[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChoosingMorality

Take a look at that youtube channel. I don't know what the fuck that is but it makes me sad that I cant do anything. I need you guys to explain this to us. Me and my friends were watching random youtube videos and that appeared. I don't know what to think about it. And it looks like the channel isn't that popular...

/x/ ready for a mystery?
>>
>>17136729
no mystery. she has a mental condition and making videos helps her cope with that fact.
>>
>>17136769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOgMi4V_3k&ab_channel=ChoosingMorality
what is this
>>
>>17136785
Yeah, what the fuck is this?
>>
File: 1337852081982157.jpg (31KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1337852081982157.jpg
31KB, 500x450px
>>17136785
>>17136788

Like I said, she has literal undiagnosed autism, no joke.

Possibly schizophrenia to, judging by this video. If you think thats fucked then you haven't seen shit yet
>>
This woman is speaking her truth. She is piercing the veil. She is standing up.
The so called "autistic" and "schizophrenics" are the gifted individuals of this world. They are the future. They feel so much more than all of the normies. War and hate and fear spread in the world through the materialistic views of the so called "normal people", the desensitized ones. Just turn on your TV, these are you "normal people". These are the "respectable citizens" of your society. Is this love? Sure isn't. The world is so fucked up and guess who makes the rules?
You call us retarded because we do not understand your lowlife ways. Because we do not understand your low frequency, your lower thoughts, your meaningless low vibratory pursuits. We have been "gaslighted" for so many centuries, condemned to be the scum of this Earth. You see us as pariahs, we see you as insane. The "normals" are the true retards.
This world is still designed for you, normies. But slowly we are standing up.
>>
>>17136785
Interesting, two months ago....
>>
>>17136997
Well you're locked in a padded room. Good luck standing up when your arms are bound together.
>>
>>17136729
well one thing... its not paranormal.
>>
>>17137668
>>17137668
Shut the fuck up shill
>>
>>17136997
ITT: Something that might be spooky getting derailed by roleplaying autists.

Why can't I just die already so I don't have to deal with this shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.