[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ not role playing here honest. I want to know the answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_20151118_120614.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151118_120614.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /x/ not role playing here honest. I want to know the answer I've been looking for my whole life. I Don't know where else to go because I've tried to rationalize it with everything I can think of.

To start off. I have this ability. It sounds nuts and I can accept the fact that I'm probably delusional. But I can FEEL it. its like a charge or an energy flow or something. It had a few effects that I'm not sure if they are directly related but if you guys can help me put the pieces together I could find an answer.

I can charge an object and this object usually becomes lighter and easier to mold or break I have no idea why but it doesn't have anything to do with my physical strength I have often destroyed objects I was not intending to because this energy was charging the object.

The energy can move through air but it has trouble keeping in it. Thus disperses quickly.

I can sort of command my mind to do something for me. Like wake me up at a certain time or remind me of something. It can make nervous feelings go away and allow me to control my emotions.

I can also pick out a person's face from a large crowd by saying the name of the person in my head.

When this energy is charging my head all these things are possible. I don't think this is special. This is just something that's kept me asking questions for so many years.

Please help me.

Pic unrelated.
>>
I think that's just called being a sensitive, introspective person.
>>
ascention symptom
>>
Where the energy comes from your body?
>>
>>17107381
Most likely. Maybe it comes from somewhere else. This is also a mystery.
>>
I suggest taking up meditating if you already havent OP

This will quiet your mind and make it easier for you to focus on energy
>>
>>17107389
No, i mean from witch part of the body his energy comes from, for example the forehead, chest, etc...
>>
Most likely severe autism
>>
>>17107397
Seems to originate from my head.
>>
You should join my guild of energy workers OP. We'd love to have you
>>
>>17107414
But goes to somewhere else before you make things happen?
>>
>>17107414
It goes wherever I want it to go. But the places I feel it most are my head and chest.
>>
>>17107413
"severe autism" is nothing like this maybe try learning a thing once
>>
I have been waiting for you. Message me here. Kik: Master_N7
>>
>>17107427
He's just being a dick, that's called having severe autism.

OP, sounds like you are more in tune with energy than the average bloke. Welcome to the world of the weird, use your powers for good.
>>
>>17107428
I don't have kik nor do I know what that is
>>
>>17107424
For example, before charging an object, the energy goes to your chest and then it gets lighter or you just focus the energy on your head and "wish" it´s lighter?
>>
>>17107427

For example, before charging an object, the energy goes to your chest and then it gets lighter or you just focus the energy on your head and "wish" it´s lighter?
>>
>>17107434
It's a free texting app for Android and iOS. You should know this if you can control energy...
>>
>>17107442
I had an idea of what it was but not specifically. I'll take a look at it.
>>
>>17107438
I don't really wish it to be anything actually. I just kind of charge it to see the results
>>
>>17107438
I focus the energy on the object itself though and it just kind of pools in my head and chest
>>
Follow the white rabbit
>>
>>17107473
well, it is interesting, i can't do it like you say you do, i can do the wake up thing, but can't do the chargin part. But i can wish for some little things to happen and they just happen...you know...it´s strange...
>>
>>17107310
>I can sort of command my mind to do something for me. Like wake me up at a certain time

I thought that's normal. I set my alarm clock to a certain time and always wake up 1-2 minutes earlier, just in time to turn it off before it makes any sound.
>>
>>17107453
Message me. I will be waiting.
>>
>>17107453
Also message me, aettic.
>>
You are force sensitive.
>>
Houdini
>>
Hi op, interested. Can you bend spoons? Serious question, I can't though I have seen it done.
>>
fk this shiet fate staying night shiro shit
>>
File: wizard.gif (135KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.gif
135KB, 350x350px
You're a wizard! Congrats buddy!
>>
>>17107310
I can do most of the things you mentioned apart from the charge objects, any tips? I dont meditate or anything like that.
>>
>>17107310

Sounds like your normal human psychic.

Although those abilities are a little advanced, I'd say you were born pretty powerful.

Don't worry OP, you're perfectly normal.
>>
>>17111355

I don't know a whole lot about psychic abilities and energy channeling, due to the fact that I am deaf. Which makes it impossible for me to actually practic psychic abilities.
>>
>>17107310
If you can make objects lighter get a scale and camera record the drop in weight and make millions of dollars. Otherwise stop roleplaying
>>
>>17111411
/thread
>>
I can actually do just about everything you've said too. The only difference is that when I do the charging thing it has slightly different effects.
I've actually had pretty good results using it to boost my wifi connection in shitty dorms.
>>
>>17107310
>I can charge an object and this object usually becomes lighter and easier to mold or break I have no idea why but it doesn't have anything to do with my physical strength I have often destroyed objects I was not intending to because this energy was charging the object.
Test it. Then come back.

