[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decalcifying Pineal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Tetra AquaSafe.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tetra AquaSafe.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
Can drinking this stuff decalcify my pineal gland?
I use it to dechlorinate tap water for my salamanders. The principle ingredients are: Sodium Hydroxymethane Sulfate
Chelating Compounds,
Polyvinylpyrollidones,
and Organic Hydrocolloids.
>>
Yeah, drink it all in one go and reach spiritual enlightenment
>>
File: Happy Wooper.png (22KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Wooper.png
22KB, 180x180px
>>17127687
Fuck yeah
>>
Please don't do it OP. That won't be good for your body.

Also, chlorine has nothing to do with pineal gland calcification, the big villain is water is fluoride, not chlorine.

The pineal gland can be decalcified in many ways, drinking alcaline water is just one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtJU1bxsCk
>>
>>17127680
wtf r u rly considering drinking that?

you must be rly dumb
>>
>>17127703
>decalcify system by drinking water rich in calcium minerals
Idk what youre talking about as far as penial glands go but Alkaline water isnt a particularly noteworthy alternative to regular tap water. The higher PH levels in Alkaline can potentially screw with the varying PH levels of your organic systems which are already aptly moderated by the body naturally. Granted the effect isn't to any notable degree but it's not necessarily a desirable effect to willingly toy with your bodies natural state. The only real possible benefit is the extra calcium and bicarbonate minerals, which can help deal with an excess of hydrogen ions caused by extensive muscle activity (i.e. long distance running). Outside of that though there's no real discernable difference from normal water.

To be perfectly honest though, going through biomed studies taught me that, more often than not, you're better off not fucking with typically available forms of sanitized water. Drinking shit like deionized (purified/"demineralized") water can seriously fuck you up over a long period of time. It'll basically strip your body of necessary minerals and cause your body to decompose from the inside, like starting within the bones, outward. On the other hand, too much of a mineral can lead to another host of issues in the liver or kidneys. I know you guys are petrified of stuff like flouride, but be careful with how much you adjust water in one way or the other. The shits *usually* rigorously controlled and sanitized for a reason.
>>
You can't decalcify something, that's like asking if you can depetrify wood. There are no more living cells in your pineal gland, it's a stone inside your brain.
>>
File: Everybody Loves.jpg (14KB, 220x303px) Image search: [Google]
Everybody Loves.jpg
14KB, 220x303px
>>17128015
>compares cellular biology to geology
fucking idiot
>>
>>17127680
in fact, i'd recommend some of this stuff:
http://creationtoday.org/product/b17-package-2/

and some more of this:
http://humblemiraclemineral.com/

The more you take the better right? It's stuff the government doesn't want you to know about so it's gotta be safe!
>>
>>17127680
stop using toothpaster and move to a city that doesnt have flouridated water and buy a water filter.
then just eat healthy. it'll decalcify on its own.
>>
>>17128086

>this product is non-refundable

>one hundred fucking american dollars

>non refundable

>fucking 3 dollar bag of nuts and a 5 dollar bottle of pills with nut extract

shit probably does cure cancer though.
>>
>>17128210
yes yes my friend. it cures cancer 100%. you wil-- should buy it. i would reccommend taking 1 bottle for good insurance that cancer is gone. anything else needed?
>>
>>17128086
>>17128210
>>17128213
in all seriousness though, they both are literal poisons. this is where my hatred of pesudoscience fags come in. these guys are basically defacing science to sell stuff that can and will kill you. The MMS solution has already claimed one life (https://web.archive.org/web/20131214180619/http://www.baka.com.au/national/death-in-paradise-20100108-lyxv.html) because you are basically drinking industrial grade bleach. And the "Vitamin B-17" has claimed countless of lives. ( http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/15/health/mcqueens-legacy-of-laetrile.html?_r=0 )

What was believed is that the amydgalin would metabolize into cyanide when it reached the cancer cell to kill it. What actually happens is that it reacts to the hydrogen chloride in your stomach to produce hydrogen cyanide.

This shit can and will kill you. It'll also kill your wallet.
>>
>>17128225

das brutal.

fuck.

anyway how bad are eating ten cents a day worth of multi vitamin pills for old people? those seems to have the most good shit in them and they're dirt cheap.

i'm retarded so i only eat them every few days when i think about them, along with milk thistle.
>>
>>17128234
Just as long as you don't pass 200% of anything, you should be fine. Make sure not to eat too much vitamin A or metals since those can fuck you up really badly.
>>
>>17128234
Cheap vitamins often don't digest very well so get liquid or chewable or chew up the cheap ones if you're poor.
>>
>>17128044
>can't even read without making shit up

fag.
>>
>>17127900
Thanks a lot Jewish University fag.

I've been drinking deionized water for about a year and a half. Am I going to die?
>>
>>17127680
>Can drinking this stuff decalcify my pineal gland?

How do you know it is calcified?
>>
>>17128879
>less dreams, not being able to remember dreams as well
>meditations feel like you're just sitting there with your eyes closed
>lower "IQ"
>"psychic sense" are dull (assuming you even attempt to utilize them in the first place)
I'm sure there are more symptoms, but these are what I experienced after succumbing to mental illness and binge eating on junk food ladened with fluoride.
>>
>>17128895
No, this is the result of your unhealthy lifestyle. Body stops functioning at high capacity when u laden urself with carbs all the time. Avoid sugar and sodium rich foods.

>eat healthier
>start dream journaling
>stop fapping

You will remember and have more vivid dreams this way, meditation will be easier. Stop making excuses for ur shit lifestyle and blaming it on unproven claims and theories. If u want more "mindfulness, brainpower, heightened states of mind" then feed ur body well, stop alcohol/extreme sugar and salt consumption, drink water over sodas and sugar drinks.

Orrrrr u can just call me a shill and continue ur destructive path screaming "muh calcified pineal gland" and never dream again. Up2utbhlad
>>
>>17128792
I'm not him and no ur not. Demineralized/pure/deionized/distilled water won't kill u. U get way more nutrients, metals, minerals, and vitamins from food than any glass of normal water will give u.
>>
File: 1434529400896.jpg (129KB, 552x674px) Image search: [Google]
1434529400896.jpg
129KB, 552x674px
>>17127680
Don't listen to the illuminati shills, it will only work if you drink 750mls a day for 14 days exactly (no more no less), you might feel queasy but that's just your brain adapting to greater sensitivity!
>>
>>17128932
I think the argument was whether fucking with your body's pH level was detrimental to your health.
>>
>>17128934
MY EYES YOU FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
Drink bleach.
>>
lol drinking aquasafe well it doesn't bother my fish who live in water I'll give it a shot with you anon
>>
File: Clockwork Orange.jpg (16KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork Orange.jpg
16KB, 568x346px
>>17129886
Cheers mate.
>>
>>17128934
Lol I see what you did in the pic.
>>
>>17130546
lmao xD
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.