[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Krystle Cole (Neurosoup) is a dangerous sociopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 21

File: krystle_cole_slide6.jpg (340KB, 2160x1115px) Image search: [Google]
krystle_cole_slide6.jpg
340KB, 2160x1115px
Pre-Sentence Investigation Report of Krystal Cole is filed in Tulsa District Court (click here to read report on Cole prior to her sentencing). Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was:

injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs.
hit in the groin repeatedly.
kicked in the groin until he blacked out.
forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs."
not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity.
bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly.
duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help.
tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed.
pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped."
subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade.
subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area.
"brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body.
subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

Source: http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/Skinner-Timeline.html#sthash.G9bnk35j.dpuf

Thoughts?
>>
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>17121114
I'd still fuck her
>>
Neurosoup is cool. I believe she was kidnapped and drugged herself by what's his name. She's definitely been through a lot and it's cool that she remains so optimistic about everything.
>>
File: 1450730435047.gif (893KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1450730435047.gif
893KB, 500x296px
>>17121114
Would physically and sexually destroy this bitch.

I have a thing for crazy
>>
>>17121114
Any moar pics??
>>
>>17121181
look up youtube / neurosoup
>>
>>17121187
Churrrrrz

I bet she's real kinky
>>
>>17121151

I mean she is kind of hot, but she also gives off a really creepy vibe, and is a potentially deranged sadist.

Maybe that's part of the appeal.

>>17121173
I've seen and heard of lots of fucked up shit, but near castration and psychedelic torture of some 18 year old who happens to be in love with you is by far the most fucked up thing I have ever heard of.

She gives me a bad vibe.
>>
>>17121190
Crazy IS the appeal.
>>
File: 1346611500082.png (637KB, 1084x769px) Image search: [Google]
1346611500082.png
637KB, 1084x769px
>>
>>17121213
But hot.

Still totally counts.
>>
>>17121205
Have fun getting a phone cord tied around your dick and having yourself suspended from the ceiling while you're getting deeply cut with knives and injected with beyond psychotic doses of hallucinogens. :D
>>
>>17121227
Not the worst date i've ever had.

I'd do some pretty sadistic shit to her first haha
>>
>>17121213
Go summon sucubi to lose your virginity loser
>>
I used to live in Tulsa. Glad I moved.
>>
>>17121213
Look up the definition of paranormal
>>
Ok.
>>
>>17121114
Why is she not in prison for this?
>>
>>17121516
>white
>attractive
>female
>>
>>17121114
Thats pretty fucked up. Someone should get her for this.
>>
Someone should assassinate her during one of her rad psychedelic speeches at a festival.
>>
>>17121596
It makes me mad. She doesn't belong in the free world after doing that messed up shit. She belongs in prison or dead. I wouldn't have a problem killing her, just because she did something deserving of death. I hate how she got off so easy.

Before anyone calls me edgy, go back and read what the little tramp did.
>>
>>17121611
I'm there with you homie. Especially how the Brandon kid explained her attitude during the torture and just in general. Bitch deserves to be skinned alive.
>>
>>17121227
Where does it say she even did this? Anyone can make up shit like this on random webpages online.
>>
>>17121114
>being kidnapped and kicked in the balls repeatedly by a hot girl

Literally my fetish
>>
>>17121596
>attractive

lel
>>
>>17121635
You'd soon find her attractive after she holds you during a particularly bad LSD trip while you sit there helpless on the floor.
>>
very old news; this is why a lot of the old psy heads hate her guts
>>
>>17121672
Yeah except the part where she enthusiastically part took in torturing someone.
>>
Pretty meh compared to Junko's torture
>>
>>17121114
I have read Lysergic multiple time, have a signed copy of the second edition printing by her, have seen her channel, the vice interview with Hamilton Morris, statements by Brandon, krystle, skinner, Pickard, and pretty much everyone involved. It's a complicated issue that people are too quick to make up their minds about when they weren't there and have never been in the situation she was in (inb4 wannabe druggists; she was married to a guy was creating an LSD superlab that led to the biggest LSD bust in us history)

Brandon is now married with children I believe and devoutly religious and of course drug free. He still suffers unbearable pain to this day he claims. He maintains that Krystle was lucid and am active participant in his torture, dressing up in a sacrificial gown and said she wanted to sacrifice him to Satan... Krystle has written a few books and has become something of a psychedelic guru on her youtube channel advocating the spiritual/shamanic use of "entheogens"; a lot of the neurosoup material is factually inaccurate. She is not a scientist but people shouldn't take her as any kind of authority besides her experiential anecdotal stories. She maintains her innocence and claims she plead guilty because it was easier than paying legal fees and the emotional trial
>>
Yeah, but can you imagine the sex?
>>
>>17121629
Here's the legal report, which goes into more detail.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ok-court-of-criminal-appeals/1251267.html

> Skinner bragged at the time that the genitalia injections he was giving Green would cause his genitals “to shrivel up and fall off” and that other substances he was injecting Green with would “erase his memory” about what had happened. Cole testified that it was “normal for [Skinner] to give people stuff if he wanted to knock them out.” Cole also testified that she was aware of a number of the substances that Skinner injected into Green, including the downers Valium and Klonopin. She also testified that Skinner put a green liquid substance into Green's mouth while he was knocked out, which got on Green's face. Cole noted that when she got a drop of this substance on her arm, it caused her arm to go numb and stay numb for 20 minutes or more, which really concerned her. Skinner told her that the green liquid was “Salvinorin A or C.” - See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ok-court-of-criminal-appeals/1251267.html#sthash.RRkzQX0k.dpuf
>>
>>17121114
dang, she's a meanie
>>
File: 479605-R1-160012.jpg (76KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
479605-R1-160012.jpg
76KB, 600x889px
>>17121114
To be fair, her good looks have gone to utter shit.