>Like wake me up at a certain time or remind me of something.
Thats pretty much half of your brains job. This happens to me pretty much all the time.

>I can also pick out a person's face from a large crowd by saying the name of the person in my head.
Facial recognition is an ability common to all Primates.
>>
>>17111411
Thts not how scales work dumbass
>>
>>17107310
Post webm of you breaking shit thats not usually breakable by hand.

Otherwise GTFO roleplay faggot.
>>
>>17111367
How do you use an alarm clock if you're deaf?
>>
>>17113171

Not literally deaf.

It's the PC term for people that are incapable of psychic practice or abilities.

Well and we also act as a block for psychic activities.

We're also not detectable by faith creatures which is pretty fucking neto in my book.
>>
>>17117242

Because I don't feel like getting ass blasted by a boogeyman at any point in my life.
>>
>>17107310
congrats.
your crown chakra is opened and your mind is awake and gaining in strength and versatility ( self mind control is a beautiful thing ), with its full capabilities opening up and expanding.
about the actual energy current: it both is and isnt coming from you. in the material realm or where it enters into matter you are point of entry. before manifesting though its pouring down through you constantly to different degrees, and does so with everyone to varying degrees. youve sort of shifted from being lightly connected to the current to basically being more of a lightning rod.
have fun. play nice with others. etc. you'll be fine and even thrive :)
>>
>>17117353

Sources?

I used to work for the PNW bureau of paranormal defense and research.

And I don't remember any of this information being in the psychic text books.

Stop spreading mis information my friend.
>>
>>17117374
core tenets and understanding of metaphyics within most branches of hinduism, qabalah, and neoplatonism.
the scholarly term is " emanationism "
>>
>>17117384

Emanationism checks out.

Do you work for a paranormal branch of your government? Former employee?
>>
>>17117374
>I used to work for the PNW bureau of paranormal defense and research.
>And I don't remember any of this information being in the psychic text books.

one word.
>compartmentalization.
>>
Get to know some native Americans who know the stories from their families. It's not new. Just live.
>>
>>17117393
nope. i try to stay off their radar.
we try to stay off most peoples radars except to let in new blood and occasional sharing of knowledge and expertise.
theos ei
>>
>>17117423

That's what I came to realize, I'm deaf so I've only read what would most likely be introductory and basic sciences behind psychic practice.

>>17117459

Only makes sense, pretty hard to do with the nsa.

Not like they are keen to share with the bureaus anyways. Better keep people in disbelief for their safety.
>>
>>17107310
i had similar insight until i became an alcoholic and all my feelings became dull and tired.
>>
"Welcome to the real world", she said to me
Condescendingly
Take a seat
Take your life
Plot it out in black and white
Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings
And the drama queens
I'd like to think the best of me
Is still hiding
Up my sleeve
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 262x192px
>>
>>17107310
As a fellow autist, I can confirm this is what they call "retard strength". This was shown in the movie "The Dreamcatcher". Enjoying Scooby-Doo and chocolate milk are definite signs that you are gifted. Proud of you OP, you're far beyond RP now. 10/10 post guy, would bump again.
>>
File: 64comix06.jpg (58KB, 660x477px) Image search: [Google]
64comix06.jpg
58KB, 660x477px
shh ...
we can be ...
spiderman together...
>forever....
>>
File: tumblr_npukduZSfD1sjmm5ao2_500.jpg (71KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npukduZSfD1sjmm5ao2_500.jpg
71KB, 500x553px
>>17107310
I think than you are a wizard...
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>17117883
Screw your beliefs and go back to tumblr...
this is a spiderman thread now!
>>
File: download (5).jpg (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
9KB, 281x179px
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 236x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 236x160px
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 262x192px
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
10KB, 234x216px
To be fair all my spidermen pictures are actually bumping this post, so you fegs should all be gratefull
>>
File: images (8).jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>
File: images (9).jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
10KB, 261x193px
This is how i kill time, when waiting to responses on my other posts ... >spiderman fever
>>
File: images (10).jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
15KB, 260x194px
>>
File: images (11).jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>
>>17107310
>not role playing here
Can you just, not say that?
>>
File: images (12).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>17111111
>>
File: images (13).jpg (13KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13KB, 254x199px
>I'll be back stronger adn with more spiderman pictures next time
>>
>>17111367
How long have you had these abilities? ie., when did you first notice that it could affect the world?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.