[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The numbers 6 and 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 13952297.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
13952297.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
For the past 10 days
I have seen or heard the numbers 6 and 16
Almost everywhere
to the point coincidence is gone
I really want to know what it means if it's /x/
Is it a warning about 2016?
Is 6 and 16 haunting me?
Or on the off chance it could mean good luck or good fortune will happen?
It has gotten to the point where I hate these numbers and have constant suspicion about them

Would really like some answers please
>>
>>17117480
enjoy i guess.
>>
>>17117480
Okay I shall answer your question, no it's not supernatural, the thing is, you are only focusing on those numbers, there for that's what you keep seeing, your mind is tricking you I a way. Trust me you're just focusing on the numbers to much. Ignore it and believe what I said and get your mind back to the right state of mind, and it will go away eventually. You are being to paranoid, let it go, and eventually you'll understand what I mean. ;) someone's a lil traumatized.
>>
>>17117480
None pf these post numbers have a 6 or 16 in them, must be nothing
>>
>>17117480
the number 6 is *in* the number 16. dont know if you were aware of that or not just saying-coincidence?
>>

>>
>>17117480
It's seriously nothing. You heard the numbers a couple times and now you notice every single time you hear them again. I'm sure you've heard other numbers recently. You only think anything of it if it's 6 or 16. Also 16 is my favorite number
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.