[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two E. Coli outbreaks in a row at Chipotle. Someone is trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n1z86jFE4D1rdemoh.png (289KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1z86jFE4D1rdemoh.png
289KB, 500x368px
Two E. Coli outbreaks in a row at Chipotle.

Someone is trying to tank their stock.
>>
>>17119104
or they just suck at hygene?
>>
>>17119104
well they have pissed on a lot of other corporations cheerios.

they recently started a flame war with mcdonalds.
>>
Never had chipotle
Never had e coli either
>>
They're trying to kill someone that eats there regularly or someone that was going to eat there.
>>
>>17119254
here is the scoop on chipotle.
they sell burritos. thats it. you can get it in a bowl or whatever but essentially its just burritos
the ingredients are healthy
its bomb as fuck
its 8 bucks so its cheap healthy food.

heres the caviat;
some chipotles make skimp pass burritos and its not filling or cost effective.
some chipotles will make you a fucking 2 lb burrito and its a steal and like 2 meals for 8 bucks.

it all depends on your local chipotle.
>>
>>17119104
Good thing I don't eat at meme restaurants. I didn't even know this was an issue.
>>
Monsanto isn't happy they're anti GMO
>>
>>17119407

>non-gmo ingredients
>sickness
>omg gmos must be safer guise!

Or something like that
>>
>More than half of samples of ground turkey, pork chops and ground beef collected from supermarkets for testing by the federal government contained a bacteria resistant to antibiotics, according to a new report highlighting the findings

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/17/business/report-on-us-meat-sounds-alarm-on-superbugs.html

>>17119407

Really? You don't think that it's got something to do with the way meat is "grown" at all? Cattle had to be pumped with antibiotics because they're not kept in hygienic conditions.
>>
>>17119434
More along the lines of sabotage. Who the fuck trusts monsanto?
>>
>>17119463
True. Antibiotics will be the death of humanity
>>
>>17119463
Good thing my immune system is stronger than any existent antibiotic thanks to growing up in a house that was so disgusting it should have been condemned.
>>
>>17119503
Gotta eat those boogies too. Healthy and a salty snack
>>
>>17119434
>>17119407
the recent explosion of "non-gmo" products is turning into what "organic" food's been; something that big agri has been behind. The first products to go "non-gmo" was vegetable oil-which is hard to digest and over processed grain cereal, which isn't healthy. These companies feed on panic and health-obsessed mother-types to peddle heavily marked up crap that might not be that much better for you or the environment than the other shit you'd see in a supermarket. Even if produce is non-gmo, it's probably still been picked by underpaid workers slaving away under the hot sun. I'd really want to see food labeled as either gmo and non-gmo in the future but that's unlikely.
>>
>>17119499
Don't be an idiot.
Bacterial resistance comes from making a bad choice of antibiotics.
Humanity or nature will be the death of humanity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.