[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New world order soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

File: the devils army.jpg (58KB, 759x473px) Image search: [Google]
the devils army.jpg
58KB, 759x473px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozoV_m2AYM

The global elites are not in favor of the common man. They do not care for the triflings of your day to day. Believe it or not, there are things in the government that extend beyond governance of a nation, and money is what turns the gears of our society, not politics and open discourse.

We are controlled and by our own admission. There is a concerted effort to achieve a global unified network of nations, a new world order. This can only be achieved with subversion and coercion, we are experiencing the birth panges of a new society, and the death of homogeneity. We are on the cusp of a new way of living. And this new way of living is multiculturalism, and an idea of global citezinship. The only way to achieve this united world is to make the whole world fall under one universal ideology. The elites know this. That one ideology is the fastest spreading ideal in the world. It is being forced onto your countries and your people. It is overrunning your political landscape. It is breeding your nationality away.

Islam Will Dominate the World. They have said it, and it will be. It has begun. There is no stopping it.

Unifying the world under islam will be the largest cashgrab in history, and it will bring the end of civilization.
Convert or Die they said.
>>
>>17130990
ISIS = the black horse in revelation.
Jesus is coming real soon.
And then, the wrath of God is poured out on this shithole.
>>
You need to get laid.
>>
>>17130990
>>17130996
Cool story bruh
>>
>>17130990
cool story faggot
>>
File: alluah ackbar.jpg (59KB, 811x585px) Image search: [Google]
alluah ackbar.jpg
59KB, 811x585px
>>17131016
>>17131007
this sliding

ive uncovered the endgame, and exposed the plan.
>>
>>17131017
>ive uncovered the endgame, and exposed the plan.

You've shitposted on /x/ and regurgitated Alex Jones tier conspiracy drivel.
>>
>>17131030
>reasserting the words of the muslims themselves
>alex jones level conspiracy
>they said they're gonna do it
>we are seeing in action how they are doing it
>breeding you out of your existence

ive stumbled on something hard if im getting shilled this hard. just delete the thread if you dont want your jimmies rustled
>>
File: does it.gif (500KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
does it.gif
500KB, 500x212px
>>17131046
Why are you acting as if Muslims and ISIS being a problem is some grand secret that only you've uncovered? Literally everyone in the world knows this. That's why it's in the news 24/7 and why presidential candidate Trump is suggesting a halt to Muslim immigration for the time being.

You're not some hero. You're not even posting original thoughts. You're actually trying to act like the number 1 issue in the world is a secret and only you have discovered it.

That is how pathetic you are. And that is why you are laughed at and ignored.

Goodbye.
>>
>>17130990
>Islam will dominate the world
Islam will be destroyed along with the rest of these religions in preperation for the new.
>>
>>17131068
Thanks for leaving
>>
>>17130996
Tell me why you think ISIS is the black horse.
>>
>>17130990
Search: The strong cities initiative.

It is the end of our national sovereignty, a global police force headed by the UN.
>>
>>17131139
>The strong cities initiative.

This is some truly horrifying legislation if you read through it.

>say goodbye to freedom, and hello to the thoughtcrime enforcement squadron!
>>
File: Jigen.Daisuke.full.759058.jpg (258KB, 622x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jigen.Daisuke.full.759058.jpg
258KB, 622x800px
>>17131159
>>
>>17131173
You may change your mind as time goes on.

>Also search:"internment camps for political reeducation in the united states"
>>
File: 1445201193276.jpg (33KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
1445201193276.jpg
33KB, 310x394px
>>
>>17130990
> Islam Will Dominate the World.

Nah, bro. They have been dustbinned for a while, and are basically working for Moscow now.
>>
Ok merchant
>>
File: ihs isis map.png (535KB, 960x573px) Image search: [Google]
ihs isis map.png
535KB, 960x573px
You must not keep up with the news or else you'd know that ISIS has been getting BTFO.
>>
File: Swedän.jpg (359KB, 1632x976px) Image search: [Google]
Swedän.jpg
359KB, 1632x976px
>>17130990
> And this new way of living is multiculturalism
So what else is new?

Stop being a fucking tool OP, Islam wont win. The ISIS jihadist retards are just useful idiots that are being played of as pawns against the west. Same thing with the soldiers in the west.

>>17131030
>You've shitposted on /x/ and regurgitated Alex Jones tier conspiracy drivel.

>conspiracy drivel
>its not really happening guys
>its just a conspiracy theory guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
>>17131340
The muslim brotherhood has infiltrated Europe and USA and try reinforce politicians not to slander Islam and Muhammad and to support Sharia. Though it seems USA is dumping away their co-operation with them. And countries are waking up on this. Not on the problem of Islam itself but at least on Wanhabism.
>>
>>17131138
Becuz uh the flag es black
>>
>>17131340
>being played of as pawns against the west.
you must be some special kind of retard if you think ISIS hurting the west and not the other way around.
>>
>>17130990
That'll never happen and here's why: they also believe in Jesus Christ. They would all sound like hypocrites starting a war in the name of Allah when our God preaches peace. It just doesn't make sense to me. Surely they can't be that stupid. Surely.
It's probably gonna be something else to be honest.
>>
>>17132667
in islam its said that both muslims and christians gonna unit to fight a common enemy but didnt say who it will be.
>>
>>17132672
its probably israel. an affiliate or proxy.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (594KB, 1333x1600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
594KB, 1333x1600px
>>17132662
It will go both way.

