[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hauntings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: rhubarb man.jpg (338KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
rhubarb man.jpg
338KB, 3456x2304px
Has anybody ever experienced signs of a haunting or ghost?
>>
>>17130432
no
>>
File: bob.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>17130440
>>
>>17130432
Yes, but I was too young to remember it.

I used to talk to an old woman in my mothers bedroom, then describe these conversations and woman to my mother. She initially brushed it off as a childs imagination, until our neighbour confirmed that her mother had died in our house.

The description I gave matched the neighbours dead mother. Some of the details were too precise to be coincidence.

As I said, I can't remember any of it.
>>
File: 1451030827393.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1451030827393.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
>>17130456
thanks for your input
>>
I was molested by a blue, glowing, blob of a ghost once.

I could feel it inside my room and it slowly crept near my bed.

It felt fucking cold and damp on my dick when it touched me, even though there was no physical water on me.
>>
>>17130463
you done been raped? :(
sorry desu
>>
>>17130468
nah, it's entirely fine.
I'm used to getting raped by the metaphysical.
I take it as a compliment.
>>
File: leaf it to beaver.jpg (88KB, 948x640px) Image search: [Google]
leaf it to beaver.jpg
88KB, 948x640px
>>17130432
OC
>>
>>17130476
hehehe
>>
>>17130461
No probs, just wish I could remember it. I kinda have a vague image of her laying on my mothers bed, but that's all I can remember.

My sister was attacked by a ghost in the same house. It threw a catalogue across the room which hit her square in the face. Friends were always on edge in our house, some claimed to see shit and wouldn't come back.

I was never scared at the time, although I once freaked out and refused to go upstairs. There was "something" up there that day, and I screamed the house down refusing to go upstairs. I was a good kid and it was out of character.
>>
>>17130500
sheeeit,
do you remember how your sister was attacked, exactly? was there physical proof on her body?
>>
Yes...It was not crazy horror movie stuff but subtle and unnerving. It was usually anecdotal. It was related with one house that i was living in...For two years and stuff was happening in summertime exlusivley. I was not alone whitness...So thats good for me that i dont think myself insane. It stoped when I moved out.
>>
Yes i did. few times. Scary shit but not crazy horror movies stuff.
>>
>>17130432
Yes; if nobody did, Then a we wouldn't have a thread about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.