[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 58

File: 15760450415_31e755f6d2_b.jpg (543KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
15760450415_31e755f6d2_b.jpg
543KB, 1024x683px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17107154
>>
File: FILE1904.jpg (94KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
FILE1904.jpg
94KB, 768x768px
I just wanted to make a few quick public service announcements regarding divinations and the like.

>How do I get a reading?
Lurk the thread. When a reader announces that they are doing readings, query the reader according to his or her guidelines. If a reader is telling you that he or she will do x amount of readings and requires a given set of information, provide the requested information if you would like a reading, and try to link the reader's announcement post to make sure you're noticed. You should preferably try to see if said reader is still doing readings before querying; it only takes you an extra 30 seconds or so.

>What if nobody is doing readings right now?
Well, you're unlikely to have your query answered if you post it. Just posting in the thread without querying a reader directly is what I like to call “air-querying,” as you are querying the wind. Some readers actually like taking these, but most do not; most readers only take private queues. If you air-query, it's a crapshoot, and you shouldn't count on getting a reading.

>In other words, pic related.

That said, I'll be doing some (mental scry) readings for a bit.
>>
File: tree-of-life-parthenon-quote.jpg (197KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
tree-of-life-parthenon-quote.jpg
197KB, 700x469px
>What is seen or revealed is not divine providence.

"Most people assume that the purpose of predictions is to tell you what is going to happen. This is completely false. The purpose of a divination is to give you information to create your own future."

“Divination is not a "right answer" kind of practice. If you ask the cards: should I marry this person?, you will not get advice about whether to marry or not. You will get insight into the strengths and weaknesses of that union. You will get an exploration of the issues which that potential marriage raises for you. It can be like a good therapy session -- through dialogue and exploration of these issues you can arrive at your own truest desire and choices.

“When someone else is interpreting the cards for you, they should be a facilitator for this process. If they say: "yes you should marry", or "no you should not marry this person, because..." they are not using the tool the way it should be used. They are interjecting their own choices, preferences and decisions. No card (or rune, or astrological sign, or cowrie position) is "bad" or "negative" in and of itself. It tells you something about energy, about the relations of one theme to another in your life, and it is always up to you to determine the value of this information for yourself."
>>
>>17116651
What are your requirements for a reading?
>>
>>17116790
...I can't believe I forgot to say that.
*sigh*

Very sorry, my bad there.

I need some kind of moniker to address you, and some kind of general concern you have.
Beyond that, I don't think I need much else for this tonight.
>>
>>17116811
lol, No problem friend.
I am concerned about a friendship that I would like to turn into something more, but I don't know how the other person feels. Am I wasting my time? You can call me Z. Thank you!
>>
>>17116811
If you are doing love readings:
Nelie
I have a crush on one of my close friends, does he return my feelings? Or what should I do about it?

Thank you.
>>
>>17116811
Oscar
Are good times coming for me ?
>>
>>17116811
Jack
Scorpio

Is this physical issue ever going to go away and stop hurting, I'm constantly worried about it.

Also if you don't mind a second question, will I beat my friend this week in our little clash?

Thanks a lot Mr. Anon.
>>
>>17116811
Refer to me as this nick. I got angry with some friends because they ignored me a while ago. Some days ago I was in a birthday party with them and I got drunk as fuck. They are good people but I got really pissed when they refused to go with me. What should I do? Asking in general.
>>
>>17116811

Call me "Romero". I have been seeing this girl from time to time and I like her a lot the only thing is that I don't know if she likes me. So is there a chance you could tell me if she is interested in me as a boyfriend material? Could we end up being togheter?

Thanks a lot if you read me reader!
>>
>>17116811
Hey, how are you?
Cara
Curious to know if you can see the possibility of me doing well with pyromancy or even tarot with pyromancy... if that makes sense lol.
>>
>>17116811

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA??

FUCK FUCK FUCK ALREADY 6 PEOPLE ASKED FOR A FUCKING READING I'M ALWAYS LATE TO THIS SHIT!!!!

CALL ME A DIRTY D NIGGA, AND THIS IS MY QUERY WILL I EVER GET THE FUCK OUT OF OLIVER QUEENS'1?
>>
>>17116811

call me veronica today
will i ever find the guy i'm supposed to be with?
>>
>>17116811

Wow, start working m8, that's what happens to people who fucks around starting to do free readings for this motherfuckers. shieeeeet
>>
>>17116811

James

Is Ms. Fillips available? I'm kind of into her.

...shutup I'm testing the waters a little first
>>
>>17116811

Name: Vravidoiskoi.
Sign: Gemini

I want to know if ww3 starting soon. and if true how many people will I kill.

Thank you reader and good luck in war If happens soon.
>>
Dayumn! >>17116811 You must be really good if you have all this people asking you for a reading. Holy molly.
>>
>>17116876

Fucking lol.
>>
>>17116824
Although I'm tempted to simply answer these kinds of things with simply "ASK HER" I held off a bit and gave you a reading anyway.

I saw a thicket with a well worn path, by a lake. The sun was high in the sky, and it seemed bearing down on you. You looked at her face, the eyes shining, and you... knew, then. A detail suddenly made sense to you, it seemed so obvious before, why didn't you realize it until now? The lake was placid, the wind was rustling.

It seems to me you should invite her someplace to do something. A date, but a date that you could enjoy regardless of her feelings towards you, so that even if it doesn't work out, you would still enjoy it. Hiking, for instance. Or whatever. Ask her if she'd like to do it again. Use the right wording.

And don't be terribly disappointed if nothing happens, if at least your enjoyed your time together.

>>17116835
I'm almost tempted to simply say see above, but sure, why not. I need to get rid of some excess energy anyway. May as well help someone.

Nelie, the path I walked to get to you seemed to be swaying in the wind. The perspective was all kinds of fucked up. And when I entered your door, it was a verifiable windstorm.
This is probably bothering you too much. Calm down.

On a more practical side, someone can't return your feelings if you don't present them.
I know those seem contradictory, yet they're not. One is advice for the mindset, one is advice towards the actions. Maybe tease it out of him, hint a bit, etc.
A field can't grow what you don't sow... well, it can, but it'll be weeds.

>>17116836
Yes. It'll depend on your perspective a bit though. Keep an eye to details.

>>17116843
I'm a bit wary of this one, so if you don't mind I'd prefer to give you a bit of psych advice. Placebo effect mixed with distress. Basically, worrying about something makes it worse, and the more you worry, the worse your body is at handling things going wrong with it.
>>
>>17116811

Pl ease skip the obvious trolls. We appreciate your work, and your readings have been good in past threads
>>
>>17116867

>Rhashk Keri the 3rd

Is this a thing? I'm fuckign dying here laughing at this name.
>>
>>17116909
This is great. Thank you so much, Mr. Anon! Z
>>
>>17116909
>>17116836
>it will depend on your perspective
i guess not then
>>
>>17116931

Perspective is everything. Learn how to shift it, or life will do it for you
>>
>>17116845
Mend bridges. You can't control other people's actions. Only your own. So, do you want to make up with them? Answer yourself this question, and you'll have your answer.
Expecting someone else to help your situation can happen, but it's a rare thing to happen upon.

>>17116854
I love fire~
In fact, my current method is staring at a candle just enough to get an image burned into my mind, then running the image through a background imagery I have as my standard readings stuff.

Anyway, yeah, you should be fine with it, you just need to determine your own way of doing it.
>pls try not to have accidents while playing with fire.

>>17116855
Yes. Simple question, simple answer~

>>17116856
I can't really answer your question in the form of a reading. There is no "supposed" to be with. There is "can I be happy with this person"? And there are more than one person that will fit this criteria.

That being said, yes.

>>17116857
It didn't use to be this bad / popular.

>>17116860
I refuse to scry this. If you wanna know ask her. Also you sound like you're in high-school. And not in the good way.