That's almost punishment enough, considering how hot she used to look.
>>
File: 069251477-Young_Krystle_Cole.jpg (19KB, 472x314px) Image search: [Google]
069251477-Young_Krystle_Cole.jpg
19KB, 472x314px
>>
Prutty gud, huh?
>>
One more gud one.
>>
>>17122266
how old is she now
>>
>>17122266
Who cares? Just another hole.
>>
>>17122266

>how hot she used to look
>thinking young neurosoup was anything more than a 7/10
>"hurr durr losing her beauty queen status was enough of a punishment"

What a fucking numb nut dipshit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
And now she looks like diss...

Spouting hippie shit on her utube channel, nurosoup
>>
>>17122321
to be fair, looking like she looked when young (beauty queen) and doing all kinds of drugs on a dialy basis mustve been insanely amazing. Becoming a hippie after all that is actually one of the best possible outcomes desu.
>>
>>17122312
>fucking numb nut dipshit.

Litteraly what??? Use your words, fgt

>>17122297
Too old, judging by her old lady face.
>>
>>17122321
whoa im like so enlightened that i cant like fully open my eyes
>>
>>17122331
Guess it's slightly better than rotting away in an american jail cell.

Just think of all the missed jail lesbian romances she's missing out on...
>>
>>17122340
lol
>>
In her younger years, they would have used her as currency in jail lol

Not gonna lie, I've got a semi.
>>
Holy shit... This whole story reeks of CIA mind control shit
>>
>>17122345
>lesbian romances
shes probably had more sex with both genders than most humans at 90, she was a total qt
>>
>>17122360
yeah the "timeline" of Gordon Todd Skinner is the craziest shit I ever read, would make a cool movie but it would be like 10 hours long and wouldnt make any sense
>>
>>17122363
Indeed she was. Must say, I do love some crazy chick now and then.
>>
Deseperate fucks, all of you. Fucking pathetic.

>>17122363
>Namefag's opinion
How's that blog coming along, faget?
>>
>>17122381
Desperate? Why oh wise one?

Crazy pussy is best pussy.
>>
File: Hon Mention Krystle Cole.jpg (112KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Hon Mention Krystle Cole.jpg
112KB, 1000x664px
>>17122381
pretty good, like, subscribe and upvote cuck

>still would desu, barring stds
>>
>>17122389
But hers is all used up see
>>
File: Beyond-the-First-Veil-sm.jpg (481KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-the-First-Veil-sm.jpg
481KB, 600x464px
Some of her "art" is great tbqhwy, would make a solid vaporwave album cover aesthetics
>>
>>17121137

Wait for my brother, Baron.
>>
>>17121190
>bad vibe

Trust your spidey sense.
>>
>>17122399
It's funny watching her and reading the reports.

She truely shows zero remorse in the part she played (perhaps she even lured him in to getting tortured) ye old bait and switch, boyfriend and her then begin.

Now she's sorta becoming a public figure. But if her accounts happened wouldn't she be traumatized? PTSD, guilt, suicide?. She even still loves skinner.

Drugs have fucking destroyed her mind or stockholm syndrome type shit
>>
>>17122381
Fuck off, did you see some of those photos of her from the Vice interview? That late 90s/early 2000s short blonde version of herself was super qt3.14
>>
>>17121959
I like how her arm going numb from a random substance alarmed her, but the slashing of someone's genitals and pouring bleach on the wound did nothing.
>>
File: ReCreation.jpg (524KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ReCreation.jpg
524KB, 1200x900px
>>17122443
she looks so nice and qt in some of these. Like the qt girl next door with long hair and blue eyes. Then you read about the shit shes done, the judges were probably mesmerized by her and let her go, cant blame them
>>
>>17122457
People turn into animals when they've been up for weeks on ungodly doses of meth. Don't let the stories fool you--these acts were performed under the influence of some kind of speed, or upper. This isn't the type of shit you do after taking LSD; regardless of how high the dosage was. The higher the dosage of a hallucinogenic you take, the more you lose your ability to control basic motor functions. Capturing someone, thinking of torture tactics, and concocting chemistry mixtures is not something that people on a trip partake in. The story probably goes like this:

>she works as a stripper in Kansas (where a 6/10 can pass as a 10/10 because Kansas)
>Skinner comes in and baits her with large amounts of cash
>starts with the chill drugs like pot, pills, etc. and then probably starts introducing the shit that makes you crazy (PCP, cocaine, etc.)
>she starts using regularly and becomes slightly 'off' mentally
>Skinner introduces her to meth
>they have binge weeks where they go off the deep end
>Skinner probably formulates, or had previously formulated, this elaborate kidnapping scheme
>introduces her to the idea while they're spun out
>she's seduced by that whole goth/satanic angel/mistress/beauty of evil shit that Skinner is more-than-likely feeding her
>the aforementioned acts take place

Whenever you hear stories of people doing outlandishly cruel shit like this(eating people, cooking them alive, torture, etc.) they're usually fried out of their mind on speed, coke, bath salts, or some other chem-lab mixture--not LSD, acid, or DMT.

