[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Bhagavad Gita of Left-Hand Path? I want some good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

File: womanonaltar.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
womanonaltar.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
What is the Bhagavad Gita of Left-Hand Path?

I want some good reading. Not some "12-Steps" type book or self-help shit or something dressed up to sell an idea. I want distilled literature. Something though-provoking.
>>
>>17115840
ONA The Sinister Traditon and MSS

Tempel ov Blood liber 333
>>
>>17115846
On my phone now, just gave a cursory look. Will hunt down later, thanks.
>>
>>17115925
A bit of advice - there is a tremendous amount of ONA material out there. The key is utilizing a few manuscripts and applying them fanatically, in the real world. If you have questions in a similar vein you can contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>17115840
Why not read the Bhagavad Gita and apply it to the Left-Hand Path?
>>
>>17115940
>>17115846

I tink that I may have choronzon,
How to be sure?
How to get rid of it?
I am meditating and I am burning incense, what else to do?
>>
>>17115940
ONA is pretty extreme from what I understand, are they not? Nevertheless, their stuff ought to be useful, I guess.

I'll shoot you a mail some time.

>>17115949
In a way, I'm already doing that. But I would like more perspective beyond some of the more questionable views of the Gita.
>>
>>17115955
Liber Null and Psychonaut are pretty cliche but they're also definitive, so if you haven't read them yet then go for it.

There's parts of those books that I find fault with (specifically, the one ritual that involves impregnating a woman then committing suicide to control your next reincarnation) but I'd say that 80-90% of it is on point.
>>
>>17115962
You don't get that that ritual is metaphor?
Like all ritual is metaphor.
>>
File: Ravana.jpg (66KB, 360x431px) Image search: [Google]
Ravana.jpg
66KB, 360x431px
>>17115955
ONA is indeed extreme. As for Krsna consciousness, I would also recommend Purushamedha, which deals with the darker side of the Gaudiya-Vaishnava tradition. There are also many LHP themes within the Srimad-Bhagavatam, such as KRSNA cursing devotees to enact demonic pastimes on Earth, for his pleasure (see Jaya and Vijaya). Many of the demons who fought with Krsna also attained mukti. Of course, Lord Shiva is also the greatest devotee of Bhagavan, and knowing his pastimes and proclivities, which speaks volumes in and of itself.
>>
>>17115840
Bhagavad Gita is the Right Hand Path. Only a moron would read it and be like "hurt dump how do i use it 2 sumin demunz"
>>
>>17115967
You don't get that you can interpret it either way?

Like all of this can be interpreted dualistically.
>>
File: Narada.jpg (436KB, 1518x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Narada.jpg
436KB, 1518x2122px
>>17115972
The Supreme Personality of Godhead is beyond good and evil, and so are his devotees in their attempts to please him (see Narada Muni encouraging child killing to hasten Krsna's return to Earth).
>>
>>17115976
Yeah but not only are you not Narada Muni, you are essentially anti-krsna already with your motive. The last thing this age needs is someone without a brain misinterpreting the passages in the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>17115840

>What is the Bhagavad Gita of Left-Hand Path

find a meth dealer

>>17115972

have you read the Gita?

guy finds himself on a battlefield with his family and friends on the other side and a demon convinces him to kill them all
>>
File: rasa.jpg (3MB, 1805x1227px) Image search: [Google]
rasa.jpg
3MB, 1805x1227px
>>17115984
Please point out my misinterpretation.
>>
>>17115986
And the Mahabarata, you do realize they had to win back their kingdom, and Arjuna obviously didn't want to kill his cousins but he was a warrior and that was his duty. If a war has to be fought, the enlightenment presented to Arjuna is essential for a warrior who obviously begins to second guess himself
>>
>>17115972
I meant "Bhagavad Gita of the Left-Hand Path" in that the Gita is eloquent, entertaining, and definitive.

Plenty of options listed already, it seems.

>>17115955
>>17115971
Noted.
>>
File: print1910s2.jpg (182KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
print1910s2.jpg
182KB, 800x1067px
>>17115993

>Religion, truthfulness, cleanliness, tolerance, mercy, duration of life, physical strength and memory will all diminish day by day because of the powerful influence of the age of Kali.

>Uncultured men will accept charity on behalf of the Lord and will earn their livelihood by making a show of austerity and wearing a mendicant’s dress. Those who know nothing about religion will mount a high seat and presume to speak on religious principles.

>Cities will be dominated by thieves, the Vedas will be contaminated by speculative interpretations of atheists, political leaders will virtually consume the citizens, and the so-called priests and intellectuals will be devotees of their bellies and genitals.

