[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is David Bowie is singing for Lucifer's Return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 105

File: david-bowie-blackstar.jpg (45KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-blackstar.jpg
45KB, 640x397px
Is David Bowie is singing for Lucifer's Return?
>>
File: bowie.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>
No he is singing for his supper. he realises that nobody gives a fuck about him and he's an awful singer, the only way to get publicity is by being controversial.
>>
dumbericans will lap this shit up. hes probably made the news over there.
>>
>>17118922
Bowie is an amazing man.
>>
File: bowie 420.png (2MB, 1253x885px) Image search: [Google]
bowie 420.png
2MB, 1253x885px
>>
File: Bowie Corpse.png (610KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Corpse.png
610KB, 700x470px
I agree he is simply amazing. I just wonder if this song is out because he knows the happening is coming soon and he is siding with Lucifer?
>>
Who is David Bowie?
>>
>>17119094
Just like most popular musicians. Never listened to the song but your most likely without a doubt right.

It is sad because people listen to it without knowing exactly what he is talking about and are likely to unconsciously do things in the same regards towards Lucifer, or simply put, be impacted in acting on Lucifer's behalf
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 232x217px
That's deep and so true anon...
>>
File: Bowie Pose.png (215KB, 450x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Pose.png
215KB, 450x491px
Is he calling for his reward (eternal youth?) for his life time of service?
>>
>>17119123
some shit 1970's singer famous for "major tom", and nothing more.
>>
He lived off red peppers, milk, and cocaine for a few years in the 70's. I couldn't predict what this man would do next if I tried.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ
>>
>>17119239
possibly the funniest most cringe worthy thing you will ever see.a must watch
>>
>>17119125
>Just like most popular musicians. Never listened to the song but your most likely without a doubt right. It is sad because people listen to it without knowing exactly what he is talking about and are likely to unconsciously do things in the same regards towards Lucifer, or simply put, be impacted in acting on Lucifer's behalf

so /x/ is full of soccer moms?
>>
File: Bowie Pins.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Pins.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
But what does Bowie know the we don't?

In other words why put this odd song and symbols out now?
>>
>>17119224

Major Tom isn't even the name of the song you imbecile.
>>
File: bowie.png (265KB, 346x518px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.png
265KB, 346x518px
>>17119313
>why put this odd song and symbols out now?
Because he doesn't want to be thrown from the freedom train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3kIxET9Src
>>
File: crowleybowie.gif (95KB, 414x300px) Image search: [Google]
crowleybowie.gif
95KB, 414x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdP5KvfxBBw
>>
File: Bowie Stone.png (308KB, 306x416px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Stone.png
308KB, 306x416px
Real honest question I ponder this hard...will Lucifer bestow special favor on those like Bowie an Jimmy Page or cast them aside as rubbish???
>>
>>17118922
>Is David Bowie is singing for Lucifer's Return?

I don't know but depicting the human being as a star is a central theme in Crowley's luciferianism.
>>
Not exactly. The song and the symbolism are pretty complex. I'm going to have to listen through one or two more times, but he seems to either be implying that Jesus is a/the fallen angel, or that a/the fallen angel took Jesus's place on the cross.

Also, the black star is understood to mean Saturn, which back then was Chronos. The father of the Gods and the head Titan. It's even more cryptic from there.
>>
>>17119364
I know that you dick. You knew which songs i was referring to, didn't you? Most people have never heard of "Space Oddity", or "Ashes to Ashes", yet if you say "major tom" people do.
>>
>>17119539
They've already received special favors. Ultimately, at the end of the day, these people are completely disposable. They only THINK they'll get the royal treatment when really they are the first to be thrown off the side of the ship. Once they've ceased to be useful, they are simply dead weight. And they make great ritual sacrifices.
>>
File: 1445726448487.jpg (12KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1445726448487.jpg
12KB, 350x263px
hmmmmmm terrifying thought that its soon over for them....
>>
File: LiberOZ-6x9.jpg (210KB, 507x893px) Image search: [Google]
LiberOZ-6x9.jpg
210KB, 507x893px
>>17119541
>depicting the human being as a star is a central theme in Crowley's luciferianism.
>>
File: davidbowie.jpg (24KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
davidbowie.jpg
24KB, 500x345px
>>17119638
I'd say they've had a good run.
>>
>>17119621

i bet even satan would be surprised at those big ass lips
>>
>>17119621
>>17119650
You are a sightless rat in an endless black maze, with no sense of smell.
>>
I seriously doubt David has any real interest in the the occult beyond visually because when he was recording Station To Sation, he was suffering from psychosis because of the amount of cocaine he was consuming, and he was terrified by the occult. He thought witches were trying to steal his sperm, he saw bodies flying past his windows as if there were people jumping off his roof and he thought his pool was haunted, so he hired a white witch to perform an exorcism (Bowie's wife at the time said that it would sometimes rain only in the area of the pool, and that when the exorcism was performed, they saw white smoke rising from the pool.) I think the only time David said he looked into black magic was when he felt he needed spiritual protection.
>>
>>17119897
Will Bowie shriek like a girl when he learns he has been betrayed
>>
>>17119224
>Le edgy contrarian
>>
I wonder what Bowie's fate will look like after death, along with Bob Dylan and mcjagger?? Dante did a good job with a fictional hell but in the end he didn't know what it was like either.
>>
>>17119313
Bowie has been doing occultist stuff in music since Ziggy Stardust. You have to know what he's referencing with his lyrics. If you have read enough and practiced yourself, it's easy to pick up on.
>>
>>17119641
>Crowley
>Luciferian

Do you people just say things just to say them, sometimes?
>>
>>17119908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
99% of the World's artists are working for Lucifer either by choice or unknowingly. When reading into "the Satanic Bible" by Anton LaVey I could easily see how appealing and ideal that lifestyle is to most people."Satan is a symbol" is the message and Anton really knew how to make that image stick. The success of that book and the ideoligy it promotes is known and accepted almost globaly these days. I have spent most of my young life either practicing the occult or studying it. However, I actually "believe" in Satan's existence as an entity and a living being rather than the belief that he is merely an "idea" or a symbol of rebellion toward the man or societies structured views on what should be acceptable and what should be deemed unfit or abnormal. In this day and age it should be plain to see that something big is coming. I believe it is the long awaited reckoning for all of the damage that has been done to Mankind's morality and his (and her) standing with God. Through my dabbling with the occult I have seen things, been phisically touched by entities, even whispered to by things that I couldn't physically see. These things are very real. Something is coming for this World to put right what has been made wrong. The problem is that the World has "cried wolf" too many times for anybody to truly believe itanymore. They've cried "danger! danger! the wolf is here! It's the apocalypse! Everybody run!" and every time Man turned to believe it, it never came. Just like the story of the boy who cried wolf. But what happened in the end of the story? The wolf actually came and when the boy cried "the wolf! the wolf! He's come! Danger!". NOBODY believed him. They laughed and scoffed, "yeah right dude. You've said that so many times and it never happened. Why should we believe you NOW?" It is exactly what is happening now. 2012 was the supposed end. Danger the world said but nothing happened. Y2K was the supposed end but again, NOTHING happened.
>>
Again and again we were all supposed to die and we prepared for it. But nothing ever showed. We awoke the following day to find the world in tact and unharmed. So, now that the danger is real and rapidly approaching. Nobody believes. Nobody cares.
>>
>>17120488
>However, I actually "believe" in Satan's existence as an entity