/2cents
>>
>>17121114
I'm fucking shocked, I had no idea she had this psycho past, i used to think she was pretty qt in her videos.
>shivers
>>
>>17122457
Psychopaths are some of the most innocent, manipulative, charming and externally well kept people you'd ever meet.

Very unsuspecting but it's the perfect camouflage.

You're right, judges would have fallen for it. She wouldn't hurt a fly...in a true norman bates esc fashion
>>
>>17122511
sociopaths are the ones that are high-functioning, not psychopaths. People like Patrick Bateman and Bernie Madoff are the people you need to worry about. These people are sociopathic to the core, but the part that differentiates a sociopath from a psychopath, and often makes them much more scary, is their ability to seduce people and achieve great status. Sociopaths are the type of people that will REALLY fuck your life up whereas a psychopath will just shoot you in your sleep or some shit. The United States Government and its allies, as an example, are all high sociopathic in nature.
>>
>>17121672
I don't get it, but I think the guy was nuts.
>>
>>17121906
Well things turned out well in the end for him. I think he did deserve it.
>>
>>17122527
i wonder where the average /x/pert would fit

psychopath probably
>>
>>17122555
The average user on x is a teenager who is having trouble sleeping.

Sociopaths would be busy manipulating their way into jobs, relationships and money.

Psychopaths would be in jail.
>>
>>17122527
I always mix up the two, my bad. But yeah they are cold and calculated and give no fucks about anything, except themselves,their own narcissistic delusions and superficial charm
>>
>>17122527
... this is simply wrong. The actual difference is:

A Psychopath is born without the ability to empathize.

A Sociopath is conditioned into having no way of empathizing, often via trauma.
>>
OP here, I emailed her asking her about this and I haven't gotten a response yet.

If she doesn't respond privately then I'm publicly posting this information on her facebook and youtube pages to force a response. Usually not into this kind of stuff but I think this is a special case.
>>
>>17121114
she a qt doe
>>
>>17121114
tl;dr
would still hit dat
>>
>>17122753
Screencap on what happens?
>>
>>17122751
No, Sociopaths aren't associated with trauma.
>>
>>17122921
Ye. I'll give it a couple days, most likely will post a new thread
>>
>>17122753
So maybe she's trying to left what happened behind yet you try to force her to talk about it just for your own amusement?
You're not better than her desu spookfam.
>>
>>17123482
implying she has the right to leave that behind.
>>
>>17123482
No, it's not for my amusement.

I don't think she deserves to get away with being an accomplice in the abduction, torture, near castration, and causing of permanent brain and bodily damage to an 18 year old that happened to be in love with her.

Imagine getting cut across your genitals repeatedly and having someone throw bleach in the wound.

Imagine this happening for a week amongst other beatings, while being injected with large amounts of hallucinogens that would almost certainly induce a nightmarish trip even without the torture.

Imagine that happening without food or water.

Imagine this being done to you by your girlfriend, the person you thought you were going to marry.

Then being dumped in a field and left for dead, with these people taking precautions to make sure that nobody finds your body or will come looking for you.

Now assume that this person has gotten off with literally no jail time and now lives as a pseudo celebrity with thousands of fans who have no idea of her actual background.

Oh yeah, this is real life.
>>
Question: what's to stop someone from subjecting her to the same treatment as her victim?
>>
>>17124237
If one could get around law enforcement, then nothing, theoretically.

I don't think even she deserves to be treated that way though, I don't think anybody does.

For somebody who's spent more time than the average person browsing around for shocking / fucked up stories, this is by far the worst, worst, worst thing I have ever heard.
>>
File: 1450262410920.gif (497KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
1450262410920.gif
497KB, 400x277px
In depth conversation on shroomery.org. Brandon answers questions in this thread via his friend "southernsweetie27" and in letter format. Posts personal pics and info to verify identity.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18289908/fpart/1/vc/1
>>
>>17124263
How did she get around law enforcement? Just by being a moderately attractive caucasian female?

If that's the case, then who's to say that one can't recreate her crime using a similar cutout, hypnotized with scopolamine?

...purely hypothetically speaking, of course
>>
>>17124271
Also, did I overllok it here or has no one brought up the supposed satanic ritual Cole performed over Greene during his torture. That's the real /x/ shit happening. Greene said something about a white robe Cole had specially made. Did she have it made for this use or did they all participate in other occult activities.
>>
>>17124317
*overlook
>>
>>17124317
Someone only briefly mentioned it
>>
>>17122500
nigga don't pretend being stimmed makes you into some kind of inhuman piece of shit that gives zero fucks about the basic rights of other people

you need to already be a worthless piece of shit to begin with, the stim use is just another symptom of how fucking retarded they are
>>
>>17122751
lots of people had daddies who were big meanies to them without becoming, y'know, worthless pieces of shit

it's easy
>>
>>17121114
she was pretty much Skinner's slave, she was brainwashed by him and constantly kept on drugs.
>>
>>17122321
She's not unattractive.
>>
>>17121114
I would so hate fuck her from the back and force anal without warning her and then donkey punch that bitch right before I cum in her ass.
>>
>>17124284
Mostly that, and also being involved in a highly sophisticated network of organized crime (even though I don't think selling drugs in and of itself constitutes a crime, it has to do with the behavior that came with it).

