged upon that cross. Most of Earth knows about his deeds and the work he has done, all seemingly important, and the legacy he has left.

It should be, but it's going to come in due time. As all things do, as all things will eventually. Change can sometimes wait, can't it?

>>17144675
You have a few people around waiting for a reading from you? I am not too keen on pushing into the queue, so I'll pass on it for now. Thanks for the offer.

>>17144732
No problem, Blight. I hope you found that catharsis you were talking about.
>>
>>17144770
Thank you greatly. Very much appreciate how much detail you went into. All the best to you my friend.
>>
File: hideyholes.jpg (3MB, 3096x4128px) Image search: [Google]
hideyholes.jpg
3MB, 3096x4128px
Sorry I crapped out last night. I'm going to do a quick reading for everyone who queried me, and hope even one is still around to get it

>>17140196
I see a tall cliff with ocean meeting it, fog in the air meeting seaspray as waves break.
I see rivulets of rain running down a window pane--
I see a marble banister, but for a moment I thought it was a waterside at a park.

Smooth sailing. Stay the course

>>17140197
We are always the most critical of ourselves
Perhaps the issue is not your skill, but rather your enjoyment?

>>17140201
I see a rounded hill, grass brown-golden and dead, under a hot sun
Beside it runs a very long road, a chain link fence
I see a man with a large backpack in an airport baggage claim
I see mountains covered in snow

>>17140211
I see a smiley face emoticon, yellow and shiny
I see a mirror image, a kind of wedge shape?
two points meeting, one must break
I see cattails by a pond, and you are alone, in contemplation

>>17140218
I see a knight preparing to joust, his horse adorned in a colorful blanket, a matching banner on his helm
And I see a page, or no.. just a stable-boy, watching. He's not in the stands, he's not supposed to be there, he's speckled with mud, bucket in hand--
I see a maid watching him, though she belongs to the knight.

I tried to see more for you, but there was nothing. Good luck

>>17140318
I see a two-basin stainless steel kitchen sink, viewed from above
The sparkling sheen of the bubbles as they pop and collapse
The graphite tip of a freshly sharpened pencil, the embossed metallic-painted letters of the brand label, "Ticonderoga"
You'll be OK, after the dirt rubs off
>>
File: 1451257523491.png (543KB, 1280x999px) Image search: [Google]
1451257523491.png
543KB, 1280x999px
>>17144718
>current situation

Six of Disks (Success).

I'm not going to say that you're doing absolutely perfect and that you're going to find some beautiful things in regards of love the very next day. You had your thoughts on the material real and it's concerns, you possibly went through good and bad, may as well think over it all and become just a bit more wiser from that.

>near future

Nine of Wands (Strength).

It's more of a spiritual card than anything related specifically to love, so yet again it's going to be a mindset thing. Focus on the good, keep the good things in mind and you're going to be well on your path towards that success you may wish to find. Chin up, and don't give up. Something is bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>17144805

Male, 30

What do I do about this girl I'm trying to get closer to? I feel like i'm playing the waiting game on just the simplest stuff and it's eating at me
>>
>>17144779
That's good. I had a reading a long time ago where the reader said I would never 'really' have to worry about anything in life. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and see what it throws at me.
Thanks.
>>
>>17144831
kek, things are actually really shitty for me love wise right now but maybe it's a mindset thing like you said. thanks
>>
>>17144805

Thanks for the reply.

Ah its not enjoyment per se, but more like overworrying. Altough i normaly get good feedback, i also feel like i cant get enough detail in half my readings.

Is a mixed feeling like i think it works but i fear i am just deluding my self (and the querent). as i said, a fear.

>>17144785

No problem always glad to help.
>>
>>17144805
>>17140318
Yeah but when or how do I do that?
>>
Hey Mr. Sans! Reading, please?

Seems my post got deleted... Again?

>my name is Kimmy
>I'm female
>Virgo Sun
>Pisces Moon
>Capricorn Rising
>born on the full moon

What is my current hero status, spiritually? (Good integrity? Good heart? Brave? Nobility level?)
>>
>>17140185

>The Chariot
>The Temperance
>Seven of Pentacles
>Queen of Swords (R)

It seems to me that you need to be more patient femanon.

Seems like you are either rushing too much on this, or just being too worried about it. Kinda stress you a lot.

Are you with someone right now? the advice here is to be patient and try to be assertive.

Take out whatever you think is troubling you. Seems easy enough in paper but the challenge (Temperance) makes me think that this aint going to be easy for you at all.

The likely outcome shows you isolated and cold. Again you can change this, but you need to be assertive, and try to listen to other peoples advice. Take your time in order to make the best decisions.

Hope i helped.
>>
File: 1451264141720.png (785KB, 769x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451264141720.png
785KB, 769x773px
Internet died again and before that at least two times, so a fair warning if I won't respond after this. Is anyone here a necromancer?

>>17144727
I'm going to hang about in here for a while, so don't worry Isaac, I'm not going to ignore you. At least I hope I'll get enough time to finish up the remaining people.

>if you'll keep dating

Two of Disks (Change).

It seems that things will indeed change by quite a bit, and possibly for the better or for something more calm and relaxing. You went through bad? Now you're going to go through good instead. As all things are, as all things change. Don't give up, but at the same time I would suggest talking to them and asking them just what's up with it. If they make you feel bad, and you're actually dating, then they should consider changing up their ways by quite a bit. Otherwise I don't see a point in hanging about.

>if you'll cut your loses and just move on

Queen of Swords.

Yet another court card, and yet again it symbolizes a person: a woman. A pretty introverted sort, not really too much for chit-chat. You probably wouldn't even notice her. I'm not exactly sure what her role would be in your life, but it seems that if you cut your loses with this current girl, she's going to appear.

However, I'd still suggest talking it out with your current person. The reason why people say that they're abusive right now is right there: they make me feel bad a lot. They shouldn't. Talk to them. See if they will change.

>>17144859
Just stay chill and all should be well and fine. Either way, you're going to stay chill, whether you like it or not. No problem.

