[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your darkest fear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 47

>>
>>17107502
big fat penises
>>
Idk,mayb all the people around me?
>>
Dying before I can fulfill my mission.
>>
>>17107502
The fact that there's a spooky skeleton inside of me right now.
>>
File: cabin deep innawoods.jpg (220KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cabin deep innawoods.jpg
220KB, 1600x1000px
>>17107502
big governments and ties to cooperation's and the rich. The shit they can do, have been proven to do, and get away with despite public knowledge is pretty scary
I just want to live out in the woods away from everything
also I don't like big dogs, one bit me on the ass when I was 5
>>
>>17107502
The Nazi concentration camps
>>
Dying of thirst.
>>
eternity
>>
Dem illerminaty!!!
Also, having itch on my back and not being able to reaching it with my arms, and not having an object to scratch it with
>>
File: spongebob.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.gif
464KB, 500x338px
growing old and alone but being aware of it. If I live to be late 90s or 100 id honestly prefer to have Alzheimer's, at least I wont know most of my friends and family are gone and im living in a time I don't understand. I could live in my own little world oblivious to my own old shitty life and mortality, instead of sitting around in a home, alone, missing my friends, confused and probably ignored by my great grandchildren and other relatives
>tfw im the youngest in my family
>tfw this is porbably be hwt happens to me
>>
File: tfw.jpg (16KB, 427x368px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
16KB, 427x368px
Drowning.
>>
>>17107648
Start smoking
>>
being weak.
>>
File: not good.png (184KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
not good.png
184KB, 438x336px
>>17107502
That something would be wrong with one of my kids if I ever have children
>mentally retarded
>mentally ill
>straight up psychopath that murders people and might target me
I don't know how id handle it, especially that last one. I don't know if id have it in me to kill them in defense
>>
Room 33
>>
Room 33.
>>
>>17107502

I have a revulsion to arthropods, worms and other such creatures, except for ants because they're cool.
>>
>>17107648

You do not want Alzheimer's. Forget the poetic image you have in your mind.
>>
Room 33
>>
The US government going tyrannical. I know there would be fighting but how many would fight is the question.
>>
Me.
I have anger issues, and coming down from that animal rage to see what you've done to another human is... well. It's not the violence, it's the complete lack of self control, and I'm terrified of what would happen if it was aimed at someone outside of self defense.
>>
File: 1436938938646.jpg (12KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1436938938646.jpg
12KB, 251x241px
Never finding true happiness in my life. I have moments when I am happy but I'm in no way satisfied with my life. I have the worst luck with almost everything I try to do.
>>
>>17108016
sure it's not that bad.
>>
File: 92007.jpg (33KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
92007.jpg
33KB, 1680x1050px
>>17108016
I am sorry,Anon.All i can say to you is that you need to make your happiness.Fight for yourself and your life and never give up.
>>
>>17107875
I still have problems with anger.I recommend you meditation.Try that,it could help you.It helps me alot.
>>
>>17107502
Honestly,
When I shower at public places I'm afraid that a stranger will cut off my penis when I close my eyes, so I shower with my eyes open.
>>
>>17108027
It's not 3rd world country bad so it could be worse. Just stuck in purgatory, not progressing no matter hard I try.
>>17108036
I fight hard every day. Was homeless for a long time so used to it.
>>
>>17108321
What kind of childhood did you have? anon...
>>
Not feeling fulfilled or happy with my life when I'm on my death bed.

Also, stupid/closed-minded people. Not people with mental "disorders" like autism or downsydrome, but genuinely stupid and closed-minded individuals. And yes, I do think that being closed-minded and being stupid are pretty close to the same thing.
>>
The Ocean
>>
>>17108321
Snip.
>>
>>17107648
There was an Alzheimer's patient in the old people home I worked for on the early 90's, she would forget that her husband had passed and ask when he was coming to visit. Only to remember hours later.

The cries of a woman finding out her husband was dead nearly almost every day has engraved the sound in my head
>>
>>17108448
Damn... Sounds nightmarish
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Being home alone at night
Taking a shower
The lights go out
And you hear a noise
>>
>>17107502
Forgetting God.
>>
You mean obvious stuff like being blind one day?

I mean, yeah, there's torture and stuff that totally wouldn't be fun. But... disappointment.

I'm afraid of doing something stupid to hurt the ones I care for. It was made easy by trying to have no one I care for, but... things happen, and now I have some of those around me.

I mean, yeah, it's easy enough for me to mess things up for myself but... they don't deserve it.
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (56KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
56KB, 600x423px
>>17107502
That this keeps getting worse and Europe cannot be saved and the rot reversed. Things are bad already.
>>
>>17108471
And it is at least 10,000 white girls, not 'hundreds.'
>>
>>17107502
not taking a shit every 1 or 2 days
>>
>>17108483
We don't have that problem in Murica'.

Non-Murican problems pleb
>>
that someone will post a generic image alongside a shitty question again tomorrow
>>
Dying suddenly and being totally forgotten by the people I care about.
>>
Being tortured and mutilated but kept alive for as long as possible. Since I was young I always had nightmares of looking down at my body and having it modified against my will, limbs missing, skinned, etc. And just the thought of being kept alive in that hopeless situation, not knowing what will happen next.

I know it's stupid and actually kind of silly but that aspect of Human Centipede freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>17108547
Don't worry, anon. It's really difficult to stop someone from killing themselves if they really want to.

