[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to keep this brief because I just need some insight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 25

I'm going to keep this brief because I just need some insight

>Close friend or six years breaks up with his gf
>is in a bad place
>Decides to go on a road trip
>gets back
>acting very strange, pausing zoning out
>keeps repeating that everything is beautiful and were all connected
>Eventually after hours of easing the truth out of since he did not want to remember find out he was drugged, raped, kidnapped, made to hurt or kill other people, saw or heard other travelers getting killed and tortured and the whole thing is somehow related to a small beach where they practice voodoo, he only narrowly escaped and remembers fragments of the whole thing.

Is going to the police the right idea? I tell him its the only option but he keeps saying its not and to just let it be, i think they're threatenint him. We went through my book on occult symbols and he said he rememberd this one amongst others
>>
Also the symbol was necessarily spurals moreso three sixes in a circle like your basic satanist shit.

But he also said there were beads involved like in santeria, and i deduced that from what he described they were making an offering to osha i think its called, this deity of weapons and death.

He also said a bunch of other cryptic stuff I can't figure out but I have ideas
>>
>>17138499
I would go to the cops and try to get some type of hypnotist that could bring back identifying characteristics as to where he was, what he took etc. He could have just had a bad acid trip you never know.
>>
>>17138499
what?
>>
File: 1449973663773.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1449973663773.gif
2MB, 277x342px
You should probably peel your friends cap man, do it for the best.

The man will be haunted for the rest of his life by this shit, you should just pull his card now so he doesn't have to live with the terror.

Just sneak up behind him and blow his head off while he least expects it or something, make it painless.

This might make your friend a ghost though, if he aint spiritually strong its like a 50/50 chance he'll become a ghost man
>>
>>17138504
No he said there was a basement and that seven guys with "beautiful tattoos" invited him to smoke some weed.

But when he did he said it "wasnt weed", then at this point in the story when I ask what happened he gets a blank look and goes silent from several minutes and then he just says "it was such a beautiful experience" and "we are all one" which was his philosophy before he left just now exagerrated.

But then a few times he hinted with metaphors like "then they all went south" or "i imagined that a big wave was crashing over me"

"Then there was a rocket underneath us and i was shit off into space" but then he looks sad and scared like he reallyz really wants me to understand.

He says he heard someone bleed out to death a room over. He seems extremely traumatised
>>
Please i am not bullshitting i have locations and a lot of missing person reports.

I just need to know what i should do
>>
>>17138522
There's a good chance he smoked DMT. I don't have a lot to add but you should definitely go to the cops and at least report it, no idea how competent your PD is but definitely worth it for your friend's sake and whoever you can help in the process.
>>
>>17138529
I think it sounded like dmt but then it started to sound more like ketamine + weed + repressed memories.

Is there such a drug that would cause you to be temporarily paralysed
>>
>>17138526
This is what you do man

You get yourself a bottle of hard liqour and a shotgun, invite your friend over and get him mad drunk (you may wanna get drunk too, to get the courage) when he starts confessing what all happened, he is also most likely going to tell you he is very depressed.

What you do next is you tell him you need to use th washroom, go grab your shotgun, creep back into the room while he is sitting on the couch, get nice and close and shoot him in his head.

Its for the best man, you wouldn't want to live with that either
>>
>>17138541
Its like putting down a very sick dog.

I'd want one of my friends to blow my head off if I was ever the victim of a terrible act like that.
>>
>>17138541
>>17138544
Yah, nah, fuck that.

Bring the criminals to justice. Its not your place to take a life, its his if he decides he cant handle it.
>>
I also broke him for a moment and he said

"It turns out i was gay and they made me see it, they firced me" and he glanced down at his hands which have these weird circular scabs on them (i honestly think it was a power drill because he kept aski g what this squeaking metallic sound the ceiling fan makes was and looking terrified)

Then he talked about how he was powerless and that there was three of them but i dont believe the other two made it out

I think they made him do things to avoid being killed i think they made him kill to avoid being killed.

And this all happened in three communities towqrds the north
>>
Bumping for ideas.

This is actually happening right now, if i tell you where this is happening will you guys help me dig up some information, youre good at that
>>
Got you op
>>
>>17138578
do you have any pictures of his hands or any of this stuff?
>>
I don't know why but I feel like I'm 90% sure that this happened in California
>>
>>17138606
?
>>17138608
I could some pictures but he doesnt know im posting this and he insists that it happened "while he was working" only admitting the teuth once so far.

I know the places where this happened though.
>>
>>17138611
No this is in Australia.
>>
>>17138611
Yea same. And if the guys says they are Muslim then they get a free pass.
>>
>>17138511

you're a shitty person. Healing is always possible. Redemption is real.

His friend wasn't a bad person and didn't deserve that shit. His friend might be instrumental in helping to take down these assholes.
>>
Team up with your friend in the revenge action film of the summer and kill you some fucking voodoo beach bum cultists. Bring machetes, shovels, holy water (AKA kerosene), matches, and a bunch of beef jerky.
>>
>>17138538

yes there are such drugs. I've never done them but look into Datura and scopolamine.

I forget if scopalamine is just the drug in Datura or not, but basically it's used by practitioners of black magic and the like to knock someone out instantly, it causes extreme delirium.
>>
>>17138529
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and 100% definitely pulled that out of your ass
>>
I'm going out to get some cigarettes, the paranoid side of me is telling me that saying something could be a bad idea but fuck it, it seems like the right and only thing to do.