>>17144861
Then it's a mindset thing. Both of the cards speak more about the internal, and not things that are going around outside of you. But the Nine of Wands is really something to look forward to. Like I said, chin up and keep going. Good luck man.
>>
>>17139871
Male
Virgo
love reading
neutral
>>
>>17144805
>>17140201
np thanks <3

do you remember any details about that man though? is he, like, coming?
>>
>>17144503
Alistair
Male
Virgo
future reading
>>
>>17144943
yeah i kinda think about everything a lot and it makes me act VERY cautious and i know it's not that hard to calm down and talk and act like a normal person but i'm kinda not used to it so hff idk.. i should stop worrying
>>
>>17144943
>>17144949
oh, and thanks ofc, it helped
>>
Hi can someone do a reading for me?
Female Age 26
Aries
What will the new year look like for me?
>>
Morris
Male
Libra
A love reading would be kind. I need some ease of thought.
>>
File: 53.png (20KB, 105x160px) Image search: [Google]
53.png
20KB, 105x160px
>>17144949
Thank you! I have a hard time bringing up not-so-fun subjects with them because. Haaa, ha ha, it seems to make them upset. But I'll do my best! Thanks, have a nice day Sansy.
>>
File: the-lovers-art-nouveau-tarot.jpg (460KB, 876x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the-lovers-art-nouveau-tarot.jpg
460KB, 876x1600px
>>17144957
>Five of Wands
>Seven of Wands
>The Hermit
>The Lovers

Are you in a relationship right now or considering someone?

I see you in some form of competition. This could be something like trying to save a current relationship, or competing for the love of a new one.

Maybe the competition is against yourself? i really doubt it.

Anyways, i see that what you need is some introspection, like taking to steps behind in order to see the whole picture.

The outcome cant be better, its the lovers no need to say more.

It likely mean a lover but it could also mean self love, either way is a great outcome card for a love reading. It might indicate that you will have to take a difficult choice though.

This comes specially to my mind considering that mountains where a relevant factor in the reading. Wich could translate into taking big risks to see a great view.

Anyways, positive reading in my book and hope it helped.
>>
File: 1451402803276.png (211KB, 888x848px) Image search: [Google]
1451402803276.png
211KB, 888x848px
>>17144728
>the reason why you're unhappy

Eight of Cups (Indolence).

Resignation, loss of interest in delusions and wishful thoughts, things from the past bringing you down and simply not giving you any sort of rest. I think you need some structure and good, unshaking foundation in your head and especially in your emotions. You're lacking it heavily. Because honestly, where you're sitting right now, it's just not good for you. In fact, a 180 degree change in your mindset would actually be a good thing.

>advice on how to become happy

Princess of Swords.

Right here and then. While it would often times represent a person, and in this case, a woman, I think you need to adopt her particular mindset and ways of going about with things. Logic, curiosity, stubbornness, cleverness. All of these in regards of Air and Swords. Less emotion and more logic.

>will you ever be happy

Seven of Disks (Failure).

In the near future? Most assuredly not. You need to be more patient and don't hope for things to change suddenly. Change is patient and slow, taking it's time to work it's magic.

tl;dr: keep it slow, take it slow, if shit happens still take it slow. Work on building a foundation and stability for your emotions. I can't give you any suggestions there, because different things work for different people. You need to figure out what makes you happy, and strive and go for it. Just don't delude yourself, alright?

>>17145002
How is that not-so-fun? Discussing their habits and things that make you upset and talking about your own happiness is somehow not-so-fun? What sort of a person are you dating, human?

You have a nice day yourself and like I said, talk through with them, but if things don't seem to be changing or they're still being like that, consider backing off. Good luck.
>>
I just noticed that u got the wrong person on the wrong thread lmao my bad

I'll post it again

>my name is Kimmy
>I'm female
>Virgo Sun
>Pisces Moon
>Capricorn Rising
>born on the full moon

What is my current hero status, spiritually? (Good integrity? Good heart? Brave? Nobility level?)

Thanks.
>>
>>17145006

If you want to grab another

>>17144839
>>
File: 1451403709048.png (78KB, 485x444px) Image search: [Google]
1451403709048.png
78KB, 485x444px
>>17144775
Princess of Swords.

If this friend of yours is dead set on drifting away on you, then they already should have done it or they will in the near future. If they haven't, then it's entirely possible that they will hang around. I do stress the ''if they haven't, they will in the near future''. The card that I drew after Princess of Swords was 10 of Cups (Satiety), so I'm frankly quite stumped here. My gut feeling says that they're not going to stick around.

tl;dr: go talk to them and see what's up. Sometimes friends simply drift away from one another for one reason or another. People come and go. If they don't want to hang around more with you, then there's really nothing that you can do about it.
>>
>>17144706
I would really really appriciate a reading. This has been on my mind for a while. Please and thank you if you decide to do it.
>>
File: 1451178084967.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451178084967.png
98KB, 500x500px
>>17144911
The problem is that I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this ''hero status''. I kept shuffling and shuffling, to the point where I found myself urging to puke. You best reformulate your query or ask some other reader.
>>17144965
Three of Disks (Works).

It seems that you'll be striving or working towards something. It's possible that it has something to do with material, perhaps a project of some sorts. Any sort of a project really. Or it's just something that you're striving for, and you will manage to get your first steps done towards it. Do keep in mind to keep working and striving and not getting lost in thought if you will manage to achieve something small. There's always more work to be done, no matter where and how.
>>
File: 1451349610900.png (1MB, 1280x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1451349610900.png
1MB, 1280x1250px
That's it for today. I'm going to rest and relax for now and be a lazybones again. I don't think I'll be around in here for the next couple of days, so in case I'm not: early happy New Years to everyone.
>>
>>17144503
Alejandro
male
can I get an insight of my love life in 2016?
>>
>>17145121

Happy new years Sans!

>>17145058
Ill get to you in 15 minutes.

>>17145111
Kind of a hard question...

something more simpler i could help you with?

Also, air queering rarely works.

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17145139
Hi
I was wondering if you're free to do a reading?
My name is Angela aged 26 and an Aries. I'm just looking to know what the new year may look like for me.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17145111
>>17145139
My question was what is my purpose in this lifetime but another question I have is: what career path would suit me/what career should I persue?
Thank you!
>>
>>17145032
I sense impatience. Consider yourself, answer your own questions. Ask what you cannot answer on your own.
>>
>>17145151

Those readings are really long... i dont know i have the time for it.

I am going to try,but cant make any promises.
>>
File: 1451319483072.jpg (132KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
1451319483072.jpg
132KB, 1280x749px
>>17145032
Back for a quick moment. I don't know how to interpret this for whatever it is that you're asking, but I ended up drawing Seven of Disks. I am using the Thoth deck, so go ahead and look up the card and it's meaning.

I will say something relatively simple in regards of that card: you need to learn to accept defeat and push through with it. Learn how to take an opportunity. Biding your time, etc and etc. Become a predator, waiting for your prey.

Is it so hard to look at yourself and know what you are? This is hard to wrap my head about. Even spiritually, it should not take long to meditate, or even sit down and think about yourself, what you have done, your mindset, your integrity and so on and so forth. People, it seems, need to do it more these days.