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17120435
Luciferianism is not about believing in Lucifer. Luciferianism is believing man can freely master his destiny through enlightement.
>>
>>17120513
It's a little long and I'm sure most people will not agree with it. But, I'll share my opinion to the fullest to get my point across. If you don't personally believe in God or a god or anything spiritual, whatever. I can't change that if I don't know you or even if I did know you I still may not be able to make a difference. I'm simply stating my opinion. I just don't accept evolution as the answer to life's mysteries and questions.
>>
Evolution does not explain Evil and Good, Right and Wrong. The thing that separates Man from beast is our ability to discern between these two elements. Animals kill. Man kills. Animals fornicate. Man fornicates. Animals find and build shelters to live in. Man also builds shelter to dwell in. Okay, so Man and animal are similar in these ways. But, that does not go to say that we are exactly the same. Just "two animals sharing the woods together." Animals do not fall in love and decide that they wish to spend the rest of their natural life with another animal. They do not hold wedding ceremonies to express this great love they feel for their significant other. They do not hold funeral processions for their dead as Man does when a loved one passes. If a dogs puppy dies, the mother and father do not sit there and bury it with mournful tears in their eyes, weighed down by heavy hearts and regret. They just press on and do their thing. Man also is possessive and becomes frustrated by trivial bullshit that any animal wouldn't give a second thought if they thought about them at all. There are so many things that make us different. An animal does not kill another animal because they slept with their wife. An animal doesn't hold court hearings over child custody and other legal matters. They don't think of things like that. Animals don't seek answers to justify themselves or verify the meaning to their existence. They don't spin yarns of gods and evils because they don't have the capacity to understand that there is more to them than meets the eye.
>>
Why are all of you such massive faggots?
>>
>>17120529
>I just don't accept evolution

That's how I instantly knew you were an uneducated fucking moron.

>>17120555
>Evolution does not explain Evil and Good, Right and Wrong

It has nothing to do with it in the first place.

You are a pseudo intellectual.
>>
I just don't accept the fact that if evolution is correct, that we are the ONLY animal to have evolved to that degree and that level of intelligence. And "survival of the fittest"? Man may be smart, but in the animal kingdom we are knocked down a few notches of the food chain without our guns and weaponry. We cannot outrun a lion. We cannot outswim a shark. If we are stung or bitten by certain insects, our ass dies because our highly evolved bodies can't defend against the little bugs poison. We should be evolving to God status. Nothing should kill us and we should be invulnerable to all and every ailment and disease. Or, on a planet that will not survive another billion years, will be begin to rapidly undergo this dramatic change? The food chain is a design that cannot be altered through evolutionary change. It is the way it is and will always remain that way.
>>
>>17120488
Lucifer gave forbidden knowledege to promote natural growth, satan stunted natural growth by forbidding knowledge.
>>
>>17120570
>I just don't accept the fact that if evolution is correct, that we are the ONLY animal to have evolved to that degree and that level of intelligence.

Then you don't actually know how evolution FUCKING WORKS.

How are you this goddamn uneducated? Were you homeschooled in a fucking trailer park?
>>
>>17120567
Ah. Okay. In a world with no God, we all die and become nothing but mulch and fertilizer for the trees. So, it then becomes increasingly appealing to destroy anything one does not find fit. Instead of hunting animals who have never wronged me, I should instead wipe out those arrogant assholes whom I despise. Kind of just erase them from existence like a mistake on a sheet of paper. Seeing as how they won't feel a thing after death I might as well speed up their exit from the world. I'd be fit enough to blow their brains out so I could have more resources to ensure my own survival. Sounds nice
>>
>>17120395
There will be wailing.
>>
>>17120584
>In a world with no God, we all die and become nothing but mulch and fertilizer for the trees

Yes. Sorry it doesn't involve magical fruits and talking animals like in your fantasies. I know. Reality is a bitch.

>So, it then becomes increasingly appealing to destroy anything one does not find fit. Instead of hunting animals who have never wronged me, I should instead wipe out those arrogant assholes whom I despise

That's entirely in your sociopathic head.

You're uneducated and apparently need an invisible man in the sky to tell you not to kill people.

Thank you for once again demonstrating why religion is fucking poison.
>>
File: 1449721247884.jpg (78KB, 300x404px) Image search: [Google]
1449721247884.jpg
78KB, 300x404px
>>17120590
>he can't understand animals
>>
>>17120592
Is animal included in the new Rosetta Stone?
>>
File: 1450411971130.jpg (607KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450411971130.jpg
607KB, 1920x1080px
>>17120593
>>
File: 1450661671298.png (235KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1450661671298.png
235KB, 500x457px
>>17120596
Hi Pet3r.
>>
File: Swayze.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
Swayze.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>17120598
>>
>>17120600
That wasn't a "hey bro". That was a "gotcha, you fucking snake".

But we're not gonna make this all about you again, you hapless loser who spends literally all day, every day, on here.
>>
File: Tale as old as time.jpg (295KB, 630x615px) Image search: [Google]
Tale as old as time.jpg
295KB, 630x615px
>>17120605
>>
>>17120590
I honestly mean no offense in this portion of the comment. I am actually enjoying your conversation. Now. When it comes to the talking snake in Genesis, that would be an analogy for a liar. As a matter of fact (or opinion), many early paintings of the "Garden Scene" depict the serpent with a lizard like body but with the head of a female. One painting showing that half the torso was of a female. A female with blonde hair to be precise. And this would lead me to assume that the "serpent" was in all reality (or opinion) Lilith, the first wife. The idea that Adam would have had another wife is far more acceptable to me than the idea that we all came from just two people. That would mean we are all the product of mad incest reproduction. I don't buy that. The idea that Lilith was the "serpent" makes even more sense when we look at the fact that the serpent waited to approach EVE and Eve alone. Why not Adam? Why not the both of them? Probably because Adam would have recognized the "serpent" as his ex wife and would not have knowingly approached her. Whereas Eve would have seen her thinking, "what the hell? A woman? Another woman?" So then being the outcast and scornful woman that Lilith would have been, she'd have told Eve that "eating of the fruit" would make her as a Goddess and would not harm her. To step back to the magical fruit. When reading into the Bible, God states, "a righteous man will bare good fuit. and thou can take of him freely. for he is righteous and he shall lead thee to prosperity. But, a wicked man shall bare rotten and wicked fruit. Thou shouldst not take of him. for his knowledge shall lead thee to destruction." so the "apple" or "fruit" would have been a metaphor for the knowledge that the "serpent" or wicked woman would've bared to Eve
>>
File: Eve.jpg (83KB, 569x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eve.jpg
83KB, 569x720px
>>17120607
Good post.
>>
File: 1446244110125.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1446244110125.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>17120607
>that would be an analogy

If there was no Adam & Eve, there was no original sin.
If there was no original sin, there's no fall.
If there's no fall, there's no need for a savior.
If there's no savior (Jesus), there's no point in Christianity.