This first started in a bar in a town called 1770, then mackay was the middle point and Airlie beach was the hot spot for the voodoo stuff everyone used fake names and some weird occult shit happened.

I researched it only a little and ive found quite a few missing persons reports that seem suspicious around mackay and airlie beach especially.

I haven't been able to find anything on 1770 yet so if you guys could try that would be excellent.
>>
>>17138544

Shut UP YOU FUCK

We're trying to help his friend break the cycle not kill him and continue the cycle.

That's what the blood folks want. They want blood. They derive power from the energy of the dead and when blood his spilled. By spilling his blood in a violent way you give power to these occult groups.

That's the absolute worst thing you could do. If his friend was actively involved and trying to kill people I might disagree but he's a victim you dont just fucking kill him
>>
>>17138637
Plea please please post everything you know about those drugs this could be key and seems to fir perfectly
>>
>>17138638
I've seen guys mentally traumatized firsthand from a bad experience smoking DMT. If he's saying everything is beautiful and connected he could have had some type of psychedelic experience. Anyway I don't give a shit what you're insinuating, you probably have only heard about the substance from Joe Rogan and never have experienced it or any other psychedelic.
>>
>>17138660
I don't think its DMT

I think he is using his past and consistent ohilosphical views of oneness to comfort himself
>>
was also thinking this was california.

I guess I'm glad this isn't in my country, although I'm sure similar things happen here.

OP, if you want feel free to shoot me an email at

[email protected]

I'm in the US, so I probably can't help much but your friend's story interests me greatly.

Especially the part about "they made me realize I was gay, they forced me".

That did not happen to me exactly, but a few months ago I had a strong psychedelic experience and basically I felt powerless and all of a sudden felt like my sexuality changed and I was submissive. Very uncomfortable and weird for me since I don't consider myself that way at all. Shit was fucked up.

Idk, I'm not out of the woods yet but maybe you're friend has some advice for me or vice versa.

The fact that drugs were involved in both our situations I find interesting.
>>
Im back and hang on im going to post some pictures from one of my books.

Symbols he recognised. Then I really need you guus to help me figure what to do/what it means.

Can you please do this?

This isn't like a spooky story this is some fucked up backpacker santeria homicide shit and im starting to get worried
>>
>>17138645
Okay, I was the guy who posted the email just above.

I'ts 4am here and I have to be at work in the morning so I'll probably sleep soon.

I really don't know a lot about those drugs. I've never used them before, wouldn't know where to get them.

I remember once Terence McKenna told a story about them when he was experimenting. Basically there was this girl he was trying to fuck, but his roommate also kind of liked her. He took this datura drug...went to his room, and basically saw his roommate hanging out with this chick all night and heard them fuck and saw things the whole shebang.

He was pissed off because he liked this chick.

In the morning he talked to and "congratulated" his friend, and his friend (who I think maybe took the drug too) was like "Wtf bro I thought you hooked up with her".

In reality neither of them had.

Like I said I don't know much about the drug but it's bizarre and has been used in withcraft for centuries.

I think it grows both in Europe and south America. Not sure but it might be the drug that when powedered up and blown in someone's face causes them to pass out instantly.
>>
>>17138688

POST.

motherfuck I'm tired but I want to see this shit
>>
>>17138689
Would smoking the drug still have the same effects?
>>
File: 1451297122103.jpg (749KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1451297122103.jpg
749KB, 1520x2688px
When i showed him these he looked confused and said he saw them but that they were "inverted" and "bavkwards" to how he saw them and was confused
>>
File: 1451297301998.jpg (784KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1451297301998.jpg
784KB, 2688x1520px
And this is the symbol he said that he saw the most.

He saw it in this cabin where this girl (who i surmised carried around what could possibly be a book of shadows) was reading a magazine backwards and there were black amd yellow/green bead necklaxes on the table
>>
File: 1451297344436.jpg (869KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1451297344436.jpg
869KB, 1520x2688px
He looked shocked when i showed him these examples of backwards writing
>>
File: 1451297500420.jpg (803KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1451297500420.jpg
803KB, 1520x2688px
He also said that there was geometry involved for example the logs people sat on around the campfire were arranged like this.

At this point he said he wanted to stand up and closed the book and said that he didnt like the book so we went and watched some cartoons
>>
>>17138695
Tbh I'm really not sure how it works.

Go to erowid.org and look it up there will be better info there.
>>
File: 31.png (583KB, 3100x2885px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
583KB, 3100x2885px
>>17138578

Sounds like brainwashing

>first the victim is isolated
>then his life is threatened, he is beaten up or tortured (possible use of LSD for more vulnerability)
>now that he is vulnerable he is exposed to the agenda of the "leaders"
>more life threatening fallowed up by the agenda
>then the victim may start to fallow or pretend to fallow the leaders and is rewarded with security and stability
>if the victim is just pretending, the pretension may become real
>more life threatening fallowed up by the sexual agenda of the "leaders"
>then the victim may start to fallow the leaders and is rewarded with security and stability
>now great pleasure (possible use of drugs) is showed to the victim

Here is when you friend may have escaped from his captors

>after that the victim is conditioned to think that the great pleasure can only by reached if he fallows the "divine" leaders
>the victim thinks that the leaders must be right because that pleasure/spirituality was from another world
>brainwashing complete, go to kill the president
>>
GO TO THE POLICE it's that simple
>>
He also mentioned that they were obsessed with the number three and always said "thank you universe"

And that this girl told him that that section of the beach was one of two places in the world where that particular religion existed
>>
>>17138625
oh fuck. I thought this was in the US.

but then again, with fucked up cults like The Family and shit this doesn't sound too out there.

