[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of the Dyatlov Pass Incident? Was it rocket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: th3E3B8H21.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
th3E3B8H21.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
What does /x/ think of the Dyatlov Pass Incident? Was it rocket testing, aliens, a Siberian yeti, or something else?
>>
Defintely a rocket testing alien Siberian yeti.
>>
>>17137073
Seconded
>>
Aliens
>>
They (or at least one of them) were probably tripping balls on LSD. Someone was like "yo there is a fucking chimera" and the rest just panicked and ran out like hell.
>>
>>17137054
AVALANCHE!!!!!
>>
>>17137054
Sonic weapons testing, made them heat up extremely and freak out.

Read that somewhere, thought it was the best guess
>>
>>17137125
This thread has potential to be interesting
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident#Radford
>>
The Radford theory is the most believable to me.
> think there's an avalanche
> run away from avalanche
> realize there's no avalanche
> realize you're outside, in negative degree weather in your underwear
>try to find your way back to tent
> die because it's too dark to see anything and you wandered around outside too long

It's the only real solution that I've seen.
>>
People must be literally retarded.

There were discarded nuclear rods in the area, these people being stranded and cold decided the would heat themselves up using the rods and waste.

They irradiated themselves to death, everything points to this.
>>
>>17137054
Fucking avalanche and then animals feeding on the carcas. That's it.
>>
>>17137218
Yeah, especially the fact that they had massive trauma as if they'd been hit by a train, despite the fact that there was no damage on the surface, only damage internally.
>>
File: 1448599398090.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448599398090.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>17137200
dubs checked
>>
>>17137230
>implying some of the side effects of extreme and sudden radiation isn't becoming completely dissociated with your surroundings, potentially causing them to fall, or injure themselves.

come on, m8 you can try better
>>
>>17137257
There would be external damage to the bodies. The reports say that there was no external damage, only internal.
>>
>>17137285
How about that missing tongue?
>>
>>17137487
That probably was animals. Although it's strange that only the tongue was missing.
>>
How about the last photograph that were taken? Any ideas?
>>
>>17137054

I read about some archaeologist claiming this case fits a similar fate shared by a group of people in the Mosul, Iraq area circa 1100
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>17137600
Link?
>>
>>17137487
Could have bitten it off accidentally. Animals would have gone for other tender bits as well, right?
>>
>>17137884
probably
>>
>>17137073
This. The most logical explanation here.
>>
>>17137212
How do you explain the guy missing a tongue
>>
>>17137285
Not supporting nor denying any side, but many cases of things like car accidents show very little external damage, while showing great internal damage.

Not sure why or how it happens, but it's a real thing... look it up if you're actually interested, I'm too tired to care for a reply.
>>
When people are dying of hypothermia their skin feels as if its burning. The natural (unnatural) reaction is to take all of their clothes off.

Strange but true.
>>
>>17137230
But can't a massive avalanche cause these internal injuries, without hurting them on the outside? I mean, an enormous amount of snow could apply huge pressure on these people, like they were hitting by a train, and it could break their ribs and injure their internal organs without causing much external damage. I'm no expert, just asking.
>>
>>17137180
It isn't. It's the same thread that is posted once a week. So beat it back to /b/
>>
>>17139260
Yeah but the tongue though

Can we just talk about that guys tongue already?
>>
File: christmas-story-600x450.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
christmas-story-600x450.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
>>17139484
That one's easy.

Some kid triple dog dared him
>>
>>17139002
If there had been an avalanche, the hiker's tent would have been buried.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.