[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something was in the house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 228x223px
i was 16, staying at my dads two story house during summer vacation. cool part is that noone was home from 8am-5pm, so it was pretty chill.
now, it was around 12 noon and im on the computer in which they have set up in the dining room next to the living room where our family dog was chilling in her bed.

so as im surfing the web, the house phone rings. note, there are two phones, one in the living room and one upstairs in my sisters room. as i get up to get the phone off the hook, it stops ringing. on the small screen it reads "line in use". confused, i answered the call (technically joined the call since it was "answered" by the other phone) and it was my brother saying "hello? ***** is that you? i cant hear you, hello?". for some reason he couldnt hear me, then i noticed my long staring at the cieling. (my dads room is right above the living)
the phone just hangs up and i could hear a what i believed were foot steps going down the hall going towards my sisters room thats above the kitchen upstairs. now, the house is really old so the creaky wood floors are pretty loud, but this time the creak sounded soft and light. at that moment i felt drained and wanted to shit my pants.

not knowing what the fuck to do, i sent my dog upstairs first as i followed. pops room was empty, and my sisters room was empty. the second phone still on its hook. windows shut and locked, no way to get in. we do have a fucking attic, but theres no way to get in from the outside into the attic. the little chain hanging from the attic door was completely still.
i was always scared to stay there alone after that. there were some other few instances that scared me in that house but that was the worst one.

Have a story to mine??
>>
>>17123838
>at that moment i felt drained and wanted to shit my pants.
Fucking kek.
>>
Greentext exists for a reason, newfriend.
>>
>>17123855
I shit my pants while reading your post.
>>
>>17123855
im mobile, it gets really annoying.
>>
>>17123932
And how is this our problem?
>>
>>17123932
That's a poor excuse, I green text all the time from a mobile.

No-one wants to read your poorly paragraphed, boring rant.
>>
>>17123959
are you incapable of reading without green text? get over it
>>
>>17123981
you speak for everyone.
>>
>>17123986
Are you incapable of writing in green? Or capitalizing your letters? Get over yourself.
>>
>>17123994
You've got at least two people against you, you lazy twat.
>>
>>17123986
Notice how we'd be talking about whatever the fuck is in the first post if you'd actually taken the time to organise it to our standards? This conversation is, in itself, proof that you're wrong, and more likely than not, a newfag.
>>
>>17124025
A newfag who wants to shit his pants.
>>
There's too much text for greentexting. Collect your missing chromosomes and actually read something sometimes.
>>
>>17124042
I read it and it was poorly written unorganized shit. All I got out of it is that he heard a spooky noise and wanted to shit himself.
>>
>>17124042
>too much text for greentext

What do you think it's for, newfag?

Stop putting effort into trying to damage control and just greentext the post. Protip: it's not the length that's the problem
>>
>>17124025

look im laying down, relaxing and i wanted to share a story with everybody. and all you people care about is green text.

>this is why ghost never give us nice things
>>
>>17124042
Maybe you should collect your missing chromosomes and come up with better written story.
>>
>>17124064
that wasnt OP btw
>>
>>17124070
The problem is clearly not the story but the person telling it because you're too lazy to put effort into it.
>>
>>17124070
Are you also shitting yourself?
>>
>>17124070
You could fix it by re-doing the post, but you're too lazy for even that, which is the whole problem.

And what did you want people to say to your story? Ooh! The phone was spooky, oh my god my house creaked! So spooky, am I right!?
>>
>>17124115
But he's lying down and trying to relax Anon! That should be really important for us to know somehow. And justify his story for being something he farted out of his ass along with the steaming log in his pants.
>>
>>17124129
Obviously! They also felt the desire to soil themselves because a phone rang and a house creaked.