Trust me...
>>
>>17107502
That knobeheads like you will create likewise threads that are equally as shite as yourselves..you will never learn JUst try Reddit
>>
>>17107502
The fact that ill die before I can fulfill all my dreams in life, and being brainwashed.
>>
>>17107502
Nightmares of my mother being fucked by African Americans.
>>
Humans
>>
Being passed around between guys in a gangbang
>>
i am terrified that i have cancer.
>>
that my suicide will go wrong and fuck me up
>>
goddamn. these for sure
>>17108907
>>17108414
>>17107540
>>17108542

i don't want to go through all the trouble and suffering in this world only to die before i can even accomplish something that would justify my existence
>>
>>17109199
Then do it in a way where it won't fuck up. And you won't... Because your a pansy.
>>
>>17107502
that something like a rat, snake, or spider will be in my toilet
>>
File: fbnew0.jpg (37KB, 585x640px) Image search: [Google]
fbnew0.jpg
37KB, 585x640px
Tornadoes.
>>
>>17107502
Staying "awake" after you die. No senses or anything. Just your mind for the rest of eternity. Fuck That.
>>
>>17108542
Fear... more like hope.
>>
>>17107600

Sorry, but the government of your area and other people will fuck with you even if you live in the woods, and you have to be very capable of doing things without help.
It is better, just don't expect it to be that different.
>>
Pain.
>>
My biggest fear is being totally forgotten. Not in some egotistical, girl from high school doesn't remember me way but totally wiped of the face of the planet. Like everything I did, didn't happen, everything I was didn't ever exist.

Just the thought of waking up in my room, going to work or school or whatever and just have everyone stare at me blankly and think/say "Who are you?". And again not like "Oh in 150 years no one will remember you" It's the thought of not even existing to anyone.
>>
That my nightmares are a reality.
>>
>>17108448
Gave me a chill reading, damn
>>
my entire life was a lie, a joke, a riddle, a simulation, a coma dream, the last dying thought of or any combination of the above

my favourite is what if

as in what if the gods invented my life up for reasons which remain unknown to me to argue the point of life at all

that is schrodingers felinian twist, my life is an argument for and against the abortion of yours truly, which simultaneously did and did not occur, and both realities are happening at once, and not really happening at all, and the gods will decide whether to give life or not

the point is that I am absolutely terrified that I will die and the only thing I find out is that I wasn't really real anyway

lots of things are starting to add up
I have my reasons for believing that reality isn't real
>>
>>17107502
The pool drain
>>
>>17109540
>the point is that I am absolutely terrified that I will die and the only thing I find out is that I wasn't really real anyway
I agree with this and think of it a lot..Or sometimes,I feel like Im an experiment and Im actually the only "person" in an artificially constructed reality. Either created by someone else of another plane,or created by myself in a parallel universe where beings have the technology to manipulate their own reality in another form of existence. There are just so many synchronicities and coincidences sometimes.
>>
>>17109563
I am so glad other people think about the same things
>>
>>17109510
My grandmother's lived to an old age, and I visit any day I can. There is a woman who sits and cries for hours in the hall, pausing only to sob. I do not know why she does, but your post... Jesus Christ, right in the feels, man.
>>
>>17109577
It actually seems to be more common than one would think. Sometimes I'll see someone post something word for word how I feel about that kind of thing,and I'll be tempted to reply with "Are you me" but always decide against it because it might trigger them or me or both of us. Its hard to explain.
>>
>>17109540
I know I'm almost certainly not going to rid you of that fear. But does it really matter that much if life is just a dream/simulation/et cetera?
Maybe I would be deluding myself, but if I found out with 100% certainty that everything was just a dream or such, it would still be 'real' to me.
>>
Finding out I'm not human. Probably a reason why I refuse to believe in afterlife or reincarnation. I wouldn't give one shit if my mom turned out to be a demon or my sister was a shape shifting alien. I''m terrified that one day I'll find out I'm not a human and have never been. I don't want to be a ghost, a god, a dog, a spider, a rock or a figment of someones imagination. Just a human.
>>
>>17109679
>>17109683
desu I'm slowly coming to terms with it and starting to like the idea
it's the implication of a malicious nature that shits me up though

technically, if you're not real, you can do anything

the sky is the limit
if I want it to be
>>
>>17107502
My darkest fear - I'm 70 - 80 + years old, I outlive all of my friends and relatives. I'm living alone and have a major health crisis - cancer, heart failure. I get taken from my home and emerge from anesthesia several days later heavily incapacitated and bedridden in a hospital knowing my home is unattended and my pets haven't been fed in days. I face a major surgery with little hope of recovery and my insurance won't pay for it. I'm aware of my spiraling health and the fate my pets face as I go down the drain in a hospital room somewhere.
>>
>>17107600
I like how very real and unpreventavle government corruption is your biggest fear but a dog biting your ass is a close second
>>
For my husband to suffer.
>>
>>17108448
well now i'm sad as fuck.

my biggest fear has to be causing someone, a stranger or loved one, great physical or mental harm. i don't want to think about what i'd do if they died. i could never live something like that down.

i'm not afraid of self defense, i just won't enjoy harming someone. nobody is born evil, nefarious, or uncaring. they're made that way by random injustices or the malicious intent of someone who was subject to the former. everyone can be loved, and everyone can live a fulfilling life. but there's not even enough time for yourself in life.

i've been through some very bad things. i'll go through it all a million times over if it means helping someone. i never wanted to save the world, just *a* world. the world of someone who is going through what i survived. if i can even try to do that, i'll die happy.
>>
>>17107600
Mine is similar to you but, less the men in black and more.. the every day useful idiots that actually aid the destruction of our society. They scare me a lot more.

>>17107626
Of all the things posted on /x/ that don't exist, these exist the least.
>>
My biggest fear is similar to not being sure that I exist at all. I sometimes fear that I lost my mind long ago, and am living in a delusion, and have been confined in a cell this whole time. I saw "Identity" too young, and the idea it presented kinda fucked with me on an emotional lvl.
>>
Carnies
>>
File: peon.jpg (21KB, 154x158px) Image search: [Google]
peon.jpg
21KB, 154x158px
>>17107502
Dying and discover an afterlife where it's just me alone with my own thoughts for eternity.
>>
>>17107502
literally nothing
>>
>>17109770
Well, the more you fear those things the more it's likely to happen.
>>
File: 88-may1.gif (91KB, 799x1201px) Image search: [Google]
88-may1.gif
91KB, 799x1201px
All of my lies will catch up to me
>>
>>17107502
The thought of death/permanent injury from being crushed or body otherwise extensively damaged. An event that happens in a split second but changes a life forever. The concept that our bodies are everything to us but so fragile, has always been a very disturbing thought to me.
>>
File: 1449352337765.jpg (35KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449352337765.jpg
35KB, 385x500px
That I'm still tripping on that acid I took three years ago
>>
>>17109908
Details?
>>
>>17107502
being trapped out in the cold wildeness and freezing to death
>>
File: 1436751181225.jpg (74KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
1436751181225.jpg
74KB, 499x670px
That I'll get stuck in a nightmare forever
>>
>>17109907
In my AP Lit class, we read a passage from a book called "Johnny Got His Gun". Naturally, I was curious to find out what the book was about. Turns out it's about a guy who lost his eyes, legs and arms in WWI. He also had to have a tracheostomy so he was unable to talk. Being trapped in your own body seems terrifying.
>>
>>17108458
OOOHH LLAAAAWD