You have to literally believe in magic fruits and talking snakes for christfaggotry to work. Otherwise it falls apart.

Enjoy your children's book of magical adventures. I'm out.
>>
File: Last Judgment.jpg (375KB, 744x774px) Image search: [Google]
Last Judgment.jpg
375KB, 744x774px
>>17120611
Thank you for contributing to this board and I will continue to pray for you.
>>
>>17120611
You realize that the story of Lilith is seen as a fairy tale, even in Judaism? It nothing you can do serious theology with. Explaining the bible with stories that were later added to it, which are not even seen as a religious "fact" is rather nonsensical. You could at as well make up your own.
Apart from that, a really nice post. Makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>17120634
Sorry, meant to answer to this post.
>>17120607
>>
>>17120634
The Lilith-story is probably a product of ancient syncretism, being the Babylonic demon Labartu incorporated into Judaism.
>>
File: 1450768005542.jpg (486KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450768005542.jpg
486KB, 1060x1600px
>>17120634
I think anon was merely pointing out the connection between snakes, women and liars.
>>
>>17120570
Are you fucking serious? The evolutionary process Downey have an end-date, dipshit. It's not like humanity has been baking in an oven and now we are 'done'. If you are going to do your best and pretend to be smart, at least do a little research.
>>
>>17120645
I still think his argument is flawed. He tries to explain what the authors of the old testament meant by using medieval images and later additions. That doesn't work.
>>
>>17120584
Morality is not religion, asshole. That being said, yes, you certainly could do all of those things. You could go on a killing spree tomorrow. You shouldn't, because we are trying to have a fucking society here, but yeah, you could,
>>
File: Lamb_P8160023.jpg (2MB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
Lamb_P8160023.jpg
2MB, 2288x1712px
>>17120667
That's a good point.
>>
>>17120607
That would be cool in a comic, and I dig your imagination, but you can't really believe that Genesis is remotely literal. Even most biblical scholars are slowly coming around to admitting that it's just mythology.
>>
File: dylanshades2.jpg (9KB, 207x180px) Image search: [Google]
dylanshades2.jpg
9KB, 207x180px
>>17120669
YOU'RE trying to have a fucking society not ME.
>>
>>17120679
Point taken.
>>
>>17118922
Just.
Fucking.
What?
>>
File: 4chan_man.jpg (189KB, 979x871px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_man.jpg
189KB, 979x871px
/x/ WANTS Bowie's song to be an Occult Message. Then /x/ can sit on its ass in the basement eating chicken tendies and analyze it -- there by being a part of the Legion of Paranormal Investigators of the World, while not actually having to do anything scary, like go outside and stuff.

I like Bowie, I like the song. But come on people, it was made to sell itself, it's entertainment.
>>
File: Dark Horse.png (2MB, 1366x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Horse.png
2MB, 1366x1492px
>>17120703
Don't you think it's odd that occultism is being marketed as entertainment?

Do you honestly believe these images do not have power?
>>
>>17120708
This is the same board that screams AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT'S HAPPENING, I REMEMBER LAYS POTATO CHIPS BEING "LAYES POTATO CRISPS!" WE MUST HAVE JUMPED TIMELINES BECAUSE OF THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER!, just sayin'
>>
File: Obey.jpg (292KB, 960x866px) Image search: [Google]
Obey.jpg
292KB, 960x866px
>>17120722
Yes 4chan has a lot of memes.

How new are you?
>>
File: queenISISperparesThePortal .jpg (117KB, 634x642px) Image search: [Google]
queenISISperparesThePortal .jpg
117KB, 634x642px
>>17120708
>Don't you think it's odd that occultism is being marketed as entertainment?

That's because a song about sorting the laundry would be boring.
>>
>>17120724
the one near the top left of the board room with the huge pyramid at the back of the room directly behind the man at the table is actually a little unsettling
>>
yes it is...
>>
File: Illuminated.jpg (786KB, 2578x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminated.jpg
786KB, 2578x1146px
>>17120733
Why not sing a song about love?

>>17120735
It's just a joke goy.
>>
>>17120679
In this moment, he was euphoric. Not because of any God's blessing, But because, he was enlightened by his own luciferian intelligence.
>>
>>17118997
kek
>>
>>17120724
>Implying there aren't people who legitimately believe in the mandala effect/glitches in the matrix
>Implying there aren't people who come here thinking /x/ can actually teach them how to summon a sex demon to fulfill the kind of fetishes that would make even a hardened /d/eviant dry-heave
>Implying there aren't people who come here to talk about the time they speed-balled shrooms and about 5 other drugs and really got abducted by real ayy lmaos and really went to a real tea party with the real Elvis and Ghandi
>>
File: Reaction821.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction821.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>17119224
>Being a contrarian
I bet you hate Led Zeppelin and The Beatles too, faggot.
>>
>>17120816
Kek
>>
>>17120513
>Satan isn't an entity
He goes by many names, but there is an entity that falls into the description of Satan.

Fuck off you edgy teenager.
>>
>>17120961
>believes in literal boogeyman
>calls others edgy teenager
>>
>>17120972
>Satan
>boogeyman

Keep telling yourself that as it just makes you easier to control.
>>
>>17120741
>Why not sing a song about love?
yeah because that's not overdone by now
>>
File: david.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>17120978
True love stays fresh.
>>
>>17120431

>mcjagger

are you serious
>>
>>17118922

>Proof that Bowie is a Cowboys fan.
>>
>>17118922
Get out and go back to YouTube, your cancer isn't wanted here. Fuck off.
>>
>>17120708
>>
File: awesomeGod.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
awesomeGod.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>17122501
>>17122501
He is coming real soon. But first, the antichrist.
>>
File: KJVonly.png (396KB, 728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KJVonly.png
396KB, 728x1080px
>>17122513
>How to get eternal life.
>>
>>17119908
So you're saying he's not into occultism even though he delved into kabbalah during station to station?
>>
>>17122550
>station to station?

Estación de el brujo
>>
>>17118922

Is that even english?
>>
>>17122586
Should be estación del brujo.
>>
David Bowie is an alien!!!!!11

He's been doing this even in his prime; nothing to fret about.
>>
This is a love song to the Morningstar...
>>
File: imagesJV5DL5WY.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
imagesJV5DL5WY.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
Bowie is calling for his god to return
>>
>>17119212
He keeps on selling his talent to the wrong place. That's what happens with raw talent quite frequently. People don't realise the power they have, be it comedic sensibility or musical leanings, and sell their services for evil they don't understand. I mean, just because a rape joke is well written doesn't mean it's funny, but some people are still going to laugh at it.
>>
>>17120555
lol Evolution and basic primate social habits explain every bit of our "good and Evil" aspects.. Good is Beneficial to the tribe, Bad is Good for only one.. Did you even Attend School Bro? or were you "With God" instead of paying attention.
>>
>>17120816
>not "phony"
3/10
would not meme with
>>
File: zeusisafaggot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zeusisafaggot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17123649
>17120555
So when your sister or mother or you are raped to give pleasure to someone or further the genetic code of someone, it is good. And it's even better if the entire tribe has a run at it. Yes, your point makes sense.

>Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17118922
oh boy another ilerminati videoclip, now with x10 the blatant golden dawn / demonic symbolism

ormen mean serpent by the way
>>
>>17120432
Anything specific you'd like to share? Im a huge fan of Bowie and this thread is very interesting, but I have no knowledge of anything being talked about.
>>
>>17120555
>2k15
>still believing in zoroastrian dualism
>still believing the demiurge
top kek
>>
>>17120555
>They do not hold funeral processions for their dead as Man does when a loved one passes.
Crows do. There's evidence they might even believe in the afterlife. Stop browsing /x/ and pick up a journal of biology because animal behaviourists have shown that there's a number of very human-like behaviours we share with animals.
>>
>>17122501
>>17122513
Sometimes I think it's funny and sometimes I'm scared by this ability that so many conspiracy theorists have of taking things out of context and just going wild on pareidolia.
>>
This is Op

Ormen meaning serpent absolutely convinced me that the premise of my thread is correct

They know the time has come...absolutely terro
>>
>>17120488
>99%
That's a big number.
>>
>>17120559
/x/ needs IDs.
It would curb some of the autism here.
>>
>>17120522
Ohhhhhh. I was confused. I apologize for my snarky post.
>>
We don't need ids

We need a way to keep all the faggot contrarians out that have nothing constructive to ever add to a thread except...

Hurr durrrr this stuff isn't true...

Please get the hell off of x
>>
Nothing to say to that sceptic fags?????
>>
>>17123516
What an awful painting. The anatomy sux.
>>
File: funny22.png (164KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
funny22.png
164KB, 300x240px
>>17118948
>>
That was the most ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED vid I ve ever saw. Im gonna wrap myself in tin foil. Merry Christmas and Hail Satan.
>>
File: lucifer_25_720pixh.jpg (393KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_25_720pixh.jpg
393KB, 465x720px
>>17124970
>What an awful painting. The anatomy sux.

Comic book cover critic detected.
>>
>>17125257
>nothing more boring than a post by a /pol/ack
>>
File: kojima bowie.jpg (20KB, 400x552px) Image search: [Google]
kojima bowie.jpg
20KB, 400x552px
>>17119607

The clearest thing I get from it is some kind of Gnostic interpretation of the crucifixion. There's also a segment where he's clearly speaking as YHVH the demiurge. In a more abstract way it could almost be interpreted to be about IS - as celebrities of evil - "black stars"

It's a great work of art that people can take many meanings from.
>>
>>17125445
>I'mma take you home
*Looks up sarcastically and nods to the sky*
Later on
>You're a flash in the pan
*Makes mocking motion and blows rasberry*
>I'm the great I Am
*Holds coat like he's proud and strutting forward*

The symbolism here is pretty clear.
>>
>>17118922
>>17118997
>>17119212

I want to know what sort of deal he made to have that hairline at 70.
>>
>>17124362
Quicksand and Station to Station are two songs with occult references.
>>
>>17119265
>so /x/ is full of soccer moms?
it's a mix of mostly soccer moms and schizophrenics.
>>
File: bowie.jpg (228KB, 1275x1078px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
228KB, 1275x1078px
If an Anon one day had posted: "In the villa of Orwhatever, is a solitary candle" everyone be yelling, "Fake & Gay!!" -- a celebrity does it and the TV raised sheeple are all, "WHOA! A MESSAGE FROM THE GODS!!!"
>>
>>17125230
Henry Zebrowski? Is that you wrapped up like a Christmas ham under that foil?
>>
>>17118955
hes not the only one. all the music videos with tinfoil shit are about getting views on youtube
>>
>>17126344
>"In the villa of Orwhatever

Ormen. Which means snake/serpent.
>>
It's hard to draw a line of distinction here between what the artist may personally believe (and even then, do they believe it all the time, or intermittently?), what he intends to do with a release or what it means, and what is just for marketing, to aid in the sales and interest generated by the product.

The aging Bowie may know and be told that symbolism sells these days, that the internet loves to obsess over it, so include lots of it. Or, he may have a personal interest and realize that his ability to release something that billions of people will see and hear has inherent power in it, his to use as he sees fit.

Does he *know* anything? Doubtful. I think all humans are impressionable, without their own selves, and thus we are all constantly led here and there by whatever influence comes our way. One minute we believe "without a doubt" something and the next the total opposite seems entirely plausible.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
In his eyes, indisposed. In disguise as no one knows, lies the face hides the snake, the son in my disgrace.

Be reborn
Be light, Rise form the gave of himself.

Say the word
It is not dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
File: bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg (252KB, 620x210px) Image search: [Google]
bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg
252KB, 620x210px
>>17126504
Too cool to disappear but
I missed you most days.
And an army of tattooed angels
Have brought me back today.
>>
>>17126504
>>17126511
Are you a mason?
>>
>>17126521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ
>>
File: BlackMambo_750 (1).jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMambo_750 (1).jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>>17126535
We can hold you
We can hold you
We can hold you
We CAN hold you
>>
>>17126547
Half breed.
>>
File: Mi-go_final-small.jpg (233KB, 2481x875px) Image search: [Google]
Mi-go_final-small.jpg
233KB, 2481x875px
>>17126552
Rise form the grave of himself.
They say I'm too young to understand, say I'm caught up in a dream.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>17126556
It is the dawning of a new day.
But the sun shines at midnight.
Like tears in the rain.
>>
File: 7502003.jpg (208KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
7502003.jpg
208KB, 675x450px
>>17118922
Already. This is Lucifer. From Perm, Russia state. Hope, Lucii would grow as cool guy. At minor, Lucifer is nice latinian name.
>>
File: Bob_test.jpg (22KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_test.jpg
22KB, 283x357px
The greatest trick the devil ever played on himself.
A new Sale Dawns.
>>
>>17126564
Already. This is Lucifer. From Perm, Russia state. Hope, Lucii would grow as a cool guy. At minor, Lucifer is a nice Latinian name.
>>
>>17126566
Bob would never sell out the revolution for a sandwich and a comfy prison cell. Unless you gave him the sandwich.
>>
>>17118922
He's a faggy glam rocker that spun a few good songs such as "starman" "sufragette city" and has good taste in movie roles. Got immense corporate sponsorship that advertised him as another overrated legend who went to shit when he experimented with the overrated genre that is jazzy trip-hop
>>
File: Untitled.png (194KB, 1153x685px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
194KB, 1153x685px
>>17126613
You showed him Anon!
>>
>>17126684
Is this supposed to mean something?
>>
>>17126613
>advertised him as another overrated legend who went to shit

That would be one weird ad campaign.
>>
>>17118922
why not?
>>
File: mu pro.png (19KB, 474x554px) Image search: [Google]
mu pro.png
19KB, 474x554px
I think its great bowie can still hit it out of the park at his age and make art that gets people mad and confused

Also x are a bunch of plebes
>>
>>17118922
Illuminati confirmed shoot op m8.
He's just being edgy like all modern artists, it shouldn't be something to be alarmed, calm your tits.
>>
>>17126613
Rude and hurtful comments are the true path to satan.
>>
File: david-bowie-65-page.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-65-page.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
Bowies music is fascinating it is much deeper than pop music.
If you actually knew anything you would know the dead astronaut at the beginning is actually major tom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Tom

