[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the second coming of christ anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-12-25-05-08-17.png (238KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-25-05-08-17.png
238KB, 720x1280px
Ask the second coming of christ anything
>>
you gonna support the Caliphate like ISIS says?
>>
>>17128244
>>17128244

I'm here to end all religion since its fucking up the planet and humanity. Islam is bullshit
>>
>>17128248
so that's a "yes"
>>
>>17128250

I have nothing to do with islam. The religion is a tool used to keep a balance of power amongst a coalition of brain fried assholes.
>>
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Matthew 24:24
>>
>>17128258
Lol this is some passé shit
>>
>>17128258
You could always research more religions for an expanded toolset
>>
>>17128243
what took you so long?
>>
>>17128280

Mathew was a bullshit artist and taking the bible literally makes you wolf meat

>>17128283
I could be playing Megman Legends if I wanted too, but I'm here to do some work and use le may may magic to empower me again. Humanity's lack of faith in me has powered me down considerably

>>17128284
All religion is fabricated
>>
>>17128294
Everything is fabricated
>>
>>17128280

"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many." Matthew 24:5
>>
>>17128302
Nobody gives a shit dude.
>>
>>17128290

I'm only here again to prevent humanity from going extinct. Processing billions of dead souls is too time consuming and for logistic purposes I was sent here again to prevent the happening from happening.
I like the weather out right now, but thats a telltale sign that I might be to late
>>
>>17128302
Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
>>
>>17128307

Go back to reddit
>>
>>17128307
He had a lot to say; had a lot of nothing to say
>we'll miss him, we'll miss him
>>
>>17128301

To some degree

>>17128302
Like I said again, reading the bible will make you wolf chow
>>
>>17128312

Its why I can't be upfront with anyone, people like that make it harder on me.
>>
Gay thread
>>
>>17128307
>>17128302
>>17128280

At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it 24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and to deceive, if possible, even the elect.25See, I have told you ahead of time.

>25 See I have told you ahead of time
> false messiahs and false prophets
>See I have told you ahead of time..

"See I have told you ahead of time"
>>
Someone should stop giving dildos sentience. They're taking a fucking too seriously.
>>
Im leaving off to go play Megman Legends.

I'm not going to reveal myself out right publicly since thatll be suicide or in a better scenario a one way ticket to the loony bin. But I'll rise to power within the next couple of years under my human alias. When you see me, you'll know its me.
Forelorn warning, if you thought 2015 was a weird year, shits going to hit the fan in 2016. Your going to see a majority of people fall into wickedry and degeneracy. It has to do with society's infatuation with the number 6 and its evil connotation.
>>
>>17128326
>>17128307
>>17128280
John 1 (4:1)

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
>>
>>17128351

You will wake up tomorrow with you asshole painfully stinging you
>>
>recites scripture

I can recite from my own, would you like?
>>
I've always loved self-proclaimed Messiahs. It's rather narcissistic. Not really much of a noble trait. Nor much of a "Antichrist" if you think you're that. You're just the regular insane /x/nut.
>>
>>17128243
Why are you such a lying faggot?
>>
>>17128248
>tips fedora
>>
>>17128318
Well, not all martyrs see divinity. At least you tried.
>>
>>17128243
You, me and we are all the messiah'a we just have to wake up and realise it, then our goal will be more efficiently met, or maybe it's just a few of us that have the will an desire inside, but we all come from one and go back to one in the end, sooner everyone realises this we can start our revolution
>>
Every time I scroll I keep seeing the word "christ" in the post read as "antichrist"

Remember kids, antichrist isn't just one person
>>
>>17128243
two lives and you've only came twice? why were your teenage years so "inactive"?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.