IMO, the police in this country are awful, they won't take any of this seriously, like they did The Family, I think you need more proof, recordings of what he said, photos, etc. take that to someone in the PD who won't put it down to really fucked up drugs or something. get him to tell them where to look because they won't do anything unless it's spoonfed to them.

good luck, OP.
>>
>>17138746
I already told him to and i think he will but im not sure im just trying to figure things out as much as possible until then
>>
>>17138752
Exactly. I know the areas where it happened. 1770, Mackay and Airlie Beach.

If we can dig up some stuff then it would look more solid
>>
how old is your friend?

this is all very weird. Sounds like he was involved in some occult rituals.

to be honest it reminds me of a post I read the other day on DMT nexus.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=68559

It's a guy who went to a festival in Australia (I'm guessing based on his slang) and had a weird experience with some other people that seemed dark.

idk why but it's what your post reminded me of

please shoot me an email. I really need to go to sleep now though
>>
>>17138709
like the one in the middle?
>>
>>17138742

this sounds likely. He could have just been brainwashed so they could buttfuck him and abuse him. Sad if it happened.

Does he know that people were killed? Or was he just threatened with this.

Is it possible they faked the blood curdling screams in the other room just to scare him and stuff?
>>
>>17138760
much smarter idea to have more solid ideas. don't put yourself in danger to get it though. you probably already know that anyway.
>>
>>17138771
Thats the closest ive seen so far to what he has described yes.

An upsidedown cross of confusion or maybe a sickle.

Oh yeah! I think i figured out which deity they were worshipping because he mentioned a charm bracelet with what may have been agricuktural tool figures
>>
>>17138774
Not possible. He wants them not to be dead but seems sadly sure that they are.

Whenever he starts talking about one of the victims he mentions how nice they were and how he met them then he trails off into silence
>>
I just remembered.

He meantions a "grand" or "centralised" or "central" hotel in either mackay or airlie beach which is where most of the bleak shit transpired.

Can anyone find anything on such a hotel?
>>
>>17138791
http://www.mackaygrandesuites.com.au/
>>
>>17138801
only one with 'grand' or 'central' in either city.
>>
>>17138801
This could be it. Any news stories crim or anything?

Anything closer to airlie beach?
>>
>>17138810
http://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/younger-brother-jailed-for-stupid-and-cowardly-att/2755384/

something else about a carjacking, but it doesn't look like much happens there.

also no, nothing closer to arlie.
>>
>>17138801
>>17138817
found it in 1770
>http://www.grandcentralhotel.com.au/mobile/
>>
>>17138833
>http://www.grandcentralhotel.com.au/mobile/
shit, I didn't see that one. that's probably it.
>>
And some missing person reports

>http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/d/e/devitt%20michael%20-%20qld

>http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-appeal-for-help-to-find-missing-man-matthew-shirvington-last-spotted-in-airlie-beach/story-fnihsrf2-1226784391367

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Tony_Jones
>>
>>17138844
how the fuck
>>
>>17138844
>http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/inquest-terminated-after-friends-of-man-who-faked-suicide-find-him-working-in-a-cafe-in-airlie-beach/story-fni0cx4q-1226877103344
>>
>>17138844
>http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-appeal-for-help-to-find-missing-man-matthew-shirvington-last-spotted-in-airlie-beach/story-fnihsrf2-1226784391367
so this isn't an isolated incident.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-20-47-57.png (341KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-20-47-57.png
341KB, 1080x1920px
This is getting deep
>>
Welp, time to go on a good ol' Cultist Raid at Airlie Beach. I'll bring the torches if the rest of you bring the pitchforks.
>>
>http://m.thereporter.com.au/news/coroner-orders-police-investigate-missing-person/2562067/

>A STATE Coroner has been critical in her findings surrounding the police handling of the suspected death of Jay Anthony Brogden who disappeared from Airlie Beach almost eight years ago.

>calls his mom just before

>"Mum, you do not understand, these people mean business . . . people go missing from up there and are never found," he apparently told his mother.
>>
>>17138862
cult is looking more and more likely.
>>
>>17138872
holy fucking shit
I think he was lucky as fuck to get out of there. this is intense.
>>
another story no one would believe except a 12 year old who never left the house.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-20-56-56.png (270KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-20-56-56.png
270KB, 1080x1920px
I found this on google but when I try and find it on the actual website I cant
>>
Basically a bunch of backwards, faggot-ass abo pussies are hanging out on a beach and idly torturing and killing people because people are a bunch of cowardly losers and let this continue.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-20-59-55.png (495KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-20-59-55.png
495KB, 1080x1920px
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>17138885
leave, you're not helping.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-01-30.png (414KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-01-30.png
414KB, 1080x1920px
You guys I found a solid lead

>Our investigations have led us to confirm that Mr Devitt was involved in an incident at a hotel in Proserpine on or about January 27,” Detective Inspector Damien Hansen of the Homicide Investigation Unit said.
>>
>http://m.townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/police-seek-mystery-caller-in-cold-case/story-fnjfzs4b-1227439475835

>We are appealing to the public for anyone with any knowledge of Michael Devitt’s involvement in an incident in the vicinity of the Grand Central Hotel in Main Street in Proserpine or regarding his disappearance to please contact police or Crime Stoppers,” Det Insp Hansen said.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-06-27.png (362KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-06-27.png
362KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-26-57.png (330KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-26-57.png
330KB, 1080x1920px
Found this
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-27-11.png (150KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-27-11.png
150KB, 1080x1920px
>>17138939
But when i try and open it
>>
>>17138894
Anyone have anything on this hotel?
>>
Bumping, starting to research now. Is OP still here?
>>
>>17138989
Im here i was just tallking to my friend who remembered more. Im getting progressively more paranoid i know where all the awful murder shit happened but something is making me hesitant to post it here.

