[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese CEO’s disappearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Part-HKG-Hkg10238542-1-1-0.jpg (36KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Part-HKG-Hkg10238542-1-1-0.jpg
36KB, 630x420px
There have been several disappearances of Chinese CEO of different enterprises.
-Yim Fung is nowhere to find since the 18 of November of this year. He was CEO of Guotai Junan International.
-Guo Guanchang, is also missing, he was creator and CEO of Fosun International.
- Zhang Weiyang CEO of Dongjiang Ambiental.
-Wu Yijian, he went missing in may and reaper later, he was CEO of Ginwa Retail Holdings.

The CEO of Aircraft Leasing Group of China, announced his resignation in the middle of his vacations and has not been seen since then.

What is around these disappearances? The Reptilians, they grey’s, the Chinese government?
>>
>>17115749
Most likely the chink's gov't.

But the questions remain:
>are they linked?
(probably. All finance-related, limited timespan)

>why?
(could be related to Chinese market downfall, or other unknown reasons - probably political, international, without ruling out the criminal option)

>who did this?
-chinese government
-foreign government opposed to China
-triad
-ayy lmaos

If someone is capable of reading/translating ricerunes, would be useful to gather more info from their media.
>>
Maybe they all realized they have enough money to gtfo of china.
>>
Probably swindling assholes absconding with their money and evading arrests.
China executes people for corruption.
>>
None of them returned. The "people" that came back, that look like them, it's not them.
>>
>>17115785
>>17115886
So nothing paranomal here, maybe just corrupt ppl, trying to evade the chinese justice system?
>>
File: chingchongboomhorishet.jpg (99KB, 992x1192px) Image search: [Google]
chingchongboomhorishet.jpg
99KB, 992x1192px
>>17115930
Who knows. After that suspicios big ass explosion at the port of Tianjin, I wouldn't be surprised of anything
>>
>>17115749
rich, powerful people do sketchy shit all the time to protect interests and gain money.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Le_Prince
Its messed up, but not that uncommon
>>
>>17115979

I wonder how Edison will fare in hell?
>>
File: fragilebuttplug.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fragilebuttplug.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>17115988
>Beaten at the lower abdomen by ripped devils while having lamps stuck up his ass
>>
People in china disappear as often as housecats. But they all end up in the lunch special a few days later.
>>
>>17115997

Let us not be angry.

Let us praise the true yet understated inventors of our time.

Beginning with Tesla and Louis Le Prince, God speed you both! and to all them who helped humanity and were simply trodden of for it; thank you and blessed are your gentle souls.

Oh, and Jesus Christ, who knew what would arise, praise be to you O God of Man.
>>
>>17116034

Chew your teeth.
>>
>>17116034
lol
>>
>>17116034
I guess than can be true, but maybe with little ching chongs no one knows, or care, but this ppl supposed to be top shit and that. Would be that easy to make them just pum vanish?
>>
Did Batman extradite them to Gotham?
>>
>>17115749
They know something you don't
They are going into hiding
Why? Shits about to go down
>>
>>17116138
a lot of people live in china, they will be replaced very quickly
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>17115
That pic name.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.