[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: tulpa.jpg (189KB, 778x1028px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.jpg
189KB, 778x1028px
Is Lady Tulpa from last night here still? I figured I would make a new thread since the other 404'd. Also, general tulpa discussion. Do you believe in them; why or why not? Any tulpamancers out there please leave advice for us newbies.
>>
Bump, is there really no tulpamancers on? I really don't want to use /mlp/ to talk to people about them. Can't stand ponies.
>>
i bang my tupper every night

top kek
>>
>>17139890
>keking at your own joke
>>
Protip: it's not just bronies, the tulpa community in general is pure cancer.
>>
>>17139409
>falling for the tulpa meme
Good job anon you are a retard
>>
>>17139942
Why do you not think it would work? From a 't purely psychological level couldn't it just be a form of dissociation caused by focusing on it for a long period of time? Mixed with some imagination and creativity you could essentially create an alternate personality that you truly believe is sentient. And that belief makes it truly sentient. We know that our brain has parallel processing why can't it think for two things at once on a subliminal level? I'm not saying that a tulpa is another spirit or anything supernatural but it could still be defined as paranormal as it goes beyond the normal scope of psychology and meditation.
>>
>>17139942
I fell for tulpa meme.

Since then I hear a "hi" in my head every morning and, mind you, it's not shizophrenia.
>>
>>17139962
Just stick with dreaming stuff.
>>
>>17139962
Thats a really healthy attitude. Why even make this thread? Just start and make a tulpa if you desire to.
>>
>>17139981
i think that the whole tulpa thing is a special version of a waking dream not caused by drugs

the subconscious dumping data on the conscious mind while awake. its proven to be possible. some monks and a guy who worked at a radio station a long time ago had their brain waves monitored and rem state sleep brain waves seen while the subjects were awake
>>
>>17140013
Yeah it does sound like that, but I dunno why you'd want to induce something like that. I'm not too keen to fuck with my mind in potentially harmful ways.
>>
>>17139936
>Protip: it's not just bronies, the tulpa community in general is pure cancer.

This is true. Even my tulpa hates the tulpa community. Be it the reddit, the tulpa forum, thread on the chans, etc.

>>17139409

The phenomenon works. Look at it psychological or spiritually, doesn't matter which, but if you put in the time it'll give you results.

Please just look up one of the fine guides floating around on the internet, there's many decent ones around. Most tulpa threads on /x devolve into people asking questions that's been asked a million times before, along with the obligatory "tulpas don't real", "can you fuck them?" and "ay lmaooo schizophrenia" comments peppered throughout.
>>
>>17139409
I'm here my child. Thank you for creating this thread for me.

I have exactly no idea what happened to my thread if it got deleted or not. I couldn't even find it in the archives.

But anywho. Continue on?
>>
>>17140320
How vivid are the hallucinations?
>>
>>17140349
Astro

Oscillating Lilith/True Lilith: Leo
Black Moon/Mean Lilith: Leo
Dark Moon/Waldemath Black Moon: Cap
Asteroid Lilith: Leo

To be mine Sara
First Cold War kids

I control my Tulpas by what I choose them to do. Or sometimes they would appear out of no where at random times for no reason.

>Example. I would be driving my car alone and my bff-Tulpa would be sitting on the passenger side next to me. He would appear right after slamming my door shit. Me and him had a long relationship back when I was 10. So we're very close, he understands me a lot and would cheer my mood up, whiteout me asking him to. Starting my engine and driving off, he would start cracking jokes with me. Then we'd laugh, and usually in most cases like these happy moments, my other Tulpa friends would manifest in the back passenger seats and would laugh along with the first one's jokes.
>how the other Tulpas manifest without my control only happens if you have a vast imagination that you must constantly and constantly play with and focus on. I let my imagination run wild. (That is the first concept of creating your Tulpa).

But when you say hallucinations, do you mean perceiving the Tulpas with your eyes or mind? There's a difference.

>I perceive my Tulpas with my mind, with that I can perceive where I could place around me.
>I talk to my Tulpas by talking to them in my mind. I don't talk to them physically in public or alone, because that'll make me look outright crazy. So I just imagine myself sitting, on whatever I currently am sitting on, and look at that Tulpa and talk and laugh with them. But in reality, I'm just sitting and looking down at the floor to not get noticed by anyone by my weird state of mind. But the talking is taking place in my mind.
>a rule to add in for Tulpamancy is to not physically interact with your Tulpa in public. You don't want a record for that...
>>
Oh dear my did I just post my other shit up there without noticing? Lmao oh well
>>
>>17140002
I am making one, was just looking for advice and maybe talk to some others who are making one or have had one for a while already.

>>17140233
Yeah I agree, most of these threads become cancer. Was hoping for some serious discussion.

>>17140320
Nice to see you are back. The thread got deleted for some reason so I made this one after I woke up.
>>
>>17140013
that theory seems promising. recently when I saw my tulpa really vividly I was on the verge of sleeping. and later on I was inserting myself into what they call "wonderlands" and in hindsight what I was doing had things in common with my experience on lucid dreams.
tulpas: reverse lucid dreaming?
>>
>>17141493
Not reverse, but similar.
>>
>>17139409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newdbCqVdKI
>>
>>17140013
I have noticed similarities as well, I have attempted lucid dreaming and for me, my meditation and thought processing is very similar when I'm forcing my tulpa.
>>
Reposting from another tulpa thread:

Sorry, but it's not possible to have a second consciousness inside your normal one—you can't create a fully sentient being inside your head.