Now I'm gone for good.
>>
>>17145174
I know they are long and must be really draining for you but that why I ask first if its possible.

Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>17145187

Its alright, ill try to work it out.

Sorry if i sounded nagging or something, just trying to explain why yes/no :P
>>
>>17145205
its ok I just wanted to know if it was a good moment for one.

Nestor
Pisces

I mostly would like to know how these first 3 months of 2016 would look like for me. I'm mostly concerned about security and love.
>>
>>17145205
Thank you for your time
>>
>>17145221

>pisces
>love

good luck nestor
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 990x660px
How do /div/?
>>
>>17145178
>Is it so hard to look at yourself and know what you are?
That's a bit of a loaded question, isn't it?
I mean, aside from whatever internal stuff people have going on, very often people have troubles 'seeing' themselves.

It's why self esteem problems afflict such a large portion of the population.

>>17145151
Difficult.

>>17145132
Buena Suerte

>>17145116
Hero status, at least to me, means "what is it about myself that is noble."
The interesting thing about this is that the very thing that makes one noble, if not managed well, can... cause difficulties in life.

>>17144775
>>17145081
>[people] sometimes drift away from one another for one reason or another
>there's really nothing you can do about it
Eh, if it's for a reason, then you could address the reason. As an example, I had a few friends I drifted away from as I stopped playing vidya.
Yeah, I know that was 'on me', so to speak, but the other side is that they accepted it.

You're on the other side of things. Whatever the reason, you can accept the flow, or you can be obstinate and refuse to accept things, to push forward and close the distance yourself. Sometimes when someone's drifting or pushing away, you have to reach out.

>>17145001
Peace of mind will come to you, once you work out whatever's crashing about in that head of yours. Anything I say won't change the reality of what's already happened or happening, doubly more so because you... already know.

>>17144988
Strap in, it's gonna be interesting.

>>17144859
I love interpreting readings, sometimes more than actually giving them, and let me tell you, anyone that says you won't have to worry about anything is either outright lying, or you're not fulfilling your potential.

>>17144839
Just be there. Little kind gestures go a long way; if she's the type to get spooked by big gestures, than you're actually being kinder by *not* doing anything like that.
>>
File: tumblr_n742yqhxfa1sjci5jo1_250.gif (241KB, 238x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n742yqhxfa1sjci5jo1_250.gif
241KB, 238x203px
>>17145255

how are you doing tonight, hijinks?
>>
Zach
Male
Gemini
Where is my cat?/What can I do to find my cat?

He went missing almost a week ago and I'm stressing about him. I feel like he might be dead and any guidance is welcome. Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.
>>
>>17144671
Matthew, M.
M. Important is a matter of perspective. It could be that your seemingly insignificant life inspires the best thing to happen to humanity next generation because of a seemingly benign gesture on your part.

Maybe you were having a bad day, and so you snapped at some kid for bumping into you, and that led that kid to etc. etc.

Point being, it's impossible to know everything that's gonna happen, ja? So just do what you feel you can. Don't forget to push your limits every once in a while, but don't exert yourself too often. From one M(r. anon) to another. (Also, be careful because your important thing could extend darkness if you handle it a certain way.)

I had a similar conversation with a priest once, and what you said reminded me of it, so I thought I would give you the other half of it.
>>
File: wands14.jpg (110KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
wands14.jpg
110KB, 350x600px
>>17145058

>King of Wands

Uh oh oh

It seems that you are a pretty authentic guy, you might not look or think that you are, but you can be pretty charismatic and passionate.

thats exactly the advice, be a bit more straight foward, playful and i think your chances are great. Gamble.

Hope it helped anon.
>>
>>17145307

oh no, i hope you find your kitty! did you check any shelters or the pound? was he microchipped?
>>
>>17145330
I already checked the nearest shelter and he wasn't there. He's actually my sisters cat and she didn't really do anything with him so he's not microchipped. He got out and went missing with another grey cat and her kittens, so I really don't know what happened.
>>
File: 3-Empress.jpg (16KB, 200x352px) Image search: [Google]
3-Empress.jpg
16KB, 200x352px
>>17144706

>Ace of Wands
>The Emperess

If you are into art, then go for it. The Ace of Wands is a card of inspiration and birth.

Writing a book, painting, filming, music that sort of things.

If you are not into this kind of things, then maybe doctoring on something related to sex/birth?

Overall both cards talk about creation and creative so i would put my money is on art. But a doctor could also work.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17145356
Also housewife/mother could easily be the meaning.

You are ought to be a great mother if thats the case.
>>
File: QueenCupsLarge.jpg (144KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QueenCupsLarge.jpg
144KB, 709x1200px
>>17145151

You are next. Keep in mind it might take me a while since its long.

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17144502
>>17145378
this one too if you have time
>>
>>17145255
Hey Hijinks? How is your night going on?
>>
>>17145328

Thank you newhelp. You're going above and beyond today
>>
>>17145081
>>17145269
I think it's more just that we're growing apart. I was quite close with him at one point then got caught up with other people. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 700x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 700x663px
>>17145296
>>17145399
I'm actually in physical pain - but other than that, I'm good. Anything spooky happen lately?
>>
File: XtENlqp.jpg (51KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
XtENlqp.jpg
51KB, 300x250px
>>17145151

>January

Knight of Cups (R)

A male figure might be over dramatic with you this month. It could also be you but i dont think thats the case (because you are a woman right?)

Hmm if it is an actual person it might suggest that he/she could be abusing of substances (drugs) or just plainly using his emotions to hurt you.
If you are an artist, then it might talk about creative block out.

I cant quite point my finger on the meanings, so ill have to be this vague for now.

>February

Three of Pentacles (R)

a lack of cooperation seems in order. It might keep talking about the knight of cups but i cant tell.

This lack of teamwork could include bad critisism and lack of support.

It could also be related to your workplace, and it might include more than one person.

>March

Ok at this point i have to ask if you are already in a relationship.

Again a male figure is inportant and not only that but also related to cups.

The king of cups is a person emotionally hardened. If it is a romantic partner it could mean problems with him as a break up.

Scary thing is that drugs are also mentioned in this card (as with many cups, because of altered emotions/states).

>April
Seven of Swords

Breaking agreements, deception or mental tests are some of the key words of this cards.

If indeed the King of Cups was a romantic partner, it makes me thing that you will end up the relationship.

It could contradictoriely talk about some fomr of test from school or gathering important information.

In order to continue ill like to know if you are already in a relationship. This idea might be staining the reading.

