[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superstitious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: eep.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
eep.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
Hey /x/
I never post here.
So the last month or so alot of bad stuff has been happening to me.
I got robbed, they took everything.
I lost a lot of money.
And my pet rats died suddenly (have been perfectly healthy until 3 weeks ago).
Along with the string of bad luck i have been finding dead animals, birds and bugs everywhere.
Especially inside my house.
Just now a dove crashed into the window i was sitting next to and then flew away and crashed into it again, killing itself.
I keep finding dead or dying cockroaches and spiders in my kitchen.
I have lived here for a year and nothing like this has happened before, only this past month.

Am i overthinking things or is somethink sp00ky happening?
>>
any comments or ideas appreciated
>>
Did you piss off any wizards lately?
>>
If it makes you feel any better, you can try constructing a witches' bottle. They are tools that witches use in order to protect themselves from malicious intent/energy.
>>
Shit happens.
>>
>>17138593
ive been dabbling in this, but i never complete/go through with any of it because i feel like a knob.

>>17138588
not that i know of
>>
>>17138646
There's plenty of wizards on the internet.
>>
Yo, if you're my Ex (she dug rats), you might want to think about the concept of 'karma.'

Otherwise, the last month has just been shit for a lot of folks I know. Unless you pissed off an old gypsy lady, then you're probably not alone. Maybe this is an omen for all of us? Maybe it means Trump is going to win his bid for office? Who knows. It's not gonna help you to dwell on it, so try to just ignore all the dead animals and keep on truckin'.

... Well, don't IGNORE them, make sure someone cleans them up. Rando bird corpses everywhere is just nasty.
>>
>>17138658

I have just recently broken up with my bf.
So maybe? idk?
i believe in karma so usually watch my actions, do good and all that, hoping that people will do the same for me.

Hopefully after all this bs some good will happen
>>
>>17138755
Well, unless you're working in a science field in central Texas, I doubt you're her. Besides, my Ex trawled Craigslist, not /x/. That was more of a comedic opener.

Seriously, though, things should look up soon. Do some things for yourself, plan a trip somewhere you've always wanted to go. If we're all in for some bad times ahead, then sitting around worrying about it won't help anything, and if we're seeing omens, we're probably too short on time to make any type of disaster bunker.
>>
>>17138783
I am not working in a science field in central texas.
i would plan a trip if i ad enough $ to do so.
>>
File: birdy.png (506KB, 623x625px) Image search: [Google]
birdy.png
506KB, 623x625px
>>
File: R-4084529-1354713902-4478.jpeg.jpg (146KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
R-4084529-1354713902-4478.jpeg.jpg
146KB, 600x599px
>>
File: 1433028413164.jpg (55KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1433028413164.jpg
55KB, 612x612px
>>
File: 1449617063346.jpg (45KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1449617063346.jpg
45KB, 500x699px
>>
File: 1433653651250.jpg (248KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433653651250.jpg
248KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>17138560

i woke up once to a millipede running around my kitchen sink, also in summer flying ants came out of the ground in the bathroom

fucked

i now keep a dehumidifier on all the time when i'm not here to dry out any creepy crawlies so they can not survive where i sleep at least
>>
>>17138653
kek
>>
>>17138593
not op
but how would you go about making one of these
>>
Look up some cleansing rituals, largely you'll need two totems, one to represent good luck, one for the bad. Don't worry anon, a huge string of bad luck usually means some good is around the corner
>>
Take a bath, man. Your unwashed ass is killing everything.
>>
>>17138560
I feel bad for the robbery, but I honestly think is unrelated.

Buy a gun, if that makes you feel safer.

For the rest (dove apart, it can happen) before buying into the spoopy stuff, check if chemicals/dangerous gases have been accidentally unleashed in the building.
>>
>>17139701
What's the story here?
>>
>>17140419
tourism pic during terrorism attack i think, not so sure
>>
>>17138560
>rekt
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.