[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shroud of Turin (BULL SHIT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (100KB, 708x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 708x465px
I see a lot of debate about the Shourd of Turin on here, and most people seem to agree that it's really Jesus' burial blanket.

In the shroud you can clearly see that he has long hair, yet in 1 Corinthians 11:14, Paul (Jesus' closest friend) says: "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

I think that it's time we agree that some old woman sold it for the riches and fame.
>>
>>17134644
>a roman man preaches roman cultural values

scandalous
>>
>>17134707
/Thread
>>
So what haircut do you think Yoshua would have rocked? Mohawk? Pompador? High-top fade? Historically Anachronistic Buzzcut?
>>
File: tzh4tzh4.jpg (78KB, 807x550px) Image search: [Google]
tzh4tzh4.jpg
78KB, 807x550px
>>17134644

Paul never saw Christ in the flesh. Paul also makes a difference between his teachings and what God told him.

It's not a problem at all.
>>
File: 1395346132379.png (235KB, 726x539px) Image search: [Google]
1395346132379.png
235KB, 726x539px
>>17134827

Christ is described by others, you know.
>>
>>17134975
This reminds me of all the people we see today who claim to be "The Son of God" or some crazy shit and we just dismiss them. Probably what the Romans did to Jesus right?

Just puts things into perspective it seems, kinda like that picture of all that grafitti written by Ancient Romans on a wall and it looked just like ancient shitposting
>>
>>17135008
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

Found the site, just read some of this hilarious shit

They are literally no different from modern day humans shit talking each other and bragging
>>
>the least believable thing about the turin shroud is that jesus had long hair
>>
>>17135008
That sent a shiver up my CNS. We of the West, I mean the NA west are at the brink, it's almost crisis. This Western empire sees the barbarian hordes on the horizon, we become decadent because we know our time is up, We are moving into our great decline, we will be defeated, our seat of power will flee to an eastern harbor, we are the next Roman-like entity to succumb.
>>
>>17134644
how can we knw wht were the standards of those times? i mean wht we see as long may not be long for them, for them it may hav been normal
>>
>>17135012
Such a feel good read
Thank you anon, dearly
>>
>>17134644
There shouldn't be any debate because the bible never once mentions the shroud of turin.

Such a miraculous object would at least get some form of mention.

Instead the only mentions of a burial shroud mention multiple pieces of linen, not one long piece like the shroud.
>>
>>17135780
Multi-Turin power-up from defeating the robot master Shroudman in the not released in NA NES game Megaman Scrip.
>>
I swear the same exact threads are getting recycled here over and over the last few days. The two exact gangstalking threads were both up a few days ago,and this thread just fell off the board a couple of days ago too. Am I just going crazy?
>>
>Paul (Jesus' closest friend)

we got a comedian here
>>
>>17134644

Wasn't this debunked? Something like carbon dating the cloth revealed it to only be a few hundred years old, whereas if it were Jesus it'd have to be at least 2,000 years old if not more?
>>
File: IMGA1044.jpg (117KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMGA1044.jpg
117KB, 1152x1536px
>>17134644

Also;

>Yfw it was just someone's cum rag and happened to resemble a face
>Pic related
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.