[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hallucinations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6

File: nightterrors.jpg (24KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
nightterrors.jpg
24KB, 360x240px
What are the most terrifying hallucinations you've had?
>>
>>17122943
Was this photo a cover on an Animorphs book?
>>
This one time, I was trying to sleep with the covers over my head and I heard a man and lady speaking gibberish, and saw a pair of eyes by my legs.
>>
Haven't had those yet. Just fun or stupid hallucinations.
>>
I have never had any hallucinations, but one of my friends had an NDE and said he felt like he was in hell. Pretty much he said he felt like he was on fire even though he had no body and everything was empty and vacant. All he was aware of was pain, but I guess it's pretty powerful.
>>
Sleep paralysis.

A panic attack where I was staring out into a dark room, and I saw a mask floating there. In this instant I became certain that if I were to look away, that would be my death. I stared, and stared, and stared. Until it began to fade. I looked away and seemingly survived.

Had migraine-esque hallucinations where my limbs were scattered around a room, felt like I had an arm growing out of my chest, my organs and bones were reshaping and growing. Etc.

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.

What am I supposed to do with all this. I feel so fractured. I can't fully accept a mechanical explanation, nor do I truly believe it was anything else. So I stifle my doubts by forcibly polarizing myself towards the former. I don't truly understand my childhood and I never will.
>>
>>17122943
I've never had hallucinations, but there is a medication that made me experience a series of lucid waking nightmares where I was sure I was dying, and I would crawl across my floor, and since I couldn't dial the phone I would try and pound on the floor to alert my downstairs neighbor, but I could never speak. Then I'd think I woke up, and it would happen over again.
Tramidol does this to me. Not fun.
>>
>be 16 year old me.
>depressed and confused. think shamanism could help.
>set out to collect the most fucked up concoction of drugs.
>acquire pcp, meth, dxm, nutmeg, benadryll and promethazine.
>eat it all.
>be tripping for 3 days straight just wandering around this wood area near my folks home.
>look to the horizon
>giant cyclops grey alien made of transclucent shadow jello beckoning me to come closer.
>rivers of weasles flowing from the roots of the trees into sky
>teleporting hippo sasquatch men dressed like my friend's mother.
>notice a white billboard.
>it turns into a portal of blackness with disembodies arms gesturing and dancing at me speaking in some language ive never heard but fully understand.
>sober up.
>decide beer and weed is probably safer.
>>
>>17123088
I've had this happen without a medication. Only once did it repeat.

I'll look into tramadol, maybe that can be extrapolated to figure out why. Also, the compound sodium cocoyl glutamate will reliably trigger night terrors for me (component of a toothpaste).
>>
bump.
So far this thread is making me want to try acid.
>>
bump for nice op
>>
>>17122957
And what is she morphing into?
>>
>>17125570
>>
I got a phonecall a few years ago from my brothers neighbor. He told me my brother was freaking out - theyd smoked DMT. I tried to tell him what to say to keep him calm for 15 mins while I finished my drive home. My brother is almost sober by the time I got home, he told me he had a gram at once (for his first DMT trip). he explained that within 20 seconds his vision had gone from blurry to completely black, except he could see himself. Like he was floating in space. He felt like he was commanded to lay down and had no control over his body as he lay down on his back. After not being able to move and his vision not coming back for ages he thought he had died. he was stuck, floating in total emptiness. then pin points of light started floating and growing towards him. each ball of light turns into floating entities. they dont seem like they were angry but annoyed. they kept repeating "you should not be here. you should not be here. you should not be here. you should not be here." Then, almost instantly, the ground snapped up underneath him and he was lying out the back, colours seemed more vivid but nothing crazy. He doesnt want to ever do DMT again after truely believing that he had died
>>
>be me
>be 13
>be walking home at around 1AM
>everything is silent
>area is dimly-well lit
>no one anywhere
>be walking through some projects built under a big forest
>already nervous because dodging cops
>there's a meadow inbetween two of the houses
>it's connected to the forest
>looking at the ground
>lift my head
>get extremely light-headed the exact moment i look towards forest
>see some kind of four-legged creature running towards me for a split second
>was about 2 meters away from me
>get extreme adrenaline rush
>fight or flight triggered
>come back to my senses
>find myself standing with my knees lightly bent, arms facing away from body
>stand there for a while, terrified
>get home safely, spooped as fuck
I still have no idea what it was, but i remember it clearly. I literally only saw it for like a quarter of a second. I had no control over my body when it happened. What could've it been?
>>
The first time I took shrooms I thought I was being pulled into the ceiling(which happened to be a mirror image of the floor). My friends head also turned into the shape of a bowling pin. Fun stuff
>>
File: hedoesn'tknowwhatafuckinggramis.jpg (189KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hedoesn'tknowwhatafuckinggramis.jpg
189KB, 640x480px
>>17125716
>1 gram of DMT
Pic related is 1 gram.
He couldn't have smoked a gram.
>>
two gremlins that if you look at them they run into a corner. But if you look away they itch closer. Now that is good enough for a horror movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFRkpvvop3I
>>
>>17125716
Either you, or your brother are fucking liars.
>>
>Contract the norovirus
>Worse night of my life
>Vomiting every 10 seconds
>Throwing up so often temperature goes through the roof
>Start hallucinating due to high temp/exhaustion
>Bedroom walls crumble away to reveal vast Egyptian panorama
>Distance acquanitance is there with sickles, saying how she'll 'separate the worthy from the unworthy, like wheat from the chaff'
>Giant Arbok (Pokemon) just chilling in the corner of my room
>Gain the ability to see 360 degrees around my head
>Sit there thinking "this is really fucking weird."