Help me jesus
>>
That after I die, there's nothing. That life is truly meaningless.

How bizarre is this existence? Why does anything exist? Wouldn't it be so much easier for it to not exist?

If there is a god, who created them? The couldn't have created themselves. If that were the case, we could have created ourselves as well.

Maybe we're all gods, and when I die, I'll find out that I've lived many lives. I'll be terribly depressed after finding there is no truth, and I'll just put myself into another human body and forgot about it for another 50-100 years.
>>
File: peckpark.jpg (63KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
peckpark.jpg
63KB, 400x297px
>>17109913
Haha well at one point I thought I had gone back in time because a friend who had let me wander away(she was also on acid, she left me because I told her to go away because her face had turned old and ugly also she kept repeating "you're fucking up anon") I was in a place like the picture I posted and I wound up back on the streets and it's night and I see an old 70s car fade into my vision from out of nowhere and across the street is this big lot which I had thought was my local bus station prior to being built.I saw a guy across the street and wanted to run to him and ask him what year it was and whatnot but I decided not to. I kept walking and was literally called by this hill to climb it..I mean it had a voice and I could hear it telling me this so I'm like okay and just before I do a car passes by and starts honking at me and telling me to get in so I'm like oh shit something is going down I should get in this strangers car and I do. I don't recognize the driver or the passenger when I get in but in the backseat is my friend that left me to wander on my own. She told my other friends that we were with that she had lost me so they went looking for me for about three hours
>>
>>17109691

you'd have so fun taking care of your mom and sister tho
>>
>>17109962
When I was reunited with my other friends he was with his ex he had broken up with a few weeks earlier and to my knowledge wasn't in speaking terms with so seeing them together really got me freaked out about going back in time or going into an alternate universe which I think could have happened when my kaleidoscope vision hit it's sort of peak and there this split in my vision and I had to rejoin my split eyesight. I ran down a ditch near the bike path and watched my vision slowly get fixed right before my eyes.
So my friends drop me off at my girlfriends house and I tell her that I'm too terrified to go home because I'll find this universes version of me at home. I walked home at 4 am in the drizzle and fell asleep when I got home but yeah I don't know man I just feel like I've been on it this whole time for various reasons
>>
File: 5465765745.jpg (110KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5465765745.jpg
110KB, 1920x1200px
>>17107502
Reality has no meaning.
>>
>>17109928

I've got to call on him to save me from this demon. She wants to send me to Hell and I won't let her.
>>
That when I due I will be alone with my thoughts for eternity. I cam barley handle that shit for 5 minutes as-is.
>>
never getting to eat ice cream from her ass irl
>>
Finding out that I accidentally a succubus and now I'm damned to Hell. The only thing worse would be finding out she's not a succubus and actually liked me. Luckily I'm realistic.
>>
>>17107875
Martial arts was a big help in dealing with my anger issues. Im not talking about some bullshit mc'dojo, you need to find a good, traditional martial arts school with a real master, someone who knows how to handle anyone and everyone and can put you in your place if need be while still teaching you how to deal with the anger you have. It may sound corny and cliche, but it really does work. Not to mention if you get a traditional dojo/school, you get to fight the traditional way and release a lot of pent up aggression man to man, strait fist against people and surrounded by people more skilled than you and able to step in if things get out of hand. It's a good environment for people like us and teaches a valuable and debatably applicable skill that can save your life in the proper circumstances.
>>
>>17108321
ahahah,god damn,Anon :D
>>
>>17107502
The dark
>>
>>17109994

fuck off nihilist cunt
>>
>>17110251
I meant this is my fear, not that I can assume it as true. I can't even imagine these things, actually, I'm too dumb to understand metaphysics and stuff.
>>
They bring back those creepy as fuck Quiznos commercials with the Spongemonkeys. Terror and hunger are not a good mix, my friends.
>>
>>17110251
suck a dick existentialist cooter
>>
>>17109994
Reality lacks inherent meaning. You have to give it meaning for it to be real. Or some other deep sounding bullshit that will allay your fears and help you take hold of your own destiny.
>>
>>17107546
At least it doesn't want to bone you...or does it?
>>
>>17107626
The fear of them coming back in vogue, of being in one, that they were ever a thing (don't tell /pol/ I said that)?
>>
>>17107703
Ants are assholes and they need to gtfo of my house.
>>
>>17108542
You'll be dead, so your ability to care about anything will stop with that. And if they forget you, then that means less grief for them, which would be a good thing in my book.
>>
>>17109700
But you can't do ANYTHING, you have limitations that you yourself did not place upon yourself, so by that logic, you are real. Boom. Fear conquered.
>>
>>17109217
i had sleep paralysis one time and it felt like that exactly. All the terror and dread. :(
>>
>>17109711
Oooh, that's a good one. I worry about that as well. Makes me think 'oh, I shouldn't keep pets then'. But what would be the point of living without them? I wonder if there are services that can be set up that should you go into the hospital, they are notified and someone is sent to look out for your pets until you get better or die.
>>
>>17109869
Considering that's basically my reality right now, it's not too bad. As long as you can take naps, it wouldn't be that awful.
>>
>>17110312

You sure? Pretty sure limitations can be removed.
>>
File: triggering-intensifies-6a1c8b.jpg (55KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
triggering-intensifies-6a1c8b.jpg
55KB, 300x302px
>>17109594
Are you me?
>>
>>17110393
Try to remove the limitation of gravity and get back to me on that. Jump off your bed. No do it. If you fall, you're real. If you float or do some other crazy shit, then you are a glitch in the matrix and need to be eliminated.
>>
>>17108016
>I have the worst luck with almost everything I try to do.