>>17116893
Lately these threads have been getting all kinds of attention. I've seen people much better than me, and apparently I've been able to help some people so there's that.
I prefer giving mundane advice though, for reasons.
>>
>>17116935
Is perspective is everything i would not bother to change my situation
i would not bother to eat, breath, got to the doctor or do anything since i would have the irght perspective
>>
>>17116847

Excuse me Mr.Anon but you skipped me... Could you read me please? :/
>>17116937
>>
>>17116937

>if you want to know, ask her

Duh. But you won't even play along for a bit, huh?
>>
>>17116945

Perspective is one of those things that will either help or destroy your plans. However you can always learn something new from it. You can consider it as a 3rd door or something like that.
>>
>>17116811
Emily
A friend of mine has been distant lately because I guess he's not that interested in talking to me anymore or something.. Will things go back to normal or will we continue to drift apart?
>>
>>17116931
See >>17116935

I've had bad things happen to me before, and it wasn't until I realized that had they not happen, even worse things would have happened, if that makes sense.

Overall you will have things happen that will have taught you valuable lessons, if you pay attention to details. That's what I meant by "depends on your perspective".

In other words, develop an eye to detail, just don't over think things, and your year will progress more smoothly.

>>17116847
I'm not too sure if you just phrased it badly or if I don't like the question. Hmm.

By see her from time to time do you mean as a date? Or that you literally see her occasionally?

Alright, I may just develop a stock-answer to this kind of thing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Advice instead of a reading for you, and everyone else who asks "is s/he into me?"
Look up rejection sensitivity. Read it. Study it.
Rejection sucks, sure, but it's not a big deal. Learning how to handle either increases confidence, or at least the illusion of confidence, which, in the dating world, amounts to essentially the same thing.

>>17116945
Actually going to a therapist is meant entirely to help your brain re-frame things. A psychologist is all about perspective shifting, really.

Meaning, perspective is so important there are entire careers out of it. Including motivational speakers, self-help books, etc.

>>17116951
I have reasons for not playing along with such things.
Ms. something. Do you not know her first name? Is she in a position of authority? Two very good reasons for you to not bother, let alone me to read.

I enjoy banter as much as the next person, but not for this.
>>
File: Fire-Flowers.jpg (298KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Flowers.jpg
298KB, 1024x1024px
>>17116937
>>17116937
Yea I had the idea pop up recently to incorporate either pyromancy (mainly by candle) or capnomancy (by incense) with tarot readings. Hmmm... maybe I could dabble with both. Thank you :D
>>
>>17116989
you did not adressed my comment at all
>>
>>17116811

Teno
I'm mostly concerned about love.
>>
>>17116811

Call me Taker. I'm a Leo.

Does the path of the sword take me to where I would want to go?
>>
>>17116993
>>17116931
>Overall you will have things happen that will have taught you valuable lessons
Those dont sound like good times at all.
Most of these are tied to harships and painful experiences.
>>
>>17116811
Traveler.
Concerning my studies into the occult, where is best to look next?
>>
I'm no longer doing readings for a while (after this post I mean, I'm about to post my last one).

>>17116992
Well Emily, I have to say I'm partial to the name.

Huh. A narrow walkway swaying gently in the breeze. As I walked down the path to get you the swaying settled. I opened your door to enter a grassy knoll under a night sky. The entire scene got smaller and smaller until it was but a hair on an arm. The arm outstretched itself to present its hand to be taken, palm up, and another hand grasped it.
I tried to get back into the grassy knoll, and there were tow people there, sitting in the grass, back to back. Seeming peaceful, I left the scene. On the walk back though the path I ventured down was erased behind me.

Psych portion:
If someone's distant, it could be any number of things. Feeling distant, alone, just wanting to withdraw to think on things.
Give them some space. No one likes to feel closed in. On the same... hand though, offer your hand to them to take if they desire. If you remind them you're there, they may take it.

Like the backs sitting to each other: give them a poke. Whatever the response is, understanding is what you need to do.

And be prepared to forgive them if they decide to snap at you. Sometimes people snap if they're feeling under pressure, which is the same reason others withdraw.

>>17117023
Au contraire. Many of life's lessons are learned through positive examples. The strength lent by a friend. The meaning of being loved.
Taking care of a sick friend.
Being taken care of while sick from a friend.

And even if something is hard, it doesn't mean it's not worth doing. Pushing out that last rep or the last pull up can be a bitch, but when you do it you feel satisfied in the end, you pushed yourself to your limit and you succeeded. You overcame yourself.

If you have many nice things, but you're obsessed over being single, will you be able to enjoy those nice things?
Hence perspective.
(but good things will happen too, don't worry)
>>
>>17117029
Sorry friend, but I can point you in the right direction maybe?

In /x/ we have a few threads about occult general, or general magic or something.
It's some kind of general thread in a similar format to this one. They usually have all sorts of ebooks in the links there.

And if you don't find it, Golden Dawn is a good thing to read up on. Maybe try some divination yourself.
>>
>>17117037
Thank you, I'm not one to smother. He knows he can come to me if there's any sort of issues going on. It's just he usually texts me at the end of the day for a bit if he's been too busy throughout the day, but it's becoming less so :(
I'll let him be. He has more going on in his life than I do so he's probably been busy and I should understand that.
>>
>>17117070

well emily, i'm not a reader or anything but i'm kind of in the same situation you are now; but i hope yours works out for the better.
>>
>>17116993

Her first name is Jeanna, and no she isn't in a position of authority. I'm still riding out a small thrill high from being able to have a short conversation with her after waiting for a chance. Obviously I cant just walk up and ask whatever, whenever I want, and even if I could I'd want to be respectful and tactful toward her about it, not pushy.

I obviously don't expect you to interpret my question word for word, now stop being a dick.
>>
>>17116909
Nelie here, thank you very much Mr.Anon and honestly I have been trying, and if I wasn't afraid that it would ruin things, I'd have asked him already. Though honestly I have no clue on how to show my feelings better.
>>
>>17116651
Trev, 23, Aquarius
I would love some guidance as to what I should do. I have two jobs currently and the last reader said I needed to do some exciting to break free of the monotony. I'm also kind of strung out due to a recent harsh breakup and would like to know if continuing pursuit of this Lauren girl would be a good idea to help me move on. Thank you.
>>
>>17116993

Don't you have Mr. in your name?
>>
>>17117000
Oops... need to correct myself with the incense in regards to capnomancy since incense has its own category of Libanomancy lol.
>>
I believe that the russians are poisoning my food and every other food source to make them slaves to the unknown privilege substance world controlled slavery plans for privilege world domination by the unknown privilege substance slavery machine slave privilege control.
>>
>>17117125

more over they do not only poison you to make you slave to the unknown privilege substance overmind slavery controlled world slavery plans but they also spy on you and watch you they even employ russian privilege fruitflies to get into your room and watch you and report back they also use the russian privilege fruitflies to drop unknown privilege substance on your food to poison you and to make you slaves so you will be controlled by the brainwave privilege radio slavery controls sent directly via brainwave radio to your brain to carry out their commands of course by they i mean the unknown privilege substance world slavery control machine privilege russian fruitfly slavery
>>
>>17117095
As for you too. I've wasted so much time thinking back to if I ever said anything wrong, the overthinking isn't productive at all.
>>
>>17117127

i am actively taking measures to defend myself from ruthless attacks by the privileged trashcan russians it is only a matter of time before they find out i am spreading the truth about them on the internet and they try to stop me for they already attacked my phone therefore i cannot take pictures of them for the unknown privilege substance nano robots actively delete the privileged russian trashcans from the images i take the privileged russian trashcan shits have begun releasing poison privilege sleep gas into my room to try and make me unconscious so they could install privilege movement tracking cameras in my room to watch me and observe me and write down all my patterns so they would find what my weakness is but i am actively standing up against their privilege russian measures i have been up for 50 hours now i have just taken another dose of unknown privilege substance free amphetamines they will not make me go unconscious and install the privilege movement tracking cameras that also spread unknown privilege substance gas into my room and they will not watch me and i knew they were planning on something i heard the privileged russian trashcan shits yesterday so i prepared and when i suddenly started drowsing off i knew they were actively poisoning me with their privilege poisin privilege sleep gas that is seeping into my room right now
>>
>>17117137

you're exactly right. overthinking will just make you a nervous wreck in the end. i'm sure things will go back to normal soon
>>
You must seek the Blue Avians.

