[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird recurring dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1447929364986.jpg (12KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1447929364986.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
Hey guys, /pol/ack here.
Cool board.

I've been having the same dream every night for a few months.

It feels creepily real and I'm always completely conscious of what's going on.

It's like a lucid dream but I can't change shit or wake up when I want to.
>>
File: 1449908508876.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449908508876.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>17134788
Whats it aboot ya fukken grot.
>>
Go find some melatonin (it's easy enough to get), take some before bed, and call me in the mornin', champ. If you're stressed about something, it's likely this is affecting your dreams. Brain's a weird thing. Still, not every dream is worth examining, and sometimes it's just a bad sleep habit. A decent sleep aid should help a little, at least, and I've heard good things about melatonin.

Also I Am Not A Doctor (TM)
>>
>>17134809
Alright here we go:

I'm sitting on some plank raft thing in a really flat ocean. The weather is calm and there's a guy sitting on the raft near me.

I'm fully conscious in the dream so I try to talk to him but I can only ask him certain things.
Almost every time I try to say something my voice kind of chokes up and the words don't come out.
I can't leave the raft either. If I try, my body freezes up and I can't move until I give up and decide to sit back down.

I've only been able to ask him a few things so far.
>>
>>17134821
Well thats really odd. Innit
>>
>>17134821
Old copypasta.

Lemme guess, he tells you to go to Jerusalem?
>>
>>17134820
I'll give that a try.
But I sleep pretty good and don't have much to stress about.

Side note:
I wake up cold as fuck too, even under my blankets
>>
>>17134825
If I ask him where the raft is going, he'll say "Damascus" in a really heavy terrorist-y accent.
Then hand me some weird bronze gyro thing with eyes on it.

Do you have the pasta?
>2spooky4me
>>
File: Parappa-the-Rapper.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Parappa-the-Rapper.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>It's like a lucid dream but I can't change shit or wake up when I want to.
>I'm always completely conscious of what's going on
If you're conscious of what's going on it IS a lucid dream, or not a dream (sleep paralysis for example)

If you want to unlock normal lucid godmode you just have to pic related
>>
>>17134837
I've always considered it a lucid dream when you are able to alter it.
But what you're saying makes sense.

I learned how to lucid dream from some show as a kid so I've been doing it for ages
>it's fun as hell
>>
Since this is a dream thread, I'll share one of my own.

I am Christian and have a wife. In my dreams, I keep having affairs with other women. I'll be dancing with them or taking them on a date. At first I'll just have the supicion something is wrong, but when I remember that I am already married, I keep going along with the affair and try to figure out how to keep it hidden.

Well last night, I took a woman out to a theater. And while we were watching the show, it started to rain inside the theatre. Then it turned into a storm. The woman told me "I shouldn't be with you" and I looked at the roof in confusion trying to figure out if there was a hole in the wall.

When I looked at the ceiling, the roof tore off like the lid of a sardine can and I saw God. It was just a bright light, like the flash of a nuclear bomb. When I saw this bright light I instantly went blind and knew that I would be judged for my sins.

So what I want to know is whether my actions in my dreams reflect how I would act in real life in the same situation. I feel guilty for the dreams but I can't think that I would have an affair in real life.
>>
>>17134845
The storm inside the theater, and not outside, represents the turmoil you feel over feeling lust for other women. Maybe you're afraid that this will destroy your marriage? In addition, your faith has you worried God will damn you for this and this alone.

Clearly, you're not gonna cross that line. But you might want to look into what's causing these dreams. Sex life with the wife satisfying you? Satisfying her? Try spicing things up with a little romance.

In the end, know that it the commandment is listed "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife." Unless you're planning an affair, or desiring one with a specific married woman, you should be in the okay on that front. Personally, I feel God is pretty forgiving, you know, since we nailed him to a piece of wood and he didn't even take that personally. Just try to get this sorted out for your own emotional health, it's nothing as dark as you think.
>>
File: 1377928397839.png (802KB, 1710x2767px) Image search: [Google]
1377928397839.png
802KB, 1710x2767px
Newfags I fucking swear
>>
WUT?
>>
>>17134845
I think that these dreams repesent your suppressed guilt for lustinf after other women. You should let go of this guilt after all most people lust after the opposite sex to a degree includimg your wife. What matters in the eyes of god i believe is faithfulness to ones family.
Are you faithful to your family? Then there isnt really a problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.