[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO/METEOR IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: ufoamerica.jpg (14KB, 630x341px) Image search: [Google]
ufoamerica.jpg
14KB, 630x341px
There's an UFO/meteor right now In california.

McCarran airport saying object flying through the sky is NOT a plane or aircraft.
https://twitter.com/News3LV

What the hell is this /x/?
>>
>>17117738
There's a bright light over the skies of America right now that's completely baffling everyone.

Within the last hour or so, countless people have reported something shooting through the sky over Nevada and California and people have absolutely no idea what it is.
>>
looks like a meteor to be quite honest
>>
>>17117760
there were no news on any meteors passing earth this day, usually we get at least a week of announcement for it.
>>
Vegas fag here. I haven't seen it myself but some friends on face book have posted videos of it
>>
>>17117803
/pol/ saying it landed outside las vegas.

Need info on it. you know anything by any chance.
>>
>>17117770

different anon here, and not trying to sound nitpicky but not every meteor comes with a warning tag. Probably the size of a small car and if it hasn't made any atmospheric noise then probably even smaller than that.

Meteor.
>>
>>17117808

Landed?!!
>>
>>17117822
HWY 160 Mile Marker 62. right there.
>>
>clearly a comet

MUST BE AYY LMAOS
>>
>>17117832
What's it look like?
Can you take a picture with your phone?
>>
>>17117803
share the videos
>>
File: Falling Star.jpg (25KB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
Falling Star.jpg
25KB, 700x298px
Tyrael's at it again.
>>
>>17117867
here are the videos. hopefully 4chan won't think it's spam.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/there-s-something-above-the-sky-in-america-right-now-that-s-terrifying-everyone
>>
>>17117738
I saw something that looked like a shooting star last week, except it didn't look like any shooting star I've ever seen before.

I was out jogging at night. It was coming over the horizon, south to north.
My first thought was a rocket or flare. It was slow and left a smoke trail. Also, it wasn't bright, dull white with what looked like blue circular lights on the back. It was also a cylinder type shape. It just flew off over the horizon.
>>
>>17117878
that's a meteor, consistent course, consistent speed, and the news video has it visibly breaking up

also
>ladbible
>>
File: artbell3.jpg (11KB, 288x168px) Image search: [Google]
artbell3.jpg
11KB, 288x168px
Looks like it landed near Pahrump. Shame Artie won't be on tonight to talk about it
>>
I am in vegas should I go find it?
>>
>>17117941
Bring us some ayy lmao tech back. And of course any of the aliums themselves. Down to perform autopsy on live stream.
>>
its obviously a meteor breaking up

i dont understand the sensationalism. Its neat, and not something you see every day, but theres nothing mysterious about it at all
>>
Fuck I live in cali and can't find it is it gone
>>
>>17117951
I'm going to 1v1 an ayy just 4u bb
>>
wasn't the geminid shower a few days ago?
>>
>>17117999
apparently it landed near last vegas
>>
File: 3hotdogs.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
3hotdogs.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
>>17118003
That's what we are made to believe yes.
Is that a cover story for an ambassador from another world visiting us for a pleasure trip to Las Vegas? I'll let you be the judge.
>>
>>17118002
go all xcom on their asses, anon
be the true ayy lmslayo
>>
It's the Ursids meteor shower. Look at the fucking weather channel or something, geez.

Here's a calendar of upcoming showers you can pretend are actually ayy lmao invasions...http://www.amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-shower-calendar/?y=2015
>>
>>17118020
Mommy will be so proud
>>
>>17118095
she will, buddy
she will
now go kill some gayys
>>
>>17118073
My overwhelming schizophrenia is telling me it's ay lmaos
>>
Rumor has it that its santa claus.
>>
>>17117752
are you an ad?
>>
>>17117808
>landed
It'll probably take a crane to get it out xD laugh out loud
>>
>>17117770
A meteor was supposed to pass by at like 35k miles out the other night
>>
>>17117738
I saw this in southern California while I was out looking at Christmas lights. The weird thing about it was how slow it was moving compared to every other meteor I've seen. Also I don't think it landed, the light disappeared while still in mid air. I assumed it burned up in the atmosphere
>>
I dont know if this matters, but on the news right now they're claiming it to be "Space Junk" most likely from a "Russian rocket"
>>
>>17117817
This...like the giant one that flew over Russia...bitch came with no warning
>>
>>17117941
Yes! That shit is worth a lot of money! Not even fucking joking
>>
Just googled it.

NBC says its Russian Space Debris.
>>
>>17119947
A lot of money?! No, but maybe you could donate it to a natural science museum...
>>
File: keks_of_wisdom.png (108KB, 234x236px) Image search: [Google]
keks_of_wisdom.png
108KB, 234x236px
>>17118307
>>
>>17118122
Kek
>>
OH MY GOD IT'S GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE REPUBLIC'S PLANET SYSTEM.
>>
>>17119846
HOLY SHIT
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THAT!

I DREAMED THAT A RUSSIAN SATTELITE BROKE UP IN THE ATHMOSPHERE AND PARTS OF IT LANDED IN LA
and also it somehow caused ww3 i think.

what the fuck

that was literally years ago.
>>
>>17120603
Delete this for your own good
>>
>>17120618
your'e messing with the wrong guy here, bud
>>
>>17120621
*You're
>>
Reno fag here saw it last night while walking, no lights where I was so got a pretty clear view of all the flames and what not. Right after we got 6 earth quakes back to back...aliens.
>>
>>17120111
kekles if you catch a metor that size even in chunks. hundreds of thousands of dollars even millions.
>>
>/x/ - Paranormal
>Shitposts everywhere
>Hey Goym there's an UFO

>Before Sunrise
>To the East
>Virgin Costellation

It's a comet. News it's on the internet for weeks.

Gullible millenials shitposting on a kike-infested pedophile "social" "forum"

>TRASH
>>
Guys learn the differnce between Meteors, Meteorites, Asteroids and Comets. A Meteor can be the size of a sand grain at it burns brightly and vaporizes int the atmosphere. This seems to be the case in the pics and videos of this phenomena, only it's bigger than sand rain since it burns longer before it vanishes. A Meteorite is an object that actually hits the earth. Asteroid is bigger object and we usually have info about pasiing asteroids since they are big enough to observe. A comet is an object that goes around sun and travels in huge velocity. Remember Ison from last year? We can't observe smaller size meteors until they enter atmosphere and start to burn brightly.
>>
>>17120111
>do you even Google?
"Owning one is the only way to touch the cosmos, and the demand for such an experience is quite high all over the world! Many have called them the “truest form of black gold,” and they often sell for $300.00 per gram or more - meaning a 1 pound meteorite can be worth a million dollars."

I do agree with science>money...
>>
There was a thread on /pol/ about this and it immediately got derailed by a Brazilian who posted an image where you roll for your reincarnation country. It seriously destroyed the thread.

I think it was a meteor, but still.
>>
>>17120995
>Owning one is the only way to touch the cosmos
I could just go outside and stick my hand in the earth. It's literally the same thing.
>>
>>17117738
It's Christmas, so what do you think it is?
>>
>>17120931
>on a right wing nazi-infested pedophile "social" "forum"
FTFY
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.