[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial Killers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNTk5NzU4ODYx.jpg (86KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNTk5NzU4ODYx.jpg
86KB, 1200x1200px
For those of us who know about Jeffrey Dahmer and with our knowledge of Wendigo's, is there a possibility he was one, or maybe possessed by one? The cannibalistic, cruel, emotionless, calculating nature of his killings match with the details from old wendigo legends.
If not Dahmer do we know of any other killers who may have been possessed by Wendigo's/demons/ spirits and whats your reason for thinking so.
>>
>>17110990
huh. well I guess that's an interesting take on it, but tBh family, I think he was just crazy
>>
>>17111033
why was he making an altar?
>>
>>17110990
yeah, i remember reading and watching a few things a while ago that suggested some kind of tangible evil connected virtually all NA serial killers.
>>
>>17111039
I'm aware of connections for:
>Dahmer
>Bundy
>Berkowitz (I think he might well have been lying with the cult story, though)
>Manson (honorary inclusion)

I'm not aware of any for:
>Zodiac
>Ed Kemper
>Carl Panzram
>Albert Fish

I'd be interested to hear if there any, especially for Zodiac but it sounds like you might not remember the exact details.
>>
>>17111047
have you heard of edward wayne edwards? there's enough material floating around there for a portion of people to think he could've been multiple uncaught killers, including Zodiac
>>
>>17111047
>>17111058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocIp0hXzrXs
>>
>>17111039
>>17111047

The x factor being demons was an idea created by Berkowitz to try to get out of jail.

As for Dahmer, he was Christain and he was gay, and drank a lot so he said it was demons. Also, the cannabil thing was a sexual fetish, like vore.
>>
>>17111066
>>17111047
i watched something on youtube that basically said all the famous serial killers of the 70s and 80s had some form of military training as well. and then later i read something that vaguely touched on the military topic but moreso on, the same people, being linked through some kind of evil.
>>
>>17111066
"factor x" is Dennis Rader aka. BTK, not Berkowitz.

Dahmer wasn't a Christian at the time of the killings though, he says he was an atheist and a nihilist then - and it's only after he was caught that he converted or came back to Christianity.

Dahmer was making an altar out of his victims' bodies and he kept watching the exorcist over and over. When his last would-be victim escaped, he said Dahmer had been playing the exorcist on a tv screen and chanting under his breath. That sounds like he was up to something occult whether he was aware of it or not.

He also didn't say it was demons exactly that I'm aware of - he said he "had to accept the possibility" that there was a force of evil in the world which he had come under the influence of.

I agree cannabalism isn't necessarily supernatural in itself, I still think Dahmer had enough about his case to link it to the occult though.
>>
So are we implying that Dahmer was under the influence of something evil or just accepted the fact that he was doing evil?
>>
>>17111061
Thanks for this, Anon!
I am enjoying this very much.
>>
Are we going back to the ages where people accept supernatural causes for psychological illnesses?
>>
>>17111037
Because he was crazy. Crazy people build alters, rape dungeons, and all kinds of shit that seems like a good idea in their head
>>
>>17111294
no problem. im pretty sure there are cult and miltrrry ties to most SK's
>>
>>17110990
Or maybe we can be sensible humans who understand that through social rejection, traumatic experiences, and pyschological illness he acted out on his very intense fantasies. But then again, this is /x/
>>
>>17111349
>>17111408
The only condition he was diagnosed with was borderline, and I don't think borderline sufferers are known for doing this kind of weird stuff. From what I've read it seems that explaining his behaviour through his mental pathology isn't something the medical professionals who worked with him were able to do.
>>
>>17111431
He admitted himself he was to blame in an interview. He fully accepted, and personally I believe, was sorry for what he did. Since a young age he was interested in bones. His father was a chemist, so he had the necessary tools to break down flesh and clean carcasses. He took animal carcasses from the woods, and fleshed them to the point where they were bones. My dad was a vet and when I went trail riding with my horse, if I found some skulls or bones, I took them home and cleaned them too, so I don't consider it weird. It just happens that somewhere along the line, this anatomical interest spread to humans and intermingled with his repressed homosexuality. He began letting the two associate and they created a second personality that was capable of committing the murders he did. He was an alcoholic, dropped out of the military, performed menial jobs, was extremely shy, and only human interaction was with the men who had sex with him at night and left him in the morning. This all mixed together and created the murderer. It's not a fucking ghost. The guy was just an honestly screwed up individual. I wouldn't consider the altar part strange considering he had tons of random bones just laying around his apartment
>>
>>17111408
it is sensible to dismiss the occult if you think it isn't real - that's only about you, though. If you had convincing experience it would be irrational to discount it.
>>17111464
Even if he was involved the occult I'm not sure he realised he was, nor do I think someone involved in it has to understand the nature of what they're doing.