If you are single, then are you using drugs, or drinking alcohol regularly?

keep in mind my interpretation could be wrong so thats why i am asking (so i can pinpoint the actual meanings).
>>
>>17145474

nothing spooky happens to me. but why are you in pain?
>>
Could I please get a general reading?
I'm 20 and a libra
>>
File: heic1502a.jpg (139KB, 1280x409px) Image search: [Google]
heic1502a.jpg
139KB, 1280x409px
>>17145228
what's that supposed to mean?
>>
File: wut.jpg (27KB, 378x236px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
27KB, 378x236px
>>17145474

Last week it was wierd (while i was doing a reading for my mother).

We both felt this heavy weird... energy? i dont know what the heck it was but it felt really invasive,

Might not be anything though. My mother was about to ask about my late father.

Something i never do (asking for the dead) and wasn't about to start either.

Why are you in pain by the way? i hope nothing to serious.
>>
>>17145228

Do i know you>? :^)
>>
>>17145529
Whoops

>March
>King of Cups (R)
>>
>>17145529

First of all thank you so much for your time.

To help clarify things: yes I am a woman, I am in a relationship, and I am still a student in my final year and working part time as well
>>
>>17145576
maybe I still remember OSHA, 1 bald guy a big smile and a black guy with a red shirt.

Maybe it was you that saved me from those 2. But OSHA never appeared
>>
>>17145540
Why don't you make your spookiness? I'm having bodily issues.

>>17145568
I'll live (I've foreseen it, kek).
>weird energy
Sounds about right.
>>
File: panic.png (90KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
90KB, 278x278px
>>17145623
>Sounds about right

Wh-what?
>>
>>17145529
Oh I forgot to mention, I don't drink regularly (i did drink more than usual the last 2 weeks) or use drugs (other Than lots and lots of caffeine)
>>
File: lala.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17145151

Still around LaLa?
>>
>>17145644
Yep!
>>
>>17145586
Male
Aquarius
Hey you think I can get a reading on me and the person I consider my female counterpart and what to do .Let me know if you need to know more for better grasp on things.
I asked you for a reading way back when
,you said to just bring it up and you'd put me on top of the list.You haven't ee here and I never brought it up.
The feelings I sad were (developing strong feelings ).Right now i'd say im feeling in a more of a (contemplating) standpoint there is so much on my mind.A nickname would be female counterpart.Also things aren't at there best I would like to know if I still have a shot.
>>
>>17145619
>>17145642

Oh ok then. ill continue.

First ill say be careful with your current relationship. Altough i might be wrong it wouldnt hurt to keep an eye.

So far though i think it talks about realtionship problems or really unstable emotions.

Ill do part (2/3) in the next post.

Hope i can help.
>>
Female
Taurus

Is my crush okay? I feel at a loss of what to do.
What does he think of me? Will we be together?
>>
>>17145151

Part (2/3)

>May
Wheel of Fortune (R)

A time of confusion or some step backs. Maybe just plain bad luck.

Hmm i dont think is something too serious, but it could be related to an idea that will keep spining in your mind.

Try to avoid making investments or gambling this month.

> The Lovers

Finally a good love turn.

Ok, if you are still in a relationship, it might talk about conecting better, its a time of chosing though. But make the right desicion and the reward will be incredible.

Also it could talk of gaining slef love. Good month indeed.

Give a few minutes i have to close the store and go home. Will continue there.
>>
Male
Capricorn
Will me and my ex get back? Should i just avoid her? Will i be okay?
>>
>>17145677
By the way im not holding you up on that preference thing.It's cool if not maybe some other time
>>
>>17145634
Kek, don't panic. If you're feeling anything out of the ordinary - I'd say you're doing a good job.
>>
Newhelp- thank you! You're awesome!
>>
File: 1448862855603.jpg (49KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1448862855603.jpg
49KB, 500x415px
Shit life got me busy and I won't be able to continue until tomorrow.

Sorry guys, i really am. Ill Try yo finish everything in the morning.

Good night /div/
>>
Hey Guys, I'm a new reader who's experimenting with a new form of divination. It more or less involves a mix of vision and images.

In any case, I'm willing to read anyone for anything for a while.

Just say what's your question and say the first word that comes to your mind when you think of something that makes you happy. That's all that I require.
>>
>>17146671
>things to avoid
>maddie
>>
>>17146671
I would like advice on the current phase of my occult project, please
>minuet (nostalgia close enough to happy?)
>>
>>17146700

A vision of a disgruntled beast filled with anger, his hate is due to his rage against the four.

The meaning is this, you are to avoid the most emotional passions of anger and depression for at least a year, if not these two will devour your life.

Always remember to be restrained in your emotions but to not suppress them outright. For a complete year at least.
>>
>>17146671
how to be happy or what to do
love
>>
>>17146729
That was really spot on man, thanks!
>>
>>17146722

A joyous ragged cloaked man with youth on his face smiling at a blue robed older man who looks back with tiredness in his face.

The meaning of this is two paths, two manifestations of the work in which you wish to undertake.

The older blue robed man, An internal manifestation. For he has through the years of his life forged in his soul wisdom and experience. Therefore this is the path of temperance.

The other a more Youthful raggedly dressed man, he appears as if he is joyous and filled with life but his garb says otherwise.

This is the other manifestation, the path of the visible. Here your will of your next project shall change your appearance or the outward appearance of your life however it shall have no real lasting impact internally.

Choose wisely, work wisely.
>>
>>17146763
I'll think on this, thank you
>>
>>17146730

An old man grey haired he drinks a glass of water then goes on to place a grey jacket on.

The meaning of this is as follows.

The Old man is yourself, you have to understand your limitations and your skills first. once you know yourself the work begins.

The Water is the water of Life, you need to live your life with a rejuvenated zeal, not content with stasis.

Finally the grey Coat, you must get your life on track by doing the obvious and logical steps that seem inherently apparent after you examine them in the terms of your skills and limits. Once you go to life with a new zeal armed with the forces of Reason and self knowledge you are to make haste slowly on the options that are before you.
>>
>>17146671
what does the upcoming year have in store on my freedom

escapeism
>>
>>17146671
I'm switching careers. What should I go into for the sake of my long-term goals (family and such)?

snow
>>
>>17146671

when I'm going to meet her?
silence
>>
>>17146671

Will my worst fear become true?

Cinema
>>
>>17146832

Six warriors fighting an invisible opponent, one man upon horseback and one dog. All are wearing different style of armor and different technological level of weapon.

The meaning is this, there is something you must face, even if you do not see it now it is very near.

For the better of the majority of people you must face it head on, how you face it head on is how you decide but you have to do it.

