[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gang stalking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: gang-stalking-flyer1.jpg (747KB, 802x1035px) Image search: [Google]
gang-stalking-flyer1.jpg
747KB, 802x1035px
Does anyone here have any experiences with gang stalking?
It seems pretty fucking terrifying from one of the stories i heard.
>>
>>17136734

When I initially read the title while browsing the catalog, I thought it said "going stalking".
Got excited for a minute, thought we might have a legit Crazy on our hands.

But no, I don't have any personal experience with gang stalking.
>>
>>17136734
Everyone has been gang stalked, they are just extremely good at convincing you you're not being stalked. If no red flags go up, they move on to the next target.
>>
>>17136779
>lying

You can easily tell if you are being followed
>>
>>17136797
You obviously don't know how gang stalking works.
>>
>>17136812
>stop turn around suddenly and watch for anything suspect

Easy
>>
>>17136797
I used to work as undercover loss prevention for Safeway, people don't know when they're getting followed even when they know someone may catch them.
>>
>>17136828
How many people discovered being followed say by percentage
>>
>>17136823
yes, because corporations and government organizations often designate people who aren't trained to properly blend in with their surroundings, and gang stalking usually involves just 1 person following you instead of 15+ taking turns and switching every 40 or so yards...
this guy cracked it, he figured out how to fight this...everyone take note, ok.
>>
>>17136850
As if you can't tell when someone is deliberatly trying to blend in
>>
Only from lmaos
>>
>>17136835
my first week 2 people...after that only once or twice on an off day. working that job, on average I caught about 6 people a day stealing.

>>17136857
guy, when its your job to stalk people, you're pretty well use to acting natural whenever some people are trying to spot you. I've outright had conversations with people, and more than once had someone explain that they needed a "lookout"...

it's usually the people trying to find someone following them who are the most oblivious. Your argument is just you trying to save face and claim you've got the eyes of a hawk. get over yourself, and stay on topic.
>>
>>17136873
>most oblivious

Explain senpai
>>
>>17136879
well when I was an LPA, they gave me my schedule 2 weeks in advance, and candid photographs of how shoppers looked so I could dress appropriately. On the job its a majority of working your own shopping list while watching what people were placing in their carts, say 20 bottles of baby formula, with 1 loaf of bread, and a few packages of meat. That looks hella suspicious, especially if that person looks nervous.
at that point they are busy looking for people who work there, people in uniform, or people looking at them curiously.
How I would usually maintain visual is by keeping my back to them constantly and holding my phone to close to my face and pretend like I'm looking at a product on the shelf, while making sure they are visible within the reflection of my phone screen. If I notice they notice me, Its as simple as taking off my jacket (tucking it away on a shelf or in my shopping cart) and putting on a hat, since they haven't seen my face, they don't care about me, they are looking for the guy with the jacket they only saw from behind. sort of like full body misdirection.

stalking people is easy as fuck.
>>
>>17136927
I would think people who gang stalk are far more professionally trained/posted/briefed/casual than your typical loss prevention security...who literally doesn't even have to look in your direction to visually watch what you are doing and where you are going.
>>
>>17136927
Is that still your job?
>>
>>17136976
No, moved on to bigger and better things. But as far as I knew the best LPA that worked for my company, caught roughly 25 people a day.

when gang stalking happens, there is usually a lot of money backing it. they could have 10 people following you on foot/bike, while 4 others simply have to drive down the street and past you every few blocks. parking lots are their bread and butter, as well as shopping centers. they can be posted to simply watch you from the blinds of a house on the streets you frequent. cameras can be placed in gaps to lighten suspicions, and they can track you by the broadcast from your phone and watch you from a satellite.
when it comes to stalking, the best way to blend is to blend with the heard. if there's a lot of people around you wouldn't be able to spot them especially if there is more than one, you spot one, they are pulled back while 6 more maintain visual. in certain cases, they could be homeless people asking for money, someone asking you the time, or that girl you spotted bending over (if they can get you to look at a pretty girl, it makes it easier because your not looking at them.)
some will be with children and another adult to create the illusion of a typical family out and about.

at night, they simply need to hide in the shadows and watch cameras to follow you.

you could have been gang stalked the last time you went to work and not even realize you were the target of investigation.
>>
>>17137041
Thanks for all the info mate, what sort of qualifications did you need to start working in this field?

Also what would you reccomend to someone who wants to learn about this
>>
>Does anyone here have any experiences with gang stalking?

Helpful way to tell if you're being gang stalked:

1) Are you Chris Chan?
If no, then you're not being gang stalked, you delusional schizo retard.
>>
>>17137041
there are forms or malicious gangstalking toward people considered as referenced in the image op posted, as well as introverted gangstalking to investigate if you are a threat. you don't have to be a whistle-blower or someone with a secret, you can become a target simply by talking to the wrong person. I reason people who are successfully gang stalked usually have their lives destroyed to make them an unreliable source of information, making it easier to remove them from a place of power and easier to blacklist them, as well as their friends and family. like those families that go bankrupt, lose their homes, and leave town to start over...if they were able to get out of town in time.
>>
File: lollers.jpg (20KB, 292x298px) Image search: [Google]
lollers.jpg
20KB, 292x298px
>>17137041
>when gang stalking happens, there is usually a lot of money backing it. they could have 10 people following you on foot/bike, while 4 others simply have to drive down the street and past you every few blocks.
>>
>>17137059
$72.00 for a guard card you can receive from the department of public safety
take an 8-10 class on security
1 week in field training with a partner
you also need to pass a drug test/criminal background check and have your fingerprints submitted to the FBI...yeah seems like a lot of b.s. for a simple job, that pays $11-15 hr.

Walmart does things differently than actual security companies, but from stories I've gathered Walmart usually has about 9 LPAs working the store at all times.

I wouldn't recommend the job unless you have no problem slamming people to the ground and getting kicked/stabbed/shot at.

as for the whole gangstalking in general, I haven't got many sources on it other than visually seeing it happen to other people I have noticed...why it happens, I have no clue.
>>
>>17137143
Alright, thanks anyway anon
>>
>>17136812
take this test. you don't have to post results, just see if you are paranoid or not.
http://psymed.info/paranoid_personality_disorder_test
>>
>>17137166
>only eight questions
>reliable test
>>
>>17136734
I almost hit a kid in the middle of a road at 2 in the morning once.
Had a hood up, and was in bumfuck nowhere.

About five minutes back, police where stopped and another kid with a hood up was chilling in front of the lights with the officer talking to him.
>>
yeah, bunch of black dudes follow me around all the time. same with these garbage tier hicks from podunk oklahoma.
>>
>>17137166
So apparently im schizo
>>
>>17137684

COPS AND FEDS ARE USEFUL IDIOTS FOR THE CIA DERP
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.