Remind me how stupid this is
>>
Bump i need help with this.
>>
>>17139096
Dump all evidence u have OP and tell us EVERYTHING. Your friend may be beyond saving (maybe it's not too late) but if you can play your part in helping by giving us all the info we need to investigate. This way, we can prevent more people being exposed to these lunatics and having their lives fucked up. Also, why haven't you reported this to the cops? You can just get them to provide your friend with some psychological expert like a therapist that can decipher what may have occurred to him and it could lead the PD to the culprits. Honestly the PD can do much more than us.
>>
>>17138499
If you post to /x/ instead of calling the cops, it could mean only 2 things.

1. You don't believe your friend.
2. You're roleplaying faggot.

If the case is number 1 then you should wait your friend getting out of his trip. If he is still saying people are getting killed then you should call the cops no matter if he likes it or not. If it is number 2 then you should consider suicide.
>>
>>17139130
It happened at the beachside backpackers hotel in 1770
>>17139132
Ive told him to he is reluctant i dont knkw how to coax him further but i think well go tomorrow morning
>>
Honestly i feel like if i tell the cops ill be betraying his trust i feel like he has to do it.

Is that wrong?
>>
>>17139150
Yes. It is wrong if you truly believe some nutjobs are killing people.
>>
>>17139153
Shit man.

Well I've told him to not think about it and picture something else until tomorrow, were meeting up with a guy who knows the ins and outs of the law and eho to contact to get the ball rolling

He just recalled some disturbing stuff and is having anxiety issues i dont want to push him further
>>
>>17139153
you aren't considering the fact that calling the cops could be a step towards his death. what if they are watching him?
>>
>>17139168
They are not, you massive retard.
>>
>>17139168
How do you think he would be safe if rapist murderers know where he lives?
>>
Plus i feel like i need to get the facts straight on his behalf because he is having trouble.
>>
>>17139175
and you know this how, nice person?
>>
>>17139179
See: >>17139177
Calling the cops is way better choice than waiting.
>>
Guys tell me what to do don't argue.

Do you guys honestly think its unsafe to wait until the morning to inform the police?
>>
>>17139188
You can wait until the morning if you want to risk more lives of other people.
>>
>>17139193
I don't but inalso dont want to show up at dawn and look like a pair of nutjobs theyll dismiss i want to get some facts straight and see if there is anything already known about past events tht may be related
>>
>>17139195
You don't want your roleplay die, don't you?
>>
>>17138760
Let's get these bastards /x/ !
>>
It+was+the+veleman+veleman+veleman+veleman+veleman+velenvcan+veleman+veleman+veleman
>>
>>17138499

Sounds like what Trevor did to wade
>>
>>17139199
Dude. Maybe I'm dropping the ball but im just trying really hard to not push my friend because i cant force him or kidnap him and make him go.

Were going to the police tomorrow. Today we met up with our other close friend to get his opinion and he was shofked and pointed us to the law savy guy ubtil then i want to use this insomnia for something.

Im case my paranoia is somehow real then backpackers got massacred at the beachside hotel in 1770 over the last month.

Someone was shot to death and someone else had their face cut or blown off. Thats all I know the rest is vague fragments that I've told him to write down.

Honestly I don't think there is more to do and hes actually gotten to sleep which I think is good.

Please please please. This is actually happening, its fucked up. I can't believe that this is somethibg that I actually albeit indirectly am experiencing.

I am not bullshitting i would not joke about this or make this up. I am hobestly asking for help so please take what I am saying as my honest observations
>>
>>17139250
>I am not bullshitting i would not joke about this or make this up
That's what all the roleplayers say. However I want to believe you and I'll roll with you. If this makes to the news one day then this is the most epic thing that have happened to /x/. Ever.
>>
>>17139264
I really have no manner of convincing you right now because all I have is my friend and my ibterpretation if his information, which I believe to be true.

But think about it this way.

It's either a shitty roleplay (it isnt)

Or an actual person is actually sort of freaking out and asking for help with this crazy bullshit.

If its a roleplay then you waste time worst case scenario.

But the real worst case scenario is if you don't help and you could have. I am telling the truth. Help me figure this out.
>>
Im going to bed guys im exhaused i havent slept in almost two and a half days.

Ill probably wake in a couple of hours. Please try and dig up some information because actual people died and some may still be dying.

I hope my paranoia is just paranoia. Goodnight friends.
>>
>>17139282
As I said, I want to believe you and I will roll with you. I will read the thread and see if I can come up with something. Keep us updated, please.
>>
To me, it sounds a lot like extreme drugs fucking with the friend's memories/perceptions and leaving him in a mildly psychotic state. He either just needs to move on or get actual professional help.