The hallucinations weren't bad or scary, even though they appeared real deep down I knew I was hallucinating. Don't want to repeat it though. Fuck the norovirus.
>>
during the darkest time in my life, I was seeing shit every day for nearly 6 months. And I knew it wasn't real for the most part. But sometimes I would think what if it was real, and that kind of thinking is a downward spiral but I couldn't stop. I wasn't getting a lot of good sleep back then either. Most of the time, I felt frantic. Looking back, it was so awful, I don't know how I just kept getting out of bed and doing it every day. The most I ever saw were people all around me in the parking lot of my shitty apartment building.

The apartments I live at are incredibly cheap. once every few months, the manager of the buildings goes and kicks out people who haven't paid rent in a while. The last time he did this, they pulled 3 bodies out of a couple different apartments. 2 overdose, the other, murder. It's a scary place to live without the hallucinations. The worst time was the middle of the night. My dog had to go out, and

yeah i thought about not taking her out, but that would have been really unfair to her and so I took her out and it was awful

The (very)small parking lot is surrounding by forest. (almost everything in this town is) I was standing near-ish the tree line and there were people standing all around me stalk still. Some on the road, but mostly they stood between the trees. They were all facing the other way

But when I looked away from them, I felt like they had turned and were walking towards me. It's hard to put into words because I never saw them move. But inside my mind, I was terrified and felt like they were moving in. Felt my chest clinch and got light headed. Sorry, didn't mean to make this into story time. I never told anyone any of this. I tried to once, but chickened out.
>>
ok lets do this

>second time smoking hash
>its kind of cannabis extract packed into brown solid material
>we got our shit from some junky guy who was the cousin of someone we know
>me and my russian friend decide to mix that shit with cigarrette behind a bush in a closeby neighborhood
>we each takes a few hits but i take the least
>we feel nothing but we decide its best to go home now
>feel like my head is on fire, my friend is laughing
>we head over to a nearby park where some friends hangout
>going there took us forever
>feel like we are walking for hours, im starting to lose my shit and ask my friend to run so we can get there faster
>close my eyes for 1 second and see a ball white ball in vision moving erratically
>everytime i do that i completely lose balance, feel like something is pushing me down
>my friend say he feels the same shit
>finally get there, my mouth is literal cotton
>drinking like crazy from the drinking fountain
>be high as shit but we both try to cover it up
>get home as effect wears off
>me and friend waste all of our current money on fucking candy
>we laugh it off and eat like crazy

im almost sure that hash was mixed with something
>>
most of the allucinations i've had were on sleep paralisis, i've seen a gargoyle-like thing on my chest, in other ocation i saw a woman crying next to my bed, i saw a thing like slender man, and some other things like that
>>
>>17122943

zinc/copper imbalance.