Bowie has never been bowie, each incarnation is a new character, ziggy stardust, the thin white duke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thin_White_Duke

>The Thin White Duke was David Bowie's 1976 persona and character, primarily identified with his album Station to Station (released that year) and mentioned by name in the title track, although the 'Duke' persona had been adopted during the Young Americans tour and promotion. At first glance, the Duke appeared more "normal" than Bowie's previous incarnations, wearing a stylish, cabaret-style wardrobe, but the massive amounts of cocaine he consumed during this period made his personality, or at least the personality he displayed during interviews, more alarming than it had ever been. At this time in his life, he said that he lived on "red peppers, cocaine, and milk".[1]

>Impeccably dressed in a white shirt, black trousers and a waistcoat, the Duke was a hollow man who sang songs of romance with an agonised intensity while feeling nothing, "ice masquerading as fire".[2] The persona has been described as "a mad aristocrat",[2] "an amoral zombie",[3] and "an emotionless Aryan superman".[4] For Bowie himself, the Duke was "a nasty character indeed",[5] and later, "an ogre for me".[6]
Bowie almost went mad and got lost in his characters and didnt know if he was real or not,
>>
This song has really struck a nerve in people...

Why would Maj Tom have a crown of jewels??
>>
yo, imma let you finish, but ashes to ashes was the greatest bowie song off all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0
>>
>ITT: normies who think anything "out there" in music is luciferian
>>
>Regarding his religion, in 2005 he said, "Questioning my spiritual life has always been germane to what I was writing. Always." He added that he is bothered by being "not quite an atheist".[218] In the Esquire interview "What I've Learned", he stated, "I'm in awe of the universe, but I don't necessarily believe there's an intelligence or agent behind it. I do have a passion for the visual in religious rituals, though, even though they may be completely empty and bereft of substance. The incense is powerful and provocative, whether Buddhist or Catholic."[219]
>>
>>17127329
but it is.
>>
>>17119239
>random chanting of countries. wtf
>>
File: youreamoron.jpg (64KB, 686x960px) Image search: [Google]
youreamoron.jpg
64KB, 686x960px
>>17119224
The Labyrinth is the best movie of all time idiot.
>>
>>17126056
The sort you get a hair transplant out of.
>>
Do we really believe what he "officially" says in interviews. They would not exactly come out and say it anymore than Madonna
Katy Perry or any of them.
>>
lol! i'm loving this thread. been a fan of David Bowie since i was a kid, and i'm having a good laugh watching religious nuts freak out over him. reminds me of when that type was losing their shit over that Mr. Pickles cartoon on adult swim..... or this gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdOGsWq9oM
>>
>>17120579

:tips fedora

Muh Lady!
>>
>>17120663

super intelligent and educated atheist

amarite?
>>
Why is it so hard to believe Bowie would worship Lucifer who has given him everything?
>>
>>17129164
>>17129170
Samefag mad at people who are actually educated.

>>17129230
See
>>17127447
>>
About the blind man in the video:

When Bowie is dressed up as the blind man he can clearly be seen making the thelemic ritual sign called Horus the Enterer (see Thelemapedia: The Encyclopedia of Thelema & Magick | Ritual Signs).

On nights where there is no moon we find Horus worshipped as Mekhenti-en-irty, ‘he who on his brow has no eyes’. In this form he is considered the god of the blind. (Egyptian God-Horus)
>>
>>17129282

It's like you don't know how to post a link

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Ritual_signs
>>
File: Doomed.jpg (17KB, 236x357px) Image search: [Google]
Doomed.jpg
17KB, 236x357px
To the anon that responded about my why can't we believe he would worship Lucifer with the post about Bowie being interviewed about his beliefs.

I don't believe him at all. He would never reveal what he really thinks. Neither will Jimmy Page.

They will give interviews declaring it all "rubbish"

While they worship the father of lies. Don't you get it? He has been cast down to Earth now and the age old contest is soon to be ended.

The world will see his utter defeat and be astonished saying is this the one who was the terror the nations?

Bowie will be cast into outer darkness and all the acclaim and pleasures of this world will have amounted to nothing...
>>
File: Im a wandering star.jpg (59KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Im a wandering star.jpg
59KB, 500x363px
In the Bible fallen angels are called wandering stars
>>
>>17124194

You are fucking retarded. Morality isn't tied to religion. You can be an unbeliever and still be a good person. Im willing to bet my ass that i as someone who couldnt give a fuck about religion will probably be accepted into heaven sooner then most "righteous" christians just because i live my life not hurting, opressing and preaching to anyone.
>>
>>17129553
>You are fucking retarded.
>Im willing to bet my ass that i accepted into heaven sooner then most "righteous" christians

>i live my life not hurting, opressing and preaching to anyone.
>>
>>17129303
You really believe this?
>>
File: dr121235.jpg (189KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
dr121235.jpg
189KB, 500x542px
>>17129567
>>
>>17129303
lol shut up
>>
>>17120708
that pic is meant to be humorous you stupid fuck
>>
>>17120832
Mandela effect you nitwit
>>
>>17129567

The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>17129567
that's a lot of memetext anon
>>
>>17118922
Yeah, they're getting desperate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUX9YLmy9oc
>where are Ü now that i need you
>>
>>17129567

You don't expect me to react normally to someone who implies that because someone is not religious that therefore rape and gang rape is acceptable because morality is apearently something religious and can not be cut loose from a 2000 year old book
>>
>>17120611
>If there was no original sin, there's no fall.
unless fallen angels rebel and come down and have sex with women and their spirits co mingle resulting in the nephilim giants resulting in the flood resulting in those half human half fallen angel spirits being the revengefull demons mentioned elsewhere.
>>
Yes I believe it

No I won't shut up

Yes they are desperate now...they never were going to be successful in opposing the righteous majesty of Yahweh.

I wish all these snarky posters who are so sure the Bible is wrong would honestly tell me they have read every book and really studied it.

Then I might respect their posts
>>
>>17129303
>>17130404
try and learn how to respond to posts.
>>
How many times are you going to nag me about that and how many times will I ignore you?

I post how I please Mr. Hall monitor
>>
>>17118922
No is he is not.
>>
>>17130450
actually thats the first time i've mentioned it. second time i've posted in this thread.
>>
>>17126556
i've had a vision about something like this. spooky

>>17126552
what?
>>
Well then my apologies anon.

I'm not to good to own up to a mistake

Please consider the idea that Everything you think is reality is wrong.

Bowie knows exactly what he is doing why he is doing it and what he hopes to accomplish

I love the man's music and Led Zepplins but I am quite aware of their source.

All the anons who post it is not a Luciferian world system can never explain sufficiently why they dismiss it out of hand
>>
Why is a band called Lucifer singing about Izrael?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7DipwzfPOM
>>
That is another great song. I believe that Izrael is an angel in that song
>>
>>17126566
All hail the great Bob

>2015
> not being a slacker

What's wrong with you x?
>>
Bowie is an empty vessel.