You can either face it like the Horse, chained with no choice but to go with the hits to where they direct you. Or you can be like the Dog, rushing to where the problem is, directly facing it. For there is freedom in knowing that this is the courageous thing, the graceful thing.

No matter what, you must face it head on.
>>
>>17146671

I would like to know what you see in the future for me and this girl i like. We are still just friends.

A wrist watch.

Thanks, a new reader.
>>
What do you see in my near future regarding love, career and finances? Thanks a million.
>>
>>17146671
Should I just give up or take the next flight to Europe and risk losing everything?
Laughs is the word.
>>
>>17146884
wewlad
>>
>>17146671
Sorry forgot to clickthe reply button. What do you see in my near future regarding love, finances and career?
>>
>>17146874
Will it work?
Fire
Thanks man.
>>
>>17146671
If you're still doing these,

What will benefit me in my utmost well being to know or what actions can I take? Any incite that will aid me in my well being and growth.

My word is love. There's also goldfish, mud, and monkey.
>>
File: 47592522-368-k838191.jpg (12KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
47592522-368-k838191.jpg
12KB, 256x400px
>>17146889
wew
>>
>>17146847

A man suffering from shock. Before him are two glorious men, below them a man crying in anger. Slowly gold air from the men penetrates the two other men.

The meaning is this, if you truly wish to meet your goals you must in part sacrifice your likes and sensibilities. You must go for the options that will obviously make more money even if you despise them.

At the cost for yourself you may exalt yourself in that manner. Slowly the parts that disagree with these options and decisions will change and become tolerant to the options that you have chosen.

You have to sacrifice some of your likes for the sake of your dreams.
>>
>>17146869
who loses the most from inaction
bars
>>
>>17146671
do you see my social life improving in the future
lonely
>>
>>17146905
I did figure I would he working in a field I don't enjoy. Thank you, reader.
>>
>>17146884
Are you're giving this to a reader?? Let alone a new one? The pressure is on.

wewlad is right
>>
>>17146853

A young Child who is determined stares with resolve into a blue spiraling abyss of an almost infinite size.

The answer is this.

You must both keep up the search but you must also do so with the visible countenance of a resolved man.

Your attempts must keep on, you cannot just wait, ask a thousand girls a thousand different times if you must, be careless if they deny you. You must keep on.
>>
>>17146924
I'm the wewlad anon. I laughed a bit at the query because I gave NewHelp a lower-pressure query similar in nature.
>>
>>17146671
will i ever be friends with h
meow
>>
>>17146860

I see a beast-like man, skin a color of brown and tan in patches.

Upon his forehead is a symbol red symbol. He speaks with adoration about foreign powers. His voice is childlike and filled with Glee.

The meaning is this, you may have to face this fear head on, and it shall scare you when it is near but when you have finally entered into the thing which you fear, you will find it is nothing like you imagined it would be. It will be of a much different character.
>>
>>17146924
I'm giving the new reader the benefit of the doubt
>>
>basing life decisions on an internet diviner and not trusting your own intuition to guide you to what suits you best.
>>
File: Putin valentine.jpg (181KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Putin valentine.jpg
181KB, 1600x960px
>>17146937
Lower pressure is the way to do it. Don't want to scare our m8s off.

.. unless you readers can handle the heat
>>
>>17146960
>Will it work?
>Fire
>Thanks man.
>>
>>17146874

There is a young crying Woman, she believes she is in traffic about to be hit, but no such traffic actually exists.

The meaning is simple here. Your actions no matter the decision you consciously make will result in emotional pain.

This pain will be caused by the thoughts of you and her both have of the situation, of the worries that both of you will create mentally that have no basis in reality.

Whatever option you choose, be very careful both in the way that you think and in the way that you interact with this person.
>>
>>17146971
Alright
>>
>>17146671
Does she love me?
Desert.
>>
Hi, dunno if any readers are still lurking in this thread, but I'm a bit curious.

Jeremy
22/m
Virgo

Is the potentially dangerous thing I'm about to attempt this week going to end in disaster?
>>
>>17146881

Sweat, anger and laughter conjoint into one, it enters the corruption of man until it bursts from the mind.

The meaning is this. Your life shall be one full of Work, full of hate and full of Joy. It'll be hard but eventually at the end you shall be satisfied. Not your current standards of satisfaction however, but of a different sort of a different and changed man.
>>
>>17147048
Ty
>>
>>17146884

A laughing ebony Child joyous in filth, an ivory skinned man in shocked disgust.

The meaning is simple, in Europe you will not find much, within Europe you will find disappointment. But there is joy here also if you do strive to go there.

You may not handle the drastic change, but if you do it and you change yourself you will find joy in the small things.

I'd say no but the choice is on you.
>>
>>17146892

A large eyed small shell of a creature, it is a homunculus. It's hair Falls as it goes about it's short life.

The answer is, Only Partially. It will work but only so much as to have a short amount of success, and it shall be bittersweet at that. It shall fail as soon as this short period is done.
>>
>>17147079
Thanks, though here being were I am or here in Europe?
Thanks again
>>
>>17146671

Why is my girlfriend so mad at me and lashing put so harshly?

First word that comes to mind is Gundam.
>>
>>17146896

Interesting.

A traveling man searching for something, he holds a mop to the sky and a clenched fist raised.

The meaning of this is as follows.

You must force and push yourself into thoughts of things higher. You must cleanse and perfect your understandings of the higher things in life and bring and express these things when you can.

This is the first step.
>>
>>17147125

Here was referring to Europe.
>>
>>17147157
And how to do that, I'll have to figure out.

Hahaha. The feedback I'm getting is all the same. Pushing through. It's there. I just have to realize and understand it. Integrate.

Thank you.
>>
>>17146671
>see queue
>hope for the best
Can you give me a reading on what I should do to find "the one," the right one, or whatever or nomenclature you like for my permanent squeeze? Thanks

Hugs
>>
>>17146671
can I have a general reading please?
food
>>
>>17146912

A voice calling out demanding payment from someone who he keeps on calling "you"

Not a whole lot can be interpreted from this, you can take this as personal in that you yourself shall take the most.

Or you can take this universal, as to say that the one who does not act is the one who ultimately suffers the greatest.
>>
>>17146919

A man with a Childlike face and the body of a well exercised prisoner, he is dressed in a Dress-shirt and classy sweater.

The meaning is this, your body and mental activity/mind are not coherent. But if you deny yourself and conform to what is considered proper you will attain a richer social life. At least externally it shall become richer.
>>
>>17146958

A Sea-beast with the face of man. Below him appears shining intricate shapes, yet he looks up to the plain and uninteresting waters above.