You must seek Ra.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
>>17117145
I sure hope so, thanks
>>17117111
>now stop being a dick
geez.. you querents are getting more and more rude. He's taking time out of his day to help people and has no obligation to do readings.
>>
>>17117167

Hey man, my numbers don't lie, and turnabout was always fair play.
>>
>>17117141

they try to abolish my entire existence they are constnatly watching me even on the streets the slaves to the unknown privilege substance machine people are watching me and taking notes and reporting them they have infected my phone with privilege russian privilege nanomachines that destroy any evidence about the russian privilege trashcan shits from all photos i take i know that because i see them trying to poison me but they dont show up on the photos this is why i need to write a manifesto and spread it everywhere and in real life where people cant just censor me and they will see the truth about hte privileged russian trashcan shits privilege unknown privilege substance controleld slavery plans towrads world domination by slavery the people there call me crazy and they dont believe me, they are all controlled by the unknown privilege substance they are slaves to the world domination planning unknown privilege substance machine this is why i need to write a manifesto and spread it everywhere and in real life where people cant just censor me and they will see the truth about hte privileged russian trashcan shits privilege unknown privilege substance controleld slavery plans towrads world domination by slavery i am not being controlled proof the slaves to the unknwon privilege machine are constantly watching me an taking notes and reporting back therefore they must be slaves and therefore they mustb e controlled therefore i am not controlled otherwise i would not know about their plans for world slavery domination they are already slaving everyone around me
>>
File: 1450824733854.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450824733854.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>17117208
>>
>>17117167
>you querents are getting more and more rude
This

No wonder so many readers don't feel like reading anymore
>>
>>17117370
Yeah.
Used to be a good community desu. It's alright though, we have each other
>>
Name: Frank
Sign: Scorpio
Birth time: 6:16am

Been a rough past few months with the ex. Bottom line, she is at the wrong and Im doing the "laying low". Deactivate all my social networks and all. With that said, she call call me to apologize if I keep laying low and creating that miss for me?
>>
Hey, was wondering if I could get a reading for what subject of magic would be best for me to learn and practice next.

>aug 15
>26yrsold
>male
ps not limited just to magic any type of spirituality would help with my current block
>>
>>17117881
Leaving now, maybe I can get a reading next time. cya guys later
>>
Just remember /div/, you may or may not feel my presence - you may not know that I'm lurking; but I do watch over you with a discerning eye...
>>
File: images (14).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>17118100
>You're creepy... I like you!
>>
I will do just a few readings
>>
File: 1450218262810.jpg (110KB, 768x767px) Image search: [Google]
1450218262810.jpg
110KB, 768x767px
>>17118134
Will Pringles ever love me?

>>17118100
Good good jinxie
>>
File: chesshire cat.jpg (521KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
chesshire cat.jpg
521KB, 1000x836px
>>17118134

Will the path of the sword take me where I wish to go? Who are my adversaries in waiting should I walk this path?
>>
>>17118159
No
>>
>>17118180
Oh
>>
>>17118159
Should I pursue work overseas?
>>
>>17118167
Well, if by path of the sword you mean being a decent human being, yea, I don't see why you won't find peace. Your adversaries are the typical
>>
>>17118134
general reading?

>20F capricorn
>>
>>17118193
Yes. See more beauty
>>
>>17118206
You like to chill at home a lot?
>>
>>17118134
24 male taurus
general reading would be nice, thanks a lot
>>
tell me about the woman i'm supposed to be with
>>
>>17118234
I sense something to do with rural area, countryside, or farm
>>
25 m capricorn
will i be leaving the country in february?
>>
>>17118159
What happened, did BV reject you?
>>
>>17118242
She's got a thing for wearing long dresses, likes having a bookshelf, round eyes.
>>
>>17118271
any idea on how long until we're together?
>>
>>17118254
I don't see you going anywhere
>>
>>17118277
4 or 5 years. You'll have gotten your life stabilized by that time
>>
>>17118134

analagom I'm really feeling down tonight. I dont know if you could but I would appreciate a love reading

simple, does somebody likes me right now?

Pisces
male
>>
>>17118134
How do I meet the woman I'll marry?
>>
>>17118296
how/where do we meet?
>>
>>17118300
There are no love interests. You don't put yourself out there enough
>>
>>17118134
Can you tell me how to get in contact with M again?
>>
>>17118278
You don't think I will be leaving the country at all? What work will I be doing?
>>
Oh man I'm gonna stop this. Lol those marriage questions. Like I'm going to sit here and explore all that.
>>
>>17118193
Idk man, you do you, live your life
>>17118261
Not yet, I like to keep my options open ;)

I kid, I want them equally..
>>
where will I be in 6 months?
>>
>>17118362
in my ass :^)
>>
>>17118167
That cat looks possessed or on crack
>>
>>17118134

Am i getting a girlfriend soon?
>>
>>17118100
Well now we know and feel your presence and your scrying eagle eye
>>
>>17118254

Kill yourself
>>
File: baby-donkey-with-mother.jpg (85KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
baby-donkey-with-mother.jpg
85KB, 720x540px
>>17119228
meow
>>
Hello /div/ would love a general reading please, a lot of change going on lately, would like to know what to expect.

Oscar
Libra
>>
William
Male
Gemini

Can i get a love reading please?
>>
Name: Flesh Heap
Sign: Taurus
Purpose: Enlightenment

Requesting any form of divination to lead me towards a path of spiritual growth. hopefully the reading will be entertaining for you as well.

Thank you.
>>
How do I fix my broken heart /x/?
Scrying prefered. But anything works.
S.
Aquarius
>>
>>17119675

> 2 of Cups

Unification and balance.

>>17119856

> Ace of Pentacles

New beginnings, opportunities.

>>17119877

> Flesh Heap

Hi Pudge, how's the new scepter?

>>17120193

> 3 of Swords (Reversed)

See it as a learning opportunity. Let it all out. Forgive and forget.
>>
Readings up for grabs. I do not do general and health readings.

Reply with
> name
> gender
> query / concern
>>
>>17120332
Melissa
Female
Give me a love reading.
>>
>>17120332
Oscar
male
love reading
>>
>>17120332

And no more "love reading" unless it's a -PROPER- query.

>>17120333

> Ten of Pentacles (Reversed)

Focus on working things out in the long-term.

>>17120335

> King of Swords (Reversed)

Decide for yourself what you want.
>>
>>17120362
Fair enough. Thanks and sorry for the trouble; I could have provided a more specific query, but I thought going with the general ''love reading'' was enough.
>>
>>17120332
Here is mine>>17117118
>>
>>17120332
Gary
Male
How can I reconcile all the different aspects of my life and become a well rounded person?
>>
>>17120335
>>17120362
I know what I want m8
>>
>>17120332
Ivan
male
Relationship/love reading
>>
File: 07-apple-bonsai.jpg (20KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
07-apple-bonsai.jpg
20KB, 500x625px
Will give readings to the first three responses to this post.

Include an image please!
>>
File: image_7.jpg (82KB, 880x852px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
82KB, 880x852px
>>17120421
Straight male, 21

Am I going to meet someone soon?

Thanks
>>
File: 1372662603184.jpg (241KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
1372662603184.jpg
241KB, 500x693px
>>17120421
Where do you see me going with occult, at least in general. Good places, bad places, etc.
>>
Oi

Just for discussion sake. I've got my own tarot deck and noticed it's got the elements on it. So... In the past 6 months i've gotten more and more familiar with the elements. But i still want to understand more. [Earth, Water, Air, Fire]

Is anyone versed in the Elements and willing to share general info? Or a link?
>>
File: chaos1.png (237KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chaos1.png
237KB, 500x500px
>>17120421
how will my love be this coming year?
thanks!
>>
File: 1450881361468-426979210.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1450881361468-426979210.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>17120425
I'm assuming you're looking for a love reading and not a "will I ever leave this room and validate my existence via human contact" reading.