If OP really does have missing person's reports that coincide with info his friend is giving him he should accumulate all the specifics he can get especially the location his friend was picked up from and/or taken to and anonymously send it to the FBI.
>>
>>17139250
Without your friend knowing record what he says. Interrogate him and give us the audio file or write down the convo in a manuscript. Give us all the evidence you have. pics, audio, etc. We can't really do shit if you're telling us how scared you are in every post and providing little bits of information. Help us help you
>>
File: DealWithIt.png (684KB, 850x425px) Image search: [Google]
DealWithIt.png
684KB, 850x425px
>>17138511
tfw You're George and he's Lennie
>>
>>17138881
probably wasn't a good idea to show your mobile location to everyone on 4chan, especially when it gives us a 2 mile radius on where you are.
>>
>>17138881
Show me some of your animations Edmond.
>>
>>17138511
You're part of the cult OP's friend was dragged into and are trying to hide your secrets

get rekt
>>
>>17138503
>god of weapons
This is most likely Ogun, a god of iron and metals. Generally he is associated with swords, knives, and guns. Criminals and police tend to worship him or pray to him in times of need. It's a weird thing, but not exactly unheard of.

>>17138499
Killing people is one way for a group of bad people to ensure he won't go to the police. If he did the killing, then that is even more likely. They basically have him by the balls. He can't tell anyone because he's an active participant or a passive one. The penalties for both are pretty much the same, with incarceration being likely. You can't really beat accessory to murder. The occult shit may not even be "voodoo" proper, Santeria, or anything. Some drug gangs use a bit from everything and get a mix of stuff. Adolfo Constanzo was one example of a well known Santero and Palero, but he was also a sick fuck. He did stuff that wouldn't fly in either. Look him up and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>17139399
shit I didn't even notice he left is gmail in the open too XD I am the one who commented on the location being shown
>>
>>17139417
>Forgets to remove trip.
>Forever shame to me
>>
>>17139423
It's not even trip you tard.
>>
>>17139428
Okay, well I forgot to remove the name. I never use them and I am unacquainted with the correct terminology. Sorry for my misunderstanding
>>
>>17139434
>>
>>17138503
You aren't even the same poster.
>>
>>17139441
No, but this made me smile. Where did the actual conversation on this thread go? I was lurking.
>>
>>17138522
Reddit may may occurring here. Protoss
>>
>>17139457
CIA trolling.
>>
>>17138939
>>17138943
fucking wierd website dude. copy paste the web address from the page google gives you. its an article in that wierd text it gives the title in (hebrew? i dont know shit about languages)and loads of comments in seemingly nonsensical (mostly) english, but when i skimmed thru i spotted some spanish as well. anyone else who wants to find the website
http://www.siangtai.com/new/index5.php?name=news&file=readnews&id=14900
>>
>>17139250
>>17139282
Hey OP, you're going to have to be tactful in how you handle this which ever way you do it.

You need to have a serious conversation with your friend, tell him you know some serious shit went down and that you're going to make it right. Tell him you can either go directly to the cops, gather evidence then go to the cops, or go and take them down yourselves. If it was any of my mates that had been potentially tortured and raped then police justice would not be just enough and I'd be thinking of killing these bastards. Have your scariest mates park up in a van nearby or some shit while you and the victim check-in to the beachside hotel in 1770 and see if he recognises anyone/ anything. If he can positively ID some bad guys you can either take that to the police or take them out yourselves. Play the victim and just be ready to 'defend' yourself as soon as anyone tries to initiate anything.
>>
>>17139540
>I'd be thinking of killing these bastards. Have your scariest mates park up in a van nearby or some shit
Please, stop.
>>
Honestly it sounds like your friend had a bad trip on a mix of psychedelic drugs and couldn't handle it.He will be fine in a week when he reconciles what happened to himself.

Are you sure he is physically injured? Does he have scrapes on his hands, like from falling over? or really fucked up scars? you mentioned a drill, post pics?
>>
>>17138503
Occupational Safety and Health Administration???

FEMA has a nasty side too...
>>
>>17139348
Alright ill do this one if i fan get a recording over just a few things and how he trails off then you giys will probably understanr better
>>
>>17139399
See this is the shit I was afraid of.

But then I figured that if I was a part if that bullshit I probably wouldn't be on 4chan.

And I also figured that I think I'm okay with dying if it's for this cause.

What preventative measures should i take though
>>
>>17139469
Can you get a screenshot of the spanish parts i can translate
>>
>>17139540
That sounds like we would get shot to death and found without our toenails
>>
Hey guys.

In case my paranoia pays off and something happens, I am going to post a recording of my friend talking about what happened.

I will hopefully get the locations and identify some people. If I die then it's up to you guys to make this information see the light of day.

I am not messing around here, and I am telling you guys because I think that this needs to stop no matter the cost
>>
File: 1442804271308.jpg (78KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1442804271308.jpg
78KB, 311x311px
>>17138638
NO YOU RETARD
This guy is absolutely right or he did nBome aka nbomb, h lost his mnd you can invent a whole world that isnt even there.
He def had a bad trip with some hardcore shit
>>
So I talked to him this morning about telling the authorities and hes saying that he dpesnt want to and that "teality is what you choose" and that he "just wants to move on"

I dont know what to do, i dont want to upset him or betray his trust.

