[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order of Nine Angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ONA.jpg (97KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
ONA.jpg
97KB, 565x565px
These are some scary fuckers. It's weird to think that a society like this actually exists and is active. They seem like they could be macabre edgelords like a lot of 'mainstream' Satanists, but even they've criticized those people for not daring to embrace Satan's "realness". Spooky.
>>
How is it scary? I went to their website, it's Order of Nine Angles btw, and i read the first pdf. all of that makes sense to me, pretty much. i already sort of live and think this way.
>>
File: black_portal_by_nzo7.jpg (58KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
black_portal_by_nzo7.jpg
58KB, 600x436px
>>17131026
I wrote this as a response to someone else asking about the ONA. I'd thought I'd copy it over and paste it here.

The thing about the ONA is that the sinister path is one of mirrors and bread crumbs. One layer is designed for a specific purpose, while another layer is designed for an entirely different orientation. The ONA exists as a portal of nexions, a black abyss wherein those who choose to look beneath the peel of the riddles will begin to understand the enshrouding summoning of the Darkness. It is not a path designed for everyone because its methods are specifically designed for a particular sort of creative and highly individualized participant who must consistently and methodically peel beyond the surface into understanding its suggestions upon Aeonic transfiguration.

Further, connection with the ONA is one you must comprehend in respects of its creator and his esoteric mythopoeia. This is not something which I will feel like explaining in full nor shall I. The riddles are yours, and solely yours, to question and understand beyond the looking glass. Anyone who says they're ONA must be understood in the context in which they appear, as the very existence of the Order is a store of dimensional mirrors. Only an extremely select chosen few are from the ONA. I am not from the ONA. I understand it as a lake whose surface is clear but, once dived into, slimy tendrils will take hold of you and drown you inside a maze of a maze within a maze.

When we contemplate upon the ONA, we must consider its sinister influence as a psychosomatic journey concerned with individualization, Satanic empathy, a devotion to wisdom and knowledge, and the sustenance of your mythopoeia. These things must be cultivated to such a degree that your reality is shaped by a meticulous, introspective and truly liberated perception. Hence, the riddles of the ONA also concern the ONA itself.
>>
>>17131072
>I already sort of live and think this way

Are you a white supremacist fascist with a murder fetish?
>>
>>17131115
This is 4chan so probably
>>
>>17131111
insightful quads
ill have to agree with friend, my views are pretty similar to their ways, but delving into it takes a lot of devotion and i am not ready
>>
>>17131115

no. i looked more into it and realized that like every other cult they have political backing which dilutes a cult's purpose imo. i'm not for any of that but i am fully for awareness of the distinction between causal and acausal living, the awareness of a distinction between this reality and another however working in unison. so no, fuck these people.
>>
Isn't that the sigil of the 9th Gate?
I choose Miley Cyrus as the Whore of Babylon
>>
I thought ONA wasn't real, or just a fantasy thing of David Myatt.

Who is quite an interesting figure to say te least
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt
https://regardingdavidmyatt.wordpress.com/david-myatt-and-the-o9a/
>>
>>17131111
Pretentious roleplay shit. Anyone who chooses the filthiness of evil over obedience to God is going to regret it.
>>
>>17131301
I had a prophetic dream in 2009 that she was.

Christian here. the dream could have been a coincidence.
>>
>>17131706
They'll regret it yes. Most already do regret it. Kanye came out and said.he regretted it but.the pleasure he received was keeping him controlled

I guess its the same way for most people, the pleasure evil brings is the invisible cage we choose not to escape from.

LORD Jesus I pray save us from our sin and have mercy on us all including those who hate you by choice. Bless them and bless their families, amen
>>
>>17131709
Could have been that Britney Spears episode on southpark
>>
>>17131715
>LORD Jesus I pray save us from our sin and have mercy on us all including those who hate you by choice. Bless them and bless their families, amen

Speaking of cages we choose to not escape from.
>>
>>17131115
>white supremacist

Where do you get this horseshit? It is stated SPECIFICALLY say that members are never to judge others on ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and ONLY on their merits as individuals and ONLY after you've known them for a period of time.

>b-but they say Hitler was a good guy!
Read more and quit being a kneejerk liberal faggot.
>>
Could some one explain to me how the hell they mixed satanism with nazism? As far as I know the "esoteric side" of the nazism was based on german paganism, nothing to do with satanism.
>>
>>17132086
Some experts have suggested that their brand of Satanism is merely an exterior aesthetic used by the ONA, and that their religion and rituals are pagan or hermetic in nature.
>>
File: watain2.jpg (58KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
watain2.jpg
58KB, 423x600px
>>17131026
Is this the order that Jon of Dissection belonged to? I think Watain are part of it as well...
>>
>>17131026

bad propaganda and easily ignored.
>>
>sinister occult satan nazis
>site running on wordpress

idk its just funny
>>
>>17132534
They are look as fools with childhood playing into arces.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.