You are the ace of swords, your possibilities lie in his king, and expected outcome is the two of cups.

The cards say that you are ready to meet someone, that there is nothing standing in your way, and that and bit of delicacy and awareness should score you the big one. Good luck!
>>
>>17117118

On the job situation,

> Queen of Swords (Reversed)

All this is telling me is that you need to think hard and refocus your goals and the direction you're heading in. In other words, choose wisely. Sorry, it's a little too general.

---

On the relationship situation,

> Six of Cups

Nostalgia and memories; desire to return to the past. Are you pursuing this girl simply because you think it will help you move on, or do you actually like her? Whatever the answer is, just keep in mind that things will never go back to being the same; even when you're with her.

>>17120406

> King of Wands (Reversed)

Manage your expectations. Don't be too rash and pushy.
>>
>>17120436
love life* sorry
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450843215110.jpg (49KB, 692x677px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450843215110.jpg
49KB, 692x677px
>>17120421
General reading
>>
>>17120332
Kevin
Male
How am I gonna do this Sunday/Monday against my friend Ryon? A win or a loss?

Thanks.
>>
>>17120446
>job thing
Yea I know...I'm still a little undecided right now about leaving butnim working on it.

>relationship
Well I've been interested in her for a while. I'm over my old relationship as it ended bad and doesn't need to continue. This Lauren girl likes a lot of the same things I do and I feel like it might be a good thing but I can't tell how she feels as she keeps saying she wants to meet up but ultimately cancels the day of due to work or something...
>>
File: 1450881939649942609016.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1450881939649942609016.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>17120429
I see you as being a profit based individual, and the occult pays out in non-monetary form. This path through the occult will be difficult for you as you may not see any point to it for a long while. Stick with it and believe in the heart of the cards-you'll make it to a fine place.
>>
>>17120445
>Off by one.

Yes, I was indeed asking for a love reading.

The reading sounds good, Thank you, lad

Good luck and take care of yourself.
>>
Could anyone please do a general reading for me?
>>
>>17120468
I do not expect occult to pay out in any sort of a monetary form, and I could say that I'm the opposite of a profit-based individual. Maybe in a slightly less material form, sure.

Thank you for the reading Tarotfag, appreciated. Want a simple reading in return? Only if I'll find my tarot cards, that is.
>>
File: 1450882270264-1674476911.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1450882270264-1674476911.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>17120436
The competition is real, but so is your love. The cards say to work for what you need and take what you want: all will be well.
>>
>>17120483
thanks m9
>>
>>17120450
Late to the game, #4, but I drew a card off the top anyways. We should meet up because it was The Lovers.
>>
I have reason to believe my friend is going to get aids. Can someone do a reading on whether or not he will? I know this sounds like a joke but I'm being serious.
>>
>>17120496
What does it means mang?
i doubt we can meet up since im not a burger
>>
>>17120501
Well I'm not ketchup so quit smothering me with this burger talk.
>>17120499
Flipped a coin for this one...sorry, but your friend's getting AIDS.
>>
>>17120457

> Five of Swords

It could represent a win, but not a good one -- it's essentially a conflict, betrayal and "win at all costs" thing. Keep calm and try not to escalate things to the point of tension between the two of you.

>>17120461

On that relationship thing.. Just keep going. I can do a spread later if you're sticking around.

>>17120499

I flipped a coin, it says yes.
>>
>>17116633

Rodolfo
Male
Capricorn

Can i get a love reading please?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17120501
>>17120504
well then, are we fucking or what?
>>
>>17120332

James
Male
Can I win over the girl I have my eye on?
>>
>>17120506
Sure, just reply back to this post whenever you're free and thank you!
>>
>>17120506
>>17120504
Flipping a coin isnt divination. you guys are phonys.
>>
>>17120506
>>17120504
Actually I'll just assume the only thing you guys can read in that case is love. Have fun staying in your comfort zone and enjoy the tedium of "omg does she like me back?
>>
>>17120517
Let's take this to /soc/. I'm thinking a thread subject of 'rate The Lovers' and the gig would be that your image and the previously posted image are paired for the purposes of rating how hot the sex would be.
>>
>>17120524
I dunno man...I flipped a coin and it says I'm for real and not a phony.
>>
>>17120506
>It could represent a win, but not a good one -- it's essentially a conflict, betrayal and "win at all costs" thing. Keep calm and try not to escalate things to the point of tension between the two of you.

Well it's typical fantasy football, nothing to major honestly.
>>
>>17120548
you're just lying even more now. It's like all you can do is lie. I'm glad you think flipping a coin is divination though. Now I know not to take readings from you seriously.
>>
>>17120553
I made a vow to not tell lies, so stop being butthurt about your friend getting the AIDS. My coin gives yes/no responses and that's what she said-don't insult the messenger.
>>
>>17120597
I'm not butthurt at all. I just find it funny that you think flipping a coin is a legitimate divination practice.
>>
>>17120332

Romero
Male
Love reading about the following:

I like a girl that I sometimes see for a quick talk. But I'm not sure if she likes me even a bit isnce sadly I don't get to see her everyday and I don't really know if she is interested in somebody else, however I know she is single and has been single for a while. Oddly enough I'm kinda having a crush on her since I like how she is a lot.

So I'm wondering: Is there a chance that she could be interested in me as in us being a couple in the future?

Thank you reader.
>>
>>17120506
Would you be able to do a health reading for me please
F
Gemini
>>
I will do one-card readings for a few querents. I only need your name or nickname or whatever you associate as, gender and query.
>>
>>17120745
Ada, F
Will my career chances improve in the nearest future?
Thank you in advance, kind reader.
>>
>>17120745
Oscar
Male
what do i need to be happy?
>>
>>17120745

James
Male

Will I be able to date the woman I have my eye on? What's required?
>>
>>17120752
Queen of Cups Reversed.

No. Possibly too much focus on your emotions or something internal to even notice any possibilities that may be around you.

>>17120760
Eight of Pentacles Reversed.

You need more focus and effort. That's literally it. Work harder, put less focus on the mistakes that you do. Instead look at them as a learning experience instead of something that will sit on your shoulders incessantly. You're not going to get anywhere if you'll sit around like that.

Or maybe you need to change your perspective into something more that will help you. Either way, whatever you have or whatever you're doing right now is just not cutting it.
>>
>>17120770
Two of Pentacles Reversed.

Lack of balance. I don't think it will be a possibility for you, and even so, it'll drop. Hard.

Ace of Wands.

More passion, more drive, more recklessness. It almost seems like you may try to balance it all out, carefully try to put her into your current life and work with it, but it's something that may lead you to a downfall.

I am almost tempted to say just go with it and go for her, instead of carefully planning and working about to catch her eye.
>>
>>17120745

alice/female
will i finally find love next year?
>>
>>17120800
Six of Wands Reversed.

A straight up no, at least considering your current state. Wish less for love and stay more on your ground instead. Less wistfulness. Then you may work something out.
>>
>>17120745
>>17117118
Here ya go please and thanks!
>>
>>17120732
>>17120745
Please ?
>>
>>17120745
Michael
Male
how can I get in contact with M again?
>>
>>17120811
>I'm also kind of strung out due to a recent harsh breakup and would like to know if continuing pursuit of this Lauren girl would be a good idea to help me move on.

It looks like an easy setup for more heartbreak, but not my place to say anything about this.

Wheel of Fortune Reversed.

Taking a shot and a gamble and getting nothing out of it. Falling out of grace. Just over all, no luck with whatever it is that you're going to do.

>>17120813
The High Priestess.

Look inside of yourself and listen to your intuition. You think something's wrong? Well then, best go to the doctor because it may as well be.

>>17120826
Six of Cups.

Nostalgia and innocence. Maybe look at something that you two used to do, or perhaps something that you shared from before and suggest them to do it with you? Definitely a call to look back on what it is that you have done with them before and perhaps using it to your advantage to get them to contact you.