This is all from the Bhagavatam on the present age, and points to people missing the whole point of the vedas to you know, be a "left hander" and intentionally misinterpreting a simple text
>>
>>17116009
>Choosing passion and ignorance over the mode of goodness

Not eloquent, just severely lost and uneducated
>>
>>17116011
My point was that devotees of Krsna are only concerned with his satisfaction, which can at times transgress conventional morality. In the following story, see how the Gopis were willing to go to Hell in order to please their beloved.

http://vaniquotes.org/wiki/The_gopis_gave_the_dust_of_their_feet_for_curing_Krsna's_headache
>>
>>17116019
You're challenging the Left-Hand mode of self-indulgence?
>>
File: gopi.jpg (199KB, 757x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gopi.jpg
199KB, 757x1080px
>>17116020
At least use hindu texts to support your argument not wiki

Sometimes things don't line up with traditional morality but your going out of your way to make it that way. Not only this the present day and age doesn't require any of these accusations but rather an unadulterated love for God.

>vedas contaminated by speculative athiest
>those who know nothing about religion resume to speak about religion
>religious values deteriorate in kali yuga

This >>17116011 post comes from an age old prediction about people like you tainting religious values (like the Bhagavad gita) and acting as if you have any authority to speak about it
>>
>>17116046
>Sometimes things don't line up with traditional morality but your going out of your way to make it that way.

Nope.

>can at times transgress conventional morality

Not sure why you are distorting my point.
>>
There are three books by Svoboda on the left hand tantra.

I also really like the Order of Nine Angles.
>>
File: krsna-instructs.jpg (498KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
krsna-instructs.jpg
498KB, 800x800px
>>17116036
Only the unintelligent and only those lacking in heart choose left hand path, especially if you have a Gita, this shows there is a trait in your mind that is selfish before anything.

>>17116048
Again, your standpoint is coming from zero knowledge of the Vedas
>>
We are not in kali yuga

they want us to believe we are in kali yuga to wait for Crist - Kalki and not solve the shit for our selves

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6i_vbQ1hzWgchOMdPgff3IQuvQSRKiQs&v=dnDQJSM_FXs
>>
File: Doubles!.jpg (26KB, 392x433px) Image search: [Google]
Doubles!.jpg
26KB, 392x433px
>>17116088
Dubs of true
hittler dubs
>>
File: Jesus-SevenStars.jpg (231KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-SevenStars.jpg
231KB, 1024x768px
>>17116088
>It's not kali yuga
Try explaining that to the growth in atheism and left hand path increasing, becoming more tolerated
>They just want us to believe in Jesus and not figure it out for ourselves

Before you even use a YouTube video to support your opinion you should realize you can believe in God and still figure it all out for yourself, these qualities go hand in hand
>>
>>17116059
Not everything in the Gita is right, and neither is all of LHP philosophy, but I see nothing wrong with self-empowerment and indulgence so long as a person is mature enough not to let themselves be controlled by passion, and considerate enough to be concerned with the well-being of those that deserve it.
>>
File: jesus-christ-wallpaper-16.jpg (357KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-wallpaper-16.jpg
357KB, 1600x1200px
>>17116111
Actually the Gita is wholly righteous and has no guile.

>left hand path isn't all bad
Which is the most common new age beliefs there is, which is why you were drawn to it in the first place

Your essentially hindering your own enlightenment
>>
>>17116059
>Again, your standpoint is coming from zero knowledge of the Vedas

I have used three examples coming directly from the Vedic literature. You are the one refusing to accept the truth.
>>
>>17116128
Not really I already quoted the Bhagavatam how people like you use your own speculations and motives to define the Vedas and you miss the whole point of the central goal by trying to be "left hand path"

Love for God is essentially the final goal.

>in the revealed scriptures the ultimate goal of knowledge is Sri Krsna. The purpose of performing sacrifice is to please Him, yoga is for realizing Him, all fruitiness activities are rewarded by Him only. He is supreme knowledge and all severe austerities are performed to know Him. Religion and dharma is rendering loving service to Him. He is the Supreme goal of life
>>
>>17116121
>There is absolutely no recompense for your beloved cousins and teachers, you must kill them. They're dead already, they'll be reborn again after that, so just kill them already, what are you waiting for?
Christfag, please go.
>>
File: tumblr_mk6otqeyjU1rufb01o1_400.png (376KB, 398x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk6otqeyjU1rufb01o1_400.png
376KB, 398x599px
>>17116142
In this case not the Bible but still

You are taking it out of context, it was a war, you don't just pushy away from battle you go out there and if you die you die and if not you succeed both with honor

Also, Arjuna chooses Krsna as a war councillor over a countless number of extra troops which is why they won
>>
>>17116139
Krishna Prema is indeed the final goal, and I have provided several examples of it being transgression and beyond any moral compass. In this way it shares some similarity with the "left hand path".

- Lord Shiva, master of ghosts and demons, is the greatest devotee

- Vishnu incites the gatekeepers of Vaikuntha to become demons for three lifetimes

- Narada Muni persuades Kamsa to kill the children of Devaki

-Gopis place the dust of their feet on Krsna's head despite the conventional consequences

- Lord Chaitanya encouraging the suicide of Chota Haridasa

- Many great devotees were in fact demons, e.g. Prahlad Maharaja, Vrtrasura, Bali Maharaja, etc.