David Jones was gone a long time ago
>>
The music world is buzzing about this song

It is hypnotic

At the end of the video what did they raise?

Does the solitary candle burn for centuries?

Are the scarecrows sacrifices or coming to life?
I need answers man I am literally going insane playing this video over and over

I must solve this!!!!!!!
>>
Is he posessed when he does his sneering " I am the great I am..."

Is he calling God a "flash in the pan" ?
Is the eye in the center of it all the eye of horus?
>>
>>17130761
looks like you're going to have another video to analyse soon:
FB/photo.php?fbid=10153147058412665
>>
The absolute madman!
>>
>>17120645
You dip bro?
>>
>>17119613
>googles major tom once
>>
Fuuuuuuuuuck. Can we ever just discuss the freaking topic like EVER???????
>>
>>17129316
...So are you just ignoring the song says "I'm NOT a wandering star"?
>>
Not ignoring it puzzling over it all

Bowie is lying?

He is human so he can't be a wandering star?
>>
He also says take your sedatives boo

top kek
>>
>>17130900
The songs not about him ya dinguses.
>>
>>17129603
>Implying I care, you commie tulpa
>>
>>17124860
>Hurr durrrr this stuff isn't true...
It's not, though. Go to a roleplay forum if you want to roleplay, or get back on your meds if you actually believe the Commie Reptilian Tulpa Illuminati In Black are slipping mind control chips into your frosted flakes.
>>
File: 04e.jpg (52KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
04e.jpg
52KB, 400x504px
Shut the fuck up you idiot how is it role playing?

Have you listened to the song and seen the video?

Get off of /x/ and go back to jerking off into your sock while hoping your mother doesn't walk into your room you contribute absolutely zero to this thread or this board in general

Get off this board if your only purpose in life is t go on every fucking thread and say

Hurrr Durrr not true

Like every fucking thread there are idiots like you

Yes it is fucking true

Deal with it moron and fuck off

Go on /b/ and talk about traps you little cunt

Stay off boards where adults are talking

Motherfucking twat
>>
File: bowie 2.jpg (91KB, 410x750px) Image search: [Google]
bowie 2.jpg
91KB, 410x750px
/X/ analyse this pic for illumnaties.

tank you in advanced
>>
File: Fagola.png (251KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
Fagola.png
251KB, 500x455px
You fucking little shit...oh look at me I'm so cool I contradict something I know zilch about so I can feel important!

I...am important...rrighht mommy???

Now let me pick the next random thread to say it's not true...oh look here a thread that says the sky is blue...I'll be so smart and tell them nuh uh stop role playing
>>
>>17131276

Looks like a black bitch enjoying the big Caucasian cock desu senpai
>>
File: SivIn.jpg (52KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
SivIn.jpg
52KB, 498x640px
What meds would those be ass licker? You have know idea what your talking about.

The only meds you know about are the ones that keep your dick from being impotent you retarded dork

now debunk that fuck wad
>>
>>17124362
>>17126267
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk
>>
>>17131264
>>17131285
>ass licker
>retarded dork
Booty blasted 13 year old up way past his bed time detected.
Also, lern 2 link poasts, fag.
>>
>>17131285
>ass licker
You...poppy-head! Suck a faggot in hell!
>>
See mommy look how cool I am I nag a superior to me like a little bitch about how to post and a board I have no reason to be on...

oh Mommy what a smarty little boy I am right?

Go fuck a pig in the snout you waste of air
>>
File: g1351860326814077037.jpg (66KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
g1351860326814077037.jpg
66KB, 479x720px
The only thing you know how to post is on your ass...it says deliveries in rear

Get off of my thread you imbecile
>>
File: oh-look-mittens.jpg (29KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
oh-look-mittens.jpg
29KB, 600x452px
Water is wet

nuh uh stop role playing take your meds

wow I sure set them straight

Stay off of /x/ cock smoker
>>
>>17131306
>board i have no reason to be on
Au contraire, my newfriend, I have plenty of reasons to come ere, many centered on mocking the THOTH BUILT THE PYRAMIDS and I REMEMBER "COFFEE" ONLY HAVING ONE "E", OH LAWD, WE MUST HAVE JUMPED TIMELINES people.
>>
>>17131323
>cock smoker
I'm genuinely curious as to how that would even work.
>>
Sounds like a productive life old chum

I'm sure you make a big difference in our world by butting into threads with your meaningless tripe

Bravo
>>
>>17131264
>STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME AND EXPLAINING THINGS IN A RATIONAL WAY
>I WANT /x/ TO BE MY DELUDED HUGBOX OF FANTASIES
>>
I didn't make the thread to have an ignoramus disagree with me by saying stop role playing and take your meds

If the don't think Bowie is into the occult they can explain it like a civilized human being

Don't give me that carp that we just want to hear our ideas are correct...

I just don't like smug insulting half wits trying to act cool
>>
And freaking auto correct...
I specifically typed crap not carp

Smh
>>
>>17131400
>>17131407
You don't sound very bright.
>>
>>17131400
im gonna give you all the carps
>>
See you posted two replies and I didn't hear one thing about Bowie or the occult...so...why are you in this thread?

Just wasting all of our time
>>
>>17131432
>See you posted two replies and I didn't hear one thing about Bowie or the occult
>>17131264
>>17131278
>>17131285
>>17131306
>>17131316
>>17131323
>>
That's right I had to make my point known clearly. I didn't respond in that manner until you came onto my thread and started being antagonistic with your irrelevant posts.

I wanted it known that anons of that sort are not welcomed in a thread created by an adult
>>
Now do you have any sound reasons to support Bowie and music in general not being a Luciferian pursuit?

Have you considered all the available information?

Try to learn about your world...none of us have time to waste.

Here is your chance
>>
>>17131481
>started being antagonistic with your irrelevant posts.

Aka: disagreeing with you.

You're a big baby throwing a tantrum.

>>17131489
>Now do you have any sound reasons to support Bowie and music in general not being a Luciferian pursuit?

What kind of fucktarded question is that? Do you even know what Luciferianism is?

Fuck off. The actual occultists here aren't going to waste time on someone as dim witted and babyish as you.
>>
Is that how you "disagree" with your mother?

Your teacher?

By telling them to stop role playing and take their meds?

Don't play that card with me boy

Incidentally...I've forgotten more about the occult than you will ever learn.

You don't impress me boy...why would you try to deny that popular music is Luciferian?

Has it not been taught that he is lord of this world?