It may be literal and it may be more in a thought and memory sense. Could very well be returning to where they used to be or lived and see there? The query you gave me isn't too clear, so I'm shooting in the dark here.
>>
>>17120745

Nicholas
Male

Does she still dream of me?
>>
>>17120840
Thank you. Very wise words too
>>
>>17120745
When will I rank up in CS:GO
Montana Male
>>
>>17120810

less wistfulness? how is me being wistful keeping me from finding love? explain pls.
>>
>>17120863
Two of Cups Reversed.

Nope. Nope. Nope. If it's in a romantic sense, definitely not. Even then, in any sort of a sense it's a very unlikely thing.

>>17120864
No problem and good luck.

>>17120866
The time you won't play CS:GO because it's all filled with cykas and hues.

Nine of Pentacles Reversed.

Either you're trying way too hard or you're trying not enough. I'm tempted to go with the first one. So, stop doing that and just play the game for the sake of playing it and enjoying it.

>>17120876
Wait, did I type wistfulness? My bad, it was wishfulness. Floating too much and hoping for love. You have to stay on the ground every once in a while, for I find that love tends to sweep you off the hardest when you're at the most stable. Can't sweep anything up when you're high up in the air and out of the reach.
>>
>>17120880

that's the thing though, i've been on the ground for a while now. i haven't been "swept up". it's pretty much the opposite. thanks anyway
>>
>>17120745

Hello, I'm >>17120623, would you mind doing one more? If you can't it's okay, thanks anyway.
>>
>>17120889
Very well then. Do what you wish, after all it's your life. I'm only sitting here and doing very simple and perhaps even inaccurate readings. I'm only conveying what the cards told me.

>>17120954
Hello. I'm going to be here for a long while, so don't worry about asking me for a reading.

Two of Cups Reversed.

Sadly, no. There's an imbalance between you two, and she definitely notices it. Disinterest. She probably sees you more as an acquaintance and nothing more than that, ignorant to your feelings that you have about her.
>>
>>17120745
Ethan, male

I'm considering travel in the next week or so. How would it work out for me if I went?
>>
File: donkey14.jpg (66KB, 525x454px) Image search: [Google]
donkey14.jpg
66KB, 525x454px
AYYYYY 4CHINS BACK UP :^)
>>
>>17120973

>>17120973

>>17120973

First of all thank you for the reading. It's helpful.

Well, it's kinda sad, but at least is more clear now. I guess I'll just try to forget her and carry on, I guess she'll find a good guy in the future, she deserves it since she is a wonderful human being.

It's sad, but I'll have to accept it.

Would you mind doing me a general lover reading since we're kinda into this? If you have the time of course, I'm stuck at work and I'm going to be here for a while too. So I can check the thread from time to time.

(I'm >>17120623 btw)

Hoping you still here.
>>
>>17120745
Jair.
Male.

Why is my friend Eleani seeing me everywhere, and what can she do about the words I told her that are hurting her?
>>
Chris
M
What is my inner element? How does my element effect me and my future?
>>
Mike
M
What next year bring to me?
>>
>>17121020
Ten of Swords Reversed.

Go for it. It may help you recover.

>>17121043
The Hierophant Reversed.

Focus less on tradition and something that has been set and go with whatever the heck works for you. Or don't cling to something old or something that obviously doesn't seem to work; either it may be situation related or it may be a perspective or a thought.

I hope it will help you.

>>17121051
The Devil.

Simply break lose of them. Forget about them. Focus on something more material, something more substantial than just words. Don't listen to the words that were spoken, essentially.
>>
>>17121095
>>17121095
Oh geez, wonder what my words really did to her... I guess I am a monster, haha.
>>
>>17121095
Y, male
Am I getting a job soon ?
>>
I must ask.. Will Shillary become president?
>>
>>17121121
Who knows, you may as well ask her. In case you said something completely and outright fucked up, well then, best not approach and see what happens.

>>17121157
Two of Swords Reversed.

Quite possibly not, or at least you're going to get several offers that will leave you confused and uncertain. At least there's going to be some confusion and indecision abound in the future in regards of job-searching.

>>17121192
King of Pentacles.

Oh dear god she may actually do it. I hope that's not the case though.
>>
>>17121217
>Oh dear god she may actually do it.
That's pretty much what the other readers have said. We're in for a fun ride desu
>>
>>17121217
Thank you, anon.
>>
YVG, Male
Having some legal issues, how does it look?
>>
>>17121217
What about Trump?

Will he get the GOP nomination?
>>
>>17120332
Henry.
Male.
Curses / upcoming events.
>>
>>17121232
>>17121217
OY VEY
>>
>>17121307
Can you swim? kek
>>
>>17121217
Male
Christian
Trying to figure out what to do for a career. Should I go into Law Enforcement or Maritime Law Enforcement?
>>
>>17121095
I suppose I'll start making travel plans; thanks
>>
>>17121095

Hierophant Reversed guy.

Sorry but work has been busy today and I had to talk about a lot of things with a client. Back to you (I hope you still around buddy).

Funny that you mention tradition because I'm a relly traditional guy. I'm really respectful with women, and sadly I'm not the most good looking guy around. I do my sport and I keep being as fit as I can with the time I have but,,, I'm in a no way to turn around moment, I'll be sincere with you I'm 21 about to be 22 and I never had luck in love. The only girl who loved me neeeded a "build up" of almost 2 years and she left me after 7 days of relationship.

Nothing really works with me, I'm shy and kinda ugly as I said before... But I'm a hard working pal, I'm a good human being and I'm not the worst of the worst obviously.

I guess that I should just wait a little longer until I figure out what kind of gameplan can work for me... I just want a girl to share a piece of the road so we can learn from eachother, like... I feel I need to have partner to keep going in life...

Maybe I'm one of those people who are destined to live and die alone, not that I fear that but... I just miss having somebody to be with just to feel loved for once. Being alone for so long... hurts.

Thanks for advice. it really opened my eyes. I'll try my best in life from now on. Thank you reader.
>>
>>17120791

>I am almost tempted to say just go with it and go for her, instead of carefully planning and working about to catch her eye.

Unless she seems like she's bothered, that's exactly what I'm going to do, regardless of cards. Thanks
>>
>>17121232
>>17121308
Well lads, time to move out of America or Earth in general, because this is going to go left real fast.

>>17121258
No problem.

>>17121300
Nine of Swords Reversed.

Quite possibly not. One of the few cards to show outright despair, even if it's reversed. Possibly a huge nope.

>>17121317
>Law Enforcement

Six of Wands Reversed.

That's an outright nope if I ever saw one. You may enjoy it for a quick second, a victory of sorts, but it's going to wane out real fast.

>Maritime Law Enforcement

Page of Wands Reversed.

Quite possibly a boring choice, less action, less movement. It's going to be one hell of a boring mess, or you're not going to have enough drive and will to keep up with it/even get to it in the first place.

Neither look good from what I'm getting.

>>17121363
No problem.

>>17121390
And yet another no problem and good luck.
>>
>>17121411

Frost
So do you see a girlfriend in my near future? Im workin on it w here I can
>>
>>17121369
And you're going to get one separate post for yourself.

It really is all fine if you're not able to respond as fast as possible, since focusing on the job more is important than talking to some random ass reader that you found in /x/. I still am, and probably will, but only for lurking.

You... you hit all the right spots in my heart. It's just sad to see someone who obviously works hard and wishes to have something for himself, someone to share his life and his passion and his goals with, to build something wonderful and magnificent with someone who is like-minded and is just as passionate. Shit, dude, I am almost tempted to say to not wane off from that particular mindset since it is honestly inspiring.

I could say that I pretty much entirely backed out of love matters myself, considering that every time I even love or feel, it just bites me in the ass later on. It seems that I simply don't do well with it, causing me to do stupid things and in turn, make me do stupid shit. I'd say work on whatever plan in the future, and try to bear with the loneliness for now. Don't make the mistake of rushing into it with someone, because oh dear that may hurt even more for you.

tl;dr - don't become a shitty person who goes through women and just try to live your life as it is. Work on something. Focus on something. Perhaps the card was speaking about the entire ''feeling like shit'' attitude about loneliness and what not. Who knows really...