Look it up.
>>
>>17125822
I've smoked a lot of hash and thats never happened to me god damn-sounds fun!
>>
>>17125805
This is tough shit, man. Are you doing better now?
>>
>>17125980
This. Sleep paralysis hallucinations are the most terrifying thing ever because it looks extremely real to the point where I feel excess pressure on my bed along with sounds/smells as if the demon gargoyle thing is actually there.
>>
>>17125570
I didn't say it was a GOOD cover.
>>
>>17126058
waaay better. It never got that bad again, and now I can't remember the last time it happened.
>>
>>17126004
>zinc/copper imbalance
So you hallucinated from it?
>>
Alright, not scary just most intense trip on LSD.

>be me
>Freshmen in college
>acquire 30 tabs of LSD to sell to my friends
>have a few mild trips nothing crazy
>my friends keep getting crazy trips
>some of them never want to trip again
>okay why isn't this working?
>decide to take it before study tables for my sport.
>take it at like 7, study tables start at 7:30
>don't feel anything until about 7:45
>my coach is trying to talk to everyone about our grades, and i start really tripping hard
>everything is breathing
>the wood from my desk is moving in different ways
>my coach tells me to come talk to him
>ohshit.jpg
>i start freaking out knowing my eyes must be the size of saucers.
>he talks to me for like 5 minutes, i'm sweating his face is spinning
>hes none the wiser
>i sit back down and just stare at the walls/ ceiling for the next hour and a half.
>walk back to my dorm my friends are trying to talk to me, i can't even hear them
>just staring at the moon, which now has a face.
>moon starts talking to me
>i run in my dorm lock the door and proceed to wonder what the hell is going on.
>everything is still breathing
>end up staying up all night thinking about why the government puts people in jail for drugs.

All in all i think it was a pretty solid trip
>>
>>17125805
Where did you live? If you don't mind me asking
>>
>>17126077
>end up staying up all night thinking about why the government puts people in jail for drugs
kek
>>
>>17126077
>moon starts talking to me
What did he say?
>>
>>17126077
that sucks dude, I've had a horrific time on it. But the good times outweigh the bad EASILY.

Did it put you off doing it again?

I always see butterfly wing patterns/ butterflies and moths everywhere and im terrified of them. For those 8 or so hours though i fucking love them, its great.
>>
>>17126073
Good to hear, anon.
>>
>>17122943
I smoked some spice that was too strong and I saw my momma turn into Jabba the hut with my eyes closed
>>
Can anyone give me some help?
My bf has no other mental health issues that he knows of, but when he's under extreme stress he says he sees a hallucination of a woman.

Its always the same dark figure that looms over him and he's said that shes not scary but if she were to actually touch him he thinks he'd die. I think he once said she loves him but I might remember it wrong.

No idea what this could be, dysthemia perhaps? Sometimes he says he gets 'confused' and thats as far as he can describe it.
>>
>>17126079
southern tennessee, 30 minutes from the Georgia border.
>>
>>17126134
brutal. Thanks for replying! Have some peaceful holidays.
>>
>>17126156
thanks, you too
>>
File: 511639_orig.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
511639_orig.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>17122943
took 17 hits of orange sunshine acid for my first time. i have no idea why. fugging lost my shit for 12 hrs
>>
>>17126200
why the fuck did you do that?
My first time was 240mcg and I thought I lost my shit hahaha
>>
>>17126204
a friend gave me 20 to sell

i sold 3 and ate one, myself.

i waited 30 min and felt pretty good, so i ate another, and another, then for some reason put the rest of the strip in my mouth.

i had no idea what was about to happen
>>
>>17126217
can you even begin to explain what was going on?
im guessing you did it since though right? its so fucking good when its good but i know how shit it can be when its bad
>>
>>17126219
i tripped on two blue microdots a few weeks later and lost my shit again on the peak.....and have done just about every psy drug there is, multiple times.

