[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Riddler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (147KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1024x674px
Some Time ago a Canadian posted a bunch of riddles, which could either be bullshit or 4Chan predictions. I think the fact that actual murderous OPs have actually delivered, so that should be kept fresh on people's minds while we're considering our options. Have there been any new riddles? Have the last ones been properly solved?
>>
Kindly ignore my grammar, it's four AM and I am without coffee, so a few errors are *probably* going to crop up.
>>
there was a fourth riddle you left out
>>
jack shit happened at star wars
>>
>>17120034
Yeah this. Why do people believe this shit? Why would someone with insider knowledge about the secret machinations of the world come to 4chan?
>>
a) He is talking the truth
b) He isn't but has based his riddles on the information of what we have of ISIS so far which implies they are planning for something like this
c) Nothing fuckin happens

Anyways, there is nothing we can do. I'm very positive shit hits the fan soon, regardless if he is fake or not.
And this SitF will start a global coalition against the muslim brotherhood so that the plans of Greater Isra-Hell can be started.
>>
>>17120007
do you have the fourth one?

>>17119980
hello from the other thread.
did any other thread or riddle pop up after this?
>>
>>17120149
He just go bored and left. Didn't even say goodbye.
>>
>>17120149
That's a joke, isn't it.
>>17120188
I'm still here. Something came up, but it's alright now. Sorry for the delay.

I don't think the fourth riddle was solved. Was it?
>>
>>17120149
The fourth is archived somewhere. But it turns out the Riddler's Trip was just 'password', so that compromised the chance of anyone cracking the mystery. But I guess we could still solve it, if we can dig up the bastard.
>>
>>17120188
i guess so. and that is quite unfortunate to hear...any idea on how we can dig him up? also, do you suspect that the fourth one is not from him?

>>17120188
that would have been unfortunate
>>
>>17119980
>don't go to the star wars premiere
He was another one who was on about an attack happening at the Star Wars premiere. That certainly didn't happen. It was a good guess, tho, but it was only a guess.
>>
>>17120201
If you are trying to warn us of an incoming disaster you have successfully failed in it. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1450753013839.jpg (53KB, 406x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450753013839.jpg
53KB, 406x700px
>>17119980
>>17120149
>>17120201
>>17120217
Let's be serious now. Why some random guy's would spoil their plans on /pol/ (initially posted) to everyone?
This is clearly a RP done by smart people to scare us,nothing will happen and even if it will nothing as big as they're saying in their threads and replies.
>>
>>17120526
*guys
>>
>>17120526
it's fun and worthwhile to guess and work stuff out anyway.
>>
>>17120541
True,but still there are sometimes better things to think about instead of all this.
I am neutral about it I don't believe it will happen but i can't say it's impossible.
If it happens that's it.
Anyways none of our theories could stop them.
>>
>>17120547
bumping and answering:
maybe, just maybe we can do something. even if it's just pointing our fingers after it all goes down and saying "see? we called it"

(no but seriously maybe someon sees it and can do something about it. idk. i am just curious)
>>
File: 1371715827852.png (383KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1371715827852.png
383KB, 640x480px
So what were the actual riddles, and what board were they on
>>
>>17120900
bump, come on fags stop being vague
>>
>>17120900
Is that Gene Leonhardt as a cartoon?
>>
>>17121484
no its dr wiley from megaman carton
>>
>>17120275
I'm not the Riddler, ya dingus.
>>17120526
Could have been in on this and decided to back out. Or maybe went into some huge group to cause chaos.
>>17120228
Fourth *might* have been legit, but there really is no telling, now is there?
>>17120900
/pol/. Literally all are archived, but for some reason I'm having trouble finding them. I could just being retarded.
>>
>>17122771
well let me know if you find them because I'm interested and the thread is incomplete without that
>>
>>17122788
Nice dubs yo.
I'm really fucking retarded with this sort of thing, but I think I might know where to start looking now.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 569x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 569x396px
FOUND IT IN MY ALBUM OF SCREENSHOTS. YAY. I'M NOT TOTALLY RETARDED.
/pol/ link doesn't exist anymore, so that's shot. The Riddler never got to finish this, because Anons figured out the tripcode. But before that we managed to figure out it wasn't Bernie Sanders. So there's that. Do we continue going out on a limb here, or?
>>
Already went to Starwars premier. Guess i'm fucked then
>>
This is gonna suck
>>
>>17124616
>rhymes desert and hurt

What a shit riddle the metrics are off too and hurts my head. Bro should have used the clap trick. What kind of illuminati insider would use such a shit riddle

Also this thread is cancer with all the name/tripfags
>>
>>17124616
I am guessing drones in the deser attacking something.
>>
>>17124960
TAKE THAT, SAND
>>
>>17119980

>>17125048
>>
>Global economic crash
>Nibiru
>Jesus or an Alien or someshit
>Military trades your freedom for 'safety'
Stay safe ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>17124830
You mean desert and revert, dummy
>>
>>17125875
>Global economic crash
Hasn't this shit been overdue for like 2 years now?
>>
>>17124830
I namefag for the sole reason of pissing people off. So myeh, yo.
>>17126210
The United States is spending money it doesn't have, but I dunno about a world economic crash. People better start flocking to Bitcoin or something.
>>
Also, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Since it's that time of year and all.
>>
>>17125253
the sand deserved it.
on a more serious note though, aren't attacks in the desert happening at the moment?

>>17127381
merry christmas to you too.
>>
>>17120188
>Didn't even say goodbye

What a fucking asshole, just leaving like that on an anonymous internet forum...
>>
A shift in the wind, an ancient sail.
Not so ancient but rusted nonetheless.
Showcasing the strength of a giant.
North of where the heroes train.
South of the angels commode.
East of the great blue.
West of the city where sin reigns.
A beacon of nationalism for a time so dark.
God knocked twice to show his light.
A moored ship giving almond eyes a fright.
In the summer days see the alchemy of God
Boardwalks of wood behold sand turn to gold
An angry sun beats down a ship of steel
Parked north of a land where man becomes seal.
This vessels name is neither a highway or loway.
Betwixt the two it's named for, hiding a stowaway.
>>
>>17120526
>done by smart people
lol
>>
A shift in the wind, an ancient sail.
Not so ancient but rusted nonetheless.
Showcasing the strength of a giant.
North of where the heroes train.
South of the angels commode.
East of the great blue.
West of the city where sin reigns.
A beacon of nationalism for a time so dark.
God knocked twice to show his light.
A moored ship giving almond eyes a fright.
In the summer days see the alchemy of God
Boardwalks of wood behold sand turn to gold
An angry sun beats down a ship of steel
Parked north of a land where man becomes seal.

This vessels name is neither a highway or loway.
Betwixt the two it's named for, hiding a stowaway.
>>
Unveil my riddle and I'll reveal the fifth truth with an amendment to another.
>>
File: 390px-USSMidwayByPhilKonstantin.jpg (98KB, 390x599px) Image search: [Google]
390px-USSMidwayByPhilKonstantin.jpg
98KB, 390x599px
>>17127932
Sometimes the honey's found in the lying.
But that shall be a lie, down with a lamb.
Name the kind of James of the book and the kind of the jungle.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.