I hope it did honestly help you out and did not just put you on a wrong path. You do sound like you need some happiness and joy and love in your life, and I wish that it will pop up for you sometime in the future and hold until the end of days. Good luck man, good luck.

>>17121418
Eight of Pentacles Reversed.

Keep going on it, keep working with it, because for the time being there's no qt 3.14 girl for you. I also drew Four of Wands Reversed, which is also a no. Signifying blockage of some sorts. No idea where though.
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>17121411
Lelz
It's alright though, I'm in Canada. Come join me if you want. One more question: Is LoveReaderPringles lonely?
>>
>>17121441
YVG, Male
Having some legal issues, how does it look?
>>
>>17121449
Canada eh? I may consider it, actually. And while he may be, I think you'd have quite a lot of problems getting to him in any sort of a romantic fashion or even sexual. Don't ask why; gut feeling.

>>17121450
Last reading for today.

Knight of Cups Reversed.

Not looking too well. Too many thoughts, too many emotions possibly associated with this entire thing, or at least there's some kind of unrealistic thought or feel about it. Don't get your hopes too high up.
>>
File: 1440594662087.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440594662087.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>17121441
Hey! >>17121369 here, first of all thanks for the long answer. I'd love to answer you back:

I really thank you for the post and first of all "some random ass reader" come ooon.... You have no idea how much help you give people who come here with questions. It's really insane how much you readers help people in /x/ in a daily basis.

You hit in the right spot with me. It's all about focus and then share it with somebody. Love for me is something related to share, I would love to make happy a girl just as I try to make my good friends happy. And belive me I will always drive myself trough the toughest shit just to be a better human been. Why? Because why not? This world needs people that makes us feel that living is worth every once in a while (Sorry if I sound like a pretencious prick in here haha.)

Anyway, I just want to share love, I don't want a force relationship. This girl I was talking about is amazing, hard-working girl is just that I know she is in her 20s and wants a boyfriend badly because she also wants some love in her life, If I'm not the "one" I can only hope she will find the right guy.

I'm happy somebody gave me a new point of view since as I said I'm shy and I barely speak about the people I like with my friends since I'm afraid that would cause that people any trouble.

Belive it or not you helped me today. I can now carry on and keep fighting in my daily life. I can now start searching again for love and try to search for somebody to share new experiencies with.

And btw sorry about my awful english I'm from spain and I can barely use my english here. But anyway. Thanks for everything reading I hope you have a wonderful day/life in the future! :)

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>17121463
Danke
>>
File: Obama-Valentine-copy.jpg (104KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Valentine-copy.jpg
104KB, 600x375px
>>17121463
I don't think we're not that much better off actually with our Trudeau faggot. Canacucks are screwed too I guess m8.

>Don't ask why; gut feeling.
Yeah that's kind of what I expected.. I can always just dream and stick to humping pillows. Or maybe there's another lonely reader out there for me.
>>
>>17121498

Anon, I don't know you but you sound like a cool guy. I followed your conversation with the reader and just... Please, stay stong. that's it.
>>
Any available readers? Seems like the last one left.

Sagittarius, female

Should I work at the movie theater? Will I be happy there?
>>
nice meme
>>
>>17121554
benis :^)
>>
>>17121317
>>17121411
Thanks for the read anon, I appreciate it. Can you do a career read for me? Do the cards recommend something else other than Law Enforcement?
>>
>>17121411
>Quite possibly not. One of the few cards to show outright despair, even if it's reversed. Possibly a huge nope.
Could it be... The despair of Mexicans building the wall...? :^)
>>
>>17117834
Bumping this question from last night if any anon can help out.
>>
>>17120745
Jason
Male
Do I have a chance with Shian?
>>
Will i find my dog?
He ran away 2 weeks ago?
>>
Artin
Blue
Capricorn
Will i ever be with lori.
>>
Any readers still here?
>>
>>17121553
You will make several friends at the theatre and it will be fun in the beginning. However, you will soon become bored and face the dilemma of either staying with your new friends or taking a new, more interesting job.
Use this information as you will.
>>
Hello?
>>
>>17121979
Can you read me?
>>
I am the one asking about lori
>>
>>17121979

Hello mr reader? Just because I'm curious how going to be my love life in the beginning of 2016?

Male
Pisces
>>
Sierra
Female
Do i have any chance with Rian.
He seems distant wen im around lol.
>>
>>17121956

oh no, i hope you can find your dog :( sorry i'm not a reader, i hope i didn't get your hopes up.
>>
>>17121979

Male virgo

See a woman in my future?
>>
File: 1444619721418.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444619721418.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>17119259
>>
>>17122054
woof
>>
>>17121985
>>17121994
>>17122036

I'll do these three, but I need a little more to go on. Quite tired tonight. Can you post a piece of your favorite art (classical, surreal, anime, whatever) and I'll tell you what I see with regards to your question.
>>
File: 1440049852213.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440049852213.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>17122068
>>
I wish the readers would let us know what time they are stopping. Everytime I post in one of these threads it just ends up being dead. Is that to much to ask. I mean really, if you post u are reading then just leave to go make a sandwhich and just wander back whenever you feel like it what kind of reader is that? Its not very professional! I was recomended for this site from my friend Sam on facebook. I have to say that it is very hard to use. Why do not all of you have names? If the reader is done reading why dont they say when they are leaving? How the heck am i suppossed to know who is reading now? Also where is the member info so i can sign up? I assume i just need my email or I can do it through facebook. Also why is there no facebook buttun so I can link to my facebook? Its nice to meet you all and I hope a reader can do me.
Thank you,
Breanne
>>
>>17122074
>>
>>17122075

Omg lol
>>
>>17122075
Top kek
>>
File: 1438385521669.jpg (32KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1438385521669.jpg
32KB, 612x612px
>>17122080
>>
>>17122075
Welcome to 4chan. Enjoy.
>>
>>17122071

Ok I'm
>>17121994
>>
>>17122075
gave me a chuckle m8
new meme

>>17122084
>>
>>17122071

Okay. Here's Cosmic Christ from Sacred Mirrors

https://amusingyou.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/cosmic-christ.jpg

And my question was >>17122036
>>
>>17122095

I'd post the pic but my phone browser crashes when I bring up the file upload window
>>
>>17122103
Mine too!!!spooooooooky
>>
>>17122089
I think you will find 'love' next year. I use inverted commas because it won't be love in the true sense.
This girl will play on your low self-confidence and you may feel the need to become too attached to her. Perhaps you are prone to this?
It will be nice for a while, nonetheless.
It seems like you need to focus on yourself for a while and not pressure yourself into seeking acceptance from someone else (the girl, in this situation).
Having said that, I feel that you will make many new friends in the new year, and maybe one of those will turn into something more without you at first realizing it.

Let me know how you feel about the reading.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-02-19-35-16.png (933KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-02-19-35-16.png
933KB, 1440x2560px
>>
I'll trade a reading for a reading, let me know what you need.

Just one, my time is short
>>
>>17122119
Sounds good, anymore details on time tho?
>>
>>17122119
Feels good and makes sense in the way I'm going to be doing this next year. So this scenario is very plausible
>>
Hey guys its me, Breanne again. Can someone read me. I have been very patient I have. I have been "refreshing" for 15 min or so. I have to say that this tarot forum also kinda sucks. I do like the forum on tulpas though! ;) very interesting. Also can anyone tell me what the cost for a reading is and how to be member i guess you pay through that way? Anyhow thanks!
>>
>>17122095
I see several women in your future, anon.
I don't want to give too much away but my advice would be to not 'dumb yourself down' to your potential flames. Your intelligence and, dare I say it, arrogance, can be very endearing qualities to the opposite sex - and suppressing those traits in your character to meet the expectations of others will only eat you up inside and exacerbate your awkwardness. You will meet a woman who loves you for you, though after several failed attempts, and by that time you will have accepted yourself, as will she.