i took 250 mg of BK-2-CB last year and tripped so fucking hard for 40 hours. it was an ordeal to say the least, but i had a blast on that one
>>
>>17126241
Nice, i love psys man

holy shit, you lucky dog! I LOVE 2CB, its such a good fucking laugh, a lot of weird 'traditions'/ rituals have arisen from it, would you recommend BK-2-2CB/
>>
File: 1434397874395.png (2MB, 1032x862px) Image search: [Google]
1434397874395.png
2MB, 1032x862px
>>17126258
i would only recommend the BK version to very experienced trippers, like yourself.....due to it's duration.
and take the stuff in a gel cap, without water.

interaction with water causes it to transform into a purple jelly, which is inactive :^(
>>
>>17126270
handy info, thanks!

what i really want my hands on is AL-LAD and 1p-LSD, they sound gorgeous
>>
>>17125822
Israbro?
>>
Worst hallucination was by far from smoking three grams of K2. That shit is not meant for humans at all. The trip involved a complete time loop which usually isn't bad but this time was such a bad experience.
>>
>>17125798
I have it now. Kill me pls. Yesterday at work, before I knew I had it, I saw shadow people and a Charlie Brown killer. Also something like sleep paralysis happened when I'm awake.
>>
Woke up from sleep..tried to move and couldn't..saw some old lady floating in my room coming towards me..i guess i fell back asleep i dont really remember what happened any thoughts?
>>
>>17126772
S L E E P P A R A L Y S I S
>>
>>17126777
I know thats why i couldnt move..but what causes the old lady witch looking thing?
>>
looking into the mirror while on acid talking to my gf and when i stopped talking my reflection kept talking, it wasnt the most vivid or crazy hallucination its very mild but it was the one that had the most impact on me because right after it i had a feeling of waking up and as if i just recieved some sort of message from my reflection, anyone have anything similar happen to them?
>>
>>17126096
i literally do not remember.
>>
>>17126097
i did it a couple more times, but i went to jail for trafficking, so i haven't done it since.
>>
I ate 8 hits of some kind of acid when I was 18. Everything was fine until I went to the bathroom and my shower curtain tried to reach out and grab me and then my ceiling began to bleed. So, I was freaking out.
>>
>>17126119
sounds like he has a stalker/weak parasite on him

the weaker a man/woman/[spoiler]other[/spoiler] is, either by exhaustion or otherwise, the more exposed they are to diseases and subtle/spiritual/call it whatever idc world. the more rested and healthy you are, the stronger you immune system and "spiritual self"/own energy/whatever will be.

personal recommendation: never try to fix exhaustion with drugs. they will never be able to cover up all the weaknesses. just get well rested daily. if you want to go the extra mile, seek meditation, if that's too weird for you, just rest.(then again you're asking for a ghost stalker fix on 4chan).
>>
smoked some very potent salvia, saw a straight up zoo in my house, except i was in the lion cage for a large portion of the trip.
>>
>>17122943
>around the age of 12-14
>slept at my grandma's house
>house was supposedly haunted
>go to sleep one night
>wake up
>see red shit all over the ceiling and the walls, almost looked like blood but my vision was sorta hazey
>shut eyes quick af
>butthole clenching
>open eyes don't see anything
>crank up the volume on the TV and put the blanket over me
>Zzzz
>>
>>17126695
>something like sleep paralysis happened when I'm awake
Fuck
>>
>>17126119
>asking for help in a forum full of underage 'old souls'.
You might as well inject oxygen into your and his bloodstream, you pathetic cow.
>>
>>17126119
>>17126978
Fuck off, there are grown ups talking in this thread
>>
I have hallucinations all the time. I hear people screaming or kids laughing, i feel hands touching me or see flies flying everywhere. I hallucinate most of the time in the evening. It's terrifying but i kinda got used to it.
>>
The last time I took LSD I was laying in a dark room with one window in the ceiling, looking at the visuals. When I looked at the wall scary monsters started to form, and was chasing my focal point (where I was looking) trying to eat/lick it. Hard to describe, but it was creepy. I went downstairs to my living room where it was bright and saw angry faces in the wooden ceiling. That's how I experienced ego death, I felt like they were telling me something. I love LSD.
>>
>>17128430
Is this schiz ?

I have heard screams and people calling my name when I lay down trying to sleep maybe once or twice.
>>
>>17128677
Woah I saw tentacles licking my eye balls but going into light solved the problem.