A lot of the heavy lifting was done by the Skinner guy, but she definitely played a key role in actually luring Green into this, and was apparently completely complicit in his torture and feels little remorse for it.

I'm not stopping you from doing anything - I'm actually a rather harsh person and considered to be dangerous by some due to my lifestyle, but I don't think any circumstances would ever merit torture to this degree. But ah, do what you want. The most important thing is to tie up loose ends and make sure people don't come looking around.

>>17124317
I'm sure they were involved in a lot of that, haven't read the whole thing in a while but yeah there was a specific mention of a white prayer robe, and other new age-y ceremonial type stuff that was clearly bastardized.
>>
Anyways, OP here (above post is also mine)...

This Brandon dude is basically a modern Jesus if there ever was one. I say that as someone who loathes Christianity and identifies with the LHP.

His story is way too gory for most people, but I think he deserves some kind of recognition for still being alive, choosing to forgive these people (which I wouldn't), and taking care of his kids (as a single dad, no less), which I'm not sure how he even had.
>>
I know Vice sucks and is just a tabloid for pseudo-hipsters, but this video presents things from her perspective, take it as you may.
http://www.vice.com/video/getting-high-on-krystle
>>
>>17124375
Yeah, he attributes most of it to finding God. Yeah I wondered about him having kids too. Apparently Skinner injected his genitals with zima(shitty box wine) that caused muscle atrophy in the area, but he's not sterile or anything.
>>
>>17124385
Honestly its likely she would not have agreed to appear in the doc unless they told it from the angle they did.
>>
How can you torture someone and not be in jail for life?
I dont care how hot she is, Ive been with crazy girls, there is crazy, daddy issues, wild girls that love coke and having their hair pulled while you fuck them standing up, and there is sick twisted shit like this. She deserves to have her teeth knocked out and dragged behind a pickup truck until shes nearly dead.
>>
>>17124419
probably, but it's still important to present both sides to something like this
>>
>>17124477
Teeth knocked out... not a bad idea.

Would certainly improve her dick sucking capabilities.

Someone should pay her a nice, friendly visit.
>>
>>17124477
>How can you torture someone and not be in jail 4 life.

■White
■Female
■Attractive

Having anyone of those is a get out of jail free card, if you know how to use 'em
>>
>>17122312
>caring this much about what other people find attractive
Get a life, man.
>>
Her artwork is lame and lacks any depth or meaning...she is a Sheepeople; all she needs is another Charlie Manson and she'd be cutting fetuses out of the womb.
>>
>>17124346
>She dindu nuffin
>She a gud hwhyte girl
>She went 2 dem rainbow gatherings e'ry year
>She jus' needs mo' money fo' dem legal funds so she can get away with attempted murder

>She dindu nuffin

Uh huh.
>>
>>17124358
>'m actually a rather harsh person and considered to be dangerous by some due to my lifestyle, but I don't think any circumstances would ever merit torture to this degree.

That's because you're a weak person.

Unless she becomes gravely terminally ill, or gets gangraped and enslaved until cannibalized by africans, or is tortured in the same way as Kiki Camarena or William Francis Buckley were tortured (look it up), she's never going to learn.

Ideally she gets all of the above mixed with the drugging and the bondage of Kiki Camarena's and Bobby's ordeals.

People like her do not deserve the privilege of living among humans, and she certainly does not deserve to have any rights or privileges afforded to her.
>>
This chick is a fucking sadistic bitch. Someone post this on /b/, see if they wanna go fishing.
>>
bitches with pony tails have daddy issues. bitches with daddy issues are easy.

he probably just humped her 1 time and forgot to ever call her again
>>
I might care more if I knew what a neurosoup is.
>>
>>17121114
Why does this belong on /x/? Other than the fact this is a personal fantasy for most of you fags...
>>
>>17121177
>confirmed basement dweller never touched a woman in his life
>>
>>17121906
>Krystle has written a few books and has become something of a psychedelic guru on her youtube channel advocating the spiritual/shamanic use of "entheogens"; a lot of the neurosoup material is factually inaccurate.

She's probably being paid to keep stupid drug addicts in the dark. It's a shame people like this think that they actually " know" anything. Her brain is fried eggs. Look in those eyes, there is nothing left.
>>
>>17125053
Why don't u do it m8
>>
>>17125131
You're so cool on the internet wow I wish I could be as hip as you. I bet you really have found peace in your heart and lead a fulfilling life. I don't pity you at all.
>>
>>17125160

You'll learn to consume like a proper demon incarnate one day.

It's inevitable.
>>
File: 1450595823120.jpg (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450595823120.jpg
6KB, 640x480px
>>17125160
Awww, you think I'm cool. Thanks buddy.