Let me know what you think.
>>
>>17122071

are those three the only ones you're doing tonight?
>>
>>17122124
Sorry, it's hard for me to say an exact date. I'm glad the reading made some sense though. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1450273480399.jpg (15KB, 620x408px) Image search: [Google]
1450273480399.jpg
15KB, 620x408px
>>17122153
>tarot reader
>doesnt want to give too much away
>mfw
>>
>>17122153

I- wow. I wish there was a timeframe on that or clues to which bullets I need to dodge (i know, that's impossible to see), but yeah good advice and guidance.

Well here's to good luck. And good luck on your own endeavors as well
>>
>>17122145
ffs
Don't make it so obvious you're a newb. Read the sticky or some shit womyn
>>
>>17122161
I didn't say I was a tarot reader.
>>
>>17122163
Good luck to you too, anon. I hope my reading helped in some way.
>>
>>17122176
>falling for such an obvious troll
>>
>>17122158
Originally, yes. I haven't heard from the third person though, so go ahead. Ask a question and show me a piece of art.
>>
someone here reading natal charts?
>>
>>17122198

Well hot damn, it must be my lucky night. Anyway I have a love question too, as if there is a guy coming up for me in the future. (I'm female, if it matters)
>>
File: 1449916419378.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449916419378.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>17122178
Sorry
>magical mystic mind reader
>doesnt want to give too much away
>mfw
>>
File: 1439332075504.jpg (106KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1439332075504.jpg
106KB, 500x667px
>>17122093

Putin is kinda hot tho
>>
>>17122212
I can see a man, well, a boy really. By that I mean that he is boyish looking. Hard to describe. I sense that you look for weirdness in potential relationship candidates, but the people who wear this trait on their sleeves are usually more 'normal' than you first realize.
The man/'boy' I can sense is very normal looking and seeming, but has a more spiritual, even darker side.
I guess the advice you could take from this would be to assume everyone is a little weird in sometimes impossible-to-see ways, and someone who accepts your own weirdness will not always display their own so clearly.

Yours was a strange one. Sorry if my reading doesn't make 100% sense. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>17122262
That's better :)
>>
>>17122277
Interdasting
>>
>>17122277

Why was mine so strange? I'm guessing because of the drawing I chose, haha. But you're not wrong, I do tend to look for weirdness sometimes. Do I already know this guy or something? Thanks for the reading btw.
>>
>>17122289
No. You will meet him sometime in the fall. I dont want to give to much away, but keep your eyes open for the color green.
Thanks and good luck!
>>
Any readers? Reposting my question >>17121069
>>
>>17122320
They all seem to be gone bro
>>
>>17122289
This wasn't me >>17122306

At this point this anon is clearly mocking me, but I will answer your question regardless.

Yours was strange because it seemed unpredictable. There is a stagnancy to your life, like it has been the same for a while, but this will only make the coming change more jarring.
I could see a few things happening, and it was hard to pinpoint one specific event. Sorry for any confusion.
>>
>>17122343

I'm one of your previous querents. Do you see anything concerning the red haired girl J and I?
>>
Can anyone interpret this GD spread for me? I used reversed cards instead of relying on elemental dignities. I have my own interpretation, but I fear I'm too biased. A tldr is fine.
>>
File: Putin valentine.jpg (181KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Putin valentine.jpg
181KB, 1600x960px
>>17122267
His face makes me wet
>>
>>17122075
Assuming this post isn't a troll, here's the key thing
>professional
That's just it. Nobody here is "professional." Professional is implying paid service. You want professional readers? I can link my paypal account and wait on you hand and foot. We do this shit for free.
>>
>>17122409
Stick on your current path to find what you've been looking for, albeit expect your mind to be unsatisfied on this end; this isn't what you truly will find happiness in.

The better choice is to exit the current path, and find new prospects in other interpersonal adventures. You cannot proceed in this individual way you've been going.
>>
>>17122468
don't take b8
>>
>>17122486
Thank you

I had specific options for each one. Does that change anything?
>>
Does anyone know of a good spread to determine the significance of a given person in your life?
>>
>>17122468

YHBT
>>
>>17122075
>member info
>facebook button

kill yourself
>>
Hi, new to div here wondering about some good literature? Also a question excuse my ignorance on the subject but I've seen the crystals before and remembered they had something to do with div i believe and i didnt really believe in it, i then met a girl who wore one and we met out of complete randomness..although it felt like we knew each other a life time..and she like knew everything about me and read me like a book with barely talking to me...she told me later that night she had a strong feeling we just had to meet and talk that night..is this in anyway related to div?
>>
>>17122668

YHBT
>>
>>17120433
Try this :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mah%C4%81bh%C5%ABta#Buddhism
>>
>>17122683
Check out Be Here Now by Ram Das
>>
File: yee_qi_by_chrismasna-d8riumd.jpg (24KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
yee_qi_by_chrismasna-d8riumd.jpg
24KB, 400x425px
anolagom, are you lonely?
>>
>>17122520
I agree with Galdrastafr reading. I wanna add that the cards say to me you are an introverted person. So, you should choose a path more in line with that
>>
>>17123208
Yup
>>
>>17123230
Oh :(
Sory I misspelled ,im tipsy
>>
>>17123253
Hey that's ok. I'm baked, chilling at work, to lazy to go home
>>
Brandon
gemini
brown hair, brown eyes
5'5
230lbs
newport news,va
Will I ever lose weight?
>>
>>17123221
The current path is actually more in line with my introversion. The alternate path is risky.
>>
>>17123325
Hmm. Is there an other "introverted" path?
>>
>>17123319
I'm not the type to shitpost here, but come on dude. You'll lose weight if you want to badly enough and if you have the discipline necessary.

Get yourself the myfitnesspal app: it is now your god. Be truthful to it and obey it.
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. Get on a routine that incorporates both cardio and lifting.

Make your own fate here, lad.
>>
>>17123343
Not one that was represented within the scope of the reading, which was simply for the purpose of making a decision.
>>
>>17123281
Sounds alright
>>17123319
Oh it's yo agin
That's for yo to choice not som ereader
>>
>>17123362
Maybe you gotta find one
>>
>>17123362
But interesting cards nonetheless
>>
>>17123374
Well, that particular reading was very binary and contextually-specific. In the grand scheme of things, I could see something introverted coming up, of course, but that was just a very specific decision.
>>
File: 1448929457899.jpg (22KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
1448929457899.jpg
22KB, 236x244px
So, might as well throw it out there. Possible future Diviner. I've had this sort of thread run throughout my life, and I'm interested in pursuing it. I've read the sticky, and my knowledge generally came through Oneiromancy, among other bits and pieces. I want to know how to study in it and strengthen it, figure it all out, and use it. Any ideas?
>>
>>17123502
Keep a dream journal?
>>
ay analagom
Youre in east van right?
Is your lights flickering like mine? shit I dont want my power t go otu. I hate this fuckn weather I wish it was summer
>>
>>17123895
Heh. No I'm not in east van. Some shit went down between me and roommates so I had to go elsewhere
>>
>>17123895
But yes the weather is terrible. Snow tomorrow I hear
>>
>>17123903
Thats not good..Where did you go now?
>>17123909
Snow isnt that bad desu. Better than rain I thnk
>>
>>17123936
Currently staying in kitsolano. Temporary thing though. Going to hop the ferry to Victoria for the holiday weekend.
>>
>>17123952
Do you have family over in Victoria?
I havnt been to kits in a long time. I think Jericho beach is near there. It's a nice beacj
>>
>>17124013
I do have family there. Vic is my old stomping grounds. I like to get baked by that beach. Have to sleep now. G'night anon. Introduce yourself next time. Smoke a j
>>
>>17124189
Yeah it's getting late. Goodnight, sleep well :)
>>
File: 1380234077326.png (138KB, 310x259px) Image search: [Google]
1380234077326.png
138KB, 310x259px
>>17121498
You're probably not around at this point, so I feel a bit ashamed for having some external circumstances pop up to stop me from reading or even replying to people who wanted a reply. First of all, your English is fine. Don't worry about that.