You got carried away with fear.
>>
Had a wild dream that felt super realistic. George Washington came back to life and was starting a revolution. I was hired to assassinate him.normal bullets wouldnt work, had to pull out my teeth to use as bullets.

I woke up suprised to have teeth. With a weird after feeling on my teeth
>>
I haven't dreamed in weeks.
>>
>>17122964
This same thing happened to me when I was 6 or 7 years old. I was spending the night with my Grandma. We were both in her bed and the lights were out, TV off. We lived out in the country so the closest neighbors were over a half-mile away. It was about 10:45-11:00 at night (Sanford and Son came on at 10 and she's let me watch it before bed on Friday nights). She fell asleep quickly so I was the only one awake at the time. I was just about to doze off when I could hear, faintly but clearly, a man and woman arguing and cursing. It wasn't coming from outside, but from a corner of the room furthest from the bed, near the ceiling. It was a very old house with high ceilings. The more intently I listened, the clearer the words got.

>"GODDAMN YOU...I'LL KILL YOU!" >"GODDAMN YOUR SOUL, WOMAN! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!"
>"KILL ME, THEN! KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME! GODDAMN YOU!"

It wouldn't get "louder", only closer and clearer until it sounded directly over the bed. I covered my head and ears with a pillow and I could hear it still, though it was muffled. My Grandma didn't wake up and I was too scared to do or say anything. The voices and shouting trailed off and (I swear to God) I saw a pair of faintly glowing dots move past the bedroom window (I was closest to the window) and I went "aaaaAAAAHHH!!!" (I'm getting chills typing this) I was kicking and moving backwards away from the window and climbing onto my Grandma's back. She startled awake "Boy! What's wrong? What's wrong with you?"

Like a lot of my really stressful childhood memories, I don't really remember anything after that.
>>
>>17125733
How do I contact you?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>17126109
>>
>>17128689
Yeah, probably. I'm going see a psychiatrist in january because of that. But I hope that it's not that serious.
>>
>>17126779
Sleep paralysis causes hallucinations, dude. That's what caused the creepy witch lady to show up.
>>
>>17125499
Acid is nothing like that

These are delirious hallucinations not psychedelic. Unless you're on an extreme amount, psychedelics produce distortions of things that are there but you'll never see anything that isn't unless you're on way way too much
>>
>>17128858
Sometimes I wonder whether a portion of some mental illnesses are caused by tampering entities.

Obviously I believe some are genuine physical issues, if not all.

It is just a hunch afterall.
>>
>>17128940
>you'll never see anything that isn't unless you're on way way too much
I don't know what you were on but I've had some pretty fun hallucinations on LSD and even on shrooms, and I mean way beyond "distortions of things'.
>>
>>17128955
Do a little bit of reading. There are lots of studies out there linking possession and channeling in ritualistic context to schizophrenia and describe them as some 'controlled' form of it. Voodoo is a prime example.
This shouldn't be news to you.
>>
>>17128963
I just mean you won't see things that aren't actually there. You may see the moon talking but it still looks like the moon
>>
>>17128955
A schizoid disposition towards the world is the position of the Shaman. It is basically a precondition to become one.
>>
>>17128974
But that's just not correct. A lot of people have seen 'things' on acid that 'weren't there', ranging from northern lights to elves to monsters and tentacles. This includes me and some people in this very thread.
>>
>>17128990
I've taken 10 tabs of pure fluff and that was the only time I've had genuine hallucinations
>>
>>17128990
Seeing northern lights would be a perceptual distortion of the sky.
>>
>>17128968
I know theres plenty of non scientific talk however I do not know if there is truly scientific talk on it.
>>
>>17129006
Not if you are indoors and looking at your ceiling.
>>
>>17128704
Yes totally. The key is to change settings by going into another room, changing the music etc.
>>
>sees everyone talks about LSD
>been wanting to take LSD since 13
>searched far and wide for them
>no one has it
>don't understand why
>live pretty close to LA
>>
As a kid i used to have the same vivid/lucid "dream" every night. I would just be lying in bed looking at the door and at some point hear somerhing heavy walk up the stairs (my room was at the end of the long hallway). Id feel such intense agony, i dont know if others here know the feeling that seems to come from around the solar plexus. Next a shadow would appear on my room accompagnied by eerie sounds. Id always bury my face in my pillow as hard as i could at that point and close my eyes and for a few years it went away.

