[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forcefield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: b3078-Anglican-Cathedral.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
b3078-Anglican-Cathedral.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
So me and a friend went to look inside Liverpool Cathedral cuz it's huge and looks mad inside, pic related

We'd had a bit of a doob and we were walking towards the front of the church where the priest stands and stuff
Then I felt like this huge barrier of energy, like a forcefield, stopping me from going any further and i got really bad vibes

So I said to my friend "Lets not, I'm getting bad vibes" and she said the got the same thing too and she thought it was her being the antichrist :')

Was it because of ganja or is it the catholic church? I have a feeling it definitely had something to do with weed. I've also been trying to develop my faith in God & Jesus, it's resonating with me at the moment and does "feel right" to me at this point- that might change idk but because it's more christian based that could of been another reason why it happened

Anyone else had anything similar happen?
>>
>>17124701
>Liverpool

Was probably the smell.
>>
>>17124786
Haha it doesn't actually smell too bad y'know- only on a sunday morning after the take-away boxes are scattered on the streets from the saturday night
>>
>>17124790
All the scattered donna kebabs, birds must love it tho...

We have the same problem here in scotland. So how's liverpool right now? We've still got alittle wind
>>
>>17124796
It's still pretty windy, went to let my cats out earlier and they just ran back inside :P
Yeah I heard scotland had quite bad weather, a few trains got cancelled up there from my ends.
>>
>>17124801
Honestly surprised your cats didn't get blown away lol

My neighbor Alex lost his bin "The wind took it" and I quote, made me laugh more than it probably should.
>>
>>17124808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8IkuHMfruE
>>
>>17124850
Haha, prutty much

He still hasn't found it yet, but that is totally the reuniting song.

So how's your pre-christmas going?
>>
>>17124701
You both smoked weed, went into a big old building and felt paranoid, nothing out of the ordinary.

>catholic church
It's Anglican, it even says so in your picture.
>>
>>17124865
Haha well good luck to him, he'll need that for his wrapping paper rubbish :3

it's going good thankyou, just finishing the last few presents I have and then I'm gonna pretty myself up, do some youtube videos and lurk in /div/ :] Possibly write out a cute little prayer to read before the christmas dinner

How about you :D?
>>
>catholic church

Surely if you're in Liverpool you know the catholic cathedral, which is five minutes away from this one?

And fyi you could stand Nelson's Column inside the tower. It's big.

But what happened might be because something wants you to experience something in the cathedral and you won't get it on weed. Go back again straight and see what you feel. Despite being a bit of a gothic monstrosity and also being a relatively new building, the cathedral does have a nice vibe and I'm sure something good could be waiting for you there.
>>
>>17124874
Wrapping presents :) I'm in the festive spirit

You have a youtube?
>>
>>17124872
I'd only had a little bit, it wasn't paranoia :)
It literally felt like a big wall of NOPE, you shouldn't be here or you shouldn't go any further

I think it'd probably be quite disrespectful to go over when we're both high to be honest so maybe it was that
>>
>>17124900
The bombed out church? :)
Every where else was a nice vibe and I've been a few times before. Never over to the pedestal place where the priest was though

I'll go back again and see what happens when I have the time to and not on anything and post :)

I did my angel cards about it and it said it was my guardian angel. Could of been something I had to experience alone but my friend felt it too, it was strange.
>>
>>17124903
Eeee yay :D! Festive spirit is the best!

Yeah, just little vlogs about my 2 cents on random stuff. I used to do gaming videos a while back so it's like trying to "wake up" gamers in a sense

Lucieetehgamarh if you want to check it out c:
>>
>>17124910
It was definitely paranoia of both going into the church while cause that's disrespectful, especially since you said you're trying to reconnect with your faith, and probably the thought, even if it was only subconcious, of being caught. Ya'll niggas had weed paranoia, safely can say not paranormal just weed.
>>
>>17124916
Will do :), all the best
>>
>>17124917
I know it wasn't weed paranoia or I'd of felt paranoid/on edge/nervous/anxious which I didn't. People don't get hyper paranoid to the point of physically feeling things that aren't there after 3 puffs off a weak joint (as I said, I don't smoke much, i just like to feel a bit nice and giggly) . It physically felt like a big barrier, the rest of the church was fine it was just the altar and I know there was something more to it than that
Interesting point though, but it definitely wasn't that :)
>>
>>17124950
Lucy jo? Couldn't find tehgamarh
>>
If that is you, damnnn, would marry ;)
>>
Good vid's. I'm surrounded by energy vampires
>>
>>17125036
Yep thats me :D
>>
>>17125072
Can you detect peoples energy over the intewebs ??

What's mine
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.