[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do love/attraction spells work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: lesserPentagram.gif (6KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
lesserPentagram.gif
6KB, 350x350px
Do love/attraction spells work?
>>
>>17120711
Magic doesn't exist, so no.
>>
>>17120746
/thread
/board
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>17120746
>>17120747

Kids have two weeks off from school, and all they can think of to do is sit on their fat asses and post on an image board they say they don't like.
>>
>>17120761
Funny how you call him a child while holding such a childish view of a the real world. Most grow out of magic when they're told Santa isn't real. Seems like you missed a memo or something... I recommend that you see a therapist.
>>
>>17120777
this is bait
>>
>>17120777
Hold on, Santa isn't real?
>>
>>17120746
Thanks for telling them fag. To whom will I now sell crystals?
>>
They work if you believe they work.

The best ones require you to forgo something you enjoy, as well as groom yourself.
>>
Look into energy manipulation and once you got the basics down try sending a large amount of sexually/emotionally charged energy to your target.
>>
>>17121456
Ill show you some sexual energies
>>
>>17120957
Just don't tell anyone and discourage people from researching it. Oh, and if someone dies from the illness that the magic rock was supposed to treat, it's their damn fault for being fooled into buying it, not your fault for selling them a fake.
>>
>>17120711
It's called naturally being attractive or having social skills. Being a hambeast in a fedora ("IT'S A TRILBY, YOU FAGGOT!") who doesn't do much other than talk about videogames and quote anime characters, and either just walks up to someone and says "Hey, you're hot. Wanna fuck?" or uses pickup lines he saw in a movie once (that probably didn't work there, either) has no right to be surprised when he gets "Erm, no. Please go away." repeatedly.
>>
>>17120711
spells i doubt, since directly effecting free will is something that should not be done. there is a thing called animal magnetism (google it), basically become a more confident you and people will be more attracted to you
>>
>>17120711
You need to be really careful with spells you don't know stuff about. You summon energies with spells that might do things that you don't want. A spell should be customized to the target and situation, otherwise a professional should be contacted.

And yes, they work.

>>17120777
You seem very self-righteous. There is something toxic about you right now. But I also feel some kind of hope from you. You are like the person who is like "it can't be true, you are all just morons...right guys? right?", while secretly deep inside still hoping that it might be real. Its as if you would wish that its real, but you don't want to get your hopes up, so you trash it by attacking and mocking it as a self-protecting mechanism. Maybe you are also just afraid that you might have been wrong about something so important, afraid of the implications of magick being real, so you just deny it because its the easier and smoother way out.

I think you might have some potential though
>>
>>17120792

Saw him at the gym and he's kinda drunky. Must be stressful time for the guy, but I always wondered what he does the rest of the year, ya know?
>>
>>17120957

Ascension stones. Sell ascension stones.
>>
>>17120792
Satan's not real.
>>
>>17125826

Well uh, how would you go about casting an effective love spell?
>>
>>17127426
Show me what love spell you want to use, and I'll tell you if you are good to go
>>
>>17128257

Uh, I need a spell broken down for me first. I'd assume that for starters, some sort of marker for the girl or person in question is needed. Either an object or specific words. If it's a word, must it be rearranged into sigil form or is it still good as is?

I'm not clear on what else to do after that. Is there a specific formula? Would I be finding another marker to represent a situation or desired outcome?
>>
>>17127113
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17120711
I was obsessed with this guy who I was hooking up with for YEARS and he never wanted to make it official...
until one night, I took a train ticket receipt that I had from going over to his house, a red candle and an ashtray. I carved my full name and his full name and to the Gods themselves, I asked for him to be mine. I opened my window, placed the candle on top of the train ticket on top of the ashtray and lit the candle under a FULL MOON and let the whole thing melt while I slept..

The next day, he asked me to be official.

Honestly, to this day, I don't know if coincidence or actual magic but i like to believe it's magic because after years of just fucking, it was highly unlikely he'd ask me to be his when he was getting the milk for free.
>>
>>17128885

What did you carve the name into, the candle? What would you substitute in place of the personal item (like the train ticket)?

That is one hell of a coincidence for sure, though. I think your feelings shine through in one form or another. Hope things have been going well for you two since then
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.