[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curses for the modern day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gypso.jpg (52KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
gypso.jpg
52KB, 350x261px
There are many curses featured in old stories. Sometimes they were ironic punishments for petty crimes, other times they were deadly. Either way, they explored what people of those times were afraid of.
I wondered if you had any ideas for curses which would fit in to our modern society.

I'll start: The Creep Curse
Every day, you recieve a piece of candy. You must give it to a child (12 or under) within 24 hours. If you are unable to give it away, one day will be taken from you life.
If you eat it yourself, you will die.
Giving it to someone over 12 will have no effect and you will lose one day.
The curse will last for the rest of your life unless you are able to lift it.

It's a pretty minor curse but the interesting part is finding ways to hand out candy to kids without being labelled as a pedo. If you get arrested, you'd be screwed since you wouldn't be able to give it away.

Let's hear your ideas!
>>
So it essentially halves your lifespan if you completely ignore it and never give out the candy?
>>
In my country some people actually believe there are magicians who can curse people to grow a dick on their head.

It's called bitas.
>>
>>17109734
Yes, so rather than dying at 80, you'd die at 40.
>>
>>17109747
That's not really specifically modern day.
I'm sure getting a dick on your head would be embarrasing in any time period.
>>
YEAH give a random kid candy so his father shoots Me and calls the Police for acting like a pedophile
>>
This must be the best curse ever if you're actually a real practicing pedo who lures children in your van anyway lol
>>
Since you guys aren't contributing, I'll give you another.

The curse of vanity:
For people who are in love with themselves.
Everytime they post a selfie, they must hit 100 likes/retweets/whatever.
If they fall short of 100, their face will become slightly uglier.

Basically they are faced with a choice: stop posting selfies or become creative in how to take them (interest would drop pretty quickly if they're too similar)
>>
>>17109707
You should specify that it can't be the same kid. Otherwise you could just give it to a family member or a friend's kid every day.
>>
>>17109911
Ok new rule. You must give it to a new child everyday for 30 days. After that, the cycle resets and you can go back to the first.
>>
Wait I thought this was an actual curse

Didn't know we were making them up lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.