He already said that he feels like I've been tqking a lot of the crucial decisions for him and I don'y want to do that.
>>
>>17140402
he sounds like me when i lost my mind on a ardcore research chemical. he will need atleast half a year to come baack to reality
>>
>>17140389

Please explain all the missing person reports and eerie shit going on there
>>
>>17140402
Try to remind him all the people that are suffering and dying and will continue to die if he doesn't step up. Maybe you can hire a private investigator if he absolutely does not want to go to the police. Also try slipping him a xanax if you can.
>>
>>17140409
Well thats true, pretty weird
>>
>>17140413
I'm not going to drug him and take advanatage of him in order to find out who drugged him and took advantage of him, that does not sit right with me.

I will keep reminding him, I think getting our other mutual friend involved would help convince him, but for eight now im feeling like a shitty friend
>>
Does he seem suicidal or anything OP? The way your describing him would make me feel uneasy about leaving him out of sight for a while. I would honestly try to get more people involved and maybe he can see the extent of how bad this situation really is.
>>
>>17140389
I've done 2ci-nBome before and it wasn't an intense trip at all wtf are you going on about, nBome is nothing like DMT this sounds retarded. If anything he must of either done DOC or DMT or LSD from the sounds of it. Maybe possibly a strong research chemical that mimics acid or DMt, those exist as well. Sounds like he did DMT really.
>>
>>17140445
Well, OP... I don't know what to tell you to do about his mental state, but I do agree with other people in saying that you should probably keep a close watch on him for a while. He probably needs rest and fluids, maybe try to watch television or something with him...? I mean obviously this is not a complete solution to the issue, but it might help your friend slightly get back to normal and effectively express what happened to him...
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Read everything, Now imma tell you my opinion. Only posting in case you arent role-playing like an edgy cunt.

Step 1: Call the police
Step 2: Get friend some help
Step 2: Get a 4x and wait for this to blow over

You have to be one massive fucking pussy cunt if your too parranoid to tell the police because you think its some sort of "conspiracy" to butt fuck people at a shit hole beach in north queensland. Get over yourself twat, you arent that important they would CIA your location to finish what they started with your friends asshole, get real kid. Australia isn't like this, only very rare cases. I live in Deception bay.
>>
>>17140576
Okay so just to reiterate for the last time.

I WANT to tell the police, my friend does not and seems reluctant to admit it happened.

The issue I have is with convincing him,not myself, and i feel like I'm doing my best.

Im just trying to find out as much as I can beforehand since he only has the fragments
>>
>>17140537
Im watching toons with him right now while posting and figuring out what to do next
>>
File: 123.jpg (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
8KB, 253x199px
Also, side note. Isnt this shit withholding information or something? Retract all I said before, your still a cunt for not telling someone. That would be like discovering who the local ass bandit is and not telling the police. By the time they catch mr butt destroyer he would have fucked like 20 toddlers. And who do you think they would blame. I'm going to fucken straight snitch on this niggah Edmond, that weab animator and his retarded downy friend.
>>
>>17140592
Do whatever you want.

All I've done is try my best to convince him to go to the police which I think he will.

I can't do it myself without his blessing I feel like I would be betraying him.

The only reason I'm here is because I want people to know.
>>
>>17140585
Ok fuck stick, you dont need daddies permission to tell the police that cunts are getting butt fucked at the local getaway. I'm gonna make sure to tell every cunt here there and everywhere that you let a bunch of people get fisted in the bushes at mackay.
>>
>>17140585
this seems like a serious issue and if you were really concerned about your friend , and the other people involved getting killled, you would go to the police, with or without his permission.
It's common sense, just go to the police
>>
>>17140592
Also I'm not a weeb, cmon.

I like western animation better
>>
>>17140597
So people may be getting killed, but betraying your friend by telling the police is the biggest concern you have at the moment?
>>
>>17140597
Have fun being known as the kid who couldnt cry wolf because hes a lil bitch. Come to Deception bay so I can hit some sense into you and your droopy friend.
>>
>>17140600
>>17140601
Shit you guys are right.

But then wouldn't they have to aprehend my friend and interrogate him, I don't want to be responsible for that at least not until I can convince him its the right thing to do.

Shit I don't know, this whole thing has fucked me up.

Is there any way to give an anonymoud tip or something?
>>
Has he told you anything else?
>>
>>17140615
He's clammed up since yesterday. I stopped asking when he started having a pretty big panic attack.

He said it felt like he was sitting on fire, like someone had put a fire underneath him
>>
>>17140604
K, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say your roleplaying. You seem autistic. Go animate some more rape porn edmond.
>>
>>17140614
I know it's a difficult choose and he might get pissed if you do that but it would be worth it in the long run..
and yes idk if they have crimestoppers where you live. but if so you can go on the site and post anonymous tips, or you can even call them
>>
>>17140621
Maybe someone branded his ass with a mark of something??
>>
>>17140624
Whatever, you'll eat your words when you see the headlines
>>17140627
I might do that soon at keast until I can convince him to go to the police
>>17140630
I was thinking that exact thing. I think they drilled his hands and also did something to the big toenail on his foot.

Can you guys help me write and prepare the anonymous tip?
>>
Sounds like your friend is caught btw. Go ask any aboriginal anywhere near you what being caught is. This is me speaking no dickish. I'm still telling people your letting cunts get fisted.
>>
Alright OP you will have to to to the police. Honestly, if you're not putting us on, then there are actual people getting tortured and killed. Record next what he tells you for evidence. Tell the police hes pretty traumatized. No offense put the lives of human beings are a lot more important than betraying your trust to this guy. He's obviously unstable and as soon as get gets treatment i'm sure he'll understand you did what you had to do. Like a poster said above, (and I hope you will seriously consider) perhaps you should hire a private investigator if you aren't going to the police.