These are just some of numerous examples coming from the Srimad Bhagavatam. You have yet to refute any of them.
>>
>>17116152
While war and violent retaliation are inevitable in the pattern of human history, Krishna's justification of killing your own kin who still respect you and wish you well was stupid.
>>
File: Plate_13-230x300.jpg (35KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
Plate_13-230x300.jpg
35KB, 230x300px
>>17116155

>Those whose minds are distorted by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures.

Also Siva doesn't exactly worship anyone expect when Sankara is said to be an incarnation of Shiva, is also a Gopala devotee.

Vaikuntha becomes demon because karma, narada also does this, Gopis recognize that there actions can lead them to he'll but still have a free choice and ability, Chaitanya also is subject to karma for this action as well as the demonic devotees. Sure they have "left" attributes but you are supposed to learn from their mistakes and just learn how to have an unadulterated love for Krsna, rather than have the information of how-to be free and instead use it in the nature of the demonic entity
>>
>>17116172
If he didn't kill them, then they would be killed. You don't pussy away from battle, Krsna doesn't say "surrender to them Arjuna" that is not enlightenment or honorable

If the Kauravas won, then there would be no Mahabarata and no Bhagavad gita and this would have dramatically altered the course of history.
>>
>>17116180
Prabhu, your ignorance of the scriptures is showing. It is well established in the Bhagavatam that Shiva is the greatest devotee of Vishnu (in particular, the form of Vishnu known as shesha naga). The Vaikuntha gatekeepers do not become demons out of "karma", it is for the pleasure of the lord alone. Lord Chaitanya is Krsna himself and not subject to the law of Karma.
>>
>>17116188
>Implying this is accurate history

Anyway, what I'm saying is that both Bhishma and Drona give their well-wishes to the Pandus and are able to talk kindly with them. Now why can't these motherfuckers just sit down over some tea?

Religious ideas of duty and obligations are some of the biggest bullshit of all mankind. But they sure do keep groups of people in check.
>>
>>17116201
Be that as it may, it is more extensive than new ager on 4chan trying to corrupt the Bhagavad gita by making it left hand material to suit their own means.

God is free to do what He pleases, as is the human. But again, their karma does come from past life actions, cause and effect, just like yours does.
>>
>>17116214
Krishna wanted peace as did many of the Kauravas. It was primarily Duryodhana who was the instigator. Arjuna's task was not so much about wordly duty, but pleasing Krishna.
>>
>>17116224
Either way Arjuna and the Pandavas had to fight the war
>>
>>17116220
A soul living in vaikuntha has no karma, being on the transcendental platform. Anyhow, I recommend you read through the Bhagavatam to broaden your insight into KCON.
>>
>>17116224
So just fucking shoot Duryodhana in the head and call it a day.
>>
File: reincarnation-1_200_272.jpg (46KB, 200x272px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation-1_200_272.jpg
46KB, 200x272px
>>17116231
You should read the Bhagavad Gita with a pure heart and soul
>>
>Liber 333
>o9a
Anything that's not written by Neo-Nazis or misogynists?
>>
>>17115986
>Krishna
>a demon

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>17116121
So you're dumb enough to believe in a white Jesus? Invalidated.

You clearly don't know your shit. Go home. :)
>>
You all have no idea how enjoyable this thread is to me. I'm not saying a thing, just want to see where this goes.
>>
>>17120267
glimpses of divine poetry anon
>>
>>17120295
SB 1.5.11 — On the other hand, that literature which is full of descriptions of the transcendental glories of the name, fame, forms, pastimes, etc., of the unlimited Supreme Lord is a different creation, full of transcendental words directed toward bringing about a revolution in the impious lives of this world’s misdirected civilization. Such transcendental literatures, even though imperfectly composed, are heard, sung and accepted by purified men who are thoroughly honest.
>>
>>17120267
>>17120295
>>17120311
Thanks for el bump, friends.
I got me "Embracing the Dark," "Antinomous," and Liber Null.
>>
>>17116276
Liber faxifer series and the book of sitra achra by N.A.A 218 along with Kabbalah qlipolth and goetic by Thomas karlsson are the definitive when it come to the qlipolth and the tree of death.
>>
>>17115840
>Left-Hand Path

edgy
>>
>>17120776
Maybe full-on edgy dark blood goth LHP isn't for me.

That's okay, I'm formulating my own philosophy and writing two (count 'em two) books already. I'll see you all again in five years.
>>
File: Lord-Caitanyas-Sankirta-Party.jpg (1MB, 3159x2707px) Image search: [Google]
Lord-Caitanyas-Sankirta-Party.jpg
1MB, 3159x2707px
Was reading from Chaitanya Charitamrta today, and came upon a most suitable purport

"Yogamaya creates a situation in which the devotee is prepared to transgress all regulative principles simply to love Krsna. A devotee naturally does not like to transgress the laws of reverence for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but by the influence of yogamaya he is prepared to do anything to love the Supreme Lord better" Text 30
>>
>>17120267
>>17120311
Your a good guy, the one guy on here that has the most authority the speak Bhagavad gita on this board says very little, yet always quotes the literature... love you man, you really are a good guy
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.