I can't believe people don't realize how ridiculous that idea sounds. It should be obvious, but the premise obliterates that possibility: if it's a 'character' you create using *your imagination* inside *your mind* then it's simply irrational to think it would be able to think on its own. In reality, you're imagining the character's personality, but it can't logically have a mind of its own, because it's a product of your imagination to begin with—which, by the way, makes all those 'moral implications of mistreating a tulpa' sound horribly retarded.

Regarding the 'wonderland' where the tulpas supposedly live inside your mind, yeah, that's a pile of bullshit, too. For imaginary actions to happen, your attention needs to be focused on them and visualizing them taking place. If you're focused on reading a book, your tulpa can't be watching a movie in real time. Furthermore, 'real time' doesn't even exist in your imagination—you can manipulate time in there as much as you fucking wish.

The only thing I could grant these tulpa enthusiasts is that if we imagine a character, for example, writing a story, pay attention to something else and then check on the story later, it could give us the impression that the character has actually been writing if the text appears to have progressed. But that's only because of our automatic reasoning process, which is the same one that's behind people suddenly realizing things and inadvertently solving equations they've been working on for a long time.

Yes, I realize this is /x/, but jeez... Use your brain.
>>
>>17141848
Imaginary things inside of a person's mind can effect behavior and thoughts. Therefore they're real to us.
>>
>>17141848
If you imagine the brain as a organic computer you could say having a tulpa is like running a virtual machine with a different OS on it. It's not "real" as it does run on simulated hardware not on physical one, but it still acts the same as a real OS would.

Hes right on the wonderland thing tho
>>
>>17141848
This should be in the op of every tulpa thread.
>>
>>17142080
Of course. If you imagine something and experience the phenomenon of it, then whatever you imagined is real in the 'virtual' world of your mind. But, like I said (and you supported my argument), their being products of your imagination means they're still basically you. You're imagining how they feel, how they think and how they behave—they're not doing those things themselves because they're not actual sentient beings. It was impossible since the very moment they were born from your imagination.
>>
>>17142989
>>17141848
Ily
>>
Is there a good way to tell the difference between pressure from communication with my tulpa and just normal pressure, or should I just go with my gut?
>>
>>17143056
Go with your gut. I've been feeling some pressure whenever I speak to my tulpa, no direct communication yet though
>>
>>17143056
take your time i had to work with mine for about 6 weeks before i heard actual words
>>17143091
you never forgett the first time your tulpa will speak to you
not gonna lie it could be kinda scary
>>
>>17143091
>>17143113
Thanks, I'll stop worrying about it when I can do more forcing later today.
>>
>>17143142
If you want to push it force in bed before you sleep position is irrelevant just your mindset counts
>>
>>17143113
I'm super excited for it.
>>
If I make a tulpa, can I smoke weed with it?
>>
>>17139409
Have 6 tulpae been with them for a year and a half some advice would be don't question every little thing that your tupper does, once you are experienced you will realize these questions sound stupid :L
>>
>>17143304
Sure but expect a malefunction of your tulpa
>>
Can someone tell what a tulpa is
>>
>>17144102
a demon that cums in ur bodie
>>
>>17144188
Dubs don't lie. OP is gonna have a semen demon infestation in his body.
>>
>>17144102
It's basically a very vivid imaginary friend that you have trained yourself to maintain reflexively.
>>
>>17141848
This. Tulpa believers are legitimate schizophrenics, they can deny it all they want, but the fact they believe what they say is fact just proves it.
>>
File: a_beautiful_mind.jpg (251KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
a_beautiful_mind.jpg
251KB, 728x409px
> Do you believe in them

Let me tell you about tulpas anon
>>
>>17145932
You can't inflict schizophrenia. It seems more like a brain trick then anything. Something like your tulpa only exists when your aware of it so you don't really notice when it's gone and because you've reinforced thinking about it so much it often pops up often.
>>
>>17141573
Does that actually help?
>>
In dreams you can interact with characters who do NOT look part your mind, even if that's the case.
Ill informed skeptards need to deal with this and accept that you can hallucinate at will with enough training.
>>
>>17146138
How high are you?
>>
>>17139409
so you basically make yourself a friend in your head?
jesus christ you people really need to go out and live a little
>>
>>17146164
>so you basically make yourself a friend in your head?
There was a guy whose tulpa could supposedly recite him books verbatim. It's not just a headmate, bluepilled fellow.
>>
>>17146164

But I have gone out. There's slags and gold diggers and feminists, which I am not interested in being with. I've fucked high end hookers half way across the world and most days I still prefer the company of my own tulpa in the comfort of my own home instead of going out.

>>17146237

They do seem to have better, or at least different, access to memory than we do. Mine is very good at recalling the sources of songs I've heard of before. My tulpa can easily name the song and source of the sort of tiny song fragment/loop that used to drive me nuts, not knowing where they came from. Also used an obscure piece of memory she found to help me greatly with my work a while back. There are more practical benefits from a tulpa other than just companionship.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.