And here I was thinking you were a cunt.
>>
>>17125166
>>17125168

Wow you guys are lame. Fuck 4chan I'm done.
>>
File: 1450918178285.png (99KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450918178285.png
99KB, 248x250px
>>17125171
Good. Don't let the fucking door hit you on the way out.
>>
Damn son, that body
>>
>>17125180
I'm conflicted about the penis thing though, I'm very protective of little anon
>>
>>17125174
what door, you autist?
>>
>>17125182
So she's a little kinky, meh

>>17125184
The door I'm about to fucking hit you with.
>>
>>17125187
>The door I'm about to fucking hit you with.
NO you fucking WON'T.
NERD.
>>
>>17125187
Cutting my dick crosses a line of kinkyness I'm not ready to go into
>>
File: 1450449219334.jpg (61KB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
1450449219334.jpg
61KB, 640x744px
>>17125188
Man, if I knew where you were I would seriously beat you to death with a fucking door.

Try me.

>>17125189
I suppose that's a good situation to have a safeword established lol
>>
File: IMG_20151224_062938726.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_062938726.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Sounds like wife material.

I'm a sadist who takes high doses of research chems and has homicidal thoughts daily.

I can play with her pussy with my knife.
>>
>>17124354
Fuck off
>>
>>17125215
Muh nigguh

Fellow sadist here, sup?
>>
>>17125228
Ha nice. Holding down relationships are impossible 4 me 2. Finding a female sadist seems like a distant fantasy :(

Good knife too, but i'd recommend a serrated blade, cleaner cut's
>>
>>17122527
>>17122751
Nope, they both mean the exact same thing, and neither one is used by psychologists/doctors.
>>
>>17125239
I just want an innocent virgin girl to debauch. I'd only have another sadist as an accomplice. I'd like to work in a team.

But I have serial killer tendencies so I guess my lifeless eyes scare girls.
>>
>>17125300
It's almost like certain people can sense it.

Either that, or we're paranoid.
>>
Or just hideously unattractive lol
>>
>>17125309
Girls say I'm cute or handsome but stop talking to me. So I think they suspect something about me. But maybe they lie.

I hate women I just want to leave them a bloody mess in the dumpster. I kind of have necrophiliac fantasies as well.

I'm not all there in the mind.
>>
>>17125313
Haha, who truly is.

Nice talking with you bud, merry almost christmas :)
>>
>>17123482
*facepalm*

She got away with murder you dumbass. And OP wants social justice from the bitch.
>>
>>17124943
This.
>>
>>17124963
Eh I'm more for solitary confinement until she goes irreversibly insane.

I don't mind using violence against men, even to a severe degree. But despite what she did, the thought of torturing a woman physically still makes me sick.

I'm all for the procedures you mentioned being applied to Skinner.
>>
>>17125384
I'm an equal opportunist, men, women.

All the same to me
>>
>>17125388
Well, even if I may not agree with some of your procedures, I can salute your determination.
>>
>>17125396
Haha.
>>
>>17122751
Read the DSM, there is no difference
>>
>>17125352
wat murder?
>>
>>17125418
Attempted murder and severe torture, personally I think torture is much worse than murder.

Remember that there were precautions made to make sure nobody would find this kid's body. This girl paid his rent 6 months in advance and said he'd be going on a trip, then dumped him in a field and left him to die.
>>
>>17122753
You're a fucking idiot. She's going to ignore you because she probably gets people like you daily emailing and heckling her. Why spam YouTube? You will just get blocked. You think you have some kind of secret knowledge? Everyone knows this that's researched her for 5 minutes

>>17125352
She didn't murder anyone. Her ex boyfriend is still alive and skinner is in jail
>>
>>17125431
Why would I care about getting blocked? It's a youtube channel.

The vast majority of people don't research. People just see her channel and think, oh cool, psychedelics. Especially dumb stoner kids new to LSD, who comprise the majority of her fanbase.

Even if my comments just get deleted, they'll fuck with her head just a little more, until her inevitable mental breakdown.

Oh, and her ex-boyfriend also spends 20 hours a month in various doctors' offices.
>>
>>17121114
I saw her on youtube and some talk about it, mostly people defending her saying she just got caught up in some other psychopaths shit but now....
Just what the fuck, how do people even defend this kind of shit?
>>
>>17125450
Isn't guilt by association a thing?

Reeks of fed to me.
>>
>>17121672
>pussy pass lets you torture someone mentally and physically scaring them for life and you get away with it cause "you did the right thing in the end"
That dude is going to hire a hitman one day, i bet on it.
>>
>>17121114
My dick hurt just reading that shit

>Never stick your dick in crazy, it's hard to get it back out.
>>
>>17122500
Except only people fucked up in the head start doing shit like this when they are fucked up on drugs.
Fucking virgins fawn over someone pretty and give them the pussy pass for all the fucked up shit they do.
/thread
>>
>>17125456
That depends. But in this case its way more than just association if she was apart of the torture.
Thats called actually committing a crime.
>>
>>17125494
Exactly, that's why I'm finding it hard to believe that some LSD stripper whore who actively took part in the torture walked away, scott free.

