[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Searching, knocking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: .png (379KB, 409x470px) Image search: [Google]
.png
379KB, 409x470px
So quite a while ago i was into astral projection, meditation and all that.

Did not get any results, i think, i began to lucid dream alot and only a few of them were special or worthy of giving attention.
Usually when i began to be aware i am dreaming, i regained controll only for a litle while, and its weird for the thinking and logic is completely off, choices and purpose so alien, that it does little sense. But after a while i lose controll, and instead am on a weird ass lifelike trip/dream that i remember when i wake up.

Oh and there is this horrific sound/pressure in my brain somethimes that accompany those things often, but does not have to.

Can be described as if the barrier which makes the bacground noise barely hearable is vanishes, and it is blasted full volume into the ears? or even directly into the brain.
There was one time when this noise changed from very unpleasnt and loud into as if sound of waterfall/ strong wind.
>>
And now it happened spontaneously, my sleep routine is a bit off since its Christmas, correction, honestly i am NEET and not have to get up early.

But this time it was slightly different, can describe what i remember:

So basicly i train kicks, and somehow i know i am in a dream, and i am to flykick this person, who stands with his back to me. So i take a few prctice tries not on the target, and decide that it is time, so i try it on that person. I hit him good, he flies some 4-5 meters, suprisingly far and lands, with more lifelike physics, on a log that lays on the grass, which i did not see before. His crash is so real that it makes me question if i am dreaming and a thought like "well done, he is prpbably dead, enters my mind"
Slightly unsure if i am dreaming or not, for if i am not i am fucked, i pinch myself, and it feels weird, all good.
Then i go outside, the grass is beautifull and small flowers are everywhere, i've never seen such a beautifull grass/moss /w flowers, but i have to climb up half a meter. I remember the physics are off, so i try to jump, but my coordination is non-existent, so i look basicly like a ragdoll trying to jump, imagine qwop, only height jumps . I do not know how i climbed up but i think i crawled.
Then it was weird to walk, some kind of unpleasant burning sensation under my feet, and my legs barely listened to me.
I remembered in a previous lucid dream, i was giving praise to the Lord ( i am Christian btw) in a very special way, i tried to recreate this, but i failed, instead i did give praise in another way, and ascended into the air. Then it all changed, i was in void now, i was aware i was dreaming, but i was aware i layed on my bed aswell, i tried rolling, and it felt like i was rolling on my bed, but i did not fell off the edge that i suposedly should.

But i was afraid of speaking, for i was very councious about speaking while i sleep, for i was weirdly aware of my own sleeping body, but the mind was free.
>>
Anyone who is informed, especially about the noise/pressure described at the end of the first post, who is able to give me some information/guidelines?

Eventually ill figure on my own, but experience and information has its worth.
>>
>>17130160
Oh and about that noise, the first time it occured it scared the shit out of me, the natural reaction was to shut it down, but i did not know how to start it, or to shut it down.
It was painfull and unpleasant, and felt very wrong, was afraid it could damage my brain somehow. The first time was so bad it caused trauma, but at that period it happened alot so the trauma was broken down by forced shock therapy.

Now i am used to it, and it is not as bad as at the beginning, but still it is unpleasant. .
>>
I seek the guidance from the hidden masters, is anyone able to fulfill my request?
>>
>>17130230
More like knowledge about the hidden realms, than guidance, for a guidance i allready have have, but the knowledge i lack.
>>
>>17130194

I'm no expert but I'll try to help with my 2 cents.

I used to be afraid of the intense buzzing and feelings going on in my head when you lucid dream/astral project like that (for me it happens as I fall asleep and transition from my body to the dream world). It's normal and I'm sure it happens whether you are aware of it or not each night. It's kind of like your brain rebooting itself while you sleep.

I'll ask you this.. after these experiences where you feel the unpleasant sensations, do you not wake up and function normally, just as before? They do not cause any permanent brain damage in your waking life, right? Then there should not be anything to be afraid of. As the experience happens, just relax and let it happen, let go of your fears. I like to count to 10 to keep my mind on something and off the sensations.

And like you said, the more often it happens and the more often you come out alive and free from harm, the easier they are to tolerate.
>>
>>17130274
No, actually the times it happens i feel more alive and rested than the times it does not.

Always feeling great after a lucid dream.

And as you say, that might be the transition, but the transmission is not always successfull, somethimes i get stuck in a state between sleep and concious, the transition occurs multiple times but does not proceed. Weird things are happening in states like this.

But nowtime i do not have the willpower i had back then to keep this state going on, and eventually to let it take over, now i get tired ans give up, chose to wake myself up.
>>
>>17130292
And i know that it is not harmfull now, but back then when it was uknown ground, i had no idea.

And this was the most brutal thing to ever happen, i am suprised i cannot find the description anywhere.

Now i only know it is not harmfull, and that i can somehow affect if i succeed or not the transition. Maybe it is also possible to choose destination, but if it is, i have no idea how.
>>
>>17130292

When the transition is unsuccessful I also get stuck in an inbetween state. I feel stuck in the dark just beginning to leave my body but not being able to enter a dream. I experience the buzzing, pressure and strange hallucinations in this state. Sometimes I get through and sometimes I just wake up.

Whenever I wake up it was because I got too excited like "Awesome, I'm going in to a lucid dream again!" or because I was too afraid of the hallucinations "Am I dying? Will I ever wake up from this?".

The times I successfully break through are when I stay calm, keep focused on my counting (1, 2, 3.. etc) and let the experience happen instead of trying to control it. You really have to let go and accept what's going on with 100% confidence. Once you get into a dream you shouldn't get too excited either or you will wake yourself up.

Sometimes I feel like I was really prepared and calm while trying to lucid dream but for whatever reason I wake up unsuccessful without much happening, just a lot of buzzing in that pre-dream state. It's not going to work all the time. Reasons why? I don't really know. It's probably a combination of things, like simply not being tired or relaxed enough or what time of day you're trying to do it.
>>
>>17130304

If you're really interested and enjoy doing this I would keep a log of your experiences. Keep track of things like the time of day, how long it took to fall into the "in-between, sleep paralysis state", if you successfully broke through into a dream or not. You will soon find a set of conditions that seem to work better and you can repeat those conditions to improve your success rate.

I've lost some interest the past few years and haven't been keeping track of things like that and my success rate and rate of these dreams occurring have gone way way down. I might start my log/journal again and I can guarantee it will start to improve if I wish.
>>
>>17130328
I am not certain we are speaking about the same sensation, but i have no way to determine anyway,
Thank you for the input though, even though counting seem very basic it might be what i need.
>>
>>17130349
And about the idea of writing dreams down, i've heard of that.

In my opinion, routine chokes the wind of the spirit, so it is not an option for me.

Besides i rarely put something that personal on paper.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.