[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lame spooky stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: owlattack.jpg (103KB, 634x949px) Image search: [Google]
owlattack.jpg
103KB, 634x949px
Around 10 years ago my cousin and I were laying down watching tv, it was pretty late and I was about to go home and call it a night.
Suddenly a loud high pitched noise, electric-static like, made us both look up. After I saw it, I looked back at my cousin to see if that acid I took 4 years prior was finally kicking in, he was sitting up, petrified.

Me - D-do you- are you seeing the sam-
Him - ORANGE THING, YEAH.

I raised my hand, then realized that both of us were illuminated only by the tv light, the room was still dark. After around 20 secs of being completly still, the noise and light became silent and dark, and it was gone.
We ran out of the room, looked at each other, wasn't enough, ran outside the house. Compared notes, armed ourself, cause fuck it. Went inside, checked the room, the ceiling, the room next door, the roof, etc. The lights didn't went off, there were no cables in that corner. Well, I couldn't explain it.

What I saw was lame, a 3D ball of stringy orange light. Very much like that old windows media player visualization.

That was a long time ago, each time I ask my cousin he remembers it differently, and greatly.

This is just a story, my story. I remember this, it's real to me, thus I believe in it. I just wanted to tell my story, I'm about to become quite poor, and I don't think I'll use a pc again. Plus, no one believes a hobo.

I'll be sticking around and answering any questions.
>>
>>17125372
saw a glowing orb thing as well.. with a friend. We're not sure what it was but... clearly it couldn't harm us or meant us no harm so a very cool experience. If I hadn't seen it with a friend I'd think it was just in my head.
>>
>>17125383
Yeah, I wish I had done something, touch it, throw something at it. It's the only thing in my life that doesn't make sense, pre-meds, pre-women.

What colour was yours? did it move? how long did it last? what do you mean it MEANT you no harm? I always thought of it as a thing...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.