I know that feel bro. It's so bad with me that I don't tell any one particular person everything that goes wrong. They either wouldn't believe me or they'd insist it's something I'm doing wrong.

e.g. finally take gay advice to get a NEW car with full insurance under finance etc. For those of you who don't know, this initially puts you into debt for an amount that is greater than the car costs.

First week, some cunt rear ends me while I'm stopped in traffic. I saw it coming in my mirror, so I tried to escape across the bushy median strip to the other side of the road, but didn't make it. Car is written off, so they subtract the value of the car from my finance which leaves me several thousand dollars still in debt.

Do the whole thing again with another new car. 2 weeks later, SAME EXACT FUCKING THING HAPPENS, and I'm more thousands of dollars in debt.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion guys. I'll go back to 20yo tanks that can't be destroyed again now.
>>
>>17108448
jesus

hell on earth, that's what that is
>>
>>17107502
The my friends and family will find out I want to fuck my sister and my life will be ruined
>>
>>17110760
You here this shit all day, the last thing you want to do is have sex.
>>
>>17110760
Details?
>>
>>17110760
Post pics
>>
>>17110763
She says I'm a handsome man and is attractive herself
>>
Losing my humanity
>>
>>17110767
and?
>>
>>17110781
I haven't tried to fuck her yet
>>
>>17110799
Do you fantasize about her?
>>
>>17110819
Yes. What your goal here? What are you trying to get at?
>>
>>17109563
When I was a kid, I though about this a lot. One time I thought too much and fainted, spooked me desu.
>>
>>17110861
HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T WRITE DESU
>>
>>17110850
I am just curious,
>>
>>17110863
I'm already fucking spooked
>>
>>17110702
I don't think you really get it
>>
File: meat suit.jpg (9KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
meat suit.jpg
9KB, 250x249px
>>17107600
>>17109809
>Mine is similar to you but, less the men in black and more.. the every day useful idiots that actually aid the destruction of our society. They scare me a lot more.

Something like this.
Except i love dogs.

But i can't really say i am scared of it. My view on life is basically pic related so fear doesn't really make sense to me.
>>
>>17109563
>or created by myself in a parallel universe
I've had this thought as well. Maybe earth is just full of people exactly like this? What if earth is what you get before you make you're own universe. To live a full life, and then see it through your own eyes once you die.

My thought of heaven has always been that once you die, you pretty much become god of your own universe. What if this is universe prime?
>>
>>17107502
>What's your darkest fear?
niggers
>>
>>17109712
I specifically said big dogs. You trying getting your left ass cheek munch by a pitbull
>>
File: finished cross.png (4MB, 1430x1600px) Image search: [Google]
finished cross.png
4MB, 1430x1600px
the LORD delivers from fears

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
>>
File: 1427720151298.jpg (20KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1427720151298.jpg
20KB, 500x348px
>>17108907
IKTF
>live in a small town my whole life
>looking forward to leaving one day, go to college or the military or something, anything really to GTFO of this boring town
>get older, decide to hold off on the military (if at all) and go to school
>"bad news anon, you don't really have a college fund"
>so whats my college fund then?
>"nothing. like zero dollars"
>settle for community college and been living with my family all through collehe
>seeing other friends move away and have a life, im in my bedroom most nights or at a shitty part time job
>parents have openly told me it would be better if I stayed in the area for both our sakes
>worst of all Im starting to consider it
>live in the same town, know everything and everyone one. Be safe and cozy for the rest of my life
>get a simple house, a wife some kids and just settle
It freaks me out more then id like to admit
>>
Not being able to not exist at some point.
To continually have to reincarnate or exist in a afterlife and never be permitted to cease to be, and become nothing.

To have to be aware of eternity without end.
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
this isn't very dark per se but it hurts. i turned down someone with whom i had strong mutual feelings to have a more stable life. i guess i am afraid to get to the end of my days and have to deal with that hurt and have no way to fix it

i know we could be sleeping under the stars right now, it would be cold and scary but still i dream of it

instead i chose a normal life path with all the amenities of civilized existence and i will always wonder if it was right to put thoughtful consideration before firey passion
>>
>>17107502
That I won't ever be able to change myself from the pathetic sad sack I am now.
>>
>>17107502
The illusion of survival from violent death.
>>
>>17111121

shadow people darkies, mayne

WHO CAN GO DARKER
>>
>>17111132

A doberman once bit me and I still love big dogs of all kinds. Quit being a puss.
>>
To be buried alive.
>>
To remain without hair.
>>
a world without dank memes
>>
>>17111151
I did just that. Graduated high school joined the military and fucked off. Have lived all over the country and in a couple of other countries. Now wish I would've stayed close to home. I miss my old man. My kid should've had the stability of her family around her instead of it always just being the three of us. I fucked my kid over. Feels bad man.
>>
People not realizing how gullible they are when they think I used to think I was a chick. Literally one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, but when I think about those people...
>>
>>17109989
I have a similar story but with mixing ecstasy and ket. I had a sort of blackout shortly after the biggest, most explosive trip i've ever had. During the blackout period though I have a memory of having no vision but being able to feel and hear stuff going on around me. I remember two strong guys - most probably police officers - carrying me to what im guessing was an ambulance while my friend was trying to tell them I was ok. Apparently that memory never happened but I always look back on it since it felt so real. I've half convinced myself I died and somehow have switched to a parallel universe where everything is the same except for that exact blackout moment; instead I just went on with my night. Obviously I know it sounds mad but it was just a little too vivid for me to shrug it off.
>>
File: hell.jpg (1MB, 3152x2034px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
1MB, 3152x2034px
going to heaven
>>
My biggest fear is that everyone realises how weak I truly am, and behind to take me for granted. Ignore all of my wants and needs, use me when they feel the need to, and treat me as if I just mean nothing to them in general.
It's mostly surrounding the idea that when I seem too weak, my girlfriend will cheat on me and it'll spiral out of control from there.
Death, hauntings, and the government scare me so much less than that.
>>
>>17109540
>implying reality is objective
>>17109683
This guy gets it
>>
The knowledge that one day, much like any other I will close my eyes forever and return to the void from which I came. The blissful meaningless non-existence that surrounds the bubble that is my life. Long after the stars die to entropy and the universe is dark, I will continue to be nothing.