The height of the paranormal.
>>
>>17124169
I hope they wear diapers when they go outside. There are lots of strange scary noises out there.
>>
>>17123838
word of advice. When you're trying to tell a scary story. Don't mention your bowel movements. For some reason that tends to suck the scary out of it.
>>
>this whole thread is pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>17126642
Nice observation captain obvious.
>>
I actually had a sorta similar thing happen to me last night when I was alone in my brothers house with 2 dogs. I don't really know what to make of it but it was just too weird and creeped the fuck out of me. And like you said about that house. This house always kinda gave me a little bit of an un easy feeling. But mostly if not exclusively at night. Shit kept happening that was like making me think wtf is going on!?!? It could have just be mistaken for something else. But at the time I legit thought someone was in the house. I had to get up and check everywhere and make sure doors and windows were locked up. Each time the house was clear. Fuckin checking a 4 bedroom 3 bath house in the dark at night when you are hearing shit that has you a little more then creeped is not that fun. But I had too. I couldn't just let a possible intruder go un contested.

I don't know if anyone wants to hear my lil thing.. (Not even sure if anyone's even in here anymore.) It's legit the first time I've ever thought like there might be something outside this plane of existence around. this all happened on 12-23 after around 830pm. Shit started and kept going on until like maybe 1-2ish.
>>
>>17128097
can't be any worse than OP. Go ahead. I'm interested.
>>
Okay, well..
>me 27, just moved in with my brother. He lives in this house which really isn't thatt old. From looks maybe from the 70's or 80's. His wife lives there and a mutual life long friend of ours lives there too
>there are 3 bedrooms up stairs (one is master bed where my brother and wife sleep, one is my bro's computer / man cave room, last is my bedroom fo now) oh and a bathroom in the hall area.
>2 bed downstairs down this creepy fuckin hall that goes to the garage. Also a creepy spot.. That whole downstairs near that end by the garage is just.. always gives me a uneasy feeling. It's just always dark.
>Both rooms are used by our friend. One for sleeping the other for man cave thingy. Also his bath is like mid is part of hall. Has two doors. One from that hall, other goes to laundry room. Laundry is connected to kitchen and then to livingroom which loops back to stairs and hall.
>hah don't know why I'm giving so much info. But I'll get to the shirt that happen.
>>
>>17128132 cont
>Bro and his wife left that night to go to my parents( which I'm at now).
>I had to leave today (well now yesterday because I had to work.
>they take a puppy and his wife's dog kora, so I was left with these other two dogs. Rings a husky and Dutchess a smaller terrier mix of something. Dutchess is pups mom.
>they leave at around 7, I'm glad I didn't go. Was fuckin tired and wanted to stay home and fuck around on computer and lurk 4chan.
>our friend wasn't home because he often times stays at his GF's.
>I'm upstairs on my PC and I have window open. Sitting at a shitty fold out table. And a metal chair. My regular shit ain't there yet.
>hear something coming from outside. Was some dude it sounded like. He he sounded like he was drunk or something . And kinda like pissed. And just belligerently being loud. His voice was getting closer to my house. I sit back and listen to see wtf is going on. Voice just kinda fades out. I couldn't understand a word that was said either. I think whew thank goodness crazy guy kept going don the street.
>This was the first weird thing that happened. And was weird as tits. Seemed very uncharacteristic of that neighborhood..
>5-10 min later neighbors show I At the door. Bringing some Candy stuff as a Xmas gift to my brother and wife.
>if never met them. Neem nice. They live Immediatky across the street. Ask em if they heard that? Nope. Ehhh weird..
>shrug it off, w/e. But just to be sure I go around house making sure all doors and shutters and what nots are locked and secure.
>go back upstairs to my room and plant myself at my computer.
>soon forget what happened. Until I started hearing some thudding or some shit come from what seemed to be below me in the garage area. Maybe the side door to the garage.. Instantly think of that dude I heard