You have a point about the altar, though.
>>
I think the evil that grips a lot of killers is a real force of nature of some kind, but the story of the wendigo is more of a lesson about how a lonely person can be more like a monster if pushed far enough. That evil is real though, perhaps even tangible or beyond traditional scientific understanding- a drive that pulls people away from social function and into a hungry void of impulses. Could this evil physically morph a person into something that looks inhuman and can only be killed by fire? That's certainly hard to swallow, but the idea of a wendigo is certainly real and backed up by the existence of isolated individuals eerily driven to defy their own human nature.
>>
>>17111039
"tangible event"

Sexua/natural selection/genes you mean?

Because mythical creatures created by peasants to give a name to things they didn't understand/were afraid of are not nor will they be real because you want them to. If any of you took a few entry level history classes you'd be less likely to believe in supernatural mumbo jumbo.

Seriously, what the fuck. The younger generations really are getting stupider. Do the people who believe in lizard-people and mythical beasts skip biology altogether or?
>>
>>17111464
>was sorry for what he did

This is doubtful. Psychopaths don't feel remorse, or they wouldn't torture in the first place. That doesn't mean that they're stupid, though. They're expert manipulators and will say what people want to hear, that they were a victim of their terrible compulsions or that they wanted to stop but couldn't, etc etc. Most serial killers who have agreed to be interviewed have claimed that wanted to stop or hinted at it although this is very hard to believe if you look at the details of their crimes. Their actions were not done in the heat of the moment. They deliberately covered their tracks and sought out easy victims. Dahmer and others probably aren't capable of empathy, they're damaged individuals. The crime library has a snippet where Dahmer's father mentions that he had similar tendencies to his son so the instability could have been inherited.
>>
>>17115382
I too am a student of Sexua, the ancient study of being a fuckboy narcissist instead of realizing that some people like to explore a topic rather than explain it away.
>>
>>17115665
>explore a topic

You mean ignore anything to the contrary? If you continue to self-indulge in these fantasies that least pay heed to the possibility that they are just that-fantasies.

I know this board has a large teen demographic and maybe you're just not knowledgeable enough but this is suspension of disbelief at it's purest.

Just reading some of the puerile, idiotic shit on here makes me despair. Especially when it's in earnest. why. WHY.
>>
Interesting topic... i do not have anything to fill you guys in with... but this is an interesting thread nontheless
>>
File: 1382209531164.jpg (179KB, 638x633px) Image search: [Google]
1382209531164.jpg
179KB, 638x633px
>>17110990
I happen to know for a FACT that Dahmer was a Wendigo. ty based op for discovering the truth. a weight has been lifted from my shoulders
>>
>>17110990
its the nature vs nuture theory. some of the most notorious killers are products of their environment and upbringing, and deal with awful instances and learn to cope with it by becoming sexually violent
others are just straight up born with various mental illnesses and not probably helped, which is scarier because it means some people are just "born bad"
I don't think anyone of these guys were possessed my deer monsters from the woods. Dahmer lived in Milwaukee for Christ's sake
>>
I don't think windigos are necrophiliacs
>>
>>17111037
So that he could properly worship his victims bodies pretty much
>>
>>17115704
Because this board is all about shit that isn't supposed to be explained so easily. Do you go on /lit/ and bash fictional novels?
>>
>>17111058
idk, serial killers generally don't change their motif, so I'm not too sure about the zodiac killings
>>
>>17111091
well, he was doing evil regardless of influence, this is just somebody trying to seek an explanation beyond "some people are just that fucked up"
>>
>>17111047
what are the connections?
>>
>>17111464
according to his murderpedia page, the victim that escaped said he would chant in front of his altar.

doesn't mean anything supernatural was happening but that he at the time at least somewhat had some kind of connection to the occult.
>>
File: any pattern.png (28KB, 807x502px) Image search: [Google]
any pattern.png
28KB, 807x502px
so, anybody see any correlation between serial killers and regions aside from population?
>>
dahmer was ghey. he hid his faggotry and by suppressing it he sought quick fixes for it.just like gacy.

dahmer was probably just trying to decrease the amount he would have to dispose of by eating them. bodies pilling up and a lack of space to hide them in. burring bodies makes a horrible smell from what i understand

he should have just left them in random places where he would sexually assault and murder them instead of luring guys to his house like bundy

ted bundy i think has the highest kill count and thus was more effective
>>
>>17117382
Well, after growing up in Indiana, I can tell you that the place is a rural backwards shithole, so it's no wonder the number is so high.
>>
>>17110990
spoiler: it's scarier when you realize he's just an ordinary human

nothing paranormal about him
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 582x329px
>>17117382
>tfw live in Missouri
It scares the shit out of me. Atleast I don't live in Texas anymore.
>>
>>17118531
that's just the list of men

I can only figure Cali is so low because they suck at pretty much fucking everything except making smartphone apps and liberal arts degrees, including catching serial killers
>>
>>17118561
I'm aware it's the list of men, but if there is a noticeable difference in amount of men between two states we can infer that serial killers will exist more often in the state with more men, can't we?
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1242x2208px
>>17118605
AHH, but I just realized population effects it only a moment after posting the response
Sorry for being slow :^)
>>
>>17110990
No. Dahmer was just fucking nuts. He was trying to make a sex zombie with drain-o. And according to Charles Manson, Dahmer was poopy people.
>>
>>17110990
literally listening to his interview on cbs right now
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.