But then again, perhaps the universes greatest gift to me was not life itself, but the inability to mourn its loss.
>>
>>17112368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmyzYBeGrE8
>>
>>17112569
>its late
>see thumbnail
>nope
>>
File: 72701.png (427KB, 781x3603px) Image search: [Google]
72701.png
427KB, 781x3603px
>>17109199
Ill probably get in trouble for posting this but...
>>
>>17112355
I had that thing when I was getting 7 teeth removed. Im fairly sure it was just my thoughts before I went to sleep being manifested, but I was legit freaking for the first 3-4 minutes when I woke because I could feel the pain of them breaking my teeth and ripping them out. I dont do drugs so...
>>
>>17110125
its called a redo.
My biggest fear is Op's mom
>>
Being the last one to pass away.
I would have to see my friends, family, people that I love and care go away one by one.
>>
>>17112638
Yeah, it's an odd experience, haven't done anything hard since.
>>
>>17112638
Last night I dreamt I was in some sort of video game where I was in a mining cart shooting at people. Then I laid down in it and it sped and I went through like an epileptic shock and "died." I started coming out of my body into a matrix-esque world of computer codes. I saw the faint outline of an alien-ish face and said "Hello my name is Ryan. What's your name?" I never got a response. Soon, I could see my sleeping body through a crack in my eyelid and tried to move my hands but I couldn't. I was trying to use both of my "dream hands" to move one of the real ones but there was no use. Weird stuff.
>>
>>17112670
>>17112342
dude what u met Ryan our lord and saviour
>>
>>17112681
You got it wrong nigga, I'm Ryan. Also I'm in that thread too.
>>
>>17107502
Telling someone my darkest fear, only to have a third party listen in with the intent to enact it.

It gets recursive as fuck before I calm down again.
>>
>>17107664
Actual psychopath here. No, you wouldn't have it in you. He wouldn't let you have it in you.
>>
>>17109869
This is actually what I believe by default.
>>
>>17112729
So why would you... this is freaking me out.
>>
>>17112744
I'm dealing with my trust issues by taking risks.

It's not the best way to deal with trust issues, but it gets the job done eventually.
>>
>>17112606
Thank you for sharing that.
>>
>>17112729
I've got some bad news for you anon
>>
>>17107502
The past.
>>
>>17112782
/x/ doesn't count as a third party, shut up. /x/ is the direct party. The third party has to be the NSA or it doesn't count.
>>
>>17109927
Clips from the movie are interspersed throughout Metallica's video for 'One'. Too lazy to link it, but it's pretty fucked up. Dude just keeps tapping 'Kill me' in Morse code for the doctors.
>>
>>17113048
that music video scared me so badly. mostly because it made me sad. my grandma had cable and i remember seeing it on headbanger's ball late at night

when i hear that song those feels all come back and i want to throw up a little
>>
Finding out there actually is a hell and ending up there for eternity.

Also surviving a nuclear war or any similar apocalypse which wipes out the majority of all humans on earth.
>>
>>17107502
my death
>>
>>17107631
This and the man in the golden mask, from a dream I had some years ago.
>>
>>17107502
Heroin, Rape, Gang Violence, torture, murder. What's scarier then being the victim of any of those, is seeing a loved one become the victim.
>>
>>17113680
or becoming the perpetrator of those acts
>>
Probably the dark
>>
Getting alzheimers due to the meds I take, only because the disease takes away the person not the body, I get cancer, I die as I lived, as a /beta faggot on 4chan. Alzheimer's would make me die as a empty shell...
>>
>>17107502

Narcos kidnapping and killing me
>>
All my family and all my friends are there, and we're all just so happy. We're like crying, we're just holding each other. We can't even contain our happiness.
>>
I've already lost most of my immediate family. My two biggest fears are A losing my father who is all i have left and B that one day the temper i got from my dad's side of the family is going to snap one day and i'll murder someone.
>>
>>17113273

jesus saves and nuclear holocaust might provoke an interesting flight or fight survival response
>>
>>17113684

Man doing heroin is so scary
>>
Dealing with idiots on a regular basis
>>
Casadastraphobia.
>>
>>17107502
not meeting my potential, simple yet complex..
>>
>>17107502
Dying and then being reborn with the same consciousness
>>
that I'll never be pretty and thin and had wasted my life away with everyone watching me fail. also just being alone
>>
Centipedes. Fuck those things.
>>
File: help.jpg (20KB, 253x336px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
20KB, 253x336px
Locked-in syndrome (LIS) is a condition in which a patient is aware but cannot move or communicate verbally due to complete paralysis of nearly all voluntary muscles in the body except for the eyes.
>>
>>17115881
That's terrifying. What a waste of living. Never had to worry about that till now. Thanks.
>>
cortisol and estrogen blockers mixed with sports betting and amateur hacking. throw in albuterol and i'm like forget a chakra, yo.
>>
Being around negative reptilian consciousnesses and realizing that just their existence/aura makes my mind stop working. Powerful, evil beings.
>>
>>17111867
Yeah, that would suck. The best advice in that situation is to try to go to sleep. You won't wake up again.
>>
>>17112408
You could be strong and she could still cheat on you. You have no control over what she does, and just have to trust that she won't do that. If you can't, then maybe she's not the one for you, and you probably need to talk to a therapist about your insecurities so you can work on them and not suffer in relationships for fear of them leaving. Anyone can leave you at any time. You just gotta enjoy the time you have with them, and cut them out of your life if they become shitty people to you.
>>
>>17112666
Keep making friends until the day you die and you won't have to worry about dying alone and without them. People are going to die in your life. It's just a fact. Don't let the fear of it keep you from making and maintaining relationships.
>>
File: CrossedBadlands21Wrap.jpg (2MB, 2500x1933px) Image search: [Google]
CrossedBadlands21Wrap.jpg
2MB, 2500x1933px
Something like crossed
>>
>>17113273
Go with the intention of running the place.

