[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x195px
How can you tell if you're being possessed?

When I did a lot of drugs one weekend a few months ago I had 3/4 nights with awful sleep and horrific dreams.

These weren't normal dreams or nightmares. The dreams would start out normally and then I would find myself in some unexplainble fucked up situation, like the twilight zone but genuinely scary.

Ever since then 'satan' or the devil has been a recurring theme in my dreams.

What does it mean? It just feels like an oddly specific theme to keep popping up.
>>
>takes drugs
>weird things happen
>"am i being possessed?"
>>
We are all possessed.
You read this with sound appearing in your mind.

Letters are possession. Try thinking without words, go silent for days, don't use I or me and the spirits that assail you will leave.
>>
>>17121261
Bitch pls.

I had a dream where Cthulhu raped and inpregnated me
>>
File: carlashes.jpg (206KB, 900x589px) Image search: [Google]
carlashes.jpg
206KB, 900x589px
>>17121787
sounds like my kinda dream.
>>
>>17121270
This. Breaking news: drugs induce altered states of consciousness
>>
See, you already fucked up by telling /x/ you've done drugs.

I personally belive specific drugs like lsd and dmt are linked to the paranormal in ways we aren't aware yet, but good luck in getting this board to see eye to eye with you on that.
>>
I was possessed from January - September in 2013

>Go to abandoned psychiatric ward with friends
>One of them brings a ouija board, like a dunder heard I decide to use it
>Didn't think anything worked
>Over the next few months slowly descend into depression/criminal behaviour
>Put 2 and 2 together, decide to go speak to pastor at church
>As soon as I get into the local church start feeling sick, force my to go talk to him
>Go through a bunch of steps to "purify my soul", do this for a few months, nothing works
>End up getting into big fight with my family, go home, get really depressed and start crying to myself
>Start screaming at the top of my lungs for what ever is in me to get out, it isn't welcome anymore
>Within a week I had stopped doing all drugs I had been and went back to school 2 months later
>>
Drugs will and do fuck with the mind and dreams. Don't be a cop-out loving bitch and say you're possessed. It's literally the drugs. /thread
>>
>>17121261
Are you a Christian?
>>
>>17121916
>>17121261
this isnt possession
you might not want to face it but your consciousness was unhappy with your behavior for taking hard drugs, kinda like a sense of guilt except done unconsciously
you naturally fall into depression with this sorta pressure over your shoulder
whatever happened afterwards was a product of your own attitude

i am currently having a strong deja vu from my childhood, as if i knew i was going to type this post one day and now its happening
>>
>>17121907
Please elaborate.
>>
>>17121261
I legit thought I was being possessed and/or dying from doing dabs after coming down off of 120mg of amphetamines. It's either drug induced psychosis or a panic attack/anxiety. Just try and get your biochemistry straight.
>>
>>17124336
Your not being possessed. I've had plenty of experiences similar to yours. I believe the dreams they send your way are a test of your mind and if they find it weak they will persist and attempt further actions whether shadow people or more dreams don't let them infiltrate your mind. Remember you have free will. They can't make you do anything you dont want to do. Its all about your heart and its intent
>>
>>17124303
Please, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17121310
Fuck you I do what I want. Get your first year psych student bullshit out of here.

Pick all the ones with grass.
>>
>>17125497
Not the person you replied to, but I would also like to hear your theory about certain drugs being linked to the paranormal, I'm open minded.
>>
>>17124336
Whose to say the drugs don't open a door to malicious entities ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.