[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sector 3 save this image new one comes tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: sector3.jpg (115KB, 375x359px) Image search: [Google]
sector3.jpg
115KB, 375x359px
sector 3
save this image
new one comes tomorrow
>>
>>17132164
if you have a question. you must, ask

not all may be answered. ?
>>
there are 2 sectors left.
They are, the. Most important
>>
Call me when you're done :p
>>
File: whatthefuckisthefaceinthetopleft.png (820KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckisthefaceinthetopleft.png
820KB, 1280x800px
Here is what we've got so far.
And at the right I unstretched the numbers so you can see them easier
>>
>>17135113
Thanks for posting your progress. Only caught the second one last night. Any idea what the numbers might mean?
>>
>>17134949
stop trying to push your mixtape OP
>>
>>17135570
they are vectors in a star map
>>
Does anyone have the pictures above ?
>>
>>17135570
>>17135113
this proves to me that OP has nothing worthwhile to say. if it was leading somewhere important, he would get the info out as quickly as possible instead of dragging it out for days.

this is just another subpar attempt at a roleplay, complete with coded messages and cryptic commentary.
>>
>>17134952
Where are you from OP
>>
>>17135907
It's important message. the reason, why I am, making a long time to release message Is Because the Higher people in the earth will try to, attempt a killing on me. this message may not seem that much, but if spotted through internet, the people who know and know how To Prevent this from happen will try and attempt to k ill any others who know what will happen as they want to make it through the collapse and be protected. I have to make it a challenge to see the message, and I am very sorry for that matter. I do. Not want to appear to be an ARG or one of those things you all dislike. I am much sorry, but it's what I must do to help you

>>17135988
not all questions may be answered see above I cannot speak of my location or my name, I have to be secretive so they don't know it's Me Trying to tell you what's happening
>>
File: 1450367624532.jpg (11KB, 261x218px) Image search: [Google]
1450367624532.jpg
11KB, 261x218px
>>17136058
oh hey a time traveler
or are you a murican reptilian
>>
>>17136073
when did I say I was a time traveller?

I know this information because i am part of the group that were told of this. I'm not meant to be telling you this at all, it's been kept away from the public for almost a century

I need to warn you all now before it's too late, but unfortunately in order to do it I must do it slowly or else they'll notice
>>
IMPORTANT:

Z=A
B=D
>>
>>17136316

"Coded msg"......
Posts cypher for all to see on Internet
>>
>>17136377
THERES MORE INVOLVED THAN THIS
>>
>save this image guis
>oh the government is gonna cap you for seeing it
>>
>>17136535
when did I say this

they'll kill ME not you. You are,, not reading these carefully.
>>
Let it be stated:

The whole world is in danger, but do not take it as government. They will kill ME, but not you! I tell you how to survive. You will not be in any danger if you just listen n
>>
>>17136609
Are the first letters in your name roman numerals?
>>
>>17136613
yes
>>
>>17136316
>B=D
B====D BENIS
>>
I'm really on this, i'll wait for the sector 4
>>
Youre not the project yourself website guy are you?
8 hrshu. Churches?
Locations. Spratly islands?
50/50 51/50. Our universe is becoming unbalanced? Is cern opening something?
>>
Canada post
???
US agricultural census
Unrelated but my last captcha was fucking spook
>>
can someone post the other 2 sectors?
>>
>>17136058
>the higher people in the earth will attempt to kill me
I really doubt Snoop Dog would consider such a thing
>>
File: so goddamn awkward.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
so goddamn awkward.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.