>>
Ehhh not sure if I'm gonna keep going with this. I'm laying on air mattress downstairs in parents house.. In den.. I just heard something that I'm pretty sure came from in this room. Sounded like a raspy cough 3 times.. Like a crazy amount of phlegm.. Was in the throat.. Ugh wtf.
>>
>>17124115
This isn't a rule. It never was. Not even a courtesy. "If you don't greentext your story you're doing it wrong" what a real cunt. Holy shit how fucking asinine
>>
Eh okay well.. I'll just ignore that fuckin coughing heh. I'm imagining it.. That was odd. I do have the puppy I. Here but.. He's sleeping.. In cage. I cannot imagine that sound coming from him..
>>
>>17128188
Nigga. In my culture once u hear the cough of death. You souldnt sleep till sunn up. And keep a ginger root between your legs when sleeping
>>
>>17128197
Whaaaaa? Dude don't tell me that shit.
>>
>>17128197
I'm gonna tell myself I just somehow heard the sleeping puppy make a weird noise. Except it sounded like to my right'ish side and pups down near foot of bed.
>>
>>17128208
Just to be safe keep two ginger roots between your legs. Will be tough the first few days but eventually you wont even notice it and you will be able champ it out. Make sure u stick to asian ginger root. Then slowly progress to european roots. Once your in a advance level, u can go try out the African roots for more substance.only if you want to.don't bed to force yourself
>>
>>17128161
>Anyways hear shit again I was sure it wasn't in my head. Sounded kind of like door opening or closing shut down there...
>go down call out down end of hallway encase friend had come home. Nothing.
>knock on doors. Open and turn lights on. Nothing.
>fuckin creeped, yep.
>go upstairs, I brought the husky up with me too lol.. could use some company. Tried to get dutchess to come up. But she was too comfy passed out on couch.
>I'm sittin at computer, back is directly too the open door behind me. That alone in a house alone sucks. Let alone shit happening. I keep it open so I can hear if shit happens downstairs better.
>but yeah.. Sittin there focused on PC.
>hear very loud sound of like something falling on ground in brothers man cave thing on other side of wall next to me.
>okay now I'm really thinking something is going on and not just crazy. It was a very very definite noise. Something with weight behind it just fell.
>I go to the door of his room I heard that in open it And flip light on fast.
>mfw nothing looks like it fell.. Not that I could see.. No one in there.. Window closed and locked.. I check the whole fuckin house again..
>hear something fall out of my closet behind me next to door.
>fuckin started the shit outta me. I flip a bitch around. there's a clothing department bag from banana republic (room I use for now was my bros wife's little second closet / was the guest room) that somehow fell off the top shelf. It had like some shoeboxes in it or something. >Look at Ringo on my bed. Looks confused too.
> I feel like something's going on. But. Ehh I don't want to give into this stuff.
>bout 30 seconds later hear dutchess downstairs kinda yelp. Like she was started or I don't know what.
>I get up, walk over to stairs. Look down at bottom, it's dark w/ lil bit of glow from kitchen. Call out to dutchess. She ain't respondin. I ponder going down.. nope the fuck out. Done with that shit. sorry dutchess, gl. Close and lock door behind me lol.
>>
>>17128231
Da fun? As if I keep a healthy stock of ginger roots from all over the world readily available to stick between my legs lol.. Dis guy.
>>
Wasn't that crazy. Of a story. Don't even know if it was paranormal. It seemed like maybe it was the closest it ever been to experiencing anything if it was.. All of what I said happened. And dutchess survived. I saw her in the morning haha outside my door.

Who knows what was going on but it was creepy and weird as fuck to me.

Not the first time it had a experience there. Once before I moved in I was sleeping Down on the couch. Having fucking weird dream. I wake up to the sealing fan light coming on. Then shutting off.. Roll over and go back to sleep.

Our friend to me earlier he's always felt a little wierdes out like the energy was off about that house. His GF he said woke up there before feeling like she was being choked.. Tell bro and his wife. They've never felt or see. A thing there.

Strange stuff. Yeah
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.