[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any good book about dreams interpretation ? Freud is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: freud-dream-book[1].gif (29KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
freud-dream-book[1].gif
29KB, 200x307px
Is there any good book about dreams interpretation ?

Freud is a fraud, right ?

Thanks
>>
Dream interpretation can't be done properly, the subconscious is too complex
>>
>>17120626
Yeah I feel most dreams don't mean shit, unless you're Tony soprano or something.
Coming from a guy who lucid dreams often and has always had vivid dream recall.
>>
>>17120626
>>17120629
I agree but there must be works of aggregation of various associations showing correlations
>>
Those guys are dumb it's not that dream interpretations can't be done, it's just that dreams are supremely subjective so you can really only interpret them if you're completely honest whether it's your interpreter or yourself especially since you dream about the thoughts you internalize the most and are therefore most likely to be secretive about.
>>
>>17120629
>>17120636
>>17120773
Becme like Jung and study mythology and religion for decades so you can take a jab at deciphering some of the symbolism properly. I'm going through Psychology & Alchemy and it's quite hard
>>
>>17120825
yeah c. Jung was probably closer at the reality of what dreams could be than Freud imo
>>
File: cover.jpg (53KB, 298x473px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
53KB, 298x473px
>>17120385

The guy is a bit "new agey" but if you can ignore that, his books are the best stuff around for dreamwork.
>>
>>17120626

Another clueless /x/spurt. Thanks for your contribution.
>>
Nah, SHLOMO Freud is legit.

Progressive LGBT Universities teach his jewish paranoias, so...
>>
>>17121758
THX FOR SHITPOST

SHILL
>>
>>17121751

Can you elaborate further? Why do you think he's a good author? What example can you give us?
>>
>>17120385
Collect your dreams in a journal.
Analyze them yourself.

Why would some book written by some person know more about what your dreams mean that you do?
>>
>>17121863
>some book by some person
You mean the infamous text in the field of psychology, the interpretation of dreams, by the godfather of psychology and modern day psychoanalysis Sigmund Freud? Yeah, you don't sound stupid
>>
>>17120385
Read C.G. Jung
>>
>>17120629
Then you're not bringing the right 'mindset'. Aesotherically speaking you're not surfing the right channels or haven't cleared out enough to receive the frequencies yet.
This gets mentioned a lot probably, but try Yoga and meditation and clear your head in the evenings.
>>
>>17121911
I prefer Jung to Freud but Freud was more on an authority on dream interpretation
>>
>>17120629
Also, if you are able to lucid dream, you ought to be able to encounter interesting 'personalities' and places if you look for them.
>>
>>17121923
He may have sounded like one, but he's not. Not in anything that would go beyond physiological stuff. Jung was tapping into a far bigger context than Freud was, at least in the field of dreams.
>>
>>17121876
Actually in this case you're the one sounding stupid if you think Freud is relevant. He had no concept of dream beyond it being a contorted book of fear and desire and penis envy.
>>
>>17121803

He's a shit author and dogmane moron. But he's called the father of modern psychology because he gave us the terminology we still use today.
>>
>>17123857
Anon was referring to Robert Moss, you dingus.
>>
I never thought dream interpretations were legit

my dreams are usually about a thought, event, wish or fear I had at some point in my life
>>
Genesis 40-41
>>
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+40-41&version=KJV
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.