The answer is this, they may be where you are searching but they are not truly worth it. They shall be just more of the same. Right beneath you even as you do not know it is a far more interesting prospect.
>>
>>17147009

A purple being with vines coming from his head and chin twisting in ways that seem to hurt him.

She doesn't truly love you and neither do you love her, but attraction and situation says that it is very likely to work out, for a brief time at least.
>>
>>17147145

An old man, he looks like he was wronged.

He speaks of something that disappointed him long ago, which has reared its ugly head once more.

It is most likely an action that you have done that angered her a long time ago that she did not speak out against, which has reared its head once more and she can no longer refrain from letting out the emotional build up.
>>
>>17147168

A black man crying about there not being enough.

What this tells me is that, simply put...you must not sit and wait. You must try every avenue and not be like the negroid who says "gibmedat" therefore you must be like the traveling man and know many women. This is the key, searching sll avenues non-stop no matter your thoughts on any specific person.
>>
>>17147196

Sorry m8, not a question. Doesn't fit with the methods I am using.
>>
File: goat.jpg (66KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
66KB, 400x535px
Going to be doing a few tarot card readings. I'm thinking 3-5.

I will need your:
zodiac sign
birth year
the name everyone calls you (it might be your first name, middle name, nickname)

Any topic welcome, but I will need a question. The question can be about anything, and as vague or detailed as you like. BUT I do not want an 'a or b' question. If you are deliberating between two courses of action, or between two people, pick one, and ask me how it will turn out.

So anything from 'will it work out?' to 'will my moving across town to live with my friend of three years who I met at work work out?' is fine; however, NOT 'will this or that work out?' The wording of the question is very important so if you want a good reading, give it some thought :)

I hope that's clear enough. Give me about 15 minutes to respond between each reading. The only thing I ask is for you guys to leave me feedback (positive or negative). Thanks!
>>
>>17147003
Thank you.
>>
>>17147390
Hmm, thanks
>>
>>17139871
Male
Scorpio
Feeling trapped, lacking motivation, out of control
Stuck
Abi
>>
>>17147440
gemini
male
Oscar
Spiritual development
>>
>>17147440
>Capricorn
'>98
>male
>Riley
Will my lookings into the occult amount to anything satisfying? Like will the stuff work?
>>
>>17147476
Got you Oscar. Reading coming in a few.
>>
>>17147440
Aries
Male
Rafael

What will happen if i try to go after this girl i like? What role she plays in my futue and what role do i platy on hers?

Thanks for the time.
>>
Much appreciated.

Taurus
Male
Kaz

What is the source of my waning creativity?
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (114KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
114KB, 500x680px
>>17147476
Oscar,

Your spiritual development (and if I had to guess, some other areas of your life) are being hindered by a woman. This woman is around your age, she has a fiery personality and generally causes chaos in your life.
The way to spiritual development is through a maternal figure (maybe your mother or aunt). Your life will be greatly enriched through her.
So basically two women, do not let the younger one control your path forward. Your reading was overflowing with feminine energy. While this is fine, you will need to find a balance.
>>
>>17147440
Pisces
Male
Srdjan
What do you see happening with my legal matter?
>>
>>17147483
Riley, you're next.
>>
>>17147483

Riley,

The resounding answer is yes-to the first question. You will find satisfaction in it. (the cards can’t tell you if it will work, but I can certainly say that it should!) You have the right mindset for studying this subject, and you have the right mind for understanding it. You will progress quickly in the beginning. However, you will falter at a certain point. You will reach a stage of development where you will no longer be able to go forward. You must remember that this temporary and continue despite the frustration. If you make studying the occult a part of your life it will eventually have a beneficial effect on your personal life, as well. You will make an acquaintance as a result that will become your significant other.
The cards are very specific in pointing out that the period of stagnation will be difficult and the benefits you will see will only come after. Try to be patient, and if it interests you, do not abandon it.
>>
>>17147440
Scorpio
Male
Daniel

How can I master myself in order to take control of my life? I currently feel trapped, stuck with a lack of control and demotivated.
>>
>>17147507
Rafael, you're next.
>>
>>17147616
Thank you.
>>
>>17147618
EDIT: in regard to my question, I am extremely interested and have started practicing occult meditation stuff and am currently studying psychology with a preference to self programming. Hope the extra info helps, Night. Please, I need help.
>>
>Kate
>23
>Aquarius

A general reading would be cool if anyone has time/wants to.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>17147507
Rafael,

The cards are being very straightforward tonight, but I do not think you will like what I tell you. Basically, courting this girl will be a long and difficult journey. You are not the only person who admires her, and you will have competition (from a light haired, charismatic man, extraverted). Eventually, you are capable of having a relationship with the girl, ie the other guy will ‘lose.’ Unfortunately, a relationship with her will end in lies and heartbreak. This will happen very shortly after you’ve achieved victory (entered into a relationship with her),
So, to recap, YES you can go after her and you will eventually have a romantic relationship. But it will end very badly, and the journey there will not be easy. I suppose it’s up to you?
>>
>>17147541
Well i have a crush on a fiery girl and this is indeed causing chaos altough she isnt doing anything to cause it.
I dont really have a maternal figure, i guess my mother can be one but i dont like her, in fact i hate my family
>>
>Timothy
>25
>Cancer

A love reading would be nice.
>>
>>17147512
Kaz, you're next.
>>17147661
Daniel,
I'm gonna skip around a little and do yours too. Don't worry everyone in between, I'll get you guys too.
>>
>>17147735
To give more detail:
>currently single
>looking to mingle
>held back by a female friend with a crush on me who is very possessive and borderline
>will I ever break free and find someone who's not crazy?
>>
>>17147740
Thanks a bunch, night. Greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17147661
Also for a tad more info that I feel should be mentioned, I am currently in a long term relationship that I feel is draining me a lot.
>>
>>17147740
Ok. Take your time.
>>
>>17146671
Just learned some new stuff and am wondering if what the preacher/pastor guy said was true about me from when I was a baby.
My son.
Thank you ahead of time if you can or can't get to me :D
>>
>>17147512

Kaz,
Unlike the last few readings, yours is very vague. I suppose it’s hard to answer this question directly. So I see that you possess some kind of artistic skill, and it is a significant amount. However, you have issues with insecurities about your skill. Dreaming of what you could achieve instead of actually doing it is having a negative influence on you. You are skilled enough to understand what you can make, but you still need more practice in order to make it. (I hope that makes sense?)
Then we have the other extreme. Overdoing your work until you have nothing left. The cards warn that this will be your course of action and that it will lead to emptiness. Do not overburden yourself, because you will quickly become unable to produce anything at all.
In order to regain your inspiration, try to indulge in sensuous pleasures and consciously think of how they will relate to your work. The answer to regaining it lies in physical satisfaction.
>>
>>17147740
Thank you - Kaz.
>>
>>17147714

It's hard to believe that she would lie to me in that sense, i've known her for many years and we have been through a lot together, and for good or worse, she is way too open and sincere about things, especially these kind of things.