Hey, don't worry. You'd die eventually. So you wouldn't have to put up with it for too long.
>>
>>17114879
Sorry anon, that's just life.
>>
>>17115881
Dude, you'd come back knowing what NOT to do and what you should do to be successful and happy in life. I would see that as a blessing, not a curse.
>>
>>17115903
Amen to that. Can't tell which end has the fangs, so ya gotta hack at both ends to kill the fuckers...fuck I hate those assholes.
>>
>>17115906
Yeah, no, fuck that shit. And to be in a country without assisted suicide? Fuuuuuuck that shit.
>>
My worst fear is accidentally saying something that brings everyone's worst fears to life again.
>>
>>17107502
That /pol/ really is right.
>>
Death. That's it
>>
>>17116664
same desu
>>
>>17112480
you don't seem to understand it's a fear, and nor does that other guy

as in an irrational or illogical thought that scares you

I mean, some people have really grounded fears, they don't wanna get shot or whatever, but for me, personally, kinda afraid I don't exist, so I posted it in this thread, all about our deepest darkest fears

I'm sorry if that for whatever reason offended the both of you

You might wanna look into that, actually
May just be that you don't exist either
>>
>>17107502
That i some day will be exposed to extreme physical or mental pain. Based on where i live, my friends and how my life is, the chance is small. But just the thought.
>>
>>17107502
To be quite honest, that people will see my iniquities of which are many.
> Lazy
> Unmotivated
> Envious and intimidated by other ethnic groups
> Cowardly
> Unable to please women sexually
> Friendless
I have a lot of shame and I don't want anyone to know, I think if anyone figured out how much of a non-entity I am and called me out on it I would probably kill myself. As of now I try to better myself day by day, I hope to one day to be free of my low nature.
>>
>>17116963
Yes okay I got that. If I didn't get that that sort of thing was happening, I wouldn't have bothered for even a nanosecond.
>>
>>17116990
Sorry what do you mean, could you rephrase that?
>>
>>17117001
If I'd damn well wanted the context of my meaning to be available to you, I'd have provided it.
>>
>>17117022
Sorry senpai.
>>
File: 1450459969950.jpg (57KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1450459969950.jpg
57KB, 500x365px
Dying and just staying in a black void for all eternity. Unable to do anything but think if even that.

Dying and finding out that I'm already in some form hell and life is some form of a physiological torment to remind you what you're missing out on.
>>
>>17112740
>actual psychopath here

lol
>>
>>17107502
That something happens after death.
I just want my lights to go out.
>>
>>17117089
>eternal darkness

Used to be scared out of my mind of this as a small child.
>>
>>17116575

So this is what happens when the portals are open and all the demons take over the human bodies.
>>
>>17116625

THE JEWS DID EVERYTHING?!
>>
>>17110055

dubs for truth, justice and the american way
>>
poop monsters
>>
>>17117100
Psychopaths are people too. Somewhere around one in ten or one in twenty people, as I've heard. I don't know if either of these statistics is accurate or if any psychological society has ever properly measured it.
>>
>>17111447
it is never right to deny your passion

through passion we gain strength,
through strength we gain power,
through power we gain victory,
through victory our chains are broken...

The Force shall set us fre-
wait, no... that's the Sith Code.

Oh well, close enough.
>>
>>17109714
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>17109999
damn
>>
I have a few.

>being sterile.
>meditating and having something take over my body.
>finding my mother's body if she commits suicide.
>my grandmother's death which could make my mom go suicidal
>finding my little cousins raped and dead.
>if all those things happen I will commit suicide.
>>
File: 1448857243352.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
1448857243352.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>17108457
This happened to me during a winter storm last year.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x332px
>>17117547
hahaha well you have me there

right after stuff went down i channeled the feels and made art like a madman. always liked to draw but it was never that good until i had no other visceral way of expression. so indeed never deny :D merely redirect

incidentally enjoyed the new movie, but for some reason didn't expect kylo ren to look like that and it threw me off guard every scene
>>
>>17107502
>17107502
The truth.
>>
>>17117547
>fear
>anger
>hate
>suffering
Through suffering, our chains are...
>>
Getting fucked up to a point where I know that death will be absolutely certain and all I can do is wait it out.

E.g. getting split in two midsection.
>>
>>17117838
I quite enjoyed his appearance.
I liked that he looked normal... it made his evilness more sinister.
I also thought the new grill was qt3.14 as fuckkkk.

9/10 only thing I didn't like was that Captain Phasma didn't have more scenes/dialogue (shiny storm trooper lady)
>>
>>17117875
Through suffering, our chains and whips excite me-
wait, no... that's BDSM

Oh well, close enough.
>>
File: IT MUST BE BUNNIES.jpg (17KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
IT MUST BE BUNNIES.jpg
17KB, 450x338px
Bunnies.

>seriously though, what are they trying to hide behind that cute, nose twitching exterior?
>what horrible schemes are they planning?

*shudders violently*.....