Keep me posted OP
>>
>>17138541
This is terrible advice and will only enable the attackers to continue doing so. Find a competent police department or officer (this will probably be the most difficult part) and give them all you know. Yes your friend might be traumatized but I'm sure he wouldn't rather be dead.
>>
File: 677.gif (177KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
677.gif
177KB, 245x245px
>>17138499
>>17140597
I'm sitting here reading your shit and thinking about how I would kill you if I knew who you are.
You must be pretty autistic to care about your friends feelings and how you would betray him.
There are people dead and more will and might already be (or in progress) while you cuck are pretending to be an autistic fuck who cares about not "betraying" your friend.

>Wooo heeee sorry your friend,parent,kid,brother,sister died but I was to much of an autist and afraid of "betraying" my friend

Holy fuck dude! What is wrong with you?
You must either be the most stupid fucker I've met on 4chan or you are taking a massive piss

>mfw I sound angry but im actually now, just tired reading you beeing kind of a cunt
>>
>>17140753
I think OP is more afraid of causing more trauma, which is a real issue. Sometimes people reliving a horrible experience can be bad, even worse than the original experience. I don't think he shouldn't go to the police, because there might be more victims. Someone has to talk. Someone has to say something, so that the right things can be done.
>>
File: Faglord.jpg (76KB, 677x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Faglord.jpg
76KB, 677x1027px
>>17138499
You guys are faggots so enlarge this image.
t. o 9 o Esoteric Traditionalist :^)
>>
>>17140776
Boo fucking hoo, the cunt should be worried about causing more DEATH. Dont be a fuck wit and back this autists
>>
>>17140753
>>17140673
I'm honestly trying to decipher what the fuck happened so im not just snitching on my friend for nothing besides were going to that appointment with the law friend soon then going to the police.

I will record the next conversation. I will keep you guys posted as much as I can.

And I'm sorry, I would be saying the same things if i were you guys its just hard to think logically qhen its happening directly to you
>>
File: 665.gif (213KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
665.gif
213KB, 245x245px
>>17140804
>And I'm sorry, I would be saying the same things if i were you guys its just hard to think logically qhen its happening directly to you

Eh....you have a point there....I'm sorry for beeing kind of a cunt towards you
>>
>>17140804
Maybe the law friend is one of them and will silence you before you can go to the police
>>
>>17140832
No he's cool for sure
>>
>>17140824
It's okay dude I'd be pissed at me too.
>>
>>17140624
Lmfao it's been clear since the beginning that he's a faggot RPer. Inconsistent story, suddenly keeps adding more details out of no where, makes no sense, etc. so many red flags it's ridiculous.
>>
>>17140597
>I can't do it myself without his blessing I feel like my shitty roleplay would come to end.

Fixed.
>>
>>17140943
Im not roleplaying. People are missing. My friend thinks they have died.

I dont know what to think, but I believe him.

What will it take for you guys to believe me?
>>
>>17140966
>I dont know what to think
>but I believe him
So you do know what you're thinking. Also, you should call the cops but you can't because muh roleplay.
>>
>>17140976
I am going to call the cops god motherfucking dammit. Im just talking to a friend to find out which divison wont brush us off
>>
can i be the cops in this roleplay? i can help
>>
>>17140976
Also by "I don't know what to think" he says a lot of things in metaphors because he doesnt seem able to speak in literal terms about some things.

But I know that people died and that should be enough
>>
>>17140992
Call. The. Cops. If they brush off rapist murderer cult then it is their own fault. You have passed on the responsibility.
>>
>>17141005
Shit. Okay I will ill go for a walk and call the two friends then ill call the police.

Wish me luck
>>
>>17138499

you own an occult symbols book. You're into this sort of thing. What luck that this has happened to your friend so that you can tell x about it right? Faggot.
>>
>>17141016
Keep us posted OP
>>
Go to the police. If that doesn't work out, try the media. Yeah, I know it seems stupid, but if the idea is out there your friend is protected by the public eye.

Also anyone care to have a look at the density of disappearances in the area compared to the rest of the state/country? I would but I'm on a phone.
>>
>>17141028
Look I'll level with you. I was writing a series that dealt with this sort of stuff, i am an animation student as people found out

I bought on a whim for the show. My friend left on this road trip about two and a half months ago. I admit its a pretty big coincidence but that's just what happened
>>
>>17141044

No it isn't.

>be you
>reading about occultism
>develop enough of an interest in it to spend money on a book and God knows what else
>you are so interested in it you make up a story that sounds like a generic creepy pasta for the other Tulpa loving neckbeards at x to circle jerk each other and lie about how similar things have also happened to them

It's just like fapping to porn and pretending you are one of the actors.
>>
>>17141044
Good. Now I'll report [email protected] to fbi.
>>
>>17140943
Who even gives a shit. it's one of the most interesting things going on on this board right now
>>
>>17141070
Yes plz, for withholding information
>>
>>17141174
Test
>>
>>17141192
Got banned for a secobd there i called our mutual friend hes coming over in a short while and were driving directly to the cops
>>
>>17141195
You better tell us how that goes
>>
>>17141207
So far were all meeting up in an hour us the law knowledgeable friend, our mutual friend me and my friend that went through the ordeal and were taking everything we know to the cops

I feel bad betraying my friends trust but I think it was the best course of actionz even if it does turn out to be a bad trip I can't risk it being the truth
>>
>>17140517

Literally nBome are research chemicals made to imitate acid, you autist.

