[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Area 51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: area51map2.png (179KB, 320x282px) Image search: [Google]
area51map2.png
179KB, 320x282px
Have you ever been to the outskirts of area 51? What is it like now? I went when I was 14 with my step dad, he was a retired EOD who was a huge believer in aliens. In 1998 we went when we lived in Clark county and were driving around the outskirts and looking at the fencing and were taking pics of the warning signs and were stopped by MP's in white Jeep Cherokee's. Spent about an hour and a half in handcuffs being questioned in the back of their cars, not so much me as my step dad. They took some stuff from his truck and let us go, survival stuff and 2 or 3 handguns and some binoculars he had in the truck, never went back. But wonder what it's like now
>>
>>17133569
maybe it's time to make another trip anon
>>
They took his guns? Isn't that kinda illegal? unless he didn't "Legally" have them, I always wanted to go just to see the guys in the jeep more then the aliens and the base no one ever seems to get to. How hard is it to get 30 people and just bum rush the place.
>>
File: 9bf.jpg (103KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
9bf.jpg
103KB, 720x703px
>>17135288
>bum rushing a highly restricted military base after 9/11

That's a pretty bad idea
>>
that's r3808n right?

The rogue generation. I don't think area51 has anything to do with aliens. I think its historical importance is that it was a landing strip used by jets on reconnaissance missions. The home turf.
>>
>>17135635
gamblers had the vegas strip...and pilots had THE STRIP. Lol.
>>
>>17135639
whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas...well the strip is no exception. People get hitched in vegas. At the strip there's nothing but the groom. lol.
>>
>>17135288

>Bum-rushing a military base

Yeah, and once you get past the numerous security checkpoints the guys with guns will just go

"Shit, let them run the base now - those fedoras look bulletproof"

Honestly, you should take a few minutes and think about how incredibly stupid you are and plan your life accordingly

Maybe take up plumbing
>>
>>17133569

But Area51 isn't in Clark County, it's further north than that. Your map is horribly proportioned too.
>>
>>17135650
What happens on the strip stays on the strip, because everywhere else it's just another city to those of us who actually live here.
>>
>>17135288

Good idea bro. Use your sense of entitlement as a magical shield and just ignore the fact that lethal force is authorized when trespassing into restricted military bases.
>>
>>17135288

>How hard is it to get 30 people and just bum rush the place.

Yeah, this plan would work beautifully at the White House as well.

From your post I can tell you must be about 13 years old. "Why don't we just drain all of Loch
Ness and see if there's a monster there" kind of idiocy. If you aren't actually that age then I hope you realize that you have the mentality of a child.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.