BUNNIES!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1436500146677.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1436500146677.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
>>17107502
Dying a disappointment to my parents
>>
>>17107502
that ill waste my life on something ill lose in the future
>>
>>17107502
My darkest fear is to live forever subjugated by others. Hardly /x/ related, but you asked.
>>
becoming a retard, i really feel i become more and more stupid every year, i used to be real fucking sharp, i think it has to do with being in the internet so much
never finding true love
that there is nothing after life
fuck that shit, feels so bad
>>
>>17118062
also developing psychosis or schizophrenia because of /psy/ abuse or something, any mental illnes really
>>
>>17118001
Life your fear of the sunken costs fallacy?
>>
>>17107648
Do 700 mg + doses of Diphenhydramine or Dramamine once a week for an entire year. Jump starts Dimentia.
>>
>>17118086
>like
>>
>>17108471
That the estimate of extreme muslims really is 300 million and that they really are trying to get the west to attack peaceful muslims - so that additional muslims who are on the fence will also become extreme...o yeah...and that their attempt to cause a world war will fulfill their religious prophecies...
>>
>>17109213
Same. Really my only fear but living in Texas, it's a very scary feeling. Constant anxiety from looking at the sky when a storm starts to roll in is gonna give me a heart attack one day.
>>
File: 951911280.jpg (122KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
951911280.jpg
122KB, 680x465px
Having to be reincarnated and live life all over again...and again...etc.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (111KB, 733x900px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
111KB, 733x900px
After death, there is an eternity of nothing.
Though to a lot of others that is comforting.
>>
File: 21511280.jpg (510KB, 1280x1346px) Image search: [Google]
21511280.jpg
510KB, 1280x1346px
Something like what is revealed in the Stephen King book, Revival.
>>
>>17118216
Yep :( Its always going to be one of my biggest fears.
>>
>>17107661
totally, me too
>>
>>17118236
I would love for human reincarnation to be real.
>>
File: Oy Vey.jpg (22KB, 626x531px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.jpg
22KB, 626x531px
>>17107502

Getting Buried Alive
Live for an eternity inside a casket buried beneath 5 feet of dirt.
Thinking about it keeps me awake at night.
>>
>>17118107
like learning a skill that will be rendered useless by modern technology
>>
File: obi wan.jpg (20KB, 519x250px) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.jpg
20KB, 519x250px
>>17107502
being unable to protect my few family/loved ones when disaster strikes

whether it be an earthquake or terrorists or some shit like that, not having the power to save them would kill me inside
>>
>>17107502
Me not being able to save the world.
>>
>>17118196
>their attempt to cause a world war will fulfill their religious prophecies
All religions that preach apocalypse faith and hold a judgment day for every mortal without freeing humanity from god's other face (the devil) are equally immoral in my eyes. They all require extinction for their faith, so their faith cost is too high for me to even consider.

Also: World Muslim population is something like 1.5 billion. Divide by ten and multiple by two gives us a statistic that one in five Muslims is an extremist/terrorist. That's complete bullshit. I don't care what five billion people believe, you do NOT get to broadstroke people like that. Trying to judge people based on their demographic affiliations is the crime the US federal government enacted. I need the Abrahamic faiths to die at the same rate as the US federal surveillance ("intelligence") agencies do, and I know for a fact the CIA lacks the sheer intellect necessary to stand down before any of the other national intelligence agencies from other countries does.

If it has a corporation backing it, it's not a demographic. This should be more than enough to start steering your statistics in the right direction.
>>
>>17118461
I am literally a living singularity. My solution to that fear has and always will be what I call neural pads. We don't need technology to do things for us, we need it to be a better tool for us. Neurons are the only interface we should ever need to have with a computer. Hackers should not have sole sway over the digital world.
>>
>>17107693
>>17107698
>>17107720

this.

if you don't know what it is then count yourself lucky. knowing of its existence has caused me nothing but pain and suffering.

DO NOT go looking for it.

i can't even type it
>>
>>17118802
seriously /x/ anons. please dont im fucking begging you. if you value your life in any way. dont even google it please.
>>
>>17117702

yeah quads are strong, but Jesus is stronger
>>
>>17118816
its just an american horror story episode..?
>>
>>17118825
no anon. please, stop looking. its not worth it it really isn't.
>>
>>17117845

About...
>>
>>17118547

It died a hundred years ago and we are experiencing the echoes.
>>
>>17107693
>>17107698
>>17107720

you're a fucking idiot putting that on the internet. you know what will happen. why the fuck would you do that? these people are mostly kids you stupid cunt.
>>
my darkest fear is that i'm really in a coma/life is just a simulation (like i've been suspecting heavily for awhile now)
inb4 "hurr durr coma for 20 years new hurr technique we hope this message gets durr"
>>
>>17118265

or hellraiser or event horizon. that second 4th dimensional world is hell and maybe becoming a reptilian and raping for eternity is the solution.
>>
>>17107693
>>17107698
>>17107720

Holy shit! Dude! What the fuck are you doing??!
>>
>>17107502
Ageing
>>
File: 1408421842984.gif (490KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1408421842984.gif
490KB, 250x141px
>>17107502

Dying and my final moments and last few breaths.

That or being watched by someone or something and having no control to stop them.
>>
>>17119618
So your worst fear is being whacked by the NSA.
>>
>>17107600

Oh my god this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Would it be expensive for someone to buy/build such a cabin? Can you rent one?
>>
>>17117993

It's okay buddy, you'll probably outlast them.
>>
>>17120175

> cabinporn (dot com)

Have fun
>>
>>17107693
>>17107698
>>17107720
>>17118802
>>17118880
>>17118983
Samefag.
>>
>>17107502
Dying alone
Loneliness sucks ass.
>>
File: 1449184334622.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1449184334622.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>17108448
I didn't come here to feel
>>
>>17110863
That's an automatic word replacer. It's been hanging around since 4chan got its new ownership, give or take.
>>
>>17111121
>darkest

Hahah.
>>
>>17120405

I've heard that watching your kids die hurts more.
>>
My biggest fear is Running out of lsd. One of my friends ran out of lsd once and no one would give him any because of selfishness. Me included. She reported ailments such as

>not seeing colors anymore
>lack of delusions
> none auditory hallucinations none more (this is when you can't here the voices of reason again)
>contact with spirit world cut off etc...