She MUST be in cohoots with feds.
>>
>>17125512
Its because they can make deals with people and drop charges/make them minuscule.
But honestly this kinda shit will haunt her because only people fucked up in the head/retarded will be around you if they find out about that fucked up shit.
>>
>>17125522
>this kinda shit will haunt her

>what is a psychopath
>what is a schizophrenic
>where is the remorse

she did that shit, went to bed, woke up, had some cherios, then did it again

>"today i might saw his penis in half"
>"bye mum, going shopping"
>>
>>17125053
>>>/b/659176253

Posted
>>
>>17125215
Vegan Gains pls go
>>
>>17124197
This.

If her excuse at the trial was that she was manipulated and wasn't responsible for her actions, that's really no better than saying 'I took a shitload of pcp and bathsalts so I'm not responsible for eating this dude's face'. She got away with it because she was a cute girl who played the victim. She hasn't paid for her crime. I'd be fucking livid if I were Brandon.
>>
>>17125512
>>17125522
Didn't she rat on her rich guy bf who was making a giant LSD factory? Perhaps thats how she got her charges dropped.
>>
File: 1433655179235.jpg (36KB, 565x376px) Image search: [Google]
1433655179235.jpg
36KB, 565x376px
>>659196450
check out whats popped up in /b/
>>
>>17122500
>>17122500
>>17122500

This, you'd understand if you have done large doses of acid that this shit isnt possible then UNLESS you were planning it before you started on it.

Even then, this isnt the kind of thing you could physically do on acid etc
>>
>>17126064
Well, that was fun
>>
sounds like a new version of MK Ultra.
>>
>>17126142
this so much. I've done so-called heroic doses as the community likes to call them (upwards of 3mg) and was far from capable of doing anything other than sitting and melting.

Even on week long binges during my college career at lower, yet constantly re-upped doses - I wasn't able to do much besides what I had planned on doing which was painting/finishing the couple of songs I was working on at the time.

It's very, VERY hard to accomplish anything even on a small amount like 100-200ug.

These freaks definitely had some sort of sick plan up their sleeves and are a bloody disgrace to what psychedelics should hold in terms of spiritual growth.

They're the antithesis to all things in the realm of psychedelic drugs.

I've seen this bitch's videos on youtube as well and she's clearly off-point/off-kilter in my mind. Yes, she's cute. But that doesn't mean she should be exempt from life in prison.
>>
>>17124197
fucking do it man ruin that bitches life that is super fucked up and anyone telling you to leave her alone and not hurt her feelings is a beta cuckold white night that believe women can do no wrong. She did some fucked up shit and got in no trouble at all fuck that whore.
>>
>>17126880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRC_wOz1Xns

Thread on /b/ turned into a spontaneous raid, worked pretty well till janitors shut it down. Hit youtube, twitter, her college, her local police, etc.

Check the comments if you're interested.
>>
>>17121114
Yo!!!
>i'm reading a lotta posts saying this shit is hot or she hot or trying to analyse some kina hotness

>FUCK THAT!!!
Did you actually read the shit this poor fuck went through? Or were you just gawgling the lass?

That bitch should have some serious, serious, stuff done to her, im talking bout funding research to find the human soul just so that we could torture hers

There is literally nothing i could think of as punishment that could ever match what that guy went through, i mean Fuuuuuck!!

Even karma doesnt know what to do with this crazy bitch, i mean fuck!
>>
>>17127183
Good I hope they put that on every one of her videos I posted a thing or two on her most popular vids
>>
>>17127205
Agreed

>>17127213
Respect
>>
>>17121137
Nah. It's like 80 degrees outsde.
>>
>>17123482
OJ had a right to leave that behind, too. Look where he is now. He's only been doing fucked up shit since he got away with doing fucked up shit, what a fucking surprise.

Literally anytime the dude needs to pay for anything, he just thinks up another scam, like killing his wife, getting away with it, and writing a book about it.

People like that are the reason prisons exist in the first place. They do not belong.
>>
>>17122321
Lmao you white people are funny,
>let me be a piece of shit, fuck this works
>oh what have I done with my life, let's go to Himalaya, surely that will wash away my karma
>>
>>17121114
Should I trust this site?
She seemed pretty innocent to me
Doesn't look as cute as she did back then tho. How old was she? Looks fucking 15
>>
>>17127747

Here's a separate document that deals with the actual case, (the first document is the pre-trial report), from another website.

She's a sociopath, plain and simple. They can be charming, but they can also hide a lot of very fucked up things.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ok-court-of-criminal-appeals/1251267.html
>>
>>17124782
>White
No
>Female
>Attractive
Yes
White dudes doing crazy shit like this get thrown in prison immediately. It's really just her ability to manipulate based on prior experience (look into it more) and on those other two factors. It's fucked up, especially considering feminists these days complain that men are the worst motherfuckers out there, yet most court rulings go in their favor, and they can play roles to get them out of any situation.

All of that said, women do have a lot that's shitty for them. I kind of just went off about bitches, and it's really more about what some people take for granted, and the stupidity of others.

Beyond all of that though, one of the most sickening parts is the lack of media attention she gets surrounding this case... It's all on that dude, yet she was very clearly an accompliss. And worse, most people on the interent talking about her seem to just see her as a shitty person because she was a snitch, not because she tortured a young man, who's life from that point on was ruined.