The part where it's an epic journey to go to her, have her choose me above anyone else that is in a so much better position than me right now (what would be actually a surprise) and it ends in heartbreak for me, well, not so hard to believe.

I wish i have got a little break from reading this one, but well, not your fault for saying what you got. Life sucks sometimes.

I hope this feedback helps you somehow, or at least helped me rant a little.

Thank you, NightReader. Keep up the reads.
>>
>>17147371
Thank you
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 172x294px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 172x294px
>>17147618
Daniel,

The first thing that I must suggest is to put aside a little time and invest it into some sort of craft; preferably something where your hands are involved. This will help you get in tune with yourself and restore balance to your mind. (I know this sounds a little silly, but the cards highly suggest taking up a hobby. Who am I to judge?)

The cause of your problems (demotivation, discontent) can be understood through introspection. You have had some very difficult experiences in your past, and they are affecting you now, whether it feels like it or not. Do you keep a dream diary? (Many occult paths have you do this.) If you do not have one, I highly suggest starting one.

As far as your relationship goes, I do not see many connections with your current state and your significant other. You will find romance and tranquility, but it maybe awhile from now. I would focus on yourself for now, because the romance will come as a matter of time.
>>
>>17147544
Srdjan, you're next (and last).
>>
File: 2.jpg (74KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
74KB, 400x519px
>>17147544

Srdjan,

It’s not looking great. Right now, there are many lies that obscure the reality from both sides. A lot has to change in order for you to move forward. This endeavor will require strength from you, but you must not give up. Be patient. Stick to your guns. Eventually, you will be okay.

(Sorry this is such a short one. That is all the info I got from the spread).

Everyone Else
I'm sorry if I didn't get to you tonight. Hope you guys found some insight in the readings. Have a good night everyone :)
>>
>>17147902
Thanks night.

The hobby thing makes some sense, I play multiple instruments and I have set my musical practice aside for a long (too long) time.

I'm not sure what to make of the idea that my demotivatation and discontent stem from past experiences, none really come to mind. I feel like if this proves to be true, it will be deep within my childhood/early adolescence. I'll definitely try out a dream diary, I have been meanign to because of the occult practices for a while now, but the demotivation and inconsistency plays a part of this.

In terms of my relationship, I'm feeling like it is severely hindering me. The hindrance is in the knowledge gap between me and my partner, and the dynamics of home behaviour.

I truely feel this reading could help me, so thankyou. The most valuable thing I can take away from this is to startp laying music again, that seems very obvious given your results. Maybe even try my hand (quite literally) in other hobbies too. The specification of past experiences makes some degree of sense, but so do a lot of vague statements for a lot of people. However, I find letting 50% of the meaning I search for come from an external source (you), and 50% of the meaning I search for to be assigned by my own subjective "dot connecting". Helps a lot with magickal practice it seems.

All in all, your reading was very very helpful. Thank you, so much, night. If you have any other threads or take part in any, I'll be sure to ask more. Once again, thank you. I hope my words help in terms of rating of your work.

To all, nightReaders one helpful bastard, would highly recommend/10
>>
>>17147942
Thank you. You're correct that there is a lot of lies from both sides.
>>
>>17145269
My own ego is stirring up and over complicating things with her...
I do actually know where I stand and its not a bad spot at all. Genuine love from both sides...
It's just that when I don't see her my head starts to go crazy... Like fuck...
She twisted my head a little too much...
I think she's scared of trying it because of this fact... She sees the little boy I am around her... She wants me to reach my highest possible self.

I had to write it down. Makes for a train of thought more or less...
It's hard keeping a straight thought about her. There's been too much crazy stuff going on with her, too much background knowledge. It all makes up this magnificently mysterious character of hers... She's a puzzle I have to solve...
I want to know more about her. I need to know her full story...
>>
>>17147958
>>17147953
Thanks guys, glad I could help. Sorry I couldn't see more Kaz.
>>
>>17147992
That's okay, you got me perfectly. - Kaz
>>
Sean
Capricorn
Age 22

May I please get an inside to how the next year might look for me? I honestly had such a rough year, and the first half was honestly the worst I've ever felt, filled with insane sick insecurities and depression, however the second half I've really come to become one with myself and realized the full potential within me. Thanks!
>>
>>17147440
1. Sagittarius (December)
2. 1997
3. Male
4. Dominic

Some background: my brother passed away in October, I was wondering, and I know this sounds like a "when will I die" question, but when will I see him again? I just really miss him, anything works... Thank you.
>>
If anyone can give me a reading i'd be thankful

Lydia
Female
Aquarius

Is my relationship shit worth it? does he really care? has he considered cheating/is he gonna when he gets the chance?

thnx bruh
>>
>>17148038
Sean,
In the past, you’ve let your emotions get the better of you - and often let your heart rule over your head. You are currently attempting to harness your newfound creativity, and things in life that you previously took for daydreams are shaping up in your reality. In your future, there is a chance for gaining a new kind of wealth - not necessarily from a monetary standpoint, but from a place of knowledge. You have an endless amount of creativity at your disposal, and can be a true visionary. If you have a goal in mind, and truly set your mind to it, you have the potential to achieve success for yourself. Although hard times have befallen you, it’s easy to fall into the ‘victim’ role. You now have the opportunity to cast aside this unnecessary role and become a stronger individual. You have a knack for sticking to the most orthodox of approaches, and have difficulty breaking the mould at times despite your creative background. You’re trying too hard to conform to what society wants you to become, rather than letting yourself choose the path which is right to take. It would be wise to moderate your activities in life, and try to find some sort of equilibrium between overworking yourself and complete stagnation. It’s easy for things to get under your skin, but with practise you can work on separating yourself from the frustrating situations and realizing that no event is permanent.
>>
>>17148290
Dominic,
The read I get on your brother is that he feels like he’s lost time, and that he didn’t spend it where he would have hoped to had he known what would have happened. From what I can read, he viewed you as a pillar of stability in his life - someone who really had it together in his eyes. He viewed his relationship with you as unconditional, and saw limitless potential in you even if he didn’t make it known. Now, this is difficult to type out. I couldn’t get a read on when you would see him again, but I tried to get a read on what it’s like where he is now. Judging from the cards, it feels like he’s in a place of isolation - away from family and friends, that is, ones that have also moved on. I don’t know what that will mean personally for you, but the cards do also indicate that there is potential to be reunited with the people he cares about in the future, but when isn’t known.
>>
>>17147440
Hello! Could you maybe do mine too?