When one day she got some more LSD, everything went back to normal.
>>
>>17120491
Sauce
>>
>>17116586
Same consciousness. NOT same memories.
>>
>>17117258
Wow such much edge

Also if it were one in twenty this would be a fucked up world as the distinction between a psychopath and a sociopath is that a psychopath doesn't care about consequences for their actions.
>>
>>17118816
>>17118842
Add these to >>17120391 list I guess.
>>
>>17119690
In a shellnut.
>>
My worst fear is Trump being elected.

Well, that and, as a corollary, Trudeau going along with his bullshit. I couldn't really give a shit about Americans fucking themselves over as long as Canada didn't get dragged into the cesspit.
>>
File: my future place.jpg (168KB, 951x635px) Image search: [Google]
my future place.jpg
168KB, 951x635px
>>17120175
>Would it be expensive for someone to buy/build such a cabin
yeah, you have to buy the property in the woods and if youre building one from the ground up its basically a custom architect job. then you probably want to be self sustaining so generators, plumbing, and such would be more expensive. To top if all off you might be in the middle of nowhere, but that also means youre traveling a lot to get food or if you need something fixed
renting is equally expensive doubly retarded because you don't even own it. Ive looked into it and believe me id love to go for it but its not as simple as buying a regular house. Its easier if youre retired or rich
>>
File: whattheactualfuck.jpg (4KB, 200x206px) Image search: [Google]
whattheactualfuck.jpg
4KB, 200x206px
>being left alone in a pitch black room and hear a noise
>the walls turning into spiders as i lean on it
>being tied to a railroad track and seeing a train coming
>my house catching on fire without me knowing
>>
>>17120566
How old are you? I want to ask a question that doesn't sound so condescending, but there isn't one. There's no polite way to ask someone about the limitations of their world scope.
>>
>>17112740
>>17117258
I bet he listens to Slipknot and all
>>
>>17121168
>literally said I'm a one in ten statistic

The day being similar to 700 millions humans is edgy, hey I don't wanna be right.
>>
My darkest fear is that I'll forget that I am fearless.

I'm more than my eyes, more than my mind, more than the universe, I'm god. You are too.

Nail yourself to the infinite tree, give your perceptions a kick in the teeth, and then you'll be without fear.
>>
>>17121329
This is the sound of ready to face eternity. If you're not ready, it sounds like nonsense. (Because it is.)
>>
File: 432k2bQ.jpg (313KB, 800x1267px) Image search: [Google]
432k2bQ.jpg
313KB, 800x1267px
Nothingness.

My greatest fear is I will cease to exist soon.
>>
A dispute between powerful governments. Lets say Russia and America go to war and this leads to nuclear holocaust. I think this is very plausible as the situation between them has always been volatile.
>>
File: 1447965954063.jpg (857KB, 1151x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1447965954063.jpg
857KB, 1151x1920px
Waking up one day and everything is vastly different. As in, I remember everything from A reality and wake up in B. Imagine walking down the street to what you think is your job and then boom, where your work should be is a vacant lot, and then you're promptly arrested for wearing pants or something you would have no idea would be illegal. That whole Bernstein bears thing freaks me the jeebers out
>>
>>17121570
That'd be the most amazing/exciting thing I'd ever experienced. I can understand the anxiety, but fear would be the last thing on my mind.
>>
>>17121581
I envy you man, The unknown freaks me out. I lived alone most of the time when i was growing up, and anything remotely scary would freak me out. I like knowing I'm relatively safe, i wouldn't want to be put in that situation at all. Especially without knowing what put me there
>>
>>17121602
Yeah I am extremely xenophilic. I have zero preference for what reality I'm in. It makes it really hard to form cognitive biases because I don't give a shit how reality turn outs. I'd go for whatever. I'm just hoping dreamsharing is real. I don't want to have to deal with virtual reality and simulation sickness unless I have to.
>>
>What's your darkest fear?
Running out of dank memes
>>
>>17121570
>That whole Bernstein bears thing freaks me the jeebers out
Fucking this. The Mandela Effect creeps the shit out of me

I always thought Harold & Kumar goes to Burger King was White Castle all my life until I looked it up.
>>
File: 1448475007022.jpg (38KB, 425x603px) Image search: [Google]
1448475007022.jpg
38KB, 425x603px
>>17107502
being haunted by a ghost like this
>>
>>17121658
It is white castle dude it always has been, holy fuck you just freaked me out hella bad man i looked it up to be sure
>>
>>17118735
>n-n-not all muslumz!
kill yourself
>>
>>17111151
You're literally the faggot from Skyrim in Rorikstead who was like "hurr durr I wana advenchure!" and then died in a cave
>>
>>17109217
But what if you could float around?
>>
>>17118880
I can handle it. Tell me.
>>
>>17121703
Yes, man. I'll have you know I'm a Muslim. You just became complicit, motherfucker.
>>
>>17121973
lol don't explode goatfucker
>>
>>17122159
Man, fuck you. You take all the excitement out of being Muslim. Fuck this, I quit this entire religion.
>>
My lesbian mom's father in law looking me straight in the eye when I handshake him with a smile.
>>
>>17108415
Same I have a feeling my death will come by water
>>
>>17118778
>I am literally a living singularity.
>>17118405
>>17118236
dont worry, you can keep living and be happy about it, you get all your heavens.
i made sure of it.
>>
>>17108448
That must be a living hell. Any sort of dementia is definitely my worst fear.
>>
To die a be judged.
I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17122616
I spent a good few months afraid of that. I got over it by realizing genocidal cunts have no place to judge anyone.
>>
>>17107732
oh boy, do I have news for you...
>>
End up alone
>>
>>17108571
well....
>>
>>17120561
Wouldn't your consciousness retain memories?
>>
>>17124709
Not necessarily.
>>
File: Feels-Like-Kryptonite.jpg (29KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Like-Kryptonite.jpg
29KB, 600x418px
>>17108448
you are probably referring to my grandmother. i feel one day my father will experience this. forgetting who i am. then down the road some day i will forget as well.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>17118842
You're scaring me now!!
>>
File: You dense motherfucker.jpg (47KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
You dense motherfucker.jpg
47KB, 720x528px
>>17107720
>>17107698
>>17107693
It's Room 101 you dumb shits.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.