You show how callow you are when you reply
>>
>>17120488
Nigger there hasnt been a single fucking day where some tin foil wearing shit brain hasnt thought the world would end. Now im not saying some it wont because thats just as stupid. But the point is nothing has fucking changed yet so the best thing to do is to get your own shit together and walk in a straight line
>>
>>17126504
wow i love 4 chan now everyone's finally solving the puzzle
>>
>>17131505
>FUCK OFF! I'M AT LEAST TWICE AS SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED AS YOU, CUNT!
oh /x/, you suck
>>
File: 1412884558024.jpg (130KB, 523x602px) Image search: [Google]
1412884558024.jpg
130KB, 523x602px
also people listen to the song its very satanic saturn hex for ya bitch ass
>>
>>17120555
This is what explains right and wrong, its pretty simple. Do you want to be killed? No? Its wrong. You want some1 to steal your shit? No? Its wrong. Do you want someone to fuck your wife? No? Thats wrong. Yes? Theres craigslist
Evolution is adaptation. You would be dead at birth if evolution isnt true
>>
You didn't answer any of my questions boy

You are in the wrong and you know it
>>
????????
>>
>>17120589
>There will be wailing.
And gnashing of beef?
>>
>>17131327
I could go for some cock about now. I'm not even that gay.
>>
>>17131489
You are great. All hail the King of 4chan, the destroyer of idiots and Faggots alike. Unite under his supreme intellect, for we will never be on his level.
>>
>>17119475
that song is written from the point of view of adolph hitler
>>
>>17119313
>why put this odd song and symbols out now?
Because he is David Bowie. Odd is his middle name.
>>
>>17120439
>>17132398
>>
>>17118922

Is this kike still alive?
>>
>>17132441
he's not Jewish.
>>
>>17132478
>Don't you know you're driving your
>Mothers and fathers insane
>Let me make it plain
>You gotta make way for the homo superior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLm9eSYldE
>>
>>17132512
David Robert Hayward-Jones is of Anglican-Catholic-Jewish origins.

David Bowie has claimed to being up to half Jewish.

Confirmed Kike.

Enjoy his last jewish shows and highly priced tickets, Goym
>>
>>17131505
>Is that how you "disagree" with your mother?
>Your teacher?
No, I actually explain my position. It's waste of time here because you've made your mind up, and no amount of logic or evidence against it will dissuade you. An analogy of playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind.

>Popular music is Luciferian
First, you have no idea what that word means. Secondly, no, it's just a bunch of people making music that either panders to a particular demographic, or is meant to generate media awareness through being deliberately controversial/going for shock value because that helps them rake in money.

>Boy
I'm probably older than you, so this just makes you look like a ponce.
In short, "git gud, scrub."
>>
>>17132512
that song wasn't about jews. see:
https://bowiesongs.wordpress.com/2010/02/05/oh-you-pretty-things/

>>17132535
you sound miserable :(
>>
>>17132535
>>17132559
and i wasn't supposed to respond to that post.
>>
>>17131505
>Boy
Anyone who has to resort to belittling the other person in that manner likely has nothing of value to say.

It's a cheap way to win an argument
>You'r argument doesn't count because you are just a child and therefore I am superior and automatically right
>>
>>17131505
>boy
Ah, the classic "I'm supposedly more mature than you, and therefore automatically win the argument" card, how lazy of you.
>>
File: metalgearsolidV.jpg (58KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
metalgearsolidV.jpg
58KB, 610x343px
>>17126504
>>17126552

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.
>>
File: Sigil_of_Lucifer.svg.png (38KB, 718x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil_of_Lucifer.svg.png
38KB, 718x1023px
>>17132792
woah hyiiii
woah hyiiii ohhh ohhh aohh.
>>
File: google-play-logo11.jpg (58KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
google-play-logo11.jpg
58KB, 1000x536px
>>17132794
Too cool to disappear but
I missed you most days.
>>
File: adam_and_eve_.jpg (39KB, 235x320px) Image search: [Google]
adam_and_eve_.jpg
39KB, 235x320px
>>17132800
And an army of tattooed angels.
>>
File: applelogo-1.jpg (17KB, 294x394px) Image search: [Google]
applelogo-1.jpg
17KB, 294x394px
>>17132805
have brought me back today.
>>
>>17132806
And he's the one who likes all our pretty songs and he likes to sing along and he likes to shoot his gun.

But he don't know what it means.
Don't know what it means
Doesn't know what it means
And I said Yeahhhh.
>>
File: RHCP-LOGO-2.png (7KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
RHCP-LOGO-2.png
7KB, 600x250px
>>17126504
Born and raised by those who praise control of population, will every-bodies been there and I don't mean on vacation.
>>
I'M STILL
IN A DREAM
SNAKE EATER
>>
>>17132824
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

All systems go, the son hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight form inside, I'm waking up.
>>
>>17132811
WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN FEELIN LIKE P DIDDY
GOT MY GLASSES IM OUT THE DOOR
IM GONNA HIT THIS CITY
B4 I LEAVE BRUSH MY TEETH WITH A
BOTTLE OF JACK
CAUSE WHEN I LEAVE FOR THE NIGHT
I AINT COMIN BACK
>>
File: fisheye_placebo.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
fisheye_placebo.png
1MB, 894x894px
>>17132834
This is it
The apocalypse.
>>
>>17132834
I'M TALKING PEDICURE ON MY TOES TOES
TRYIN ON ALL MY CLOTHES CLOTHES
BOY BLOWING UP OUR PHONES PHONES
DROP TOP AND PLAYING OUR FAVORITE CD
HEADING OUT TO THE PARTY
TRYING GET A LITTLE BIT TIIIPPSSSYYY
DONT STOP MAKE IT POP DJ BLOW MY SPEAKERS UP
TONIGHT IMMA FIGHT TILL WE SEE THE
SUNLIGHT
TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK BUT THE PARTY DONT STOP OH NO OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
>>
I AIN'T SAYIN' SHE A GOLD'DIGGA
BUT SHE AIN'T MESSIN' WID NO BROKE
-BROKE
-BROKE
THERE IT IS
HUH!
THERE IT IS
HUH
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COMPARES
NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU
>>
>>17132844
AINT GOT A CARE IN THE WORLD BUT GOT PLENTLY OF BEER
AINT GOT NO MONEY IN OUR POCKET BUT IM ALREADY HERE
AND NOW THE DUDES ARE LINING UP CUZ THEY HERE WE GOT SWAGGER BUT WE KIK EM TO THE CURB UNLESS THEY LOOK LIKE MICK JAGGER
IM TALKING ERRYBODY GETTIN CRUNK CRUNK
BOYS TRYNA TOUCH MAH JUNK JUNK
GONNA SLAP HIM IF HE GETTIN TOO DRUNK DRUNK
AND NOW WE GOIN TILL THEY KICK US OUT
THE POLEEZ SHUT US DOWN DOWN
PO PO SHUT US DOWN
>>
File: 32994-32998-1.jpg (327KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
32994-32998-1.jpg
327KB, 1536x2048px
>>17132840
Well, not every song is a chronicle of the apocalypse.

This one is though, right when it got started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg

Take that money, watch it burn.
>>
I FOUND A PINK CIGARETTE ON THE BED THE DAY THAT YOU LEFT
HOW CAN I FORGET THAT YOUR LIPS WERE THERE
YOUR KISS GOES EVERYWHERE
TOUCHES EVERYHTINH BUT ME
>>
File: mural2.jpg (89KB, 471x618px) Image search: [Google]
mural2.jpg
89KB, 471x618px
>>17132853
>>17132849
>>17132860

But thank you for spamming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFca32_7YUU
>>
>>17132862
>a white boy singin about how money dont mean anything to him and his girl when they together
It's a fucking song bro
>>
>>17132871
Jesus, I hate Kanye West.
>>
File: Beksinski-x11.jpg (330KB, 1246x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Beksinski-x11.jpg
330KB, 1246x1024px
>>17132868
In this symbol you will be "victorious".

