[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:/x/ writes a horror story one sentence at a time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: OLD-BOOK-psd48389.png (241KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
OLD-BOOK-psd48389.png
241KB, 400x242px
ITT:/x/ writes a horror story one sentence at a time
>>
"The fucking Jews are at it again!" exclaimed the man who pierced the darkness.
>>
>>17118888
A potato pancake falls at the mans feet, and he slowly trains his gaze above.
>>
Moses had said the darkness would be so thick you could cut it with a knife, but the Egyptians hadn't really believed it until that day.
>>
>>17118928
The man struggled to see who had thrown the delicious salty passover treat, but to no avail.
>>
Suddenly, he felt a cramp in his stomach and clenched his buttocks tight.
>>
Apparently this horror story will be called

For Whom the Bell /pol/s
>>
>>17118985
Another stupid plague, the plague of too much taco bell.
>>
>>17119003
At that moment, Mr. Hitlaren swore that somehow, in some form, he would get his revenge.
>>
>>17119011
Not your average revenge. the kind of revenge only a man can get on another man. another man he is deeply in love with,
>>
Deep, unreturned love.
>>
>>17119044
He would gas the Jews, and send his lover all of their severed genitals.
>>
He knew that would get him the attention he so deeply desired, for surely all would know it was an act of deepest love.
>>
just then a skinwalker appeared
>>
>>17119075
Red sends out charmander
>>
HOLY FUCKBALLS A SKINWALKER !
>>
>>17119131
Charmander shat himself in fear and retreated back into his pokeball.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x281px
"You don't want to know," you said, but the phrase echoed in my mind and the want, the need, the unsatisfied craving rose from a constant thudding, an incessant rhythm of you don't want to know, you don't want to know; I took off the top of your head and looked inside, and now I can say with surety that I did not want to know.
>>
>>17119146
The skinwalker fled into the pokeball after charmander, putting an end to all Hitlaren's nighttime excitement.
>>
>>17119366
And then John was a zombie.
THE END
>>
>>17119379
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
>>17119389
-An addendum by Hitlaren's wife, Hitleretta
>>
>>17119416
Title of Story:

Mein Kampfusion.
>>
File: 2015-12-19_08-59-44.jpg (313KB, 628x583px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19_08-59-44.jpg
313KB, 628x583px
For Whom the Bell /pol/s - a creepypasta by /x/
"The fucking Jews are at it again!" exclaimed the man who pierced the darkness. Moses had said the darkness would be so thick you could cut it with a knife, but the Egyptians hadn't really believed it until that day. The man struggled to see who had thrown the delicious salty passover treat, but to no avail. Suddenly, he felt a cramp in his stomach and clenched his buttocks tight. Another stupid plague, the plague of too much taco bell. At that moment, Mr. Hitlaren swore that somehow, in some form, he would get his revenge. Not your average revenge. the kind of revenge only a man can get on another man. another man he is deeply in love with, Deep, unreturned love. He would gas the Jews, and send his lover all of their severed genitals. He knew that would get him the attention he so deeply desired, for surely all would know it was an act of deepest love. just then a skinwalker appeared! Red sends out charmander.
The skinwalker fled into the pokeball after charmander, putting an end to all Hitlaren's nighttime excitement.
THE END

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

>>
File: 1450491857028.png (284KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1450491857028.png
284KB, 736x736px
>>17119547
Mein Kampfusion - a creepypasta by /x/

"The fucking Jews are at it again!" exclaimed the man who pierced the darkness. Moses had said the darkness would be so thick you could cut it with a knife, but the Egyptians hadn't really believed it until that day. The man struggled to see who had thrown the delicious salty passover treat, but to no avail. Suddenly, he felt a cramp in his stomach and clenched his buttocks tight. Another stupid plague, the plague of too much taco bell. At that moment, Mr. Hitlaren swore that somehow, in some form, he would get his revenge. Not your average revenge. the kind of revenge only a man can get on another man. another man he is deeply in love with, Deep, unreturned love. He would gas the Jews, and send his lover all of their severed genitals. He knew that would get him the attention he so deeply desired, for surely all would know it was an act of deepest love. just then a skinwalker appeared! Red sends out charmander.
THE END

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

fixed it for ya
>>
ah phone, the one who threw the bread in the begining starting all of this
>>
>>17119571
>bread
goy spotted
>>
in the darkness under the bridge, a shadow whose presence freezes even the smallest fiber of being, threatens to take possession of my fragile mind
>>
>>17119566
F*cking millenials

