[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Telepathy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: tele.jpg (62KB, 680x502px) Image search: [Google]
tele.jpg
62KB, 680x502px
How does one telepathically send a message to someone else?
>>
Use your brain?
>>
>>17111868
Think really hard at someone.
>>
>>17111899
>>17111871
But how? How does the actual message or feeling get sent?
>>
>>17112097
You click "send" at the top of the inbox.
>>
>>17111868

Being a betazoid helps.
>>
>>17112103
Well then it should be working perfectly? Is this a sign maybe I'm not a betazoid?
>>
File: do it.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
drop some serious acid and hope for the best

works 2/10 m8
>>
File: telepathy.jpg (59KB, 580x872px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy.jpg
59KB, 580x872px
>>17111868
I think you and the other person have to fully understand the connection you share in order for it to work. Which is why its more likely to happen to someone who is formed in the same womb at the same time. The person has to know and be receptive of the message in order to receive it. Which is pretty much impossible unless you both have the same line of thinking,the same beliefs,and are both empathetic to an extreme point.
>>
If memory serves me (And it does.) astral projection instances have occurred where one party has actually *died*, and the other was not aware of it until later.
>>
>>17111868
Start off by getting their attention, trying to "intrude" into a brain won't work unless they let you in, you and the receiver probably need a healthy 3d eye and
>>17112147

Now it's all about the visualisation. Clear your head and rather than talking you need to use emotions and pictures.
It's basically all about getting on same page / start vibrating in same way

>>17112165
really? how often do you think that have happend?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeCTDrNnBYE
>>
Ask iliza shlesinger.
>>
I'm thinking really hard that you're a faggot OP.. can you feel it?
>>
>>17111868
Positivity is the key.
Happiness.
Balance.

The belief that it works.

Literally "faith"

K?
>>
File: 1450384628581.jpg (44KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1450384628581.jpg
44KB, 600x590px
How do I use telepathy to get a gf?
>>
First, learn how to use the proper words in order. "How to Telepathy." If you're too stupid to spell, you're too stupid to use telepathy.
>>
>>17112176
A military base incident comes to mind, but beyond that I'm not too sure.
What I'm going to say next is going to make me sound pretty fucking stupid. But when I was very young, in seventh grade or so, a ghost actually woke me up the night my godfather was killed by a police officer and some jackass with an ATV. It wasn't even his ghost, it was some girl in an old dress. She woke me up by squeezing my left foot's big toe. She was probably fifteen or so. The house I was living in had a history of odd ghostly shit happening, but it never really involved any outside forces, like someone dying several miles away. But in hindsight I think she may have been a relative or something, or maybe some ghostly friend I never really knew I had until I'd moved out. She must really be lonely, forced to live alone forever. Assuming she was alone.
But this was nothing compared to the military base incident. That was a full hallucination, as in you couldn't tell it wasn't actually him.
But back to telepathy. There was an experiment where scientists tried concentrating on an image near a sleeping patient. Or something like that. That might be worthy of looking into.
>>
>>17112097
Are you asking a scientific question here or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 550x448px
>>17112396
Kek, they did that on purpose, you dumbfuck. It's an Internet thing.
>>
>>17112703
You didn't say anything, are you retarded?
>>
>>17113044
Idk mayne, I guess I'm asking how does it go from just thinking about it to actually projecting it to someone else.
>>
You just both have to believe in it and have the faith
>>
>>17113128
It just does. If you're not sure how then you're not yet ready to let it happen in the first place.
>>
Picture their face in your mind.
>>
Idk..
>>
lol he got so pissed that he threw a chair and said "where are those damn reptilians?! i want to know what the capabilities of lyrans are." guess he didn't know how big of a tool he was, eh?

just sent a message kek
>>
>>17112250

DEEP IN MY HEART SO DEEP IN MY SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL LIKE A THYMUS GLAND STAKE THROUGH A FART
>>
>>17113360

OH GOD THEY'RE SO UGLY AND SO AM I Y U DO DIS
>>
>>17113651
God bless you
>>
>>17114033

Are you spiritual right now?
>>
I would say to be careful when projecting thoughts at people because if the thoughts are strongly disliked by the others around you, they will instinctively try to shoot it down even if they have zero understanding of thought projection.

For instance if you attempt to project something like 'i am the sexiest man in the world' to a room full of people, everyone that is a strong reciever will attempt to tear it down by projecting back counter-arguments and insecurities.

In my experience pretty much anyone has the potential for becoming a strong telepath but women are much more likely to be aware of their abilities and they tend to use them excessively for control and manipulation. Always be careful around the quiet pretty girls, they are very aware that they can control the minds of weak willed humans by bombarding them with insecurities, doubts, urges, etc.
>>
>>17111868
I think its totally sub- conscious tbqh
>>
>>17112147
>>17112176

This and this is accurate.

The premise is that the other person is receptive, that means willingly lets you in, not even consciously. Simply making a person trust and and like you, will lower their barriers/defenses towards you significantly.

If the person doesnt let you in, or even resists you for some reason, you will have to battle their will directly and overpower them. As a normal human who doesnt know how to make use of his energy, you wont be able to do that.

When trying to send telepathic messages, you need to connect your third eye to the third eye of the other person. Visualize a white-gold stream of light connecting your third eyes, and then "send" the thoughts or emotions you want the other person to feel into their third eye.

Even if it doesnt produce direct results, it will atleast influence them subconsciously. If you put emotions of love towards you in the head of a person, you may find said person being more attracted to you. The results depends on how strong your energy is.
>>
>>17115062

>>>/cringe/
>>
Lrn2astral
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.