I dunno. This is one horrible, horrible case.
>>
/b is currently raiding her youtube but that's about it
>>
>>17122457
That art is hideous, fucking psychedelic artists thinking cramming all they can into a painting makes it good
>>
>>17122457
creepy to me that her art is all rainbows and dreamscapes. somehow even more fucked up than if they were overtly twisted paintings D: in agreement with whoever said this reeks of mkultra
>>
>>17127880
I just want her to jerk me off while holding a knife to my throat, spitting at and verbally abusing me and chanting a Satanic spell at me.
>>
>>17125321
It's embarrassing listening to you two talk
>>
Looked neurosoup up on youtube. Is this the bitch you're talking about?
Never neard of this before but there's something off about her and I can generally see evil in people. I mean look in those eyes. There's nothing there, no soul, no fire. She's just a lifeless item and even the way she speaks, it just seems like she reads a script and is stumbling like a man walking in complete darkness would.
Damn there's something not right. It might just be a feeling of mine.
>>
>>17125215
>le edgy tacticool shit spring blade
kill yourself you lil fedora shit
>>
>>17129872
jej
>>
File: 1446611122557.jpg (12KB, 299x305px) Image search: [Google]
1446611122557.jpg
12KB, 299x305px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XlQuTG9O7Y
This is painful to watch and deserves a spot in a cringe video or something.
>>
File: 1450034356841.png (99KB, 273x259px) Image search: [Google]
1450034356841.png
99KB, 273x259px
>>17125188
>>17125184
>>17125174
>>17125171
>>
>>17129872
glad i wasn't the only one cringing to these edgy fucks
>>
bitch a fucked up ugly white girl with no ass and no tits lol yall pathetic desu
>>
>>17130941
agreed
>>
http://thislandpress.com/2013/07/28/subterranean-psychonaut/

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=201798.0

Clearly part of a huge CIA / DEA / illuminati sex cult distribution ring.

>While Skinner’s testimony during the Pickard trial depicted an industrious atmosphere at the silo, Cole had a different take, likening the milieu to that of an entheogenic monastery. Cole recalls lots of nudity and wild parties where people used IVs to blast themselves into deliria. Somewhere in the subterranean haze, Krystle recalled a ritual in which Skinner initiated her into an order using a golden chalice, ergot wine, and ancient Chaldean prayers.

>ancient chaldean prayers

>The DEA’s silo investigation, “Operation White Rabbit,”

>Paranoia and fear is all Cole seems to remember, according to her police statement. Hauck and Skinner, she claims, are both reporting to a federal agency, maybe the FBI or CIA[21]. She overhears them giving out their “agent numbers” on the telephone. She hears Hauck express repeated hopes to kill Green, but he never seems able to “get authorization.” She believes there could be a team of nine other secret agents watching the hotel. She’s not sure what to believe. What if Hauck is a cold-hearted contract killer?
>>
>>17128644
Apparently she filters out comments with Brandon Green and OPs link. She knows what she did.
>>
>>17131337
Basically everyone involved was working for / being used by government agencies

>When Judge Richard Roberts of Topeka, Kansas, asked Skinner how much LSD was being made and how often during the Santa Fe LSD operation, Skinner couldn’t answer him exactly. He wasn’t there often enough during the manufacturing process to know volume, he said. Skinner says he did manage cash flow from a West Coast figure named “Petaluma Al,” and estimated that within one year’s time the Santa Fe operation generated about $30 million dollars in revenue—roughly enough acid to send all of Spain and France tripping.
>>
>>17121137
But I'm in a jacket
>>
>Stark had been working with US intelligence agencies for at least 9 years by the time of his most infamous moment, a legendary meeting with the "hippie mafia" drug syndicate called The Brotherhood of Eternal Love. (no joke.) They were looking for a new supplier and Stark kicked off the meeting by showing them a kilogram of liquid LSD -- for US readers, that's 2.2 pounds of acid. Needless to say, his resume was persuasive. He claimed to have a dedicated lab in France, but it's his political philosophy that really makes Stark such an interesting character:

>"He had a mission, he explained, to use LSD in order to facilitate the overthrow of the political systems of both the capitalist West and communist East by inducing altered states of consciousness in millions of people. Stark did not hide the fact that he was well connected in the world of covert politics."

>The Brotherhood was sufficiently impressed to bring Ronald Stark into the fold, and what followed was the Golden Era of cheap, high-quality LSD. From 1969 through 1973, Stark and the Brotherhood dosed a generation and got away with it, too.

>In 1966, a gang of sophisticated, elusive peacenik drug smugglers called “The Brotherhood of Eternal Love” became a prolific supplier of LSD stateside and to soldiers fighting the Vietnam War. Using a retail front called Mystic Arts World in Laguna Beach, California, the Brotherhood began its crusade to deliver LSD to the masses, for the purpose of spiritual enlightenment.

"Spiritual organization" that was used as a CIA front to distribute LSD.
>>
>>17121114

how much of a beta cuck do you have to be to let a woman do this to you..
>>
>>17131359
You underestimate women my friend.
>>
>>17121213
CIA, ancient rituals, and illuminati.