Later on it actually got worse and really fucked up. Could tell more if anyone is interested.
>>
Fuck it ill just continue.

Until i was about 9 years old, it always left when i buried my face in my pillow. After that it would actually enter my room and id feel it towering over me, while i was unable to move. It seemed to be able to talk "inside" my head and the fear i felt really was something physical. I can actually remember exactly how it felt right now as im writing this.

My parents' house is quite modern but they have a lot of african shit like voodoo masks and stuff as ornaments. I have always considered the possibility that they had something to do with the "demon".

This went on (not every night, more sporadically) until i was 18 and left for university.

This is not where it ended though...
>>
So at university id always sleep without issues. Id have some normal nightmares and once i hallucinated because of high fever (seeing the walls crumble down, ran to bathroom spent night under cold shower).

Then christmas holidays came...

I think it was about 2 am at night. I was chatting with my housemate from uni while in my bed when i heard some sort of weird low pitched growl coming from my parents' room. I got scared but well i was 19 now and i decide to check it out (strange sex?). My parents sleepbat the other end of a +- 12 meter long hallway so it was a long and scary walk (i moved slowly, tiptoeing).

When i got about 3m from the door, i swear to god this is true, i heard this demonic deep low roar and at the same time the door (usually half open) slowly closed. I literally sprinted back to my room and jumped into my bed.

After i calmed down i realized my parents might be in great danger (some big dog got in somehow???) I told my friend that something strange was going on and that if i wasnt back in 10 minutes he should send the police.

I took a barbell, braced and sprinted across the hallway, kicked the door open....
>>
I yelled as the door flew open and my parents were for some reason sitting up straight in bed. My mom looked at me confused and i somewhat told her i heard a loud noise and thought someone had broken in.

Told my housemate everything was fine and went to sleep.

Next evening, i spent some time with my dad watching sci-fi movies (he's a civil engineer who loves all the technical bits of spacecraft etc) but at the end of it he suddenly asked me about the night before. I asked him if he heard anything and he told me he didnt but that he did see something...

My parents have this mirror at the far end of their room and if their door is open they can see across the hallway through it. My dad, a very professional and unemotional guy was somewhat shaky and he sounded scared when he told me he had seen something standing at my door.

I then asked him to write down what he thought it could be and i did the same.

We then turned around the paper at the same time...
>>
Both the papers read "Satyr". He said he didnt even know the word the day before but he had seen a horned, hooved thing with a tail (he only saw the back side) standing at my door and looked it up.

I dont know why i wrote satyr as i never really heard hooves clapping as the thing came up the stairs and id always imaged it to look like Chernabog from Fantasia but I somehow knew i always misinterpreted the vague shadow that I saw.

To this day this confuses me. We spent the rest of the night drinking whiskey and being terrified honestly.
>>
Anyone who can help me out with this or has any ideas?
>>
I experienced stress-induced psychosis once in my life and for a few weeks, I would pretty much constantly hallucinate. It started with hearing voices everywhere. Not talking to me, just like people in the next room having a conversation. It would get more intense over time. Sometimes it would feel like I was sitting in a crowded room (think a classroom before class, everyone's talking). Maybe not as loud, but there was constant noise and I could hear parts of conversation that didn't make much sense.

A week later I would start to see things out the corner of my eyes, mostly what you could call shadow people and eventually, I would see this guy in a suit stalking me. He had a really blank facial expression and I would see him everywhere. Think the G-Man from Half Life.

In the end, I spent a few nights in the mental ward of a local hospital, they gave me something to calm me down and it got better. Luckily this never happened again.
>>
>>17125980
How is this stuff even possible? I get SP all the time, but have never actually seen shit.
>>
I was having a nightmare about a possessed doll. It was after watching that arc in American Horror Story, with a smattering of Annabel as well. So the doll seemed to be able to speak, but it was mostly just sanity effects and manipulation. Right before I woke up, it began to float - the most directly paranormal thing in the dream. I open my eyes, and the doll is hovering by my bed, nose to nose with me. I lashed out and screamed. One of the scariest experiences of my life.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.