In my heart I just know that there is no way to light up the dark in his eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

And he will have his revenge.
Waiting to be born and return home.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (4KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4KB, 224x224px
>>17132883
And you will be made to eat it.
And you will be made to drink the tea.
And the goat will ride you.
And eternity shall melt into eternity.
>>
>>17118922
HAVE YOU EVA MET A GIRL U WANTED TO DATE BUT EVERYTIME YOU WANNA MAKE LOVE SHE WANTED YOU TOO WAIT?
NOW LEMME YOU THE STORY OF MY SITUATION
I WAS TALKING TOO THIS GIRL FROM THE U.S NATION
>>
>>17132883
>>17132886
The twins are fighting.
For the right to be born.
Form that womb we call the universe.
>>
File: sun.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>17132886
And all who served the snake shall be cast into the lake of fire.
>>
File: punishedsnake.png (471KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
punishedsnake.png
471KB, 630x630px
>>17132893
He can play the role of big boss, he can do it, and he believes it too.
>>
>>17132893
And who knows which is which and who is who.
>>
File: make-a-wish.jpg (55KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
make-a-wish.jpg
55KB, 800x588px
>>17132908
For all is vanity. and Pride is a sin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHzpSmDrrfg
>>
>>17132917
Whose side are you on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bqZIpC3Pg
>>
>>17132903
Sutherland is the worst thing that ever happened to MGS. He became an all but silent protagonist, and the series saw an ignominious end.

Actually, I'll give that a caveat: excepting a change in Konami's managerial direction, Keef is the worst.
>>
File: winged-scarab.gif (33KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
winged-scarab.gif
33KB, 300x263px
>>17132917
The archons, the monstrosities, the bugs, are inoculating agents for the larva consciousness experiencing the "not self" for the first time.

Really though, it's satans disease.
>>
File: Invisibles quitely4.jpg (59KB, 935x347px) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles quitely4.jpg
59KB, 935x347px
>>17132936
>>17132883
>>17126504
>>17132868

Do you have any idea how many times this has happened? How many times we have returned to the beginning and begun again?
>>
>>17132941

Do you have any idea how long we have been stuck in the 90s and 2000s?
How long we have been living through the height of our civilization?

Miscarriages, every time
Bad births, Satan winning again and again.

The story of revelations is a story of child birth.

And it's getting ready to happen again.
FUCK
>>
File: ipetgoat3.jpg (32KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ipetgoat3.jpg
32KB, 500x282px
>>17132941
Don't be the goat. There is nothing to understand.
>>
I like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPgEgaPk62M
>>
>>17132868
Below: The absolute pinnacle of their work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OfBcjyxKY
>>
File: the-truman-show-1373453116-56.jpg (633KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the-truman-show-1373453116-56.jpg
633KB, 1000x1500px
>>17132951
Too you it's nothing.
Be reborn with no memories and go through life for a few decades till were ready

for us it's EONS
>>
File: Rescue_of_Morpheus_Smith.png (437KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rescue_of_Morpheus_Smith.png
437KB, 853x480px
>>17132961
WE"RE CRISIS ACTORS
DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND
THOSE WHO DON'T WORK FOR SATAN WORK FOR YOU
IT'S ALL FAKE
I WANT OUT
>>
>>17132959
yeah but (no offence) it's a shity song and not even catchy. Wouldn't it be better to use popular songs? I mean they can make catchy songs all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
>>
>>17132992
It is catchy. The video is enchanting. What is your problem? Do I need to call you a plebe? Because if you disagree with my opinion, then I will.
>>
rip korea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8
>>
File: blackops3.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blackops3.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
>>17132947
>>17132970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2LmU-1gAI

...But you are not cold, there is nothing that can overcome the warmth of your beating heart.
>>
File: ps3_haze.jpg (72KB, 312x414px) Image search: [Google]
ps3_haze.jpg
72KB, 312x414px
>>17126504
Dammit. Dammit.

IT"S A DREAM YOU JACKASS

DON'T TALK TO THE GODDAMN AI
>>
>>17133040
Disconnecting is painful
Deal with it.
>>
File: erisipetgoat.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
erisipetgoat.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>17133028
>>17126504
>>17126535
HE, "IT" WON'T LET US DIE
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON

THEY ARE ALL HIM EVERYONE IS HIM
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>17133047
THESE "PEOPLE" ARE HIM

IT IS A MASTER OF DECEPTION

DON'T TALK TO IT
>>
i appear missing 4 million views
dark horse 1 billion 223 million views

so are they searching for a certain segment of the population? cause certainly not reaching that many people.

When it happens, you won't be there to ask if he's the one. muhhahahaha lol
>>
File: cropped_kali.png (518KB, 610x401px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_kali.png
518KB, 610x401px
>>17133057
You fuck WAKE UP
DO YOU RECOGNIZE THE CUP OF BLOOD

IT's LIQUID SOFTWARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
>>
File: tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg (199KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg
199KB, 499x750px
>>17133069
WAKE UP
Do you know how many people he's killed?
Do you know how many YOU have killed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc
>>
File: 1540785.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1540785.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>17133077
IT'S REAL
>>
>>17131295

The entirety of "The Man Who Sold The World" is pretty occultic. Definitely his most consistently occult album.
>>
File: EDGE-OF-TOMORROW-13.jpg (120KB, 862x565px) Image search: [Google]
EDGE-OF-TOMORROW-13.jpg
120KB, 862x565px
>>17133080
You're a WEAPON
>>
>>17133063
who is they?
>>
>>17126851
Bowie is the forefather of edgy edgster pop stars, the big difference though is that he can get away with it because he some how does it in a way that's actually classy.
>>
>>17133086
He did sell the world. traded it for a sandwich.
>>
File: Group-of-People.png (1MB, 1203x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Group-of-People.png
1MB, 1203x1024px
>>17133087
DON"T TALK TO IT
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>>17133096
WE ARE DECONSTRUCTING THE MATRIX AND YOU ARE THE CATALYST
WE ARE PROTECTING YOU FORM "IT"

YOU DISCONNECT AND WE ALL DISCONNECT

GET IT?

BHUDDISM
HARDCORE BHUDDISM
>>
honestly, I'm just here for the video games. you know? pew pew pew. But I minor in /x/ creepy shit.
>>
YOU REMIND ME OF THE BABE
>>
>>17133111
but the only question you need to ask yourself is WHATS FOR BREAKFAST NIGGA.

It might be glorious eggs our waffles, pancakes, sausage. It's a glourious smorgisbored of food and it's all you need to worry about. maybe 12 hours to breakfast.

shit whats for diner now, I'm hungry.
>>
Bowie is a reptilian tho
>>
The babe with the power of voodoo

Who do??
>>
In the center of it all..

Your eyes (of horus)
>>
File: gnostic christ.png (1MB, 1680x1213px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic christ.png
1MB, 1680x1213px
>>17132893
>>
File: 1416362100108.jpg (2MB, 1607x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1416362100108.jpg
2MB, 1607x2400px
>>17132811
I PET GOAT II EVERYONE WATCH IT
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.