[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1984-xmas-future.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1984-xmas-future.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
Alright buckle up, this here is a long one.
>2010
>Squirrel hunting in northern PA
>An area known as the black forest of Pennsylvania
>yes it's named after the one in Germany
>its a massive hemlock forest that spans a few counties, really beautiful area.
>These hemlocks are so old and huge they block out the light almost entirely during the day in some spots; at night you can hardly see 10 feet in front of you.
>Its just switching to winter so all the deciduous trees have lost their leaves.
>I'm posted up against a lone crab apple tree in a clearing with my Rem 870 Express leveled on a thicket where i had seen a black squirrel nestle in.
>It starts to snow very lightly
>I'm getting tired and i feel very warm in my jacket and flannel
>I start to doze off
>wake up later to the 870 collapsing in my lap
>There's a good two inches of snow covering my entire body and the clearing around me.
>its now night time and such, pitch black.
>I look down the path i had come from and see the scariest shit I have ever seen in my life.
>Two white glowing eyes, shining out on to the path below like two shitty flashlights
>Whatever it is its tall and dark and not in the sexy way.
Cont. ?
>>
Continue pls.
PAfag here.
>>
Continue plox
>>
Bamp for continuation!
>>
>>17132876
PA fag here too, Wilkes Barre area
>>
>>17132876
20 minutes and still no continuation.
Thanks OP
>>
>>17132946
OP's law: Whenever possible, the OP in a thread will often go out of their way to be a faggot.
>>
>>17132952
Always
> OP is a faggot
>>
Alrighty, Here we go again.
>I am quite familiar with these woods and the wild life in them.
>this looks nothing like anything I've seen before.
>I unload all the bird shot from the 870 and replace each shell with a 12g slug.
There's bear and coyotes here but neither will ever really fuck with you, still slugs are just about the only thing besides a high caliber handgun to easily protect yourself.
>I look back up and the thing is still slowly making its way across the path from the woods on one side to the other.
>as slowly and quietly as I can, I close the action.
>Being lost in the darkest forest on the east coast at night is a bit unsettling and I wanted to nope the fuck out right quick. That path is the only clear way back that doesn't involve backtracking through the woods, which would have been very noisy anyway between the sticks and hard crunchy snow.
>The two glowing eyes are vanishing into the opposite woods
>Start making my way down the path with the shotgun at the ready.
>fucking cliche of the century occurs - a fucking owl starts "whooing"
>Hear fucking crashing through the woods where that thing had gone in.
>I'm hiding in the ditch on the side of the path when that thing skitters out into the center of the clearing
>the light from the eyes starts pouring out as it scans the canopy.
>it finds the owl, which seams to be entranced in its gaze.
>Then it spoke.
>I will never forget what it said.
>"THE TREES ARE DISTURBED, USURPER, LEAVE THIS PLACE!"
>sounded like a thousand voices at once. all totally different some young, crying, some old and grizzled.
>The owl took off into the night and shook the snow off the branch where it was stooped
>The snow landed near me and the thing turned its attention it.
>Then it saw me.
Cont. ?
>>
>>17132964
How can you be such an attention whore that you need people to tell you how amazing your rp story is so that you continue?
>>
>>17132964
Continue please. Just post the whole thing
>>
>>17132964
well you can't stop now! continue!
>>
>The same message booms out
>I heft the weight of the 870 and launch a slug into the translucent mass of the thing.
>Bright white fucking glowing slime is suspended in the air around me as if time had frozen as the stuff was blown out of the thing.
>The body, if there ever was one is gone but the glowing goo is still suspended
>I touch it and its thick like blood though not the blood of any animal I have ever seen.
>No time to do anything else I nope the fuck out of there as was my original goal.
>after about a quarter mile I’m back at the parking area.
>Hop into the F250 and haul ass back to Coudersport.
Last year I finally had the sac to return. The area was completely destroyed; looked like it had been ravaged by gypsy moths which are an invasive species that are fucking up the woods around PA and Virginia. According to the game commission there’s now jack shit living there, ecosystem of those couple acres has been completely destroyed.

idk what that thing was but I never go into the woods without a gun anymore.
>>
File: mnz5uxcRwQ1qz4rgp.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
mnz5uxcRwQ1qz4rgp.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>17132964

>it finds the owl, which seams to be entranced in its gaze.
>Then it spoke.
>I will never forget what it said.
>"THE TREES ARE DISTURBED, USURPER, LEAVE THIS PLACE!"
>sounded like a thousand voices at once. all totally different some young, crying, some old and grizzled.
>>
File: princessmononoke.jpg (41KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
princessmononoke.jpg
41KB, 852x480px
>>17133019
Way to kill the forest spirit, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.