[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tortured girl.png (35KB, 850x512px) Image search: [Google]
tortured girl.png
35KB, 850x512px
How does pain in dream works so well? I don't know about you guys, but I normally get hurt in dreams and awake the same part of my body in pain or feeling really weird. I have also been a bit paranoid about demons trying to possess me, specially because of sudden lucid nightmares I had ALMOST every week of the past months.

Example of a recent dream where I had a huge pain:
>Dream, some kind of "psych guard" with special equipment, looking all modern and shit
>Working in a place that looks like a lab
>Suddenly I feel dizzy, image switches to another place, some women in giant capsules
>Some of them clearly had the legs mutilated with the bones being shown, but some did look "normal", they had a damn weird helmet
>pic related is one of them, with my bad skills of drawing, ignore feet
>I start to help eveyrone evacuate because they were coming, after a time one of them appear floating in my front
>I see like a "wave" coming, I try to stop it with my "psych powers" that I supposedly had in the dream
>I freeze in pain, it's like every nerve is being forced out of my head, like I am imploding
>I did black out in the damn dream, I really felt like I was going to die
>"Fuck, I ain't dying", did wake up from the floor and managed to send her flying
>Awoke instantly
Seriously, it was such a fucked up pain. I NEVER had experienced anything like that, I also never did hurt myself badly IRL. Is it normal to feel "realistic" pain like this? I like to attempt lucid dream, but that shit wasn't even really Lucid and it did hurt like hell.

tl;dr Is it normal to feel "realistic" pain even on normal dreams to the point you awake feeling it for a few seconds?
>>
When I have sleep paralysis I sometimes feel like my teeth are being pulled out but the pain goes away when I snap myself out of it. If you wake up because of pain in your dreams that could mean you're actually getting hurt in reality which could explain why you still feel it when you wake up.
>>
>>17126624
But, there is literally nothing to harm me. Like that dream where I had a pain in the head, there is nothng that could lead to this outside of the dream.
>>
>>17126617
Your brain can make it feel real.

The same can be done if you place your hand and a fake rubber hand under a cloth so it looks as if it's your hand sticking out

If someone hits it with a hammer. Your hand will recoil as if you actually got hit. And you will feel a small pain before your brain realises it got tricked
>>
>>17126706

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwn1w7MJvk

¿Like that?
>>
>>17126617
Pain is produced in the occipital lobe.
Pain is an illusion so to say, which is why we feel it in a dream as it would in real life. Same with emotions.

It just kinda makes us human.
>>
>>17126706
>>17126721
>>17126734
That's quite interesting, I just hope I don't have bizarre dreams where I get badly hurt anymore
>>
I quit smoking weed quite some time ago, and every so often, I'll have a dream about getting high, and I'll wake up feeling really high for a few minutes. I also get the pain thing. Usually stab wounds in the hands.
>>
>>17126617
I had a dream last night that i had sex with a hermaphrodytic nazi pony. The pussy was legit but i couldve done without the dick
>>
>>17126903
I think someone needs to go back to their containment board
>>
>>17126617
Used to get sleep paralysis alot infused with bad nightmares of monsters with empty eyes, some were just blurs

Felt pain kinda i guess heres my short story

>Young Blood, prob 12 or 13
>Dreamt in at a campfire with some people, they are all silent and look at me
>Entire area is dark but this campfire
>Look off into the darkness
>A human shaped blur rushes at me super fast and makes contact with me
>Feel a shock feeling in my neck

It was always in my neck. Like an extreme tickle shock. Weird.

>Dreaming, at some point I dream im laying in my bed and something pulls my feet down off the edge of the bed
>Wakeup
>Feet are off the edge of the bed

Couldn't sleep with my feet of the bed until about 2 or 3 years ago.

Im 23 now and this dream happened when i was 8 or 9.
>>
>>17126824
You'll always wake up cus you'll shock your body into reacting

You might be in sleep paralysis though upon waking up

If you do that, wiggle your big toe and move your jaw/roll your eyes around while trying to move your head
>>
>>17126617
I used to have these wierd dreams where I'd have these marbles go in my throat and I'd wake up choking like actual marbles would be in my throat. Idk why but they stopped when I was 8th grade.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.