Dipshit.
>>
>>17132689
do tell how will it harm the west
>>
>>17130996
isis is not islam. isis was predicted accurately in islamic revlations over 1000 years ago. even with the same name and description of black flags. according to islam the issi guys go to hell because they deviated from islam.
so its no wonder the media calls them muslims and gives them so much airtime... isis is one of the signs of the end times. that is also prophecised within islam too.
>>
>>17132762
was it prophesied that israel created ISIS?
>ISIS was created in 1994
>>
>>17132762
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kashif-n-chaudhry/did-prophet-muhammad-warn_b_7702064.html

>muhammad warned about ISIS
>>
>>17131340

>0:08

Look in the background. That's no fucking accident. These people are fucking with us and FUCKING us. We CAN'T let this continue to happen.
>>
>>17132672
The only common enemy is satan and any affiliates of deception
>>
>>17130990
>>17130990
well you are pretty darn close
islam (extremism actually) will unify the world but not by conquring it
>>
File: eye-of-providence-lbx.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-providence-lbx.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
>>17131079
let the ligth shine they said
>>
>>17131159
You have to choose between security or freedom anon you cant have both
people have already made it clear they want security

also i doubt the common citizen will be "opressed" in any significant way

but go agaisnt the good of humanity/society on the other hand
you probably going to be in a whole other shitstorm
>>
File: refugees.png (4MB, 1865x2015px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
4MB, 1865x2015px
>>17132701
geee... i don't know.
>>
File: afraid.jpg (29KB, 593x405px) Image search: [Google]
afraid.jpg
29KB, 593x405px
>>17132975
oh fuck holy actually shitting fuck in my pants
>>
File: allah snackbar2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
allah snackbar2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>17133015
>You are just a islamophobic racist that opposes mass muslim immigration because you are a nazist

This is what leftist in Europe actually believe.
I am going to have hearty chuckle and satisfying ''i told you so'' when the first pride rally gets culturally enriched for real.
>>
>>17133015
Don't worry bro it's just a prank
>>
File: its too late.jpg (23KB, 212x413px) Image search: [Google]
its too late.jpg
23KB, 212x413px
>>17133084
oh ohoho you scared the shit outta me dawg. good one man, you fuckin got me. I wanna give a shoutout to my homies. hashtag livinitup PEACE
>>
File: refugees3.jpg (169KB, 800x1244px) Image search: [Google]
refugees3.jpg
169KB, 800x1244px
>>17133084
its just a prank bro
>>
>>17132762
Islam is for pedophiles or the ignorant.
Muhammad was told by satan to copy the bible from satans perspective.
In the quran it says allah hates the man who comes down from heaven and is called KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Do you know who that man is? It's God. Jesus Christ is called that in revelation.

Pisslam will send you to hell.
>>
>>17132975
I've seen that middle one debunked. Anyone have sauce?
>>
You are close, however a new one world religion will be instituted after the coming world war and the economic collapse. This has it roots in the occult and new age movements. Islam and the radicalization of it are just being used to persecute christians as they make the gospel known before the final day. Christ is coming back soon, despite what they tell you, we were not abducted by aliens.
>>
>>17133205
Qur'an is really good but there is one major problem by the Death and Resurrection not being accepted:

If the Jesus they believe in didn't die, and didn't get crucified, and wasn't the Son of God, there second coming of Jesus may or may not be the same Jesus.

I love the Quran, but I am also a Christian, aside from what they say about Jesus, it is a very inspirational book as well.
>>
ISIS is weak. Not a general statement of ISIS, i truly believe ISIS at this point is weak and they don't want us to know it. Also, everything you hate about American culture most Americans hate as well. If you want to kill Americans, kill some ignorant hollywood celebrity like one of the Kardashians, nobody likes those assholes.
>>
>>17131248

What about our Muslims working for the CIA? (ISIS)

The Rebel scum can fuck off.
>>
File: 1445119245559.jpg (87KB, 494x552px) Image search: [Google]
1445119245559.jpg
87KB, 494x552px
>>17133227

For a cuckold like you, yeah.

Also, shag your Hagrid love pillow again Mr.Moderator. :^)
>>
>>17132975
you're not seeing the big picture here, whether ISIS is created by CIS or mossad or whatever their obvious goal is to bring the west to hate islam and making wagging war on ME acceptable by public opinions which i would say working very effectively atm and you can figure out that ISIS fucking up ME alone wont have that effect so what to do? bring their terrorism to the west itself, how many muslims and arabs do you think ISIS has killed/harmed compared to the west?
can you even see logic in their actions beside that? they say "we want to create islamic calipha" but how are they gonna do that? for sure not by bringing the world to hate them and killing other muslims.
all in all when they fuck up the west badly enough that shit would hit the fan muslims gonna be killed on sight in the west whether they're extremest or not, the western population is taking it now but slowly and surely if they continue the point will be reached where the west gonna go full crusade again, and that's why i said they're harming the ME more than the west.
>>
>>17133227
yeah we believe in qur'an that jesus was ascended to heavens and god made the traitor appear as jesus so he would get crucified in his place as a punishment for him, but we do believe that jesus is living beside god in heavens since the ascendance till the moment of the second coming where "the same jesus" will descend to earth to kill the anti-christ and lead the believers.
>>
>>17132873

>You have to choose between security or freedom anon you cant have both
>people have already made it clear they want security

No they didn't, bootlicker.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.