[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make contact/prove it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 7w4fgup.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
7w4fgup.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
Home alone tonight.
>old house
>many cats
How can we make this happen?

No rping please. I'm new enough that I might not recognize some of the new fancy bait. That said, I'm serious about this thread. Any legit ideas?
>>
>>17123621

>I'm home alone and bored
>SO LETS PROVE THE PARANORMAL EXISTS LUL

good one.
>>
OP here

I'm thinking about some of those games a tripfag called Jack--? used to do here. Things like that.
>>
play the midnight man game and film it
>>
>>17123631
More like the rest of the folks are out so it's a rare chance to do things.
>>
>>17123655

the point i was making was that if it was simple enough to prove that a bored anon with no one home could do it, then it wouldn't be something that needed proving.
>>
>>17123650
Alright before I go and find perhaps a lesser version, what one do you rec.?
>>
>>17123665
That is one point of view. One coming from a presumed life of experience. One that entirely robs the youth and excitement out of seeking knowledge, the essence of unadulterated questioning.
>>
>>17123688

its one thing to say 'i want to experiment wiht the paranormal, anyone know any spooky shit to do'

its another to say 'hurr durr lets prove ghosteses do real'
>>
>>17123696
Fair statements, I guess? Actually what's the difference there?
>>
>>17123710

one operates under the assumption that you are bored and want to have fun.

the other operates under the assumption that you are so dumb you think you can prove the paranormal exists.
>>
OP here

No, I'm serious about this. It is a hocky premise I agree, nonetheless. I'd like to get somebody on board here and the only thing I can cling to with this idea is that Jack guy who used to trip/still does? and does neat little ritual things. Things that can be done with results immediate.
>>
>>17123741
Both are underpinned by wanting to know more about the world one lives in. Being bored can have a part to play in there but is nothing. If you happen to have fun doing something you need to, point for you. That other point.. If someone what that dumb, the last thing one their minds would be trying to prove something to anyone.
>>
File: 1440257166094.png (141KB, 810x2247px) Image search: [Google]
1440257166094.png
141KB, 810x2247px
>>17123755
OP play the midnight game
You'll be just in time
>>
>>17123780
I'm late, 1:40 here. And not sober. Pardon any grammmatically unfavorably used text.
>>
>>17123780
That sounds really stupid. I can see ancient old pagans getting their dummy younger cousins to do this, but only the really dumb ones.
>>
>>17123802
You don't like much fun, do you? Its the thrill man. Thrill of the unknown. It calls itself a fucking game, obviously thats all it is.But lighten up man.
>>
>>17123812
I would have done it. Faced it with fake balls bigger that the gods, and reported all I found. But I missed the deadline tonight. Perhaps tomorrow. But, I won't have this shitty old haunted house to myself then.
>>
>>17123832
Could try the ritual anyway, and see what happens? Most likely nothing will and you can try to find something else,but who knows, maybe you'll "feel a presence" and can play anyway.
>>
OP here

There must be other ways into the stark realization of the other than this Midnight game? The real life jump scare you make with sticks and doodads? Or, what about the electronic Ouija board thought I posted days ago? That must be a thing...
>>
OP here

Is it really Christmas Eve now? How time abuses me..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.