I hate all of you, creepyfags
>>
Then a skeleton popped out.
>>
>>17119586
like a sloppy mexican working for shitty wages at the local repo company
>>
>>17119598
stop, it was scary enough already, now you're just going overboard
>>
>>17119602
the skeleton starts to petrify the body, transforming blood into stone, the skeleton starts to consume the watcher piece by piece, while inside his mind he can see everything, but unable to act
>>
>>17119630
While the shadow eats the brain
>>
>>17119642
But in the brain were maggots, and they entered the shadow, slowly eating away at the inside of it
>>
>>17119664
Niggers! Niggers everywhere!
>>
Suddenly a thick, green fog rolls in and the pungent scent of onions permeates the air.
>>
>>17119679
But alas, one nigga pulled off his black sheet and was surprisingly white, in fact he was really a reverse KKK member
>>
in the distance through the hag-craggy dark gnarled branches of trees which wittnessed the arrival of the light skinned ones I spied the rocky peak of a hill.
>>
>>17119726
Long dick Larry stood on the hill, and he had a fucking long dick, hence the name.
>>
>>17119758
But short sally also stood behind him,, because long dick larry was cool and made her carry his extraordinary long dick
>>
>>17119764
In her mouth.
>>
>>17119766
She lived like a succubus off his pee, until one day when big foot came by and tripped her, making her fall to far behind larry to catch back up again
>>
>>17119791
And in her despair she could finally see, see the truth of the world, that her entire existence was a lie, a joke, and that she only existed because a bored god created her to bring other gods joy.
>>
>>17119827
as the gods laughed, one coughed up a huge phlegm ball and hurled it at the vast Himalayan mountains.
>>
>>17119873
Direct hit on long dick Larry and co.
>>
>>17119881
Just then his dick exploded into millions of ants!
>>
>>17119893
Short Sally is not amused.
>>
>>17119900
Short sally started ranting about the patriarchy and how they ruined everything.
>>
>>17119907
And then the ants came and devoured short sally while she yelled my-vaginyyy, because she didn't know shit and couldn't say the real word
>>
I masturbate furiously
>>
>>17119909
And while the ants filled her lungs she let out a final ear piercing scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEE! PATRIARCHY GET OUT!"
>>
>>17119918
And then Short Sally walked in to see her own corpse, and seeing her own rotted flesh she felt aroused for the first time in her life.
>>
>>17119925
Then she felt a rattling start to intensify from within her. Her flesh and skin starts to part as a skeletal fiend starts to make it's way out of the fleshy prison.
>>
>>17119937
... and then Han Solo died.

THE END.
>>
Then Hitlaren screamed as he awoke from his bad dream, startling Hitlaretta awake.
>>
>>17120833
"The dream about the degenerates and kikes again dear?"
>>
>>17120911
He replied "shut up Martha or I'll give you a second black eye you filthy kike."
>>
In the heat of the moment, Hitlaren's long lost son ozzy osbourne entered the room.
>>
>>17120980
"No Hitler, you are the jews" the Rabbi began to chant.
>>
>>17120990
That's when the sudden realization hit him. All this time spent hating the jews and in the end he was really a jew himself.
>>
>>17120996
Hyperpenis.
>>
THE END
>>
>>17121419
was far from over as the rabbi got back up on his feet
>>
>>17121437
Slowly, but surely, the rabbi grabbed a gun from inside his amazing had and cried,
>>
"It's getting cold, isn't it?"
>>
>>17119389
Oh you
>>
>>17118873
she could hardly read this sentence, let alone determine where or who it came from
>>
>>17121774
She fell asleep because of the rabbi's, who was still wailing and pointing a gun, had made some gestures with his other hand.
>>
>>17121915
but he dropped the gun when he stepped on a toothpick, and started crying because it scratched the side of his jays.
>>
>>17121917

His screams wake the girl; she grabs the gun, shoots him in the throat, and uses his menorah to light her pcp dipped cigarette.
>>
>>17122283
"I'm the dog queen of Amsterdam!" She said excitedly. And she ran into the sunset.
>>
>>17122350
"Niggers fill my anus with love" she said, before grabbing her mosin, shoving it in her vagina, and pulling the trigger.
>>
File: 1450489619699.gif (753KB, 200x86px) Image search: [Google]
1450489619699.gif
753KB, 200x86px
>>17118998
My fucking sides
>>
>>17122624
She exclaimed as they burst like a balloon, throwing spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>17122843
Suddenly, the door was kicked in and will Smith used that blinky memory swipe stick, and everyone forgot the unspeakable things that just occurred.

fin?
>>
>>17123096
I think not! For the young will smith realized his memory wiper was actually a bad dragon dildo.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.