Scorpio
Female
Tatuli/Tam

Will I attend any universities Im currently applying to in 2016? Im scared of not getting into any. If I do, what part of the world/color/signs do you see in regards to them?

Thank you!
>>
>>17148399
also - 1998
>>
>>17148399
Lydia,
You’re currently feeling as though you may be the third wheel in your own relationship, and have some suspicions that there might be someone else. This has lead you to feel disconnected from your significant other in many ways. Although your current relationship, at least in the beginning, was full of passion and desire - their actions lately have left you feeling inflicted with pain. However, there is forgiveness due to your partner, but also a nudging that because of the previous pain you’ve suffered it might be time to move on. If you stay with them, you’ll gradually grow to accept these things that bother you now as just parts of your partner you need to move past and embrace, and hopefully they’ll reciprocate you’re unconditional affection. On the flip side, if you choose to leave, you’ll gain a higher sense of independence that you might be looking for or quite possibly need to grow. The overall reading suggests that you’re over-investing in a relationship that honestly isn’t going to pay off in the long run.
>>
>>17147440
scorpio,1994,f,gogriko
what does he feel about me and this relationship?
>>
>>17148576
Hi Tatuli/Tam, sorry I didn't see you sooner! I'm just heading to bed right now, but I'll be back later today if someone doesn't get to you in the meantime.
>>
Kate
Female
23 years old
Aquarius

Would you possibly be able to do a love reading for me?
>>
>>17148591
yeah you're right. everyone says i should end it, every sign points towards it, but I do over invest in a relationship that isn't going anywhere. thanks man.
>>
Daniel
Libra
Male

Am I about to get sued? More so, should I pursue The Great Work? Months and perhaps a year of internal battles debating and finessing whether or not this path is the one true path still troubles me. I need to resolve this utterly important issue.
>>
>>17148598
Hey thank you, I'm still around if ya come back! Sweet Dreams!
>>
File: sigiltochargepublic.png (16KB, 423x314px) Image search: [Google]
sigiltochargepublic.png
16KB, 423x314px
Looking through this images lines will give you good luck!
>>
Hello there diviners, are you still available for new readings?
>>
>>17148640
Depends what you want, I haven't done this for months.
>>
>>17148644
I'm interested in learning about the prospects of a business I'm starting. I don't know if that's too vague and I can provide more information, I've never had a divination before outside of Tarot.
>>
>>17148649
It will provide but also cause addiction through obsession.
>>
>>17148657
I suppose everything comes at a cost. I appreciate your assistance.
>>
File: x1mdHce.jpg (62KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
x1mdHce.jpg
62KB, 516x516px
>>17148659
Obsession is a small price to pay for financial independence
>>
Howdy /div/! I'm going to be doing a few readings; maybe 3-5.

Reply with
> name / alias
> a word that describes how you feel
> query / concern (no generals, no love generals)
>>
>>17148720
> katherine
> anxious
> should i pursue the person i'm interested in? if i do how would that play out for me in the future?
>>
>>17148576
>>17148720

Hi reader! This one is my query with my name and all.
I feel anxious, a bit nauseous from stress.

Thank you!
>>
>>17148730

> Ace of Swords
> Six of Wands (Reversed)

The Ace of Swords represents power. Yes, you should; however, with the reversed Six of Wands in the fold, it becomes a double-edged sword; implying excessive power in some instances. I suggest finding a balance in your pursuit of this person -- do not become overly fervent.
>>
>>17148752
Thank you so much for your time, that was extremely helpful. Have a wonderful day.
>>
>>17148733

> Ace of Pentacles (Reversed)

First off, you're worrying way too much. Believe in yourself -- you've done your best and everything you could. Now, the reversed Ace of Pentacles indicates a tough beginning. It could also indicate some financial troubles, so you should keep that in mind; your capability of paying off tuition fees, etc. Consider applying to more universities or those that you already meet the requirements for, if you haven't already. Plan everything accordingly; it's good to have foresight.
>>
>>17148720
If you don't mind, I'd love a reading.
My name is Greg.
I feel a looming sense of Dread.
I want to know if my trust is appropriately placed in my business partners.
>>
>>17148788

> Two of Swords (Reversed)

The reversed Two of Swords tells us of a blindfolded person holding onto Two Swords, indicating ignorance to the truth and having a decision or choice to make. Are you ignoring the truth, or perhaps trying to convince yourself that whatever you know can't be the truth? I'd suggest looking at the situation dispassionately and do not pretend that everything is fine when it's not. In context of your query, this could be telling you that you need to be aware of what your business partners are doing; they could be hiding something from you.
>>
>>17148799
Thank you very much, this is rather enlightening. You've helped me quite a bit.
>>
>>17145356
>>17145366
thank you very much for the reading
I have been told this before, that I should go into art. I think I would make a really great mother :)
>>
>>17148720
Matt
Bored
Am I on the right career path?
>>
>>17148637
fuck off asshat
full disclosure on what your sigil does, or don't bring it here
>>
>>17148829

> Seven of Pentacles (Reversed)

You're fine, but you should start thinking long-term.
>>
Hello, if someone could please read me, i need yo know if i will get the job, i want it so bad! Thanks in advance
29, male, libra, born 15/10/1986
>>
>>17145307
Shameless bump for my cat, please.
>>17148720
>>
>>17145307

I think you're better off asking a scryer, but...

> What can I do to find my cat?

Seven of Swords (Reversed). I'd say look somewhere you have not. This could also mean you should just move on..
>>
NEW BREAD

>>17148984
>>17148984
>>17148984
>>
File: elmass.jpg (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
elmass.jpg
501KB, 1280x720px
>>17145529
>>17145151
>>17145750

I will continue this reading in the new thread.
>>
Yay newhelp is back!
>>
>>17148935
>>17145307
I'm giving it a shot, please take it with a grain of salt.

I see white and grass. Something under a white board or blanket on the floor.
There's a sidewalk, and movement, he wants to cross it but it's trapped, the road is busy, a brown car with a shining wheel gets very close, scary.

I can't see beyond this point it feels to me your cat is unable to come back. Wish I could determine if he's still alive but I hope for the best.
>>
>>17148997
Hey newhelp thanks :) sounds good
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.