We do this kind of a thing for free, don't we? I guess that also excuses us from any sort of ''unprofessional'' remarks like the one who said something along the lines of that. If it helps people through practice of divination, then so be it.

You have an incredible mindset on life, but I'm just going to leave this out here; know your limits with pushing yourself. I recall one person who said something to me like that, and I had to constantly remind him to not push too much, otherwise he'd end up in trouble. And you don't sound like pretentious prick, not at all.

I mean, don't take all of these readings too seriously unless you get a few and end up comparing them between one another. Sometimes one or two will strike true, but it's just the matter of knowing it or well, hoping it. It can't hurt to just go for it and see what happens, but eh... do what you will.

I'm surprised I indeed helped you with just a card or two.

Good luck with your love-hunt, anon. I hope it will go well for you.

>pic unrelated

>>17121537
No problem.

>>17121538
Don't know too much about Canada politics and what not, so do excuse me there.

Have fun finding that one elusive lonely reader who will simply appreciate your efforts to make them feel oh so less lonely.

>>17121623
10 of Cups/The Hermit

The more cards I drew, the more confused I was. It seems to point to something that you may enjoy internally. The problem is that the first card could go on about something community related, but at the same time Hermit is a lone card. Hmm... I'd say something that keeps you relatively by yourself, but at the same time contributes to the society and community around you.
>>
File: 1389217725358.png (105KB, 314x316px) Image search: [Google]
1389217725358.png
105KB, 314x316px
And now I'm done.

>>17121662
No, it's the despair of the Trump supporters. The Mexicans shall rejoice when their only true thorn shall disappear from their side. Pack up fellas, this is going to be a rough ride like that one anon already said.

>>17121750
The World

It seems like so, yeah. Might as well go for it.
>>
>>17124832
hi anon, are you up for a reading?
if yes then:

Javier
Male

When will I get a job?
>>
>>17122075
I'm tempted to put on my trip just to call you a faggot, but I'll refrain.

Welcome to 4chan. Now get the hell out of here before it consumes you.
>>
I'll give this a try just in case anyone else wants to do a reading. I just feel lost, I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Claudia
Female
Scorpio

Lately, I've been feeling stranded. I'm tired, both mentally and physically, and if feels like I'm not going anywhere. I've been trying to make a change in my life, but I keep failing. I just keep mistakes and bad choices. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I want to give up.

Any enlightenment or help would be appreciated.
>>
>>17122075
>>17122145
It's astounding how easily you trolled so many people
>>
File: image.jpg (465KB, 1000x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465KB, 1000x610px
Merry Yule everyone! How has /div/ been lately?
>>
File: image.png (261KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261KB, 400x519px
>>17126356
Boring af
>>
Anyone doing readings?
I know this may be a bad time for them...
But I'm very upset about something and want to get to the bottom of it.
>>
>>17126356

Girl problems. Got one whose taken who might want to screw around with me, another I want to talk to but don't run into often enough to try, and her or the people around her might turn it into some degrading head game, and a third who might be cautiously checking me out for whatever reason, but I'm not sure yet. And something tells me this ends with me getting nowhere, as always.

...how are you this fine christmas eve?
>>
>>17126419
>Girl problems
iktfb
>>
Please... Anyone for a reading...
I don't want to manifest something on someone I don't want to regret...
>>
>>17126500

Hell, why else would we bum around these threads so much? I cherish any sign that tells me I'm misinterpeting a situation or wasting my time or not being open enough to someone or w/e other imaginary problem comes up
>>
>>17126580
>I don't want to manifest something on someone I don't want to regret...
wut?
>>
>>17126580

Does that mean you're pregnant?
>>
>>17126587
Basically Law of Attraction.
>>
>>17126591
No, lol.
>>
>>17126580
I may or may not read it. What's your query?
>>
>>17126611
Okay, thanks.
Jair.
Gemini.
Male.

What is the point of the love circle for, and is the point for me to get rid of the other guy once and for all?
>>
>>17126626
You're asking how to outcompete a guy who likes the same girl as you?
>>
>>17126637
Yes... But it's really complicated as fuck as how my life has been with this shit for 3 months now...
>>
>>17126637
I don't have anyone to really talk to... Everyone I've trusted has backstabbed me... And... I just want to be happy, man.
I just want to be happy.
>>
>>17126648

there, there, anon. if it makes you feel better we're all miserable
>>
>>17126682
But wouldn't we all be here mourning then?
. ___.
>>
>>17126702

for most of us it's christmas eve and we're posting on /x/, i think that's mourning enough
>>
>>17126702
>>17126731
>>
>>17126645
I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline your query today, as it is not the emergency I considered it might have been. Perhaps I'll read it some other time, but not tonight. I'll be getting back to Christmas now; good luck.
>>
>>17126731
*Sigh*
Well, here's to our wishes, fellas.
Cheers.
>>
>>17126752

Do you even have the balls to try this one?

>>17126419
>>
>>17126765

i don't think "girl problems" is that important to that reader, anon
>>
>>17126768
It isn't a big deal, it's just that it's kinda.... Really big actually.
But I don't feel like going into depth.
If he doesn't want to do the reading, I understand.
>>
>>17126752
Wait wait good sir let me ask you one as similar to the one's just asked you tell me if you deem it worthy since it's similar it might help .might take some time going out of town and the terrain messes with the wifi
>>
>>17126768

But I have to spread my seed in a responsible, compassionate manner!
>>
>>17126793

too bad anon, you'll just have to save your seed for santa instead
>>
>>17126794

My holidays aren't THAT happy if you know what I mean
>>
File: creepy-santa_o_2607253.jpg (131KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-santa_o_2607253.jpg
131KB, 600x830px
Merry Chistmas to all you sad fuckers
>>
>>17126828

>tfw santa didn't bring me a bf like i asked for
>>
>>17126845

Would a picture of my dick make up for it?
>>
>>17126845
There's no need for a bf when you have Santa (Satan) in your life
>>
>>17126853

that would make me feel even worse
>>
>>17126860

Men and women are worlds apart, man. A girl sending me a picture of her tits would warm my night.
>>
>>17126864
Merrychismas x
>>
>>17126864
Some of us actually do appreciate a good dick pic every now and then. Of course, I can only speak for myself
>>
>>17126888

So you're a fan of the old chestnuts roasting over an open fire, eh?
>>
>>17126765
Calling my skill and/or masculinity into question is a poor strategy for getting a reading.

>>17126774
When you spoke of manifesting something and seemed very nervous, I wondered if you might be doing some destructive occult things, which I would consider an emergency. I'm not denigrating you or your query, but people are unlikely to die if I don't read it tonight.
>>
>>17126845
I wanted one particular girl, and I didn't get her. A cute bow on her head would have been nice.

Better luck next year. Cheers
>>
>>17126898

i didn't really get the person i wanted either. good luck next year anon
>>
>>17126897

It's humor, meant to reflect the complexity such a reading would require, not a literal questioning of your masculinity

If you had some balls you'd understand that
>>
Anyone here divinating? I'm feeling like the vessel of Lucifer and I'd like to see what you have to say to it.
Captcha: Joy.
>>
>>17126920

Ask Lucifer why he's letting us get all hot and bothered but not giving us some unholy orgy or something
>>
>>17126932
It's not like I'm talking to him. I just get a creep down my spine when I see myself in the mirror and feel like my body ain't mine.

Either that, or I'm just THAT good looking.
>>
>>17126911
Ya, I understood you; I'm just in a really shitty mood atm. Nice dubs of fate, btw.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>17127099
>>17127099
>>17127099
>>17127099
>>
>>17126873

You're a tease
>>
>>17127126
Wah how not even allz I said was have a merry /x/mas
>>
>>17126888
trips for "this lady likes a dick pic" wow
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.