Pretty paranormal.
>>
some people in this thread are painfully, obviously young.
>>
>>17121114
i remember this girl from years back, she use to have nonude photo sets i think. Can't seem to find any now. Unless she just looks like someone else.
>>
>Skinner’s stepfather was a special criminal agent with the U.S. Treasury Department, which, at the time, handled scores of drug investigations.

>On the witness stand in 2003, Gordon Todd Skinner was 39 years old and speaking like a priest of Soma[6]. But earlier in his spiritual journey, Skinner was seduced into another underworld, one of unholy adventures, a world where drugs were both faith and works. As a young man, Skinner partook in the most secretive of all arts. He became a government informant.

>Skinner’s first notable case came in 1983 by way of a money-laundering scheme; he initiated the case by calling Agent McLean with the FBI. In a later and more significant operation, Skinner helped HIDTA, High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area, Group #2 out of Florida (primarily managed by CBP), set up a complex sting operation with a man named Boris Olarte who was in the federal witness protection program[7]. In 1989, Olarte was then used to extradite and arrest José Rafael Abello Silva, a Columbian cocaine smuggler. His arrest contributed to the downfall of the Medellín drug cartel. As he informed, Skinner gathered intelligence on how government agencies dealt with drugs. Work as an informant turned out to be great training for a person interested in the trade, but it wasn’t enough to help Skinner avoid prosecution.

Psycho CIA asset went over the line and his immunity quit working when he became too public and light was shone on his bullshit.

>The similarities between Pickard and Skinner were extensive: both were entheogen enthusiasts, capable clandestine chemists, lawbreakers, and informants for the government. When they met each other at the 1997 Entheobotany Shamanic Plant Science Conference[9] in San Francisco
>>
All these whacked out new-age shops and groups like the "brotherhood of eternal love" were just complex front organizations for CIA psyops
>>
>>17121906
&
>>17121959
/thread
>>
>>17122399
her eyes creep me out, she still remembers.. she can't hide what's behind those ojos. We can tell
>>
>>17125197
goddamn you are such a fucking tryhard dork.
>>
She is worse than skinner
>>
>>17125119
>aeehaha GOOTEEEMMM
>>
>>17122753
go forth! remind this lil cunt of the shit shes done
>>
>>17122500
That doesn't stop judges from throwing a minority male in prison for life for the same crimes.

Its common knowledge that the justice system us built by and for white people. That's why she got off scot free. Attractive white women don't go to prison. Simple as that
>>
>>17121672

>Because she was the one that contacted the authorities.

What the fuck are you talking about? How does that absolve her?
>>
>>17122500
>>17122500
You're aware that LSD was synthesized for the first time in a laboratory by a chemist in 1938 and is synonymous with "acid"? Or that "coke" or cocaine is naturally sourced from the leaves of Erythroxylum coca, or that everything is chemicals and there are many naturally occurring chemicals found in plants in nature that can kill you
>>
>>17121114
I actually live in Tulsa and I never heard of this.
>>
i'm a fan desu senpai
>>
>>17121672
Bait.
>>
>>17121227
I'm down for all of it but the cutting. Especially the high doses of hallucinogens
>>
>>17132609
you automatically get better treatment for making the state's job easier to "punish" you. happens with just about anyone
>>
>>17129666
↝666
Top lel mate.

>>17131337
>>17131342
CIA operation confirmed.
She is probably innocent and was tortured herself.
The reports are likely falsified by CIA too and dumb cucks believe anything.

The report doesnt even explicitly say which actions where performed by Cole or Skinner.

>torture is bad
>hurr durr she should be tortured for “justice”
Some of ye cucks will feel at home in Guatanamo Bay
>>
>>17129872
Yea they definitely gave me flashbacks to 8th grade
>>
Threads like this make me remember what ruined /x/, faggots from /b/ who ended here, it even has the same retarded raid mentality from the old /b/
>>
File: 1367977691020-640x316.png (333KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
1367977691020-640x316.png
333KB, 640x316px
>>17124358
>I'm actually a rather harsh person and considered to be dangerous by some due to my lifestyle
Oh wow
>>
>>17121177
nigger you never, do you hear me, NEVER stick your dick in crazy. NEVER FUCKING EVER. no matter how kinky you might think she is.
>>
>>17132261
Stop talking out your ass. She got off because she was a nobody, and the DEA wanted to nail Skinner, the guy in charge, with her testimony. She cut a deal, and Skinner, a white guy, got life for torturing Green.
>>
>>17121239
You're so optimistic about someone being a masochist as well and not just sadistic. It's almost as if you have no idea how relationships or sex works in the real world.
>>
>>17125187
You. I like you. You seem like someone I'd hang out with.
>>
>>17124317
>Doesn't know that crazies are attracted to occultism
How long are you in the scene.
>>
File: rules.jpg (5KB, 375x78px) Image search: [Google]
rules.jpg
5KB, 375x78px
>>17121213
creepy ⊃ paranormal
>>
>>17133878
>nigger you never, do you hear me, NEVER stick your dick in crazy. NEVER FUCKING EVER. no matter how kinky you might think she is.

that's just bad advice. crazy pussy is some of the best pussy you'll ever get. the trick is to not get pussy so crazy that you lose your life, or your balls.

my wife is fucking nuts. just about batshit. and she knows how to please muh dik. she's just crazy enough to make it all worthwhile. it's never dull and that includes muh knob.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.