Also when you trip on DMT you cannot move, like you're completely unable to move until the trip is over
>>
Also just as a sidenote.

I think I only posted here so I wouldn't feel so alone through this shit, so thank you for that you guys.
>>
>>17141256

not entirely true, about DMT

I've smoked it many times, and made it years ago with a friend. I smoked it and had a breakthrough trip beyond any other, the very last one I ever did.

I got up from the bed and ran down a hallway and ended up on the floor there at some point during the middle of it, though i didn't move much more than that
>>
Friends should be here soon, after that were going to the police.

I'll post what happened afterwards in what I estimate should be 3-4 hours
>>
>>17141470
Good luck
>>
>>17141256
If you only smoke a little DMT its just like shrooms and you can walk around just fine

nBome was made to imitate the 2C-X series and just so happened to be active in LSD level doses so it became popular because its easy to ship discreetly on blotter paper due to its low dosing.

It is a poor substitute for LSD and does not have the same headspace.
>>
>>17138538
Yall motherfuckers never did dmt. That sounds unlikely.
>>
>>17141723
Retracted, thats what I get for not reading threw. Dmt cult.. sounds backwards as fuck though
>>
>>17141256
nbome has caused me to have two really rough "ego death" trips, one of which i woke up into a ER. Generally speaking I find the nbome causes the most traumatizing experiences.
>>
File: 1AdamtheMiner.jpg (16KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1AdamtheMiner.jpg
16KB, 500x261px
>>17138522
Sounds like DMT to me.

>Blast off
>Travelers

sounds bout rite
>>
>>17141772
By travelers he meant backpackers staying at the hotel
>>
File: db501acad9.jpg (20KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
db501acad9.jpg
20KB, 400x313px
>>17141813
yea i knew that
>>
Webwere on our to the police when friend clammed up said he just wasnt doing it and couldnt do it and left.

He retracted everything he told me and assured our other friwnds that everything was okay and that he was overreacting and that everyone was nice.

I honestly dont know how to feel. I sent an anonymous tip to the police but I just dont know where to go from here.

I dont know if im paranoid or if my friend is just afraid
>>
>>17142414
time for a PI
>>
>>17142414

Love you eddie
>>
>>17138771
Snake on a Cross is Jewish/Christian symbol. It refers to when Moses put snakes on copper crosses when the Israelite's where wondering in the desert.
>>
>>17138867
Is that a regular Stroya past time?
>>
>>17139469
>http://www.siangtai.com/new/index5.php?name=news&file=readnews&id=14900

WTF this site is full of rare things...
>Celeste Jones, who left the competition in 2001, said when she was 5 and 6, "I also was be subject to sexual abuse adults teaching me mainly to fondle them.Hence, one really need to careful when deciding on a fitting one; else additionally, firm abs purpose could be defeated
>Notice that your personal mobile phone could possibly be buzzing freely around for an additional plenty of few weeks.How painful and futile was that conversation you might be talking to anyone who is blaming the President and Hollywood for any death to a baby not the mother and father who bought their 5 calendar year a gun.
>His death cannot heal the scars of your tortured.

>She got a drag out of living.Liquid chlorine, chlorinated lime, or ozone is introduced in the original or filtered water to disinfect it. http://www.harmonyforyouth.org/outlet/?id=The+Coach+Factory However was in its final stages, he had passed away, but I know that he tortured a good many more students before his demise.Don have kids, Harrison athletic director Dave Hogan said.

>he then tells him that Michael is coming to kill her but David is unsure as thought it was almost twentyfive years since he last saw her. ugg canada These are the amounts of metal along with the quality of the gemstones used.c .} the mortuary puts a tent on the gravesite to protect the mourners in the summer sun and sudden rain showers.

is very weird
>>
Don't go to the cops, OP. When you do something against someone's will because you think it's for his own good, you just make things worse. At best you'll ruin your friendship, at worst you'll ruin your friend's life.
>>
>>17144045
What the actual fuck
>>
>>17138881
man look at all those icons androids are such poor people trash phones
>>
>>17142414
why do you keep having these weird typos
>friwnds
>>
this is def one of the weirdest threads on /x/

hope you/we can get to the bottom of this
>>
>>17146108
I think I might have to drop it.
I gave the tip.
But my friend keeps insisting things are okay now so I don't know what to think.
I mean he had wounds.
Maybe he was just confused. I really don't know.

I think I might have to let this go. Its probably gonna bother me.
>>
>>17138499
ok maybe go and see a person with some experince in paronormal or cult activities. Tell about your friend and ask the person what to do. There might be some rituals to cleanse his mind and body cause i think it might be some spirits that are making very negative influence on his soul.

>should i go to police

I think not, for now. Try to fix your friend so that he could share his experience with others. Sometimes people open up and talk about what happened in weeks, some in months but some might never. So i think that at first you should help your friend to get back on his feet than u can go to police with your friend or you can make a phone call to police department al tho anonymous phone call and tell some facts like where the members of cult lives and where could be found some evidence